Higher Education Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter, sweetie?" Tyrone asked with a kind smile on his face. "Just a few moments ago I had my cock (he grabbed it and waved it for emphasis) down your throat and you were spasming as Christine ate that tight little cunnie. Now you're all modest?"

Anne began to stammer "It's just...so sudden..."

"So sudden?" Tyrone challenged with a laugh. "How many of these parties have you been to? You know what we do here. You wouldn't have kept coming back if you didn't want to join!"

Anne gulped and started to collect her thoughts when she felt Christine sit down next to her. Christine took Anne's face in her hands and gently turned her head towards her. Anne blushed even more when she saw that Christine's face was still covered in the juices that had moments ago flowed forth from her pussy.

"I'm so proud of you honey." Christine said. "I know this is scary. Believe it or not, I was once scared by all this too. But now is the time! Join us! Nothing would be make me happier known that I've helped you grow as a student, as a woman...and as a SLUT!"

With that, Christine leaned forward and gave Anne a deep kiss on the mouth. Anne found her own mouth opening, and before long the pair were making out passionately.

Anne eventually pulled up for air, gasping for breath. "You know what?" she said, spreading her legs and leaving her pussy exposed to Tyrone, "You're absolutely right!"

She spread her legs even more, placing her hands under her knees, and looked up at Tyrone with a confident grin.

"What are you waiting for!?" She asked. "THIS LITTLE WHITE CUNT NEEDS TO GET SPLIT OPEN! MAKE ME YOUR WHORE!"

"Your wish is my command," Tyrone laughed, and leaned forward with little ceremony, plunging his massive shaft into the spread young woman.

She screamed! Hannah thought she sounded like an imperiled cat! Her legs bucked back and forth. Hannah could only make out the back of Tyrone as he pulled forward, Anne's legs thrashing about, and her arms desperately clutching Tyrone's back.

Christine had a better view of the festivities. Despite all the howling and thrashing from Anne, she could see that Tyrone still had more than half his cock out! For all of hysterics, Anne hadn't come close to taking the entire thing! Christine grew concerned for her protege. If this was how she reacted to just a few inches of cock, how could she ever hope to become a full fledged slut??

Tyrone, for his part, had slowed his pace, and was steadily but firmly working the rest of his cock into the freshly christened slut. The tightness of her cunt around his organ was incredible, but he recognized that his new fuck toy wasn't quite ready to take him all yet, and he didn't want to hurt her.

Christine stroked Anne's hair with one hand and began to play with one of her nipples with the other, hoping the gentle erotic action would soothe the girl.

"You look so sexy," she whispered into her ear. "I'm so proud of you. But look down, there's still so much more to do!"

Anne stopped her howling and thrashing for a moment to gather her senses. Her cheeks flushed red with embarassment as she realized she'd put on such an intense show and yet Tyrone hadn't fully entered her yet, or even been thrusting!

"Oh god Christine" she panted. "It's so good! ITS SO GOOD!"

"It can get so much better!" Christine retorted. "You're only taking part of it! You can do better!"

"Oh godddd" Anne moaned. "It's just so big. Any my pussy is so tight! I'm not a whore like you! I wish were, but...fucckkkkkkkkkkk" Anne's speech broke off as Tyrone slipped a little bit more of cock into her pussy.

"Don't you want to be a true slut?" Christine asked insistently. "Look around! Look how much all the whores around here are enjoying themselves!! That could be you!"

"Oh god yes, yes, yes!" Anne cried out-either in response to Christine's interrogation, in pleasure from the rod slowly working its way into her, or both.

"Well, then, you need to ask Tyrone here to make you one! He won't do anything you don't want to! Come on! Tell him what you want!"

"OH GOD!" Anne screamed. "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME! I WANT TO BE A WHORE FOR BLACK COCK!"

With that, and without a word, Tyrone began to thrust in and out, pushing a little bit further into Anne each time. She whipped her head back and forth and continued to babble obscenities as he worked his way in, while Christine, determined to help her, lowered her head to suck on her breasts and began to played with Anne's pussy with her hand. Anne's yowls intensified as Christine began to work her clit, and before long her body began to shake and she screamed: "IM CUMMING!!! IM FUCKING CUMMING!!!!! IM A FUCKING WHORE! I WANT MORE COCK!! MORE COCK!!!!"

Hannah was watching the scene with a combination of terror and intrigue. Chloe was saying something to her, but she wasn't quite sure what...she was more interested in what was happening to her new friend. She watched, unable to tear her eyes away, as Tyrone threw his head back and left forth a savage yell in response to Anne's pleas. He then pulled back, his penis spurting forth thick ropes of semen, which sprayed across Anne's belly, breasts, and face. He sat on the couch next to Anne, who's vagina was now leaking semen. Anne immediately looked over and saw that his penis, still spurting semen, remained erect. She jumped up and straddled him, facing away from him, and sank the entire length of her body onto his squirting manhood!! She began to thrust her hips wildly while furiously rubbing her own clit.

Phil, meanwhile, had been watching the scene patiently as Christine helped Anne on her journey to sluthood. As Anne fully impaled herself on the massive black shaft, Christine beamed happily as she turned to Phil.

"I'll have what she's having!" she giggled, and gestured for Phil to sit on the couch next to Tyrone. He readily complied, and Christine moved to mimic Anne's position and mounted Phil while facing away from him. She too began to bounce with the smaller, but still impressive organ stretching her out.

Anne turned and saw the two in motion parallel to her own.

"Oh god Christine" she panted, struggling to get the words out. "Thank you! THANK YOU! THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!!"

Christine only smiled, and leaned over to kiss Anne. The two began to passionately make out as they were each plowed by massive rods wielded by masters of their craft.

"It's a beautiful thing, isn't it??" Chloe asked Hannah.

Hannah could only stare, unable to muster coherent words at the scene playing out before her.

12