All Comments on 'High School Yearbook'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
j15555j15555about 4 years ago
More please

I look forward to the next chapter.

MkalfredmcMkalfredmcabout 4 years ago

This was quite a lot of fun. I’m really looking forward to the next few episodes: will Andrea remain in the shadows, can Bree’s and Bianca’s husbands slip out of the picture in a sympathetic way, will the white noise devices be discovered and turned on Bryan? This could go on for a delightfully long time......

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 4 years ago
Please more of this

Love to read about the step sis.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 4 years ago

Fantastic story, I hope you have more to cum yet especially with his sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
can't stop now

next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Don't really like the writing style, the premise is ok, but such an obvious cliche. I don't really know why I kept reading after the first half page. Maybe I was hoping it would improve.

Gremlin078Gremlin078about 4 years ago
This needs more

Great story , more please. Seems like they’re just starting, and we can’t leave out his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect start

Love your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh how I wished this technology existed in the 1980"s

Bryan is lucky. I can see how the white machine technology could aid this young man. I was the "whipping post" for my high school. I would have loved this type of revenge against my classmates.

You kept on track except for one "Brian" instead of "Bryan"

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

I loved it! It now needs a followup chapter that would include the step sister. Five stars and a favorite point!

HardBenHardBenabout 4 years ago
BRILLIANT

One of the best stories I have read.

Fabulous descriptive writing - and pure total eroticism at its best.

Lucky Bryan is all I can say.

Loved it!

Cardswin2011Cardswin2011about 4 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

This screams for a second, and even a third chapter! And Andrea has to be involved!

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 4 years ago
Excellent! Hot and arousing!

Very hot. Great imaginative story line. Thank you for this and all your story submissions!

rightbankrightbankabout 4 years ago
Definitely Fun

This is obviously the first of several segments to come.

NSSurferNSSurferabout 4 years ago
Missed You

It has been a while since you have posted and I have missed you writing. Glad you are back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Clever

Great story. Revealing the mind control later really helped this stand out. And a humane way to eliminate the competition.

Obviously the stepsister is next, but who else will he snare after that?

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Very good story. Five stars!

At the beginning of the story, you mentioned that we could share our thoughts about a second chapter if we have any.

Well, I have a few:

A public girlfriend

Find a girlfriend for Bryan, whom he and the girl can openly go out on dates and let people see them making out. Bryan would still be sleeping with Bianca and Bree. The two women, being very intelligent themselves, understood Bryan’s need for a public girlfriend for the sake of appearance. They even helped Bryan picked the perfect girl.

For the girlfriend, it could be someone normal, or it could be a person which makes the story more kinky.

Eg, Andrea’s hot BFF, Bree’s or Bianca’s hot younger sister, Roy’s (Bianca’s husband) younger sister, Principal Strickland’s hot daughter.

Bianca continues to tease the principal

Bryan convinces Bianca to continue cockteasing Principal Strickland to get more benefits. Bianca liked the idea. She negotiated with the principal for higher pay and less classes (so she could spend more time in school fucking Bryan).

Throughout the discussion, Bianca constantly, but very subtly flashed the Principal. She also very subtly hinted that, if she got what she wanted, she would come to see him daily for “discussions”, so he would have more chances to see her hot body on display.

Principal Strickland got the hint, and replied that he could approve Bianca’s requests, but in return, she would have to move to a new desk in the teacher’s office.

The desk was located just outside of Strickland’s office. The occupant would be sitting on Strickland’s left, facing forward and looking towards Strickland’s right side. Sitting on his desk in his private office, whenever Strickland raised his head, he could conveniently see the person’s entire body without being too obvious.

Bianca instantly knew Strickland’s intentions. He wanted to openly stare at her body while she was sitting at her desk. From his angle, he would be able to openly admire her body from her head to her feet. No one would notice him staring, because he was in the privacy of his own office.

Realising that there would be lots of opportunities to cocktease the Principal, and he would definitely enjoy the show, Bianca agreed. She already had a few ideas on how to give Strickland a good show everyday.

The easiest would be to hike up her long skirt before sitting down. She would expose her smooth legs up until her thighs. Then, she would slowly cross them, allowing the skirt to ride up her thighs even further. She would then pretend not to notice, and concentrate on her work. When she’s feeling adventurous, maybe she could even undo a few buttons on her blouse. There would be lots of bending over, or even getting down on all fours, pretending to search for stationery which dropped onto the floor, all for the benefit of Strickland. She wondered how long could she control herself, before she decided to be daring enough to “accidentally” let the principal see her tiny panties. Bianca was confident that the principal would enjoy her daily cocktease, because she would definitely enjoy it as much as he did, maybe even more.

Andrea and Bryan

Under the influence of the whitebox, Andrea slowly became closer and closer to Bryan. She also slowly developed a sexual attraction towards him. Bree noticed it, and Bianca as well. They find the idea very hot, and wondered how long until the step-siblings would start fucking.

Cuckolding

Introduce the genre of cuckolding into this story, if you’re interested.

Bryan further enhanced his whitebox. Now, Edward (Bree’s husband) and Roy (Bianca’s husband) can only have erections when they see their wives being pounded hard by Bryan. They could only cum after Bryan had cum in their wives’ pussies.

At home, when Bryan is not around, Bree and Bianca would wear old, boring clothes which cover their entire body. When Bryan arrives, they would change into short, revealing clothes, or even erotic lingerie. Edward and Roy were unable to leave, because they had hard erections after seeing their wives in revealing clothes. They knew it was wrong, but they desperately wanted to pleasure their hard cocks and enjoy the pleasures of ejaculation.

Their minds would constantly battle in conflict. Edward and Roy slowly begin to accept the reality that they enjoy being cuckolded, and as much as they tried to reject it, they could not deny the pleasure that they enjoy when they pleasure their cocks while watching their hot wives pleasuring another man.

Bree and Bianca slowly convinced their husbands to reward Bryan for his “services”, with promises of more chances to see them in action with Bryan. Unable to deny their sexual desires, Edward and Roy eventually agreed. They arranged monthly payments into Bryan’s bank accounts. They were now effectively paying Bryan to fuck their wives, further cementing their positions as sissy cuckolds.

Under the influence of the new whitebox, Edward and Roy agreed to the new terms set by Bree and Bianca: from this day onwards, they are not allow to physically touch their wives. They are husband and wife in public. But in private, Bree and Bianca belong to Bryan. They would be allowed to occasionally hold hands during public events for appearances, nothing more.

At home, they would move to sleep in the smallest room in the house. The Master bedroom belongs to Bryan.

Bree and Bianca also brought their husbands to buy more lingerie. Edward and Roy would pay for the new lingerie, but they knew that the wives would only wear them for Bryan. In the dressing room, Bree and Bianca further cockteased their husbands by parading for them while wearing the new, erotic lingerie. The husbands gave their approval, but also knowing that they were not allowed to touch their wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

hope next chapter follows soon.

the Stepsister needs to join, not the Principal, maybe get the husbands together

the women are bi whynot them but they won't be F'ing the women more than they do now.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

Cool story....Hope u add more chapters !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ended too soon!

Great story! I hope you write at least one more chapter so you can include the stepsister. Kind of a tease to write the things you wrote about her (and her boyfriend), then not have any sex with Bryan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome back.

So glad to see you back. Lots of success on your new series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Chapters please !!

You have to write more Chapters please

Lionheart61Lionheart61over 3 years ago
Keep Going

There has to be more ideas in your head for this story. I beg you to keep going with it. PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent Story

Please continue with this story.

DarqDomDarqDomover 3 years ago

Great strory. Bryan has to be able to get his hands on his pretentious stepsister and have a threesome work mom or the teacher.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

Very rude but what a great fuckfest

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 3 years ago

Totally implausible, loved it, more ! ! !

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I had to stop in the beginning when you showed a lack of knowledge regarding women. You said Bianca was walking down the hallway and "wished her pantyhose had the seam running down the back her lover adored" shortly before saying "if they knew about the stockings, garters and straps" and quickly thereafter wrote a sex scene in which her lover noticed she wasn't wearing panties and then fingered and fucked her. You clearly don't know what pantyhose are. You also described Bianca's body as "curvy perfection, 110 toned pounds on a five feet six inch 25-32-35 figure and 'C' breasts", strongly suggesting that you don't know what those measurements mean. When there are such obvoius errors so early in the story, I can only imagine how bad the rest of the story is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES