High School Yearbook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

The songs were patient. At first it wasn't that Andrea was nice to her stepbrother, it was more that she wasn't mean. Bryan noticed; no one else did. But as the weeks went by Andrea became more pleasant, attentive, considerate, positive. And then one day she said, "Bryan, I have Mr. Ferrick's algebra mid-term tomorrow. I know you aced his course last year. Kelly's coming over to study together. Could you give us a hand?"

"I'd love to sis."

"Thanks, you're the best."

After an hour Bree, happy to see her daughter and stepson getting along made hot chocolate, the good stuff, Bryan's favorite, and brought it upstairs to the kids.

* * * * *

While sex was the common theme, this particular Saturday night Bryan, Andrea, and Bree were differently occupied.

We'll start with Bryan. He was struggling to focus. Driving Bianca's Jaguar home from a picnic -- they loved fucking in the great outdoors -- his sexy teacher's head was in his lap, her mouth sliding up and down his dick. Managing to maneuver the sports car into Bianca's garage, he parked and said, "We're back at your place darling."

Lifting her head, glancing around as if confirming his statement, she ran her tongue in an oval on her lips, capturing some of the spit that covered her jaw, and said, "So we are. God you turn me on."

"Where's Roy?"

Glancing at the clock on the dashboard she said, "By now my husband is at Ricky's; he's having the guys over for the game. Roy's bringing some of his amazing guacamole. He said he'd leave a helping for us in the refrigerator."

"Your husband is a sweet man."

"He is, I'm a lucky girl. Let's get inside."

As Bianca got out of the car, as she opened the gate leading into her backyard, Bryan, for the ten-thousandth time marveled at the beauty of this woman. Wearing sandals, a white sports bra skimpy even by her standards, and tiny tan shorts that emphasized her olive skin, she was a walking wet dream. And although every guy in his high school, every guy who saw her, wanted her, she was all his.

Stepping through the gate, she stopped by the pool, undid her shorts, let them slide down her legs. Her tight high perfect ass was naked -- she'd left her panties in the forest, a souvenir for some lucky camper -- and visible at its center was the flared purple base of a butt plug.

They'd started small. The first toy was not much bigger than a straw, letting her get used to having something in her ass. But the toys had grown steadily larger longer thicker and she quickly found she liked having something up there. In her office, just before his class, she'd lube herself up and slip a toy in her anus, loving that in a room filled with thirty-plus students only he and she knew a dildo or butt plug was planted in her ass.

He'd suggested a dildo equal to his cock in size, but she'd said no. When that moment came, when she was to be that stretched, crammed that full, she wanted it to be him, only him.

Her back still to him she pulled the bra over her head, dropped it next to her shorts, turned, smiled, said, "How 'bout a shower."

* * * * *

The two of them worked bath gel into each other's skin, washing away the day's accumulated grime and the detritus of their impassioned fuck in the forest. When done Bianca reached for the medical bulb, handed it to him, said, "Please clean me up," and turned, her hands on the wall, her ass high in the air. Filling the bulb with the shower's warm water Bryan said, "You ever have an enema?'

"No, but it sounds like fun. Would you give me one someday?"

"Yeah, but for now this will do," and inserting the bulb's nozzle in her rectum filled her ass with warm soapy water.

Saying,"Oh god, that feels good," she clamped her anus shut, holding the water inside her for several beats before relaxing and letting it flow down her legs.

She turned to him, entwined her arms on his neck, kissed him, and loving the feel of her breasts crushed on his chest whispered, "You ready to fuck your teacher up the ass?"

* * * * *

Bianca turned on the sound system and, soft music filling the bedroom, sat at her vanity as Bryan, standing behind her, dried her hair with a blow-dryer. It took a while, her hair was thick and long, but Bryan didn't mind, didn't mind sitting on the bed watching her brush that hair. He loved watching this impossibly sexy woman, but never so much as at times like now, when she was preparing herself for him.

Finishing with her hair she placed her brush atop the vanity, picked up a bottle of his favorite perfume, held it to her nose, closed her eyes and inhaled, dabbed it on her wrists and behind her ears, stood, said, "It's a big night my love."

"It is, are you nervous?"

"A little. I'm a virgin back there and we've spent a lot of energy getting me ready. But I know I'll be fine. I always am with you."

She sat on the bed next to him and the lovers melted into each other's arm, their kisses growing deeper longer more passionate until he moved his mouth to her ear and said, "Why don't you lay down."

She did, on her stomach. Picking up the massage oil they kept by the bed he worked her back and shoulders, her legs from toes to hips, before dribbling it onto her butt and massaging the oil into her ass cheeks. Her sphincter, accustomed to his touch -- he loved fingering her ass during sex -- relaxed and oil leaked inside her.

Moving between her legs, spreading her butt cheeks, Bryan let the thick dollop of the spit he'd been building in his mouth ooze onto her anal bud, then, tongue loose and open, licked it up, down, all around. And while focused on her anus he'd visit the surrounding area which, like the rest of her backside, were growing increasingly sensitive.

With Bianca cooing her delight Bryan curled his tongue and tickled the opening of her anus with its tip. At first her sphincter, acting on instinct, tightened, but as he stabbed and swabbed, it relaxed; he speared half an inch of tongue inside her. When his tongue grew exhausted, he kissed her anus, gently dragged his front teeth on it, did it again. Bianca moaned with guttural gusto.

"Okay babe, up on your knees."

She did and after coasting his finger with lubricant he stroked her anus with its tip several times before pushing it inside her. At the first knuckle he stopped, waited for her to relax, gently twirled it inside her.

"Unnnhhhh."

He pushed a bit deeper, stopped, gave her a minute to adjust, twirled.

"Unnnnnhhhhhhh."

Moving deliberately he pushed all the way in, stopped, waited, twirled.

"Uunnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhh."

Flexing the walls of her rectum on him she rotated her ass, moving it in counterpoint with his twisting finger, and muttered encouragement. "Oh Bryan, yes, oh yes, that's it, oh fuck yes, that's it."

When he placed a second fingertip on her asshole she said, "Please darling, let me," and pushed back onto it. Moving past her sphincter, slithering ever deeper inside, this finger joined the first, it's full length buried inside her ass. He held his fingers motionless, waiting for Bianca to be ready, and she clamped her rectum on him, giving him a foretaste of the delight that was to come. "Oh Bryan, I'm gonna make you dick feel so good. Finger-fuck my ass."

Slowly, very slowly, he slid his fingers back until their tips were pressed to her sphincter, slipped them back in. At first, eyes closed, her focus on the thousands of nerve endings crowding her anus, she was passive, letting him dictate pace and power, but soon, a fire burning inside her, she was rocking her backside onto his fingers until the sensations became so intense they verged on painful and she said, "I'm ready babe. I want to be on top."

Sliding his fingers from her asshole Bryan tumbled onto his back, his erection laying flat on his stomach.

Bianca sat up, chin resting on her knee, and, looking at her lover, paused. She remembered when they met. He was the newly elected editor of the yearbook and she it's faculty liaison, a job foisted each year on the newby teacher. She hadn't been happy: he wanted to work hard and produce a first rate product; she saw the job as more chore than pleasure.

Her disinterest must have shown, for at their third meeting he brought a white-noise machine, saying it would help them concentrate. She'd had doubts, but told him to plug it in. It turned out he was right, it was their most productive meeting yet. When he brought it to the next meeting, when it had the same result, she apologized for her earlier doubts. Pleased by her enthusiasm he suggested she take it home, use it at night to deepen her sleep.

Over the next months working with this handsome young man became the highlight of her days and as her husband's once powerful sex drive disappeared they'd become lovers.

Now, dribbling lubricant on his dick, she wrapped her fingers around it, slid them up and down -- god she loved his dick -- straddled him, looked to his perfect face, and saying, "I'm so glad I saved this for you," reached behind herself and slid the head of his cock up and down her well-lubed anal crevice. Bryan, his hands covered with the lubricant, reached up to drag his thumbs across her fat breasts, increasing the pressure when he reached her dark distended nipples. Moaning in pleasure she closed her eyes, held him to the rosebud of her anus, took a deep breath, blew the air out between pursed lips, leaned back.

Despite all the preparation there was pain; he was bigger than any of the toys she used. But accepting the challenge she increased the pressure, felt her sphincter stretch, give way, mold itself to the invading cockhead, and taking a deep breath, she pushed. His cockhead popped inside her. It hurt. She stopped, rested her hands on her thighs, looked at the large wall mirror she'd had installed and loving the sight pushed down -- sometimes stopping, sometimes rocking back and forth to stretch herself -- as inch after hard inch of him filled her ass.

Soon she found she was sitting on his hips. She felt triumphant; all of him was interred in her backside.

She closed her eyes, focused on his cock, of the sensation of being stuffed. She'd never been this full.

"Oh god Bryan, it's wonderful. Thank you for seducing me, for being my lover, for taking the time to prepare me for this."

"Pretty lady, the pleasure is mine."

Pushing her thick hair behind her ears, knowing she was surrendering to him in a way she'd done for no other, she rocked her hips, back and forth, in small ovals, tiny figure eights. It still hurt, but the pain also served to highlight an intense, previously unknown, pleasure buried deep in her butt.

Accepting the challenge she clenched the muscles of her ass, increasing the pressure, felt her rectum stretch, mold itself to his cock.

Intoxicated by the sight of his beautiful teacher impaled on his cock, Bryan said, "Play with your tits." She did, rolling her nipples between her fingers. When he said, "Lick your tits," she cupped each breast, tipped it upwards, dragged her tongue across the nipple.

Bryan rolled his thumb over her clit.

Lost in a hurricane of sensations Bianca raised herself on her knees, just an inch, slid back down. Taking her time she repeated, lengthened the process, until only his cock-head remaining inside her, she stopped and said, "Well Bryan, how is it? Am I as tight as you imagined? Was it worth the wait?" then dropped down, absorbing all of him into her body.

"Bianca, it's fricking amazing."

She kept going, never hurrying, but steadily increasing the pace. Soon Bryan, seeing she was ready, began gently thrusting into her with an upward roll of his hips.

Bianca again looked to the mirror, liked the wanton woman and beautiful young man she saw there, but imagined something else, something more raw, more animal. Her proud surrender.

She leaned forward, her hands on the bed beside his head, her hair hanging down over her face, her large breasts swaying. "Bryan, I want you to take me from behind."

Raising his head to lick her nipples Bryan said, "Are you sure?"

Leaning back so she was again sitting on her knees she looked to the mirror, at the lewd image staring back. "Absolutely, I want you to be in control."

She moved off him, got on all fours. Sitting up Bryan took his place between her legs, held the head of his cock to her anus as she leaned back until his dick surged past her sphincter.

Rotating his hips, stretching her out, Bryan pushed, venturing deep into her nether-world. When he was all the way in Bianca flexed her ass muscles, heard him groan in pleasure, arched her back, pressed her hips to him. Bryan began thrusting in and out of her, steadily increasing the pace and power as Bianca's moans, whimpers, and groans signaled her increasing arousal.

Reaching under herself to stroke her clit, she dropped her head to the bed, and leaning on her shoulder looked in the mirror, watching her student cornhole her, a wicked pleasure written on his handsome face.

Changing angles Brian started varying his strokes: short sweet and shallow, long deep and penetrating.

"Oh yes Bryan. Oh yes, oh yes."

Growing ever more familiar with each other, apprehension a thing of the past, her finger on her clit, Bianca focused on her lover's dick churning in her bum. They fucked on and on. And she experienced a series of short crackling orgasms -- it felt like a thousand minty fairies were throwing snowballs in there -- that left her craving more.

And then Bryan leaned forward and through the thin wall separating her cunt and asshole she felt Bryan's fat cock-head roll over her g-spot.

"Yes Bryan, just like that, oh fuck me, just like that."

He angled his thrusts down, increasing the pressure on her g-spot; she worked her clit with single-minded ferocity. The pressure in her clit, g-spot, and anus built, fed off each other; it was unlike anything she'd ever known. She tried to analyze it, but it washed away her rational mind, and she let it carry her away.

"Oh Bryan, oh Bryan, so so so so so so so...."

Feeling every inch, every contour, of Bryan's cock Bianca rocked back into him, pushing her hips onto him with a force that should hurt, but didn't. Inspired by her naked passion Bryan drove himself into her, going deep, so deep they both wondered if he'd come out the other side.

Bianca blubbered as orgasms came in waves. Intense and full-bodied, born in her clit, anus, and g-spot, they were deeper, more personal, more profound than anything she'd ever experienced. She was on sensory overload, coming again and again.

And then she heard it, the growl she'd become so familiar with these past months. He'd soon fill her rectum with his seed.

Rubbing her clit harder she looked over her shoulder, said, "That's it baby, come inside me, come inside your teacher, come inside me," and tightened the walls of her ass. His dick spasmed and jumped and she reached back, squeezed his balls, and with an animal roar he jammed himself into her and sent blast after blast of hot white hot jizz into her ass.

She let go of his balls, touched her clit. This orgasm came in slow vibrating waves, starting at her ankles, arching into her back, flowing out of the top of her head, never peaking, but lingering, filling her with a perfect peace and contentment. There were no fears or anxiety, no past, no future, no car payments or mortgages. There was only him and her, two people covered in sweat, melting into each other. She was aware of every cell in her body; it was the closet thing to god she'd ever felt.

She lay with her lover until, strength returning, she kissed him and walked down the stairs -- her ass was going to be sore in the morning. Retrieving the guacamole from the refrigerator she thought of the past few months, thought of the future. Changes were coming and while she'd miss it being just the two of them, her lover had said it would be wonderful and her lover was always right. Returning to the bedroom she said, "What's the progress on your stepmom?"

"Bree will be ready any day now, then I'm counting on you to help carry her over the finish line."

Feeding him guacamole she said, "Y'now I've never been with a woman. I'm sure your stepmom will be the perfect introduction. I'm looking forward to it, a world without restrictions, where one's libido reigns free. Speaking of which, it's still early. Wanna join me in the hot tub?"

* * * * *

As I said earlier, on this particular Saturday night Bryan, Andrea, and Bree were differently occupied. We just learned about Bryan's big night. Now let's move on to Andrea and Bree.

Andrea was gathered with the gang at her boyfriend's house -- his parents were out of town. They raided the liquor supply, passed around a couple of joints, and he started stroking her neck, giving her his puppy-dog I-want-sex look. Not in the mood, thinking why didn't he just ask, but knowing she might as well get it over with, Andrea grabbed his hand, led him to his parents' bedroom -- his was, as usual, a odorous mess. After perfunctory foreplay he entered her -- why did such a big guy have such a small dick -- and she put on the act that had become part of their love-making (if that was the right word anymore), moaning and groaning and squirming until he emptied himself in her. She told him it was wonderful, he was wonderful, the most perfectest lover in the world. God, men believed anything.

They headed back downstairs to hang some more.

* * * * *

The kids out, Bree put on a nightgown skimpy enough to show off the goods but not so skimpy as to be intimidating, played with her clit until she was more than ready, and smelling of sex found her husband in the living room. She cooed, rubbed his shoulders. In the bedroom she took him in her mouth, got him hard. He entered her from behind and she, rubbing her clit, already primed, came quickly. Then, surprised to have accomplished something he hadn't in months, he lost both his concentration and erection.

He returned to the living room and his television, but his mind was elsewhere. Yeah, he'd lost his sex-drive, but he was sick of feeling guilty about it. If he wasn't interested in sex that was his right. In a world where one's libido could reign free, one had as much right to go sexless, to focus on work, sports, or anything else, as to have sex.

Still that, didn't solve Bree's problem, who was hornier than ever. He loved his wife and wanted this marriage to work. And except for the sex, things were good. Bryan and Andrea's relationship was getting better every day and Bryan and Bree, after a difficult beginning, had really bonded. In fact sometimes, the way she looked at him when he entered a room; it seemed she had a little crush on him. Not that he blamed her, there was something magnetic about that kid.

While her husband mused in front of the television, Bree was in the shower. She'd told herself she wouldn't, but she did. When her husband entered her in her mind's eye it had been Bryan. Now she turned towards the spigot, let the water run down her body, twirled a finger on her clit, rolled a nipple between thumb and forefinger, imagined her stepson hammering her body with his oversized dick.

* * * * *

Her husband asleep in bed, Bree was wearing a sheer short nightie, holding a glass of wine, sitting in the dark, listening to music, running, then re-running, the evening's events through her mind. She could no longer dismiss it as a passing infatuation; she had a thing for her stepson. He'd always been intelligent, stable and confident, but in the last months, as she'd come to appreciate him, to treat him like an adult, she'd found him attentive, supportive, open-minded, perceptive, respectful, assertive and decisive. In the past few weeks she'd felt a chemistry between them. He might not be the heavily muscled man that has always been her (and her daughter's) weakness, but his slender body was lean and fit and oh so desirable.