High School Yearbook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll need to text my husband, but I can't imagine he'll have a problem. What's going on?"

"Just a chance for the three of us to get to know each other better."

* * * * *

Watching the final guest climb into her car Bianca said, "I hope everyone had a good time."

Bree said. "I'm sure they did; I know I did. It was fun watching the kids with the yearbook. What do you think son?"

Placing his hand on the small of his stepmother's back Bryan said, "Everyone had a blast."

Roy said, "They were even neat, it'll take me only a few minutes to straighten up. Darling, why don't I do that while you entertain our guests."

Bianca protested, Roy stood firm, and Bianca said, "Thank you dear, that's sweet. Bree, Bryan, let's go out on the deck. It's a lovely night. Bryan, please grab the champagne and three glasses."

* * * * *

Sitting in a surprisingly comfortable lawn chair, taking a sip of champagne -- it was first rate stuff - Bree said, "Bianca you're right, it's delightful out here."

"It takes a few more minutes to get to school, but living in the country has its advantages. You get all this peace and quiet and beauty, and you get privacy. At night, if you're quiet, you can sit out here or on the bedroom balcony and watch the wildlife stroll by."

Bryan, who'd been sitting next to Bianca, his hand resting on her thigh, stood, stretched, and said, "She's right," then placed his champagne glass on the edge of the chair and said. "Who's up for a swim?'

Bree said, "Did you bring a swim suit?"

Pulling his shirt over his heard Bryan said, "Who said anything about a swim suit?"

Then Bree, spellbound, watched her stepson toss his shirt aside, loosen his belt, step out of his shorts -- she saw the outline of his penis in his underpants -- and jump into the water, surfacing to say, "The temperature's just right, come on in."

Reaching under the surface of the water Bryan worked his underpants down his legs and tossed them onto the pool deck.

Bree looked to Bianca who, nonplussed, leaned forward, lay her hand on Bree's shoulder, and said as if it was the only possible concern, "There's no need to worry Bree, we have all the privacy we need here. There's not another house for acres," then, underlining her point, turned her back to the red head, casually unbuttoned her shirt, lay it over the back of her chair, and said, "Would you mind?"

Surprised, but taking instruction, Bree undid the snaps of Bianca's bra, who lay it over her shirt and turned to Bree.

And although she'd told herself not to, Bree eyed the brunette's breasts. She had perfect tits. The woman spent serious time in the gym; there was barely a sag. Seeing Bree's admiring glance Bianca said, "I'd love to see yours."

Bree looked to Bianca, then to Bryan. While she'd suspected something was going on between them, she'd never imagined they'd be this casual about it. While their relationship was forbidden, there was no embarrassment or shame here. They were living the life Bree had been dreaming about, a world where libido reigned free. Now they were asking Bree to join them, as unconcerned that she was Bryan's stepmother as they were that Bianca was his teacher. Or was that an attraction, making the whole thing a wee bit hotter?

As Bree watched Bianca stood, undid her belt, shimmied out of her short green dress. She wore no panties. Bree noticed details until then hidden: Bianca's neatly trimmed pussy hair and surprisingly small nipples, darker in color than the rest of her olive skin.

She turned to Bree and said, "Why don't you join us?"

"What about your husband?"

"My husband? He's lost his sex drive, but sees no reason that I should ignore mine. As I'm sure you've figured out by now my husband knows all about Bryan and me. He approves; we'll not see him the rest of the evening."

Bianca held out her hand and Bree, her last objection swept aside, thinking, "If I only have the courage," curled her fingers a round the bottom hem of her blouse, pulled it over her head, unbuckled her bra, and draped them both over the back of her chair. Then, picking up her glass of champagne, she took a long drink and reached for Bianca's hand.

Bianca was looking at her breasts.

"Do you like them?"

Saying, "Very much, those lovely red nipples match your hair perfectly," Bianca unhooked Bree's skirt, then held it so Bree could step out of it. "I think you'll love the pool, but boys jump in, ladies take the steps." Their hands locked together, Bianca guided her companion to the pool's far end, where the two woman descended the steps into the warm water.

It was, Bryan thought, every man's fantasy. Two beautiful older woman, one a curvy buxom brunette with thick long hair and dark eyes, the other a pale slender red-head, hair in a pixie cut with bright green eyes. Both were devoted to him, incapable of jealously, happy to share, ready to experiment.

And, as if to make his point, Bianca stopped in waist deep water, turned to Bree, and her hand grazing Bree's stomach, her fingers brushing across her pubic mound, said, "I see why your stepson is so attracted to you." Her hand continued down, caressed Bree's inner thigh. "He's not the only one who noticed this enticing body."

Bianca leaned forward; Bree hesitated. She'd never kissed a woman, at least not like this, but realized she wanted to. Yes, she wanted to kiss Bianca; wanted to do it while her stepson watched. What better way to embrace this new life? She brought her mouth to Bianca's once, twice, and found herself pressing her body into her friend, lost in her lips and her wonderful kisses.

Bianca slid a finger the length of Bree's sex, said, "I'm your stepson's lover, I'd like to be yours," and pushed the finger inside Bree's pussy. Bree momentarily stiffened, but otherwise offered no resistance and as Bianca began to pump her finger in and out Bree opened her mouth in a low moan. Taking advantage, Bianca slid her tongue into Bree's mouth, running her thumb on Bree's clit.

Ending the kiss Bianca said, "You have an amazing body," lowered her head, cocked it to the side, and sucked Bree's breast into her mouth, nursing reverently on her hard nipple. Bianca's hands roamed over Bree's body; Bree, confidence growing, covered and squeezed Bianca's fat breasts. Through it all Bianca's right hand remained busy between Bree's legs, which were spread wide open.

They continued like that for several happy minutes, Bryan enthralled by the intertwined bodies of his teacher and stepmother, until Bianca let Bree's breast slip from her mouth and whispered something in her ear. Bree giggled, looked at Bryan, nodded her head yes, and the two women turned to face him.

Bree, hard red nipples standing tall on her lovely pale tits, said, "Enjoying the show, stepson?'

Dog paddling in her direction Bryan said, "Yes stepmother."

"Well stepson, Bianca and I have reached an agreement."

"What kind of agreement?"

"About sharing you."

When he reached her she cupped his balls and backed him up to the side of the pool, then kissed him, just a peck, and giggled. "What would your father say if he could see this?"

Bianca, who had followed them, said, "I'm sure he'll be like my Roy, happy with an arrangement that relieves him of his embarrassing inability to satisfy his wife, happy that his wife is being satisfied."

Not sure, but buoyed by Bianca's confidence, Bree kissed her stepson again and, finding she quite enjoyed it, kissed him again, then again, and soon, eyes closed, months of suppressed desire racing through their bodies, their tongues, traveling back and forth between their mouths, slid, caressed, dueled and danced on each other.

As the new lovers kissed Bianca took Bree's hand in her own, placed it on Bryan's dick, and the ladies, their fingers wrapped around his shaft, twisted their hands on him.

When Bree, coming up for air, pulled her mouth from Bryan's, Bianca said, "Bryan why don't you go ahead and sit on the edge of the pool."

Planting his feet on the bottom, using his hands for leverage, Bryan lept from the water in a single hard motion, ending up on the lip of the pool, his hard cock jutting forward at a forty-five degree angle.

Bianca wrapped her hand around its base and pointed it at Bree, who said, "Somehow I knew it was going to be big." Opening her mouth, ready and eager -- blow jobs were features in of her most recent dreams of her stepson -- Bree wrapped her warm wet lips around the cock and, flicking her tongue on the underside, slid down. Bianca moved her hand from his shaft to his balls, caressing them as Bree sucked until, moaning into his man meat, Bree slid her lips back up his length, took hold of Bryan's cock, and, her eyes locked on his, licked the crown with the enthusiasm of a child rewarded with an ice cream cone at the end of a stifling summer day.

Bianca, whose hand continued to tease Bryan's balls, lowered her head and ran her tongue up and down Bryan's shaft.

Leaning back on his hands, Bryan moaned in otherworldly lust, as Bree offered his dick to Bianca. She slid her face over it, rolled her head back and forth, then pulled off it and offered it to Bree, who sank her face onto it til she gagged. After she pulled back the two women trapped his cockhead between their mouths, their tongues sliding on and against it and each other.

As they did Bree stroked her hand up and down his shaft; Bianca continued to play with his balls.

And Bryan, for all his practice over the past months, soon reached the limits of his endurance. Placing a hand on his lovers' shoulders, he was soon jabbing his cock in and out of their mouths. When Bianca felt his testicles tighten and retreat into his body she yanked her mouth from his dick, turned it to Bree, who opened her mouth as Bryan exploded, sending jets of jism in her direction. Some ended up in her mouth; more splattered her chin and cheeks.

And before the pool's water could wash it away Bianca leaned in, licked the cum from Bree's face. The women exchanged a long kiss, sharing Bryan's seed.

When they were done Bianca said, "Y'know, I've never been with a woman before."

Genuinely surprised, Bree said, "Really, you seemed so comfortable at Emerald's and, well, as best I can tell you're really good at it."

"Emerald's? I guess I'm a good actress; I was nervous. How about you?"

"First time for me too, but it won't be the last."

"Good, because I don't think you and I are near done with this cock."

Saying, "Not remotely," Bree leaned in to lick up and down the shaft. Bianca focused on his balls, licking, then sucking them into her mouth, rolling them around on her tongue. In moments Bryan was hard and Bianca, looking at the house, knowing her husband was asleep in the basement's spare bedroom, said, "This is fun but we'll be more comfortable inside."

The three of them hurried out of the pool, hurriedly toweled themselves off -- a little water on the floor wouldn't damage anything -- then, Bianca opening the sliding glass door leading to the deck, they headed inside and up the stairs. Entering the bedroom Bree stopped short, glanced around, took in the unusually large bed, the mirror on the wall, the bottles of massage oil and passel of sex toys on the bed's sidetables.

"You guys turned this into quite the fuck den."

"Yes, Bryan and I made a few changes. When Bryan's not here my husband and I still sleep together, but in a smaller bedroom down the hall. This is reserved for Bryan, me, and from now on, you. I expect you'll be a regular visitor."

"You can count on it."

Saying, "Good," Bianca pounced onto the bed and, motioning for Bree to join her, rolled on to her back and said, "Now Bryan, who do you want to fuck first?"

His eye's darting from his teacher's massive breasts and womanly curves to his stepmother's slender muscular frame, Bryan said, "Well, there's no wrong choice here, but I think Bree has waited long enough," and falling to his knees dropped his head to her pussy, taking one long lick from bottom to top. He turned to Bianca, licked her, decided Bree's juice was heavier and thicker, Bianca's had a stronger flavor, and continued licking and exploring, flicking clits, sucking pussy lips, lapping up cunt juice, sinking his tongue into swollen vaginas, until Bianca said, "So who tastes better?"

Lifting his head, smiling, Bryan said, "You both do."

Swatting her stepson with a pillow Bree said, "Cheater," but Bryan, unoffended, stood at the foot of the bed, slipped his hands under her thighs, and dragged her forward so her hips were on the edge of the bed, he between her legs.

Taking the pillow, stuffing it under her ass, Bree said, "Okay, I take it back. Oh god son, I've been waiting for this. Fuck me, please fuck me. You have no idea how long I've wanted this."

Bryan placed his dick on her sex, thrust; his cock slid easily into her slippery wet pussy. Bree moaning, "Mmmmmmm yeah," he left his cock buried inside her tight fiery hole, savoring the feeling of her pussy walls molding themselves to him. Her sex life with her husband having dwindled to near nothing she was wonderfully tight and he slowly slid back until only his cock-head remained inside, then watched his teacher roll onto her side. She covered one of Bree's breast with her hand, dragged her tongue across the other.

Bryan thrust back into his stepmother, who clamped down on him with experienced pussy muscles. Bryan again held still, savoring the sensation of Bree's pussy pulsating on his pole, before pulling back, pushing in. As Bianca licked and squeezed Bree's breasts Bree began humping against Bryan's cock. The two of them picked up the pace, Bryan pistoning his hard cock in and out, Bree thrusting her hips forward to meet him.

Bianca pressed a thumb to Bree's swollen clit, swirling it on the sensitive nub.

Bree, her hands wrapped around her inner thighs, pulled her legs up and back, opening her body to her stepson.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck Bryan, ohhhhhhhhh fuck."

They fucked on; Bree's pussy muscles pulsed in rhythm with Bryan's pummeling strokes; her clit throbbed under Bianca's knowing touch.

"Uggghhhhhhhhh, yes. Bianca, keep doing, keep doing, my clit, clit. I'm getting so close."

Bryan grabbed her legs, held them to his body, lifting her to meet his thrusts as he battered her with his cock. Fueled by months of unfilled desire stepmother and stepson went at it until Bree, screaming her joy, abdicated control, her body writhing and jerking each time Bryan bottomed out inside her.

Twisting the bed spread in her hands, her pussy muscles spasming, fearing the pressure inside her would tear her apart, Bree gritted her teach and said, "Oh yes, I need, I need, I need, I need...."

That's when Bianca, timing perfect, pivoted forward and started licking Bree's clit.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck yes, I'm commmmmming."

Bree's pussy muscles clenched, her hips jerked, and Bryan, his dick on fire, in awe of the two stunning women laid out before him, threw his head back, and roared. His dick twitched and shook and fired the evening's second load of cum into his stepmother until, staggering forward, he collapsed onto the bed, rolled onto his back, took his stepmother's hand in his. Through dazed eyes they watched Bianca, dear kinky Bianca, slide onto the floor, cup Bree's ass cheeks, gently pull Bree's red-haired pussy to her face, then, her joy evident, lick up the mix of cum and pussy juice dripping from Bree's soggy cunt.

Bree lazily laid a hand atop Bianca's head and said, "Oh, that feels so good. No one has ever eaten me after I've been fucked. Is it gross?"

Dipping two fingers inside Bree, coating then with the magical concoction flowing from her pussy, Bianca held them to Bree's face and said, "Pussy juice and cum? Taste great. What would you expect? But don't take my word for it. Try some for yourself."

Holding Bianca's wrist, Bree licked up one side of her fingers, then happily sucked them into her mouth, murmuring around the digits before letting them escape her mouth and saying, "You're right, delicious. I am going to learn so much from you two."

Re-inserting one finger into Bree's pussy, coating it with cum and juice, Bianca teased Bree's virgin anus, already well-lubricated from the flow dripping from Bree's sex, and worked it inside to Bree's delighted squeal.

"That you are Bree, that you are."