All Comments on 'High Stakes'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

Damn it, CG! You made me look up words I either didn't know or was unsure of (writers like it when this happens), you brought a tale of love and lust after 40 and then you brought tears to my eyes.

Well done. 5* all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

that was really excellent, i enjoyed the story immensely.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Great, well written piece of work. Got to take some time now looking up some new words. I also enjoy that. Thank you very much for your efforts.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 2 years ago

Another romantic tale from CG. Well written and emotional. Nicely done.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 2 years ago

Dope-ass story, Cagivagurl. This meant a lot to me on a personal level. Anything less than five stars was never an option. Left me crying. Happy tears. Randi.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 2 years ago

I am laughing at your intro. "Never bet with Randi." You are discovering what some of us have known for years. That little birdie told me "This is a must read." God, I am now a wreck. Those two little girls. I don't know if you are aware of how much that warmed my heart. All the stars for this one.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 2 years ago

I loved this story, so awesome

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800almost 2 years ago

Maybe Cagivagurl’s best story yet. Theo knew who he wanted and he went after her, good for him for not being a coward.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Simply a delightfully romantic storyline around two real, relatable characters — start to finish. Feel certain you enjoyed writing this piece — wait, surely true of all you pieces no matter the storyline and characters. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

longhornfanlonghornfanalmost 2 years ago

When I saw the authors name, I knew it was a must read. Good build up of the characters, lots of twists, and the final twist, the girls, yep, I made a wise decision reading this story. 5* because that's all they would let me give. Thanks for the great read.

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 2 years ago

A well-crafted yarn that started out with lust and morphed into love. Awesome piece of writing.

Hooked

CrosfyreCrosfyrealmost 2 years ago

Not at all what I expected from Cagivgurl. Simply & completely your best story yet. Amazing - 6 stars!

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Very nice! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site in the last 18 years I have been reading here.

It could be a Netflix movie with a bit of festive coupling, or leave out the sex and it is a Hallmark movie.

Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

everything you write comes with pleasant surprises- thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Not the standard erotic adventure but a clear love story on many dimensions. Kudos.

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 2 years ago

By the end of the first page I was positive I'd never see a less likeable pair of main characters. By the end of page seven, I was amazed by the depth you had given these characters, and how much I enjoyed them. Thank you.

stewartbstewartbalmost 2 years ago

There is more to life than life ... there is love.

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

Just a fabulous job. A nice feel good story. D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even a resolutely childfree curmudgeon like me can appreciate this story. One of the half-dozen or so best that I’ve seen on Lit. Easy 5 stars.

DenaliFXDenaliFXalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful - what a range you have

stev2244stev2244almost 2 years ago

What a sweet and romantic story. Great read. I will read your stories wherever you post.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Perfect! Complete work that captures all the things that make us worthy of redemption. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderfull story

ProfesseurXProfesseurXalmost 2 years ago

Really nice story, thank you so much. Ending is a bit soft but the rest of the story is riveting, I could not put it down.

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

Wonderfull storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 2 years ago

seems left open to add more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Theo didn't ring true at beginning

Kept insulting and although not totally ignored too much was allowed Been in corporate life over 50 years. Big, medium,and small. Profit and non profit. He would have alienated too many people in beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are extremely talented. Thank you for sharing.

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story

LanmandragonLanmandragonover 1 year ago

Liked that a lot, thank you.

IndyOnIndyOnover 1 year ago

Great story! When will you be posting the finish? Still a *5*

shopratshopratover 1 year ago

Wow, great story! I've read pretty much everything you have posted here and like a lot of it. This one is quite a bit different almost to the point that I would never have guessed it was authored by the same person as your LW stories. I almost didn't read it because of the category. I'm glad I didn't skip it, I should obviously start considering Mature as a place to look for Romance stories :-)

mayishaveyoumayishaveyou10 months ago

Another great story had us slowly crying after page three,truly glad about the marriage finding the girls and having been able to have a strong marriage. Thanks for writing your stories sweetheart we love you very much.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved this story. No cheating husbands or wives. Just a beautiful loce story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just a wonderful story BardnotBard

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith5 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Wonderful

Cracker270Cracker2705 months ago

This is a reread for me. And it is still one of the best stories on the site. One thing I have come to realize, dagnabit I just don’t like Theo

MightyheartMightyheart5 months ago

Why do t you write more of such stories ?

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars! Sage found out the true meaning of life, she found true love, married him, and found her babies. She has a wonderful role now-wife and mother...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

SIMILAR Stories