Higher Education Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine had a wicked smile on her face and her cheeks were swollen, like a chipmunks. She turned to Sophie, and lifted herself up so she kneeled over her, turning Jess's face to her by gently pulling on her chin. Sophie, in turn, flashed an equally wicked smile.

Without any further prompting, Jess opened her mouth and looked up at Christine with a pleading look in her eyes. Christine opened her mouth and a torrent of white fluid came out. Some splashed out onto Jess's upturned face, chin, and neck, but most of it went into her mouth. As the torrent began to die down, the two girls stood and again began to make out, their hands running over each others bodies. The two took special care to grab each others bottoms and breasts.

"All right bitches!" Tyrone called out. "I'm ready to go again."

Hannah looked to him and saw he was laying on the ground. She was stunned to see that his penis, which had just emitted a massive amount of sperm, was once again fully erect.

The two girls broke their kiss.

Christine scrambled out of Sophie's embrace and scurried towards Tyrone.

Sophie stumbled back from the embrace's sudden break, falling onto the floor for the second time that evening!

Christine stood above Tyrone and turned around, so she was facing Hannah and Anne. She spread her legs to straddle him. She was now leaning over him, her exposed vagina hovering a few inches above his penis. Tyrone reached up and grabbed her hips to help provide some support as she grabbed his penis.

The new pose gave Hannah a graphic look at the aftermath of the intense sex. Whatever make up Christine wore was now dripping down her face in streaks, and Hannah realized that the girl had a light smattering of freckles that had been obscured by long worn off concealer. Her wild mane of dark was filled with streaks and gobs of white fluid, which also dripped down her forehead, nose, and chin onto her body. Thick strands of semen clung from her breasts, which were reddened with handmarks where Tyrone, Jess, and Christine herself had pawed at them. Likewise, her hips and butt were red with handmarks. Semen dripped down her back and from her vagina onto Tyrone, who didn't seem to mind. Her vagina's lips were red, swollen, and spread, and Hannah could that it was stretched out and glistening with semen.

As Christine sank down lower, she guided Tyrone's penis towards her. Hannah was surprised to see her push it past the openign to her well-used vagina and a little bit past--Christine was going to put it in her butt!

"I really will see everything tonight" Hannah thought to herself.

Sure enough, Christine sank down onto the massive organ and took it up inside her relatively unused hole in a single, swift stroke. She threw her head back.

"Fuck this white ass!" She cried out and began bouncing up and down, with a little help from Tyrone, whose hands remained wrapped around her hips.

Sophie pulled herself up and sat across from the pair, sitting Indian style. Hannah could see that Sophie was beginning to show signs of the evening. Small streaks of mascara and eyeliner had begun to run, and her hair was starting to stick out in places, but--aside from being entirely naked--she looked far more put together than her friend and rival.

"You know," she sighed, looking between her still unused slit and the debauched couple in front of her, "I haven't even been fucked yet."

"But..." she looked back and smiled at Hannah and Anne "That bitch really knows how to eat cunt! I guess I have to return the favor right?" Without waiting for an answer, she began crawling towards the couple.

She crawled over Tyrone's legs and approached the bucking Christine, placing her hands on Christine's knees and spreading them as she came closer. She then leaned down and placed her face between Christine's. Hannah couldn't see what she was doing, but the increase in the tempo of Christine's pants and groans gave her an idea. Sophie then moved a hand up and it joined her mouth in its work, and Christine's pants and moans transformed into a scream.

"IMMMMM CUMMINNNNNGGGGGG" she shrieked, and began to convulse violently as she paused her bouncing. Even as she came, Sophie continued her ministrations and Tyrone continued his pounding.

"Actually, I'd say this is about par for the course..." Hannah heard a distance voice. She turned and realized it was Anna who still stood close to her. In fact, Hannah was startled to notice, she had wrapped her arm around Anna's shoulders without even realizing. It was a friendly, comforting gesture, but given the rampant lesbianism she had just observed, she felt awkward. That feeling of awkwardness was soon replaced by confusion.

"It's normal? But...you look so scared...and I thought you'd been here before..." Hannah began to think out loud, trying to figure out the questions to form.

"HANNAH? HANNAH COHEN!??!?" Her ruminations were interrupted by the sound of a surprised voice.

12