High School Woman Blackmailed Ch. 01

Story Info
Lesbian gets blackmailed by man. CW: misogyny, homophobia.
2k words
4.35
22.4k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Horny4536
Horny4536
37 Followers

Ryan was what many people would consider to be a typical 18 year old lesbian. Short black hair, piercings, not that tall, and a staunch, outspoken feminist. She was nearing the end of high school, and was looking forward to starting college. She has big dreams, and a large desire to try and make the world a better place that she planned on acting on. But for now, she was a high schooler, and she was going to enjoy that. Or so she thought.

She may have had plans to ask out a girl she had been crushing on for a while, that she knew was also into girls, but unbeknownst to her, one man was about to interfere with her plans. A man named Jack. Jack was not what anyone in their right mind would consider a popular guy. He was a major nerd, short, glasses, fat, and a face covered in acne. He spent most of his free time reading and watching movies, and had a complete lack of friends. He had never had a girlfriend before, despite his immense desire for one. He was still a virgin, despite his efforts to not be. But he was going to change that.

Over the course of his high school years, he had developed a fairly big crush on Ryan. He was also deluded enough to believe that he must be with Ryan for the rest of his life. He had dreams and intense sexual fantasies of coming home from work and being greeted by Ryan, his stay at home wife, who would cook him his favorite meal and give him a blow job. Who he would take to bed, spread her legs, and impregnate her while she smiled, happy to be bearing his children. The idea of a traditional marriage was incredible to Jack, as were broadly patriarchal ideas. He believed women were beneath men, and that he deserved to be served by a woman of his choosing, in this case, Ryan.

Ryan coming out as a lesbian did not stop his fantasies. He'd just have to come up with a plan that got Ryan with him that didn't involve making her fall in love with him. He was smart enough to understand that conversion was complete bs, and he knew Ryan would never be attracted to him. But quite frankly, he didn't give a shit about her emotions. As long as he got her doing what he wanted.

He had been coming up with plans for a while, but just recently finished completing one. His plan would be to blackmail her into doing some small stuff, then escalate and eventually trap her. To put his plan into motion, he would need something to blackmail her with. So, he began to do a bit of stalking to collect some information he could use. He wasn't expecting to find much, and figured he would have to fake something or get her drunk enough to do something stupid, but fortunately for him, he actually found something out that would work perfectly.

When eavesdropping on a conversation she was having with her parents, her mother asked if she had met any cute boys. Ryan replied she had not, but would keep her eyes open. After a bit more listening, it became clear her parents did not know of her sexual orientation. That would work perfectly as blackmail, he decided.

------------------------------------------------

Ryan was not having a good day. She had asked out her crush, who had somewhat rudely declined her. As she was walking to her next class after lunch, she saw someone approach her. Jack, is she remembered the name right. Ugh, he was such a creep. Always staring at her chest or ass in the least subtle way possible.

Jack approached her with a smile, and asked to show her something.

"Look Jack, I'm in a bad mood right now, and I'm not interested in whatever you have to show me."

"Yeah, I saw what happened with your crush. I'm really sorry about that, but I really think you need to see this. It actually pertains to your crush, and it won't take too long."

"Fine, what is it?" She asked.

Jack showed her a video of her asking out her crush, and getting rejected.

"Why'd you want me to see that? I know what happened, it was 5 minutes ago."

"Well, I mostly just wanted to show you that I had it on video."

Ryan, getting even more pissed off, started to storm off.

"You think your parent will want to see this?" Jack cried out.

"The fuck did you say!"

"I asked if you think your parents would want to see this. I don't get the impression they're particularly supportive."

"What are you getting at?"

"Nothing," Jack said. "I'm just wondering if you think your parents would want to see this, and if they don't, what you'd be willing to do to stop them from seeing this."

"Fuck off, creep!"

"So... I should show your parents this?"

Ryan paused for a moment, before finally conceding. "What the hell do you want?"

Jack smiled, an almost predatory grin. He looked her up and down, slowly, before asking "what does any horny teenage boy want from a busty chick like you?"

Ryan shuddered, feeling gross and a bit humiliated by the comment and look. She knew what Jack was implying, and was, needless to say, hesitant to give in. But she couldn't let her parents find out she was gay. Anything would be better than that. Jack took her pause as willingness, and told her to follow him.

She hesitated, but eventually did as he asked. He led her to a closet, opening the door for her, then groping her ass and following her in. Ryan felt his hand grab her ass, and she repressed the urge to shove his hand off.

"Now, time for the fun part. I know you haven't done this before, but I'm sure you'll be a natural," Jack told her. His hand pressed against her shoulder, and she slowly got onto her knees. Jack unbuttoned his pants, taking out a respectably sized 6 inch soft cock.

Ryan looked at it, feeling butterflies flutter around in her stomach.

"If I wanted to masturbate, I wouldn't have dragged you into this," Jack told her.

Ryan, lacking any experience with this, began by touching the cock, and working her hands up and down the shaft. It wasn't long before the cock began to grow under her stimulation. She looked up and noticed Jack had his head leaning back a bit, eyes closed, clearly enjoying her work. A stark contrast to Ryan, who's nervousness had started to morph into anger and sadness. She was angry that she was basically being raped by a classmate. She felt bile rise in her throat as she continued to work her hand up and down his shaft. But other than the anger, she was incredibly upset for the same reason. Her anger was helping her hold back her tears, but she could feel her eyes start to prick, and knew it wouldn't be long before tears began to fall.

"I didn't bring you in here just for you to use your hands."

Jack's voice shocked her out of her thoughts. She looked carefully at the cock in front of her, and began to move her head closer to it. She knew that her mouth was going to end up on that cock at some point, so she decided to bite the bullet and dive head first into the task. She wrapped her mouth around the tip and began to move her head forward, taking in more of the shaft. Eventually she felt like she was about to throw up, so she moved back, then forward again to the same point. She started to find a rhythm, moving back and forth, back and forth, until she eventually began to get her tongue involved. As she moved her head back and forth, she allowed her tongue to flicker around the cock, running up and down the shaft and rubbing around the tip. The sooner he came, the sooner this would end, she figured.

After a couple of minutes of this, when her mouth was about 3/4 of the way down the shaft, she felt a hand on the back of her head stopping her from moving back. She tried a bit, but couldn't manage to budge. She began to choke a bit and struggled for air. Her struggles increased, but did nothing, and eventually she began to feel her head move further down the shaft.

She began coughing more, and she began to feel vomit rise up her throat. The tears that were threatening to fall earlier finally began to do so. None of this stopped Jack. She eventually let out a sob, then another, until she was having a full on breakdown. Her throat was sore, tears were falling to the ground, and she just wanted this to end as she sobbed around Jack's cock. Eventually her nose made contact with his pubes, and she was allowed to back up. But after backing up, Jack forced her head forward again, once again until her nose hit his pubes. Eventually, she once again found a rhythm, going back and forth. Her sobs began to slow, but her tears still fell.

Jack, meanwhile, was having the time of his life. This expelieren e was everything he'd imagined it would be and more. She felt her mouth around his cock, he felt his balls begin to tense, and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. But he didn't want this to end. The warm, moist mouth wrapped around his cock, coaxing the cum out of him was just too nice. Eventually, he couldn't hold back, and he exploded into her mouth. He pressed his hips forward, threw his head back, and moaned in pleasure as he got his sweet release. It was the greatest thing he ever felt.

Ryan felt the warm, salty cum enter her mouth. She wanted to throw up, but didn't. Not a lot of it entered her mouth, most fell to the floor or remained on his cock. Eventually the cock was pulled from her mouth.

"Alright, clean this up now," Jack said, gesturing to the cum. Ryan began to reach for a cloth, but Jack shook his head. "With your tongue," he clarified.

"What the fuck!" Ryan shouted. "That wasn't the deal."

"The deal was you're going to do what I say to stop your parents from finding out your gay. So unless you want your parents finding out, I suggest you do what I say."

Ryan, pissed but resigned, moved her mouth to the floor and licked up the cum. She felt blood rush to her face. This was easily the most humiliating and disgusting thing she'd ever done, and she despised Jack for forcing her to do this.

"Such a good girl," Jack simplemente. "Now, clean up my cock and we'll be good to go."

Ryan, eager to get this over with, wrapped her mouth around the cock once more, and licked the cum up. She felt the salty, vile liquid slide down her throat and settle in her stomach. She would need to throw up after this.

"You look so cute with your mouth around a cock."

"Fuck off!" Ryan said, after finishing.

"Yeah, yeah," Jack smiled while pulling up his pants. "Pleasure doing business, I'll see you around," he said as he reached for something on a shelf, something she couldn't quite see.

"Go fuck yourself!"

"Why'd I do that, I have you," he laughed, as he walked out of the closet.

Ryan was late to her next class, but didn't care. After he left, closing the door behind him, her tough front broke. Tears fell from her eyes as she sat down, back against the wall, and sobbed once more, harder than she ever had before. She felt so disgusted with herself, so violated by him, and desperately craved revenge but couldn't think of what to do. She was helpless.

Horny4536
Horny4536
37 Followers