All Comments on 'High School Yearbook Ch. 02'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WillieTurnerWillieTurnerover 3 years ago
Up to your usual standards!

BTW, Good luck with your health issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ditto...

... on everything the first commentator said. Do take care, and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best wishes

First and foremost, I pray this Parkinsons will get under control soon. Your health is the most important thing. Great tale, with many venues to choose from. Personally would like to see him 3way Andrea and Serena, then Andrea and Bree. But worry about your health first, then if you have time, hope you can write further on this story.

Jedd

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Loved the new chapter. Re-read the first chapter to catch up. Bree falling asleep like that does not portend well for the next morning. Wishing you the best of luck with your medical issues. Write when you feel up to it. Don't worry about us pervs. lol Five stars and a favorite point!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 3 years ago
Excellent Story

So sad to hear about your medical issues, keep the faith! As usual, your writing is superb!

goducks111goducks111over 3 years ago
wow - great second chapter

5 stars. don't let your illness slow you down - and good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
take care

really like your mind control story. the other best stuff is "Hypnotizing the Family" too bad it is only one shot. take care of your health, there is still no cure for Parkinson, but you can still take control of it. best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good work. Hoping for more chapters in future. There's a lot more to explore. 5 stars!

damnmedamnmeover 3 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for putting out the new story. 'When No Woman Equals' is still my all time favorite. There is just something about the flagrant dynamic between Zach and his mother that is pretty hot.

Sorry to read about your diagnosis. I'm glad you still find enjoyment in writing. We all take great joy in reading your works.

mammoetmammoetover 3 years ago
Loved it

I have a list with stories that are waiting for the next chapter to be written bij the writers and from time to time i check if there are new addisions i have missed and it was the case and getting back into your story i reread chapter 1 first and knew why this story was in the list 5*+.

I hope your health is under control, keep exercising its important but please don't forget to write, we love your stories and it trains your mind also.

JobeiJobeiabout 3 years ago
Continuing stories

You are one of those authors on this site that have written several story lines, each with great skill. Then leave us all wanting more!!

I hope one day you are able to come back and share more of your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please give us another episode!

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

More please, surely he gets Andrea soon. Which one will he knock up first?

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Decidedly Wicked !!! What else can one say. 5 stars.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES