Higher Education Ch. 12

Story Info
Hannah's newest friend reveals hidden depths.
4.7k words
4.66
4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EbonLand
EbonLand
52 Followers

"HANNAH? HANNAH COHEN?" A shocked, femine voice cried out.

Hannah gave a small jump at the sound and turned to face its source as she saw Chloe, the teacher's assistant and book club leader stride towards her with an eager gait.

The normally quiet redhead was another of the new friends Hannah had made in the past few months. The seemingly reserved girl only really seemed to open in their book club meetings, where she lead proactive discussions on novels of all stripes and political treatises of all persuasions. Typically, she wore black turtlenecks, light hoodies, drab jeans, and thick, black rimmed glasses, with simple her hair tied in a loose bun. She had all the appearance of a stereotypical nerd. Hannah believed she was a kindred spirit.

And while the Chloe who strode towards was certainly the quiet but erudite young woman, she looked like an entirely different creature!

Her dark red hair flared out around her face-- which was covered in sweat, semen, and runny makeup--in a wild halo, and strands of clung fell over face. Her large breasts were left exposed because her shirt was fully unbuttoned and hung loosely around her shoulders. Hannah flinched as she look down and saw her book club leader's exposed vagina, with seperated, swollen lips. White and clear fluids dripped from it and coated her inner thighs, indicating that the demure book club leader had been busy with other activities! She carried a pair of black rimmed glasses in her hand--the lens were covered with sticky fluid and would do little to help Chloe see.

"Hannah I'm so happy to see you here, but I never thought this was your kind of scene!" Chloe declared. She leaned forward and embraced Hannah, causing semen and sweat to transfer onto Hannah's clothes.

She pulled back to scan Hannah with a puzzled look on her face.

"You're still clothed...?" she asked. Some of the absent-minded, would be professor remained, Hannah thought. Chloe was too caught up in whatever was going through her mind to notice something as basic as the fact that Hannah's wardrobe remained entirely intact.

"OH!" Chloe exclaimed when her eyes fell on the red wristband around Hannah's wrist. "I guess you're not quite ready to join the fun yet!"

She then blushed. "Oh, and here am I with all my fun bits hanging out... you must be uncomfortable!"

With that she pulled the skirt that covered her midriff down so it covered her vagina and tied her blouse together so it covered her breasts. Hannah still wasn't sure Chloe would be go outside with getting arrested--the tiny skirt just barely covered her genitals and the white blouse left her entire stomach and large portions of her breasts bare. And its concealing abilities were substantially hampered by the semen that soaked through and rendered the shirt translucent.

She looked down at where she had left bits of cum on Hannah's outfit and scraped it off with her fingers, which she then stuck in her mouth, her eyes closed in happiness as she sucked them clean. "I came over to clean my glasses!" Chloe said matter of factually, grabbing a cloth from the bar and rubbing them clean, before inspecting them and putting them back on her face. "And to be honest...I needed a bit of a break from all this cock! There's a lot more fucking I want to do tonight, some impressive-looking new talent I want to try out, and it's important to pace yourself!" Chloe went on nonchalantly, as if she were talking about some new routine at the gym.

"Chloe...it's uhhhh....goood to see you?" Hannah stammered. "I just started the new selection for the club! It's kind of slow going but the text is so beautiful...!" She tried to change the subject so something more comfortable and familiar.

Chloe grinned. "It's one of my favorites! Can't wait to talk about it at the next meeting! But I've got other things on my mind now!"

"Um yeah..." Hannah said "I didn't realize this was your thing...."

"I contain multitudes!" Chloe said proudly. "I'm a bookworm, I'm a scholar, I'm a future professor...and I'm a black cock slut!" She then leaned forward, placing her face inches away from Hannah's and her hands on her shoulders. Hannah could smell sweat, semen, and a faint hint of perfume on her friend.

Chloe lowered her voice to a whisper and locked her deep blue eyes with Hannah. "You, Hannah, are a dear girl. Brilliant. Sweet. Passionate. And I suspect a filthy, dirty slut who needs her holes stretched by as much massive black cock as she can get!!"

Hannah blushed furiously and tried to pull away. "WHAT?"

Chloe shrugged. "Why else are you here? I know you've been hanging out with Jess a lot. Do you know how many girls she's converted into filthy whores? She was there when I was turned..." With that, her eyes grew wistful, as in fond remembrance.

Hannah scowled. "Jess and I grew up together. We're from the same hometown. And whatever her preferences for romantic involvement, I enjoy hanging out with her!"

"OHHHH FUCCCKKKK THIS WHORE CUNT!" The scream began just as Hannah began to opine on "romantic involvement." Chloe turned to the source of the exclamation and Hannah followed her gaze.

Jess was now leaning back against and straddling Malick, her legs flying about in the air as his cock split her pussy wide open. He held his hands on her hips, and head was thrown back and her mouth open in joy as she bounced up and down on him. Tyrone and another, unknown black man who hadn't been part of the previous debauched scene stood to her sides. She stroked massive rod with her tiny white hand as she turned and engulfed the other with her mouth.

Chloe turned back to Hannah and arched an eyebrow. "Romantic involvements, huh?"

"Oh my god..." Hannah heard Anne mutter. Her eyes looked past Chloe to her newest friend.

Anne's skin was now clammy with sweat. Her cheeks and the visible portion of her breasts burned bright red, but the rest of her body was pale. Her breathing was shallow and hurried, and strands of her hair had become loose, some sticking out in to the air, some falling across her face.

She had begun to play with red wristband that protected her from all the surrounding vulgarity. Hannah grew concerned, afraid that in her terrified stupor, Anne might cause the band to fall off. If that happened, would the debauched hedonists around the two confuse Anne for one of their own?

Hannah stepped past Chloe and approached Anne, taking the hand bearing the wristband in her own. She had to help Anne snap out of it!

Anne blinked and turned to her.

"Hannah...I need...I need" she mumbled.

"I know, Anne!" Hannah interrupted. "This is all so shocking. If you need an Uber to get you of here, I'll call one!"

Anne looked up and locked her brown eyes with Hannah's, a furious intensity lighting them.

"No, Hannah." She shook her head. "I need...I need to get fucked!!"

With that she pulled away from Hannah's grip, forcefully pulled the red wristband off, and strode towards the crowd of fucking, howling studs and sluts. Just as she made her proclamation, the door to the party room swung open and new group of giant, muscled black men strolled in. Hannah was so focused on Anne, she didn't notice who they were, but saw that some went to join the ongoing orgy while others made their way into a doorway which led into another part of the house.

As Anne, approached the crowd, she pulled the hem of her dress up, pulled it over her head and threw it back towards the bar where Hannah and Chloe stood.

She strode to the center of the room wearing only sandals, a white bra, and white, thong panties.

"Hey boys! You've got a new girl ready to join your fun!" She called out, and lifted her arms of her head gleefully, as if putting herself on full display.

A hush fell across the room. Christine, who had been merrily bouncing up and down on Tyrone's rod, stopped. She gulped and fanned herself with her hands, as if to calm down. She looked back at Tyrone and down at Sophie.

"Dears, I think we need to address this." She pulled herself up and stood up, joined by Tyrone, who took Sophie by her hands and helped her to her feet. The naked trio strode towards Anne, as two of the new arrived, fully clothed men strode towards her.

Christine stood naked before Anne and placed her hands on her shoulders, before letting a hand come to her cheek.

"Anne. You're really ready? You really want this?"

"Oh god yes!" Anne cried out. I need it so badly!"

"Need what," Sophie asked standing to the side with a wicked grin on her face.

"I need to have what you have, to experience it..."

"So vague!" Sophie scolded. She looked around. "How are we supposed to know what you want if you won't tell us!"

Christine placed a hand in Anne's panties.

"It's okay Anne. It's more fun for everyone if you're open about it."

"I WANT A GIANT, BLACK COCK INSIDE ME!" Anne cried out. "I want to suck it! I want to stretch my pussy! I want it to stretch my asshole! And then...then I want more black cocks inside me! I want to get gang-fucked!"

"Good girl!" Sophie clapped.

"Well, I think I can you you with that" Christine said proudly.

Tyrone moved around to stand next to the other two black men who had come up Anne as Christine turned her around and gently pushed on her shoulders so she sank to her knees. Christine smiled at the group.

"Gentlemen. Are you ready to help this fine young woman find her true self as a cock-crazed slut?"

The man let out an affirming, collective "YES!"

"Well, let's see what we're working with!"

Tyrone was already naked and had been an eager participant in the night's activities. His cock was covered in sticky fluids, presumably a mix of his own semen and Christine's juices. Anne gulped at its size, amazed that it still stood fully erect after the enthusiastic fucking she witnessed. She took a deep waft of air and smelled an aroma that sent shivers through her body. She couldn't imagine what it would do to her...what were the other three men working with.

She turned to her right and looked at one of the other new arrivals, staring up at him.

"Hi," she smiled sweetly. "Can I see?"

"Of course, honey!" He said, and unzipped his pants, pulling out an eight inch rod. Anne smiled happily at it. It was big--big enough to give her pleasure for sure--but not nearly as big as Tyrone. She didn't know how much she could handle at her first rodeo!

She then turned to her left to see the other new arrival. Before she said anything, he unzipped and dropped his pants, stepping out of them entirely.

Anne gulped. His cock was fourteen inches and as girthy as a coke can! What was she supposed to do with that?? She heard Christine gasp behind her and mutter an "Oh my god..." If Christine were intimidated by the beast, what was she supposed to do?

Anne felt Christine move behind her and unhook her bra; she then pulled the straps down and tore the garment away, leaving Anne kneeling before three black men--two of whom she had never met before--wearing only a tiny, white thong.

Christine began to tweak and play with Anne's nipples, which sent shudders of pleasure down her body. She began to kiss along Anne's neck and nibble along her ear. Anne shivered at the sensations.

"Look at them Anne! They're so marvelous! Imagine what they'll do to you! And I hope you won't just be fucking black cock tonight! You'll be eating plenty of white cunt too!"

With that, Anne shoved a hand down the front of Christine's thong, and her hand began to work furiously.

Anne's body flushed red and she began to shake and howl. She fell forward and her face was now only inches from Tyrone's cock. She locked eyes with it and slowly brought her hand up to grasp it. She began to stroke up and down as she looked up at him, fear and desire mixed in her eyes in equal measure.

Sophie, who had been watching the scene, marched over, leering at the fourteen incher to Anne and Christine's left.

She licked her lips and grabbed the stud's shoulder to get his attention.

"I think, friend, your monster is too big for a newbie like Anne. You need a veteran slut! And guess what I am?"

He smiled at her. "A veteran slut?"

"A veteran slut who hasn't had a cock inside her yet!" Sophie responded.

She took him by the hand and guided him over to an empty armchair in the room. She climbed up on the arm of one of the chairs and rested her elbows across the other arm.

She looked back and smiled. "What's your name by the way? I don't think we've met?"

"I'm DeShawn. Please meet to meet you my, lady." He gave a playful bow with the introduction."

"Well, DeShawn," Sophie said, turning her face forward and spreading her legs out wider. "Get that fourteen inch cock in this tight white cunt!" Hannah swore Sophie winked at her with the comment.

DeShawn wasted no time and lunged forward, spearing Sophie. He grabbed her by the hips and pounded back and forth with forth, as she screamed, panted and grunted with pleasure. Her breasts flew back and forth with the force of each impact. and she alternated between using her right hand to play with nipples and clit while using her left hand to support herself on the chair.

Tyrone looked down at Anne, who continued to stroke his penis and continued to stare up at him with wonder. Suddenly, she opened her mouth wide and engulfed the first few inches of it with her mouth. She bounced up and down, her face going further and further down the shaft with each movement. After a few moments, her nose rubbed against his pubic hairs and the entire shaft had disappeared! She then began to suck with the ferocity of a girl possessed.

"DAMN BITCH! YOU"RE A NATURAL!" Tyrone called out.

"I'm so proud of you!" Christine said behind her. "But don't forget the balls!"

Anne popped the shaft out of her mouth. Without saying a word, she began to kiss and suck Tyrone's balls, before pulling her head up to take the shaft again. Now, she fondled and played with the balls with one hand while another went down under her thong to play with her own pussy.

"Work it baby! You need to get as wet as possible if you're going to take that up your cunny!" Chirstine encouraged her.

"Hey, I'm standing here and no one's done anything to help me out! " The eight incher standing next to Tyrone reminded the group. "I feel like some schmuck at a 70s porn theater!"

Anne pulled back, strands of saliva and precum trailing from between Tyrone's cock and her mouth. Her face was flushed red and covered in sweat.

"Oh, sorry!" She said. She leaned forward and took the newcomer's penis down her entire mouth and throat in one fell swoop, while jerking her hand up and down Tyrone's bigger member. After a few moments, she pulled back.

"Ummmm....can I get your name?" She asked, blushing.

"I'm Phil." He said. "Cool, I'm Anne" Anne responded, and immediately got back to sucking. She eventually fell into a rhythm, in which she alternated between sucking on one penis while giving a handjob to the other.

Tyrone eventually pulled back, leaving Anne gasping for air.

"What's wrong?" She asked, with a worried frown. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Naw girl," Tyrone smiled down benevolently at her. "You're a great cocksucker! You put some of these experienced sluts to shame! But I need some pussy!"

Christine piped up. "I think she needs some help getting ready! Hold on a bit, Tyrone!" She then pushed Anne's head back onto Tyrone's cock; who began sucking happily and without hesitation. Christine then grabbed the sides of Anne's thong and pulled, tearing the garment apart! Anne was now completely nude!

Christine scrambled onto her back underneath Anne placed her face underneath Anne's now naked pussy.

Anne threw her head back, still holding onto Tyrone's cock with both hands.

"Ohgodohgodohgod" she cried out with increasing intensity.

"Yo, keep sucking bitch!" Tyrone pulled her head down onto him, and she got back to work.

Phil, apparently resigned to the fact that Anne wouldn't provide him oral attention again anytime soon, walked over to Christine, who lay on her back with her legs splayed out.

Without a word, he spread her legs to give him easier access to her pussy, leaned forward, and begun thrusting forcefully. Christine emitted moans and what sounded like exhortations to fuck her harder, but her words were muffled by Anne's pussy. Christine was in bliss! Phil was one of the smaller men she'd seen since she'd declare her loyalty to black cock, but his apparent lack of size meant that the man had dedicated himself to developing his fucking skills--a dedication that Christine now loved being the beneficiary of!

As Phil pumped into Christine with intense passion, she ate away at Anne's pussy with increasing vigor. Anne's pale body flushed red and began to shake, and a loud mewling sound erupted from her mouth. The shaking in her lower body reached a fevered pitch, and a clear, sticky liquid started to gush out from it and over Christine's face!

Suddenly, Tyrone roared! Hannah saw white fluid start to come out the sides of Anne's mouth, and she realized Tyrone was coming. Anne stopped sucking but held the cock in her mouth, her throat moving with swallowing movements. Eventually, Tyrone pulled back, his cock still erupting with white fluid which sprayed Anne across her face, hair, and breasts.

When he finally stopped, Anne pouted. "How are you going to fuck me now!"

"Oh don't worry, sweetie!" Christine stopped eating her protege's pussy and peaked her face out from below her body. "He just wanted to cum so he could last longer in that tight pussy of yours! Right baby?"

"Right!" Tyrone announced, and then dragged Anne up by her armits. Christine gave a Phil a deep kiss before gently pushing him up and out of her. She stood to stand next to Anne.

"It's time!" She clapped. Anne looked down at Tyrone and saw that his cock was still fully erect! He picked her up completely off the ground and threw her over his shoulder.

Anne giggled as she felt him lift her like she was nothing. She realized he had no idea where he was taking as she faced away from the direction he was walking, but somehow felt wherever she ended up, she'd enjoy herself!

Tyrone stopped walking, and Anne felt the room spin as he pulled her from his shoulder and placed her down, so she was seated on a couch. She peeked around him so she could situate herself in the room.

Straight head, she saw Hannah, shuffling her feet nervously, wringing her hands and glancing around the room with a frightened expression on her face. Chloe, meanwhile, was talking to her in an animated fashion, her hands waving around excitedly. Anne couldn't make out what Chloe was saying, but it didn't look Hannah was paying any sort of attention.

She looked to her right, and saw that Terri, the tall, thin brunette who had been Chloe's partner in sex a few moments ago was now completely naked and straddling the black man she had been with earlier, bouncing up and down on his cock. Her cries were muffled by another massive black cock in her mouth. One of the men who had recently arrived approached the trio and tapped Terri gently on the shoulder. She stopped her sucking and turned to look at him with a happy grin on her face. She said something else to him that Anne couldn't make out, and he suddenly dropped his pants, exposing an unsurprisingly erect and large penis, and thrust it into Terri's ass without any sort of foreplay or hesitation! She screamed loudly before clamping down on the cock that had been waving in front of her face.

Anne felt a twinge from between her legs. She wasn't shocked, disgusted, or intimidated by the sight--she was intrigued.

She then turned to her left, and saw Christine approaching her, completely nude and guiding Phil by his cock like a loyal puppy dog.

Anne suddenly felt nervous. She realized that she had spread her legs and been rubbing her vagina as she sat on the couch completely nude and Tyrone leaned over. She clamped her legs together and pulled her hand up to cover her breasts before looking up at Tyrone with her big, brown eyes.

EbonLand
EbonLand
52 Followers
12