All Comments on 'High School Woman Blackmailed Ch. 01'

by Horny4536

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell yes. Keep it going, well written, filthy and hot. Let him take her virginity next and cum deep inside her. Make her wear short skirts for school for him so she's ready to be fucked nice and often. All unprotected of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is stupid. That's the best blackmail the writer could co.e up with? Nobody gives a shit if people are gay anymore and if she's gay, her parents knowing is nothing compared to touching a man. Of course, he secretly took video and steps it up. Just not very creative.

NightOwl47NightOwl47over 1 year ago

Well written and sexy. I hope you extend the story and add several groping opportunities and forced kissing in areas of the school where they can be almost caught. Then maybe trapping her at home for a weekend with her parents out of town. Just please don't add any slapping, spitting, or vulgar name calling. This guy is a nerd that can't get a girl except via blackmail. Let him take his time with her exploring and savoring her body, and slow fucking her in every position he can think of. Just suggestions. It's your story. Please keep them coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous