Higher Education Ch. 11

Story Info
The party unfolds.
4.4k words
4.49
3.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EbonLand
EbonLand
52 Followers

Hannah stared transfixed at the scene before her. In the past few months, she'd gone from seeing Jess as the stereotypical "mean girl" she saw her as when they were growing up together back in Minnesota. Although she was initially leery of Jess, over time the girl's friendliness and openness had won her over. She had slowly grown to see her as a dear friend, who clearly cared for her. She was stunned to learn that Sarah, her older sister--a quiet, introverted nerd--had also befriended Jess. Perhaps the warm fondness which Sophie spoke about Sarah with had caused her walls to crumble.

And although Hannah had warmed dramatically to Jess in the past several months, she knew that the vibrant blonde saw the world very differently than Sarah and herself. She openly flirted with men that sent a shiver of fear down Hannah's spine. The kind of men that Sophie embraced and fondled were often the kind of men that Hannah would scamper across the street if she saw approaching her at night in an unfamiliar neighborhood--albeit with a healthy dose of liberal guilt!

Although initially intimidated by Jess' brashness, she gradually came to respect her as a strong, independent, woman.

Now, that strong independent woman was completely naked, on her knees, and slavishly sucking on an ebony rod the size of Hannah's forearm, flanked by two other women doing the same!

Over the past few months, Hannah had seen Jess fawn over black men and had become aware of a debauched community around her. She had grown intrigued by it, and that was she found herself in this house.

But seeing her dear friend debase herself so thoroughly in person left Hannah dazed, with her mouth agape.

"I still haven't gotten used to this." Hannah heard her neighbor mutter under her breath. She turned to see Anne, the other "observer" at the party stare at the scene before them with piercing blue eyes. Anne's face, chest and shoulders were flush, and Hannah could see the girls nipples had begun to form sharp bullet points in her dress.

"So umm...you come to these things often?" Hannah asked, then giggled slightly at the absurdity of such a mundane question in such a bizarre environment.

Anne turned to Hannah and smiled sheepishly.

"This is my third party. Christine is my non-linear algebra TA--she's quite brilliant. I'm a math major and she's been so kind and welcoming to me. She's so smart, but so fun and glamorous! She's been a wonderful mentor to me!"

As if on queue, a booming voice from the couch the girls had been watching boomed out.

"YO BITCH, STOP SUCKING. I WANT SOME FUCKING PUSSY!"

Hannah and Anne jumped with fear at the command, even though they knew it wasn't directed to them. Both girls heads swiveled to the source of the command, and they saw Tyrone looking down sternly at Christine--Anne's beloved mentor.

"Well sir!" Christine grinned. "Fortunately for you, I have a fucking pussy that's more than ready for you!"

She then stood and pushed her thong to the side, leaving her ass and pussy fully exposed. She leaned down and kissed Tyrone passionately on his lips before turning around to face Hannah and Anne, giving them a wicked smile. She then sank down so she was on all fours, with her large breasts swinging above the ground. She grinned and winked at the two observers, watching her with nervous fascination before looking back over her shoulder.

"Well, stud!" she laughed. "You've got a fucking pussy right here and ready for you!"

With that Tyrone jumped off the couch and knelt behind Christine. He bent down to kiss her neck and back before pulling and lining his dick up with her opening. Christine leaned up a little and took it in her hand. She again turned to the fully clothed girls and grinned. She took the giant manhood that was poised to enter her in her hand and leaned back and whispered something into Tyrone's ear. He grinned at her and nodded as he kissed and nuzzled her neck.

He slid then his cock forward and over Christine's pussy, which was now glistening with fluid. He stroked to it went up and over her body, and as Christine leaned up both girls could see its full length and just how far it would go into Christine's body. As Christine played with it, Tyrone continued to whisper and nuzzle her neck with genuine affection.

"Oh god," Christine called out in a theatrically loud voice. "I can't imagine how good this will feel all the way inside me! So deep! This would bring any women nothing but joy!" She stared meaningfully at Hannah and Anne as she delivered her sordid monologue.

Suddenly, the stud behind pushed her down--gently--so that her ass pointed up in the air and her head pointed down to the ground, in the infamously catchy and classic expression of female submission--head down, ass up. He then grabbed the sides of Christine's thin thong and pulled apart, tearing the fabric into two, and unceremoniously dropped the tattered remnants to the side.

"Don't want anything getting in the way of my fun." He shrugged, and leaned forward.

Christine let out a keening shriek and threw her head up as he did so, and although Anne and Hannah couldn't quite see what was happening it was obvious. Tyrone grabbed Christine by her hips and began to rhythmically pound into the dark, buxom math genius. As he did, a sheen of sweat became visible across her entire body as she thrust back to meet him. She threw her head around wildly, grunting and groaning as he pistoned into her, her large breasts flopping around with the force being applied to her.

"FUCK THIS SLUTTY WHITE PUSSY! SPREAD ME OPEN! OHHHH GOODDDDDDDD" Christine managed to yell out before devolving into incoherent grunts and moans. Christine had apparently forgotten to put a show on for the spectators as she became lost in her own pleasure. Tyrone responded by grabbing her hair and pulling her head up, so Anne and Hannah could see as the muscles around Christine's neck clenched in pleasure and her eyes rolled up into her head in ecstasy.

"TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE!" Tyrone bellowed.

Christine continued to grunt and moan incoherently. He slapped her on the ass and repeated the command, slowing his pace slightly.

She began to pant and took a deep breath, as if to focus herself.

"IM A FUCKING WHORE! IM A BLACK COCK SLUT! I'M A COCCKKSLEEEVEEE" she cried out.

Jess popped up from her oral ministrations to look at the bucking whore next to her.

"I need some of that!" She said excitedly. "Want to show me what you can do stud?" She slapped Malick's thigh as she said that.

"Oh don't, worry baby, you'll get into this pussy plenty tonight. And I won't leave you out to dry" She giggled. "But I want to see what the new meat can do!"

With that she turned to Malick.

"Reggie here is being needy, but I want to feel you inside me. I can't stop sucking him off, so come around and do your thing!"

With that she, she wiggled her butt invitingly. Hannah caught herself biting her lip as she looked at Jess's exposed slit, glistening with a clear liquid which could clearly only be her friend's own excitement. For a moment, Hannah pondered how a young woman with so much sexual experience with so many well-endowed man could maintain such a tight opening, before looking down in shame at having such vulgar and intimate thoughts about her new friend.

Malick grinned and pushed Sophie off of him, who muttered "You fucking bitch" as she fell to the ground and lay prostrate, naked, on the floor in front of the couch.

"Sorry babe," Malick said, and gave her a gentle kiss on the top of the head as she pulled herself up into a sitting position.

But whatever contrition he felt seemed to pass quickly as he eagerly positioned himself behind Jess's outhrust ass and thrust forward eagerly, embedding his onyx rod into her tight but soaked and opening hole in a single, aggressive thrust.

Jess' head flew up and off Reggie's cock as she let out a primal shriek at the forceful penetration. Malick grabbed her hips and used them as handles as he began to forcefully pound into her like a jackhammer. Jess whimpered, sobbed, and squealed at the animalistic onslaught, her head thrashing around like a madwoman as she continued to jerk off Reggie's cock with one hand and reached down between her legs to spread her pussy lips wider to allow for Malick to have even more access.

Reggie laughed at the sight of the thrashing whore under him.

"Not so in control now, are we slut?" He asked with a wide smile.

"Unnhhhhhh uggghhhhh AAAHHHHHHHHH" was all Jess could get out.

She then vigorously shook her head and took a few gasping breaths as if trying to center herself.

"STUFF THIS FUCKING WHITE CUNT YOU FUCKING BASTARD" she screamed. "STRETCH THIS HOLE! GOD YES! I LOVE BLACCCK COCCKKKKK!" she wailed out.

Reggie sighed and rolled his eyes.

"All good points, Jess. But you seem to have forgotten something!"

With that, he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back to his neglected phallus.

Without a word, Jess opened her mouth and took the shaft down her mouth, pulling her other hand from her pussy so she could twist and rub the shaft and play with the balls as her mouth bounced up and down on the massive rod.

Hannah saw a bit of movement to the side of the threesome, and saw that Sophie, who had pulled herself into a sitting situation after being unceremoniously dumped on the ground by her erstwhile lover, had thrust three fingers into her vagina and was furiously moving them back and forth, frigging herself as she watched the threesome next to her. She gave a small shudder and a whimpered quietly after a moment, as she had what Hannah recognized as a small orgasm.

"Seems kind of tame," Hannah thought to herself sardonically.

Sophie apparently had the same thought. She pulled herself to her feet and placed her clenched fists on her naked hips, scanning the room with a mournful pout on her face. So many black cocks, but they all seemed occupied!

Suddenly, her frown turned to a smile as her eyes fell up the moaning, thrashing forms of Christine and Tyrone.

Hannah's eyes followed Sophie's, and she saw that although the couple hadn't really changed positions, Christine looked much the worse for wear. Or, depending on one's perspective, much better!

As Tyrone pounded into her, he held her by her hips and she rocked back and forth on her knees with the force of the pistoning action. Hannah saw a tell-tale white liquid run splatted across her back and hair--it appeared that while she watched the spat between Sophie and Jess, Tyrone had cum all over Christine--and just kept fucking. Hannah blinked at the realization that someone had had a powerful orgasm a few feet away from her and she hadn't even noticed.

When Hannah's attention first refocused on the pair, Christine's head was facing down, a curtain of dark, cum-spattered hair covering her face. But Tyrone suddenly increased the pace of his gyrations, and Christine threw her head up with a moan.

Although she faced Hannah and Anne, she didn't make any sort of eye contact or offer them any sort of meaningful recognition. Instead, her eyes rolled back in her head, giving Hannah the impression of some character possessed by a demon or malevolent alien entity in a horror film. Her mascara ran down her face in thick, dark streaks and her once carefully placed eyeliner was now smudged around her dark eyes. Her face and body were completely covered in a glistening layer of sweat. Some strands of hair clung to her face, affixed by the sweat. As for the rest of her coiffure--a carefully assembled look was now a wild, dark cloud that framed her grimacing face.

Her mouth hung open and she constantly as she desperately panted, punctuated by the occasional grunt and squeal. Between the guttural and incoherent noises, Hannah could sometimes make out a litany of high bitched, gasped out phrases- "Oh god. Oh fuck. So big. So good. Oh god!"

Hannah smirked, reflecting that perhaps as a math major Christine had failed to learn the finer points of language. Or, perhaps, the ten inches of meat pounding into her body had robbed her of her higher faculties. Hannah giggled to herself, before biting down on a knuckle to stifle her mirth. She didn't want Anne to think she was some sort of freak!

Sophie approached Tyrone from behind, and gently tapped him on his shoulder. He continued his jackhammering of Sophie's frenemy, apparently not noticing Sophie's attempts to get her attention. Sophie sighed, and rolled her tiny fist into a ball and gave Tyrone a gentle punch on the shoulder. Again, Hannah had to suppress a giggle at the sight of the naked, thin, blonde apparently attacking an equally naked, muscular giant as he mercilessly fucked another girl into submission.

Although the punch couldn't have done anything to hurt Tyrone, it did get his attention. He turned and looked at Sophie with confusion.

"I think," Sophie said, placing her hand under her chin in a classic thinking pose. "I think this little whore has been taking it easy! She's only taken one cock tonight!"

She then placed clasped her hands behind her back and started to pace.

"The problem is," Sophie ruminated. "Not all of our colleagues have arrived yet." She paused her pacing and swivelled her head around the room, squinting as if scrutizing the scene before her with academic intensity.

"Before the night is over, I know this whore is going to have all of her holes filled, many times over, by as a buffet of cock!" Sophie pounded a fist into her a palm to emphasize her point.

"But..." Sophie wrinkled her nose and furrowed her eyebrows, as if challenged by a troubling puzzle, what to do in the meantime?" Sophie looked down, strands of hair falling into her face, folded arms and rubbed her elbows, looking all the world like a professor trying to gather her thoughts to make a critical point to her class-except that she was completely nude.

"A-ha!" Sophie suddenly exclaimed, enthusiastically pointing an index finger into the air. "I know the solution!" Her eyes lit up with the declaration, and her voice filled with glee.

She scurried over to Christine, who had been in a state of oblivious, orgasmic bliss throughout the soliquoy, laid down on her back, spread her legs wide, and scooted forward so her exposed pussy was just below Christine's face.

"Hey bitch!" Sophie cried out, and grabbed Christine by her hair. Christine's obscene litany paused and she looked at Jess with shock, as if she hadn't realized that Jess-or anyone else but Tyrone-was near her. She blinked a few times while she gathered her bearings.

"Oh hi Sophie," Christine smiled dreamily, apparently forgetting the pair's earlier bickering. "Urrghhh...why aren't you fucking anyone?" She gasped out in puzzlement.

"We've got a problem with our ratio right now." Sophie said, matter of factly. "I need your help. Women should help women and all. Now eat my cunt, whore!" With that, she grabbed Christine by the hair and pushed her face down into her exposed cunt. Christine happily complied, burying her face even deeper into her pussy and using one hand to push one of Sophie' legs to the side to allow for easier access and the other to switch between pushing fingers in Sophie's pussy to go along with her tongue between occasionally playing with her clit.

"Ohhhh yesssssss, you are sooooo good at this Christineeee" Sophie moaned out. She threw her head back and her hair fell into a curtain on the floor. In fact, she threw her head so far back that she made eye contact with Hannah and Anne. A wicked grin came across her face, and Hannah was startled when she knowingly and deliberately winked at the two spectators. Before long though, she turned to the dark beauty between her leagues. Her hands alternated between stroking Christine's hair, playing with Christine's breasts, and playing with her own breasts as Christine expertly worked her pussy-- at least Hannah assumed it was expertly based on the squeals of delight coming from Sophie. Tyrone did his bit to help out the lesbian pair by increasing the force of his trusts into Sophie, further forcing her face and mouth into Jess' pussy.

Hannah turned to Anne, curious to get her thoughts on the bizzarre scenes that had played out before them. But Anne didn't really have to think to make that clear. A red blush flushed across her face and exposed shoulders and cleavage. Her breasts heaved as she breathed heavily. She clutched one hand over chest and played nervously with it. She looked at the other hand, the one with a red band its wrist, with a curious stare.

"Poor girl!" Hannah thought to herself. "She's even more stunned than I am. Although she's been to a few of these before...surely she should be used to it. I guess this is wilder than most of the parties they've thrown...but the pictures I've seen...perhaps those were the anomaly. Perhaps the standard gatherings that Sophie had alluded were far more demure affairs. Leave it to that little weasel to take me to one of the debauched ones!" She looked down at the red band around her own wrist with gratitude, and giggled at the thought that such a small, thin piece of fabric could protect her from the massive giants who were pummeling the other women around her into mindless sex toys. Hannah began to clench her little fists into tiny little balls, indignant at the prank that Sophie had played on her. But then she realized that the thin piece of fabric would be unable to contain the literal giants around her. She smiled wanly as she realized the respect of the debauched hedonists around her kept her dignity and virtue as intact as the little red wristband. Perhaps these sluts and cads weren't so bad after all...

She noticed that one of the one of the straps on Anne's dress had fallen to the side, leaving her shoulder completely bare. If she weren't careful, her breasts would be exposed. Hannah quickly approached the flustered girl and re-positioned the strap, so it--and Anne's modesty--were safe and secure. As she did, she placed a reassuring hand on Anne's shoulder, hoping that they would steady and calm each other.

Anne turned and smiled at Hannah, but neither her blush nor her nervous energy seemed to fade.

"I can't believe Jess would do this. I know this is probably much more than what you're used to," she started...

"Huh?" Anne asked, a quizzical look on her face.

"Ummm...you said you'd been here before, but well...believe me, I'm pretty shocked by all this and Jessica did a lot to explain to me beforehand...and well..., um I figured if you've been hanging out with Christine maybe you thought these were just get-togethers where girls came to find boyfriends?"

"OH YES FLOOD THIS WHORE CUNT!" Christine yelled across the way, just as Hannah suggested that these gatherings were a venue for romantic interludes. She glanced to her side to see Tyrone suddenly halt his pounding action. His muscles tensed up and he let out a loud roar. Christine continued to finger Sophie' vagina, but lifted her head to let out a loud keening noise as her entire body began to shake. Before long, her fingers also abandoned Sophie and she began to pound the ground with her fists. Sophie, nonplussed by the sudden abandonment of her sexual partner repositioned herself so she was face to face with Christine, and began to stroke her hair. The two girls began to make out.

Watching the two, Tyrone fell back, his penis slipping out of Christine. Hannah watched in amazement as it continued to spurt as Tyrone stood, causing a flood of semen to fall onto Christine's back and onto the ground.

Christine quickly swivelled around, still on all fours, to face Tyrone's erupting organ, while Sophie crambled forward to join her. The two girls kneeled side by side in front of the man, looking up at him with giant grins and joy in their eyes. Together, they opened their mouths. He pointed his penis downwards toward them. The pale blonde and the dark brunette worked as as a unit, one enveloping the still erect organ in her mouth to take some of the semen down her throat before passing it to the other. In between, it continued to erupt hot white liquid onto their faces and breasts. This play went on for some time, when Christine finally wrested the organ away from Jess and stuck it in her mouth. Eventually, Tyrone withdrew from Christine' sucking mouth and the force of his ejactulation had noticablly diminished, leaving only a few more strands of semen along Christine's face and shoulders.

EbonLand
EbonLand
52 Followers
12