All Comments on 'High Voltage Mittens'

by FeatherWatt

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It has been a while.

Thank you for a new story with these wonderful characters.

KumquatMayKumquatMayalmost 8 years ago
Outsyanding

Absolutely perfect. The entire Mittens series is brilliant. Doesn't get sexier, smarter or funnier than this. Perfectly realized characters, clever, insightful dialogue & absolutely funny AF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent as usual

Very happy to hear from these two again! Their sexy, quirky, relationship is developing and I love how you allow us a glimpse into those steamy hot scenes. Already looking forward to th next installment. Thanks for sharing your work!

HeisenhugHeisenhugalmost 8 years ago

How about "Didn't take two years to put on the mittens"? I jest, just kinda shocked you posted. Shocked in a good way though, I really thought you'd left the site for good so it's nice to see you here again.

She should be careful with that arc generator... Don't want it deciding that arcing to her skin and through her hand is a better path than the 1KV/inch break down for the air.

RidingKittenRidingKittenalmost 8 years ago
Geeeeez

Nice to see you guys again though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The wonderful mittens return!

Super-awesome that you've gifted us with more mittening — and that there's tons of it, and it's fantastic.

LovingHannahLovingHannahalmost 8 years ago
Another 5 stars

Amazing work ladies! Please keep it up - I'm looking forward to the mittening!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please more

I'm ready to buy whatever you write at this point

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Thanks. Probably not as steamy as the Mittens but a very electrifying story to read, nonetheless. Got the (electrical) motor revving for a techno-buff like yours truly. I hope the next chapter will be out sooner than in 2 to 3 years. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

Really enjoyed your stories. Made me cum screaming after the permission to fuck myself...

SashaPozaSashaPozaover 7 years ago
More please

Ok, so now I REALLY need to see the next installment. I've checked Amazon, goodreads and here but nothing yet!! When??? Aaaarrrrrrgggggg!!

Body_HunterBody_Hunterover 7 years ago
So hot

Hi!

I think you can actually feel the love they feel for each other just by reading these stories. Really some of the best i ever found around here! So soft and still kinky, i try to hold my breath for the next part!

Greetings from Germany

B

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

This is kind of a strange comment. But I'm a really big fan. I used to get on literotica just to get off while simultaneously being able to think of my girlfriend instead of watching a porno or something like that. It makes my imagination run wild with sexy ideas for my girlfriend and I. But that's not why I'm commenting. I just wanted to thank you. Anyone I have ever talked to about this (which is not many) all have said that kinks and sexual desire can't be love. Like that any kinks you have are only lust and you can't put love and lust together because they are different. And reading this made me feel better about my sexuality because I don't feel like I only lust after my girlfriend when we get a little kinky. I've always felt love even when being kinky but I struggled with it because I'm not being vanilla about our sex so does that mean that what I feel for her all the time is lust? But after reading your stories I have realized that what I am feeling is love and that just because your sex is different and, god forbid, actually enjoyable doesn't mean you JUST lust after someone. And that has made orgasms and sex so much more enjoyable for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You've been nominated for an award

This story has been nominated for the 2016 Literotica awards (http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1443274) and that's how I found the story. The story wasn't too long, so don't worry about the length of the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When are we getting to the watersports!?!

Hey, huge fan of your work! I have been following your stuff here ever since Mittens! Since the start, I have been dying for you to get to the pee fetish part of this relationship. I recheck your account every few months, only to be teased and not given the next step any time you have released a new story! I really love your style of writing, and these characters, and would love to read Wet Mittens, or whatever you might call it, soon!

A fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too long

Please don't make us wait so long between episodes

TrueMortTrueMortalmost 6 years ago
Heart breakingly good

There haven't been many stories I have read on here that have raised emotions like this did.

I was all set for a real tear jerker then you bring out a coil gun vibrator... Really?

Where can I get one. Or maybe two?

Honestly absolutely amazing.

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
OMG so hot

I am really enjoying your Mittens stories , they really are getting me all wriggly .

The coil vibrator OMG that is one intense orgasmic machine , and in woodpecker mode too, oohhhh . Put me down for one too please .

You have just the right amount of dominance mixed with genuine care and love to make this erotic as it cums .

Samantha and Nina checking in on how each other is feeling is nice to see , its how it should be done.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Amazing!!! And so long!! This is great😘😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I don’t care for dominance games, and find “water sports” distasteful at best, verging on disgusting.

So it is distinctly unfair of you, FeatherWatt, to write so well, and to have your two protagonists so lovingly portrayed, that you can somehow make both practices sexy and even attractive. And to do so at such length?

You are a remarkable writer, and I hope that you will take your obvious talents beyond erotica and into general fiction or perhaps fantasy. If I knew your real name, then, I could purchase and read your books...

Thank you for writing. Please continue to do so— in all sorts of genres!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I am literally Samantha

Hi. My name is Samantha. I am a computer programmer and general big nerd. I recently fell in love with and started dating my best friend, who I’ve known for about 10 years now. I take every opportunity I can get to convert her to using Linux. I am somewhat interested in weapons. I very much love pancakes.

All of that is true. I honestly don’t know how this character is so similar to me. I guess this is the reason authors always say “all resemblance to real persons is strictly coincidental”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeatherWatt@FeatherWatt
Hello! I write about unusual relationships, weird kinks, and bonkers stuff that many (most?) people don't find arousing at all, but in an arousing way. If you find yourself turned on while wondering why, then that right there is my job done well. If you'd like to know when ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cyber Mittens Previous Part
Mittens Series Info