All Comments on 'High School Valentine'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A nice story

Spoiled by the crap of the condom he should have just pushed is cock in and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

This is story land no VD or babies

CharkasCharkasover 6 years ago
That was great!

I liked that story, it had a captivating plot, nice sex scenes and rich vocabulary! I laughed at the part of the dream where his ex was lost in a crowd of 1000 men, I don't know, I found it funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story

And an actual story, not just a penis entering a vagina, although those are fun too. Literate, fun, and occasionally moving. Keep *up* the good work.

LonesomeLadLonesomeLadover 6 years ago
Good read

The ending was really abrupt but the rest of the story was well done. The characters were nicely developed and the story was fun to read. I would love to see this become a series if you have the time to expand it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great read

I love this story! Perfect mix of sex and nice storyline. I would love to see a series about these characters.

MattLawrenceMattLawrenceabout 6 years ago
Missing the Erotica

Story seems to lurch through time. Weeks of relationship development are given a few sentences. The erotic encounters are sadly under-described, especially Mandy's first time. There was more text devoted to analyzing Shakespeare and on Bronte quotes than was given over to Mandy and Ike's sexual encounter. What should have been the climax of the story, and for the reader as well, just sort of fizzled out into "He did it again and again and again and again." Seemed much more like a story outline than a fully fleshed piece of erotic literature.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 3 years ago
Wonderful Story

Enjoyed your treatise on the Bronte's as well as the philosophy on attention to detail. Small things matter.

Campus77Campus778 months ago

Erotic literature doesn't even have to have sex to be exciting. Sure it helps. This is a story about young love and discovery. I was enthralled with how two intelligent high school students worked out how to be a couple and finally fall in love. Thanks for an entertaining read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.