High School Yearbook Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returned to his balls, alternated between them and the base of his cock, all the time twisting her fingers on his shaft. After several happy minutes she reached between her legs, wet her pinky, and toyed with his asshole, softly lightly, never penetrating. Bryan looked down. His stepmother's face, pressed to his body, had disappeared. Only her bright red hair was visible. He cupped the back of her head with his hand.

Under Bree's worshipful attention Bryan's breathing deepened, his eyes drifted shut, his hand fell away from Bree's head, he said, "Damn stepmom, can you suck cock." Loving the compliment, Bree glanced up, saw the pleasure etched on her stepson's face, knew they were ready. Bree licked, a lazy long uninterrupted lick, up his shaft. At the top she slipped pursed lips over his cockhead. Bryan grabbed the sides of his desk for support and Bree, twisting both hands on his shaft, moved her lips and tongue over around atop his crown.

With a final hard suck she moved off his dick. It swung back against his chest and Bree, coddling his balls, looked up. "Bryan, fuck me in the ass, please."

He reached down and she took his hand, stood, kissed him. Her lips, after the vigorous blow job, were numb, but moving against his warm mouth they quickly recovered and she whispered in his ear, "Before we start I'd like to send Bianca a message?"

"Of course."

Bryan picked up the phone, pointed it at Bree, who stepped back and said, "Good morning Bianca, it's like 2:30 in the morning over here and Bryan's about to fuck my ass. I'll explain it all later. Now I know you'd want to be here, and I wish you were, but I'm ready now. Bryan and I figured this video would be the next best thing."

Stepping closer, with a wink of a pretty green eye, Bree reached down, caressed her stepson's stiff member, and continued. "Bianca I've listened to my sexy teacher. I've done everything you told to do to get me ready. Spent more than an hour playing with my sphincter, relaxing it, loosening it up, and yeah, coming a few times along the way. Love you."

Giving the phone a final wink, Bree leaned forward, her hands on the edge of Bryan's desk, and said, "Bryan dear, would you do the honors."

Bryan set the phone in place, then took hold of the vibrator's base. Bree clamped her sphincter while Bryan, using a slow twisting motion, backed it out of her ass. Noting the prodigious flow of olive oil accompanying it he said, "Shit, this stuff has staying power," then turning to the phone said, "Bianca, make a note, we need to try olive oil."

Bree, her voice a sexy purr, said, "Yes Bianca, you sexy bitch, I can still teach you a thing or two. Bryan, start me with a finger please."

Running his index finger up the crevice of her ass, coating it with oil, Bryan said. "Ready?"

"Yep."

Making a final check of the sight lines to ensure the video captured every dirty moment and that Bree could follow the action in the mirror, Bryan moved to the side, his dick dragging on Bree's hip, and placed his index finger to her anus. When her sphincter instinctively clamped shut Bree took a deep breath, focused on it, felt it relax.

Bryan, finger on her anus, felt it do so he and said, "You seem ready."

"I am. Impressive, huh? I've been practicing. Now, do me."

Moving slowly, millimeter-by-millimeter, Bryan buried his finger in Bree's rump. Bree, eyes closed, lifted her head and emitted a long low happy, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm," then squeezed her sphincter on the finger and rotated her ass, moving the finger inside her, gauging how much control she had over her muscles

"Oh, that's nice. Oh yeah. Okay. I'm ready. Bryan, slide it back."

Bryan did. When only his fingertip remained inside, he wiggled it. Squealing at the novel sensation Bree said, "Push it inside again, please."

Bryan did, a little faster this time. When it was wholly embedded in her ass Bree flexed the walls of her anus, moved her ass in a circle, then, for the first time exercising control, moved her ass forward, just an inch, pushed back onto his cock, did it again, a little longer this time.

As Bree lengthened her motions Bryan added a second finger, then a third. Three fingers were larger than any of the toys she'd played with and for the first time her grunts reflected discomfort. When Bryan moved to slow the speed of his thrusts Bree, finding the pain sharpened and intensified the pleasure, said, "No, keep going Bryan, keep it up, keep it up," and moving her hips into Bryan's hand, grunting a hard, Unnh," each time he bottomed out in her, taking control of the pace and power of the finger fuck. After several minutes, knowing it was time, Bree turned her head and, wicked smile on her face, said, "Bryan, please go lay on your bed."

Enjoying this assertive version of his stepmother Bryan did as asked and Bree, taking stock of the condition of her asshole, stood, tilted her head back, closed her eyes, and squeezed. She felt a spark in her clit. She knew things were going to be just fine.

As Bryan got in bed Bree picked up the phone, pointed it at her face, and said, "Hey Bianca, here comes the big moment, wish you were here," then set it in place so it would record everything that was about to happen.

Bottle of olive oil in hand Bree sat on the edge of the bed, dribbled some on Bryan's dick, and wrapped her fingers on the staff, twisting and sliding them, working the oil into his skin. His dick was soon quivering. She could keep going. She loved watching him spray his seed, loved it on her face, but at the moment there was something she wanted more.

Moving onto the bed, Bree straddled Bryan's waist, took hold of his cock, ran it up her anal crevice, her sphincter winking open each time the slender cockhead passed over it. Ready, she held his cock to her anus and with a sway of her hips applied a slight downward pressure. When the head of Bryan's dick pushed on Bree's sphincter the muscle tightened but Bree calmed it and the tip of Bryan's dick slipped into, then through her sphincter's tight ring.

Letting the minimal pressure already in place do the work, his cock, every square milometer of his cock, completed a slow journey into her asshole.

She was sitting on his hips; he was all the way inside. She squeezed her ass muscles and said, "You like that baby?'

"Yeah fuck, Bree you're tight."

Bree took a deep breath, said, "Yeah, and y'know, you're really big," and mind dazzled, sat there, trying to absorb the thousand novel sensations flooding her body. She'd never felt so full.

She felt Bryan's cock jump and waggle in her asshole, sending sweet swells of pleasure through her.

"Oooh baby, that felt good. What was that?"

"I flexed my dick inside you. You felt it?"

"Sure did, felt great. Do it again."

Bryan did, to Bree's sweet murmurs of appreciation, who, saying, "I can't believe I put this off for so long," moving nice and slow, raised herself on his dick. When only Bryan's cockhead was inside her she squeezed her sphincter. Bryan moaned - she loved his moan - and she moved down until her sphincter encased his frenulum and squeezed. Enthralled by Bryan's groan, she did it again.

With a twisting motion she lowered herself. When their bodies were fully joined, her apprehension slipping away, she slid her hands up Bryan's body to his shoulders and looking him in his eyes said, "Oh honey, feels so good, fuck me, I'm ready. Fuck me."

Thanks to Bianca's oft-pillaged backside Bryan was something of a savant of anal sex and now he took the time to properly break-in his stepmother. He rotated his hips, stretching Bree, but never too much. Bree savored the feelings, warmer, deeper, more primal than the light sharp ephemeral sparks of pleasure she felt in her cunt.

She'd never imagined her butt was so sensitive. She was ready to take over.

Her hands on Bryan's chest, Bree leaned forward, moving her ass an inch up his dick, stopped, slid back down, purred, "Ohhhh fucckkkkk..."

Bryan moved his hands on her hips, helping support her weight, and Bree steadily lengthened her motion until she was sliding her ass up and down the full length of her stepson's manhood.

They fucked. Her moans intensified, her hips quickened. When she finished a downward stroke Bryan, hands on her hips, pushed her down, driving himself deeper inside. As he did Bree ground her body on his, forcing him deeper.

Their pace quickened. Bryan thrust into her, meeting her descending body.

"Oh Bryan, oh honey, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah."

Bree experimented, alternating short shallow movements with deep penetrating ones. Bryan matched her. Bree tried different angles, leaning back over his legs, sitting straight up, moving in a corkscrew, leaning forward over his body.

Bree thought, what if Bianca was there. What would see like to see? What would Bree want to show her best friend?

Then she knew: she wanted to be dominated, fucked like an animal. She wanted Bianca and Bryan to know he owned her.

Raising her hips, Bree swivelled off him, moaning when Bryan's cock slipped from her ass, and said, "Bryan, I need you on top, I need you on top.".

Bryan moved off the bed, Bree dropped to her stomach, spread her legs. Then she squealed, feeling a flow of a warm thick liquid over her clit. Bryan was applying more olive oil.

Turning her head, Bree looked in the mirror. Bryan set aside the oil, sat on his knees between her legs. He leaned over her, supporting his weight on one arm, and Bree reached back with both hands to spread her ass cheeks. Bryan placed his cock on Bree's anus and pushed. Her by now well-trained sphincter offered little resistance.

Bryan sank inside her and Bree closed her legs, tightening her anal chute. His cock felt immense.

Once inside, employing his hips, Bryan thrust into her, moving slowly, in and out. As she responded with wanton groans he began to move in twists ovals circles.

Overwhelmed by the powerful raw organic sensations, Bree was initially passive. But soon, her focus on her butt, Bree saw how even small variations in the speed and angle of Bryan's thrusts generated differing pleasures in her ass. Bree began rocking her hips up to meet Bryan's cock. Then, feeling a twinge of pleasure in her g-spot, Bree jammed a pillow under her hips, raising the angle of her ass. When Bryan next entered her the cock-head rolled directly over her g-spot through the thin layer of skin separating rectum from vagina, .

"Uuuunnnnnnnnnhhhhhh."

Pushing a hand between her body and the bed, Bree thrummed her clit.

"Oh god yes, oh Bryan fuck me, so good, so good. God, you've made me such a slut. Fuck my ass."

"Yes stepmommy. I'll be fucking your and Bianca's sweet tushies from now on. If you're good girl I'll let you suck my cum from her ass."

His dick in her ass was hot. His lewd suggestion, air of command, and her husband and daughter sleeping only a few feet away was even hotter.

Bree worked her clit with three fingers. Her asshole throbbed with something primal, hard, and deep. Her g-spot sparkled and shone. All three burned and began to merge.

Bryan fucked her in wild abandon, driving his dick into asshole. She pushed her ass up, met his thrusts, moaned in approval. When their bodies came together Bryan grunted and air exploded from Bree's lung in a noise as much animal as human.

"Ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnnh."

Bryan raised his upper body, wrapped his fingers around Bree's neck, pinned her head to the bed. Reveling in submission, Bree pressed her hand to the bed's headboard, using the leverage to thrust her hips into her stepson's pillaging cock.

"Ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnnh."

The sparks in her clit were lightning and the pressure in her g-spot threatened to rip her in two and the throbbing in her anus was an earthquake..

""Ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnh, ee-unnnh, ee-uuunnnhhhhh."

Bree jerked her legs closer together and squeezed her sphincter and the muscles of her anus on him.

"Unnh, unnh, unnh, unnh, unnh, Bryan give me your cum, I need your cum, please your cum."

She heard him growl; she knew that growl. He was close and Bree, remembering another of Bianca's lessons, flexed her anal muscles, rolling them up and down Bryan's cock.

Already on the edge, euphoria washing over him, at this added stimulation Bryan shoved hard and deep. His testicles, at the place of no return, let go. Cum surged up the length of his dick, became a torrent flooding Bree's asshole. Bryan's hard grunts became a celestial wail of orgasmic delight.

As her backside filled with cum Bree, her voice rising several tones in pitch, sang, "Unnh, unnh, unnh, oh god Bryan I'm com..., com..., OH FUCK YES, COMING." The orgasm started in her asshole, and her cunt, and her clit, then blasted through her with an energy primitive primeval perfect.

Somehow an exhausted Bryan gathered the strength to roll off of her and they lay there panting, a tingling in their spines and brains and on the bottom of their feet. Bree wanted to stay the night, snuggle, but knew she had to return to her husband's bed. Then she remembered Bianca.

Saying, "I'll get the phone darling," she forced herself to her feet, grabbed the phone, returned to lay next to Bryan. Holding the phone at arm's length, she brought her and Bryan's faces into focus and said, "Hey beautiful, I hope you enjoyed the show. It was as amazing as you promised," then handed the phone to Bryan. He typed in a short message and forwarded the video to Bianca. The phone needed to be charged, but it could wait. He gave it to Bree, who lay it on a table next to bed, and turned back to him. Bryan was asleep.

She recalled her wedding day. Her friends and relatives, dressed for a summer wedding, gathered around. Edward, her soon to be husband, resplendent in a tuxedo. His son, the best man, characteristically quiet, drawing no attention to himself. She never imagined, no one could have imagined, that when she said, "I do," her pledge was not to Edward, but to his son, that it was Bryan and not his father, who would be the instrument of her liberation, that through him she'd discover her purpose and potential.

She kissed his forehead, lay her head on his shoulder, felt her eyes drift shut. She should get up, but this was nice, just for a second. Then she'd trek downstairs, get in bed with his father. Then she was asleep too.