Higher Education Ch. 16

Story Info
Jess explores the rest of the house.
5.5k words
4.15
3.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EbonLand
EbonLand
52 Followers

NOTE: There is very brief lesbian incest in this chapter.

Jess' heart was full.

She had taken a break from the fuckfest and settled into a comfy armchair, where she watched her protege Hannah get stuffed with black cock in all of her holes. She felt extraordinary pride at the totatality and eagerness of the girl's submission to black cocks, at her apparently complete conversion to a black cock whore.

Now, Hannah and Sophie, two of her favorite people, were locked in a passionate sixty nine as black cocks plunged in and out of their bodies. Sophie had shown Jess, a sheltered Midwestern girl overly concerned with her social status and what other people thought of the the joys of black cock and embracing her inner whore. In turn, Jess had taken Hannah (and many, many other bright young women) under her wing, transforming her from a quiet, shy nerd to a cock-crazed slut.

"Not transformed", Jess corrected herself. "Unleashed." This was always who Hannah was meant to be.

Now, Hannah and Sophie were pleasuring each other, and sharing the pleasures of black cock. The display of intergenerational slutiness filled Jess with a sense of warmth and contentment.

She glanced down at her phone, and saw that the dying device still had 1% of its battery power remaining. "Enough to snap a picture or two of this lovely moment!" Jess thought. She lifted the camera up and angled it to get just the right shot...when the screen went black, and flashed with a broken battery signal.

"Darn it!" Jess sighed in frustration. Still, perhaps this was her cue to check out what was going in the rest of the house. She knew the upstairs rooms were filled with groups that wanted to frolic in a bit of a more intimidate environment than that afforded by the unbridled orgy unfolding around her. She smirked to herself. She hadn't wanted Malcolm and Lucas to freak Hannah out by showing their fucking skills at her first party...she was afraid having men Hannah knew act like lust-driven maniacs in frot of her would drive her away, that she wasn't quite ready for that sight. She hadn't told Malcolm or Lucas that Hannah was coming to this party either...she had wanted to surprise them, and thought she'd have a few funny stories about a prudish but curious girl bearing witness to an orgy.

Hannah lifted her head up from Sophie's cunt to scream "Oh my god you filthy little whore you eat this fucking pussy so good! Eat this whore pussy while a black cock pounds it! POUND THIS SLUTTY FUCKHOLE, YOU FUCKING BASTARD! OH JEEESSUSSSSS. " Hannah's speech was cut off when the stud who had been fucking Sophie pulled his cock out of the older blonde's pussy and shoved it in her mouth. Hannah grasped it with her hands, and began stroking and twisting it as she bobbed her head up and down on it.

"Well," Jess thought, shrugging to herself, "No one can be right all the time."

Hannah was now a confirmed, bona fide black cock slut. Jess figured she could leave the scene for awhile, and that Hannah could handle whatever the group may through at her without her needing to help or watch her over her.

She stood up from the armchair and wandered over to the side of the room where many of the women present had left their purses. She quickly found her own, picked it up, and walked to a restroom off the main room.

She found an electronic wall socket, and plugged her phone in. She reasoned it would take a while to charge, and she wanted it away from the main scene of the action, where some spray of bodily fluid or body crashing down might cause it to break.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a complete mess, having become an unruly mane as she spent the evening having it pulled and stroked, whipping her head about, and having her head lay on the ground, various bits of furniture, and hang in the air as she fucked in myriad positions. Her makeup was smeared all over face, which was covered with sweat and the cum of both men and women. She smiled at the memory of Hannah squirting all over her face in the moments before she had been truly deflowered.

Still, she figured she should touch herself up. She pulled a makeup kit and hairbrush kit out of her purse, and carefully put her hair back in order and reapplied her makeup. She looked almost normal...except she was still completely naked, still had red handmarks all over body, still had swollen pussy lips and a well stretched pussy and asshole, and her body was still covered in cum and sweat. "It is an orgy." Jess thought to herself. "I'm not going to look like Miss Manners after how I've spent my evening."

She walked out of the bathroom and glanced over to check on Hannah's progress. She saw the scene had changed. Hannah was now getting pounded from behind doggy style as she knelt on the coffee table, and Terri had joined the group. She lay in front of Hannah, and Hannah was merrily munching away at her pussy. Sophie, meanwhile, was bent over, eating the ass of the man who was fucking Hannah, while the stud who had been fucking Hannah during their sixty-nine session pounded her from behind.

Jess smiled to see that Hannah was still enjoying herself, and made her way up the stairs. As she walked down the hallway, some doors were open and she could see little, mini sex parties as she passed by. Some of the doors were closed, but the unmistakable sound of bed springs squeaking and ecstatic cries and shrieks left little doubt as to what was happening.

She didn't expect to find either Malcolm or Luke in any of those rooms, however. She didn't stop until she came to the end of the hall and stood before a room with a pair of larger, double doors. She raised her hand to the door to knock, gently at first, and then harder when no response came.

After a minute, the door swung open and a mid-thirties white man of medium height and reasonably good looks opened the door. His brown hair was cut short, and he wore glasses and an unfashionable set of cargo shorts and a plain, blue t-shirt. His only other accessory was a gold wedding band.

"Hi Dr. Suffolk!" Jess said cheerfully, leaning in to give him a friendly quick peck on the cheek and giving him a warm, but chaste, hug.

"Ummm...hi there Jessica." The man stumbled out, seeming to squirm and blush as Jess' bare breasts pressed against him. "You know you can call me Jerry when we're at these events."

He stepped aside to let the nude girl enter the room.

Jess scanned the room.

Two armchairs sat on the side of the room. One was empty. In the other, an older white man in his sixties, wearing expensive looking slacks and a button down shirt sat, looking glum. This was Archibald Pensworth, one of the richest men in the country and chair of the college's board of trustees. Jess rolled her eyes at his presence. She'd met him at a few college events and regarded him as kind of an asshole. He was always trying to get the college to cut funding for needs based student aid, and always getting into the news for making some comment about what he saw as the pitfalls of those lesser than him-usually, anyone who didn't dedicate their lives to making money, anyone who wasn't born in this country, or anyone who had a darker shade of skin.

A large, king sized bed sat in the middle of the room. Next to the bed, on the opposite side of the bed, another hulking black man pounded into a beautiful woman in her mid to late forties with large breasts and dark blonde, curly hair which came to her shoulders. The woman was standing, facing away from him and bracing herself agaisnt the wall. An expensive looking dress had been bunched up around her waist, but she was otherwise naked, and her breasts bounced in pace with the thrusts from behind. She turned to see who the new arrival was, and Jess smiled when she saw saw the dark blue eyes of Valerie Pensworth clouded with sexual delight, the second wife of Archibald and a renowned playwright. In Jess' mind, Archibald's only redeeming feature was that his trophy wife was not only beautiful and sexy, but intelligent, cultured, and succesful in her own right. Valerie nodded to her in acknowledgment and turned back to the wall.

Another woman in her mid twenties lay on her back on the side of the bed closest to Valerie. Her face strongly resembled Valerie's but she had raven black hair and a generally smaller frame and breasts. This was Maura Pensworth, the older daughter of Archibald and Valerie. She was also the college's newest classics professor. Her family connection certainly didn't hurt, but it was her brilliant scholarship that had earned her the position. Jess had taken one of her seminars when she was still earning her Ph.D, and been blown by the depth of her knowledge for the subject matter, creative and innovative takes on texts that were thousands of years old, and enthuiastic and passinate teaching style.

Currently, her legs were clad in thigh high black stockings and stuck up in the air and waved about, as another black man plowed into her pussy. A pair of thong panties dangled from one of her legs, and a pair of expensive looking heels lay on the floor next to her. She still wore a bra, but one of the straps had fallen off her shoulder and clung to her arm, and the cups had been pulled down so her B-cup breasts were exposed. Jess recognized the man pounding her cunt--he was another student she'd fucked a few times herself, but she couldn't quite remember his name. Her head hung off the edge of the bed, upside down, and she eagerly sucked the cock of another, older black man.

A phone lay to Maura's side, seemingly forgotten.

The older black man was Quentin Freeman, another one of the richest men in the country, a new addition to the college's board of trustee's, and an altogether more pleasant figure than Archibald--even if one didn't take into account his massive cock and masterful fucking skills. Archibald and Quentin often clashed in board meetings and in the media. While Archibald wanted the university to dedicate its financial resources to ever more elaborate facilities and exhibitions, Quentin was it to use its money for scholarships for bright but underprivileged students and research on clean energy and disease treatment and prevention.

After Archibald had gotten into the news for making another unfortunate comment that created weeks of bad publicity, Jess and Sophie had taken it upon themselves to convert the Pensworth women. Their success in this endeavor was, collectively, one of their proudest accomplishments, and while Archibald still seemed like a miserable prat, he had at least become more subdued after being forced to watch his beloved wife and daughter's escapades with those he regarded as his inferiors. Adding to Jess' thrill at the accomplishment, Valerie had taken to insisting that Archibald come and watch her frolic! So smitten was he with her that he reluctantly agreed, figuring that a little awkardness was better than a divorce.

Were her actions cruel? She had introduced another group of women to exquisite pleasure and taken a privileged, asshole down a few pegs. She regarded it as a win-win.

"Can I get you a drink?" Jerry asked Jess. Jess smiled warmly at him. "Oh I'm good, thank you!"

Jerry Suffolk, a math professor at the college, she genuinely liked. His wife had been a a confirmed black cock slut when they first met, and he seemed content with his lot in life. He cared for and loved his wife, and she cared for and loved him too--from what Jess understood, they even had a decent enough, albeit ordinary sex life. Tracy Suffolk just couldn't settle down with a single cock, or for ordinary sex. His wife of course, was also Dr. Suffolk--the literature professor that Hannah had met a few weeks ago.

On that note, Jess' eyes fell to the final group in the room, which was arrayed on the side of the bed closer to the armchairs. Even though he faced away from her, Jess could readily recognize Lucas' naked back and butt as he pounded from behind into a strawberry blonde woman who was on all fours, facing away from her. The woman--Tracy Suffolk-- was naked except for a garter belt, a small golden cross which bounced between and along with her bare, medium sized breasts, and a wedding ring. A layer of sweat was forming along her body, growing thicker by the minute. Although she was fit and beautiful, her naked body had a certain softness to it that came from reaching the mid-thirties without dedicating one's life to the gym. The straps of the garter belt hung uselessly from her waist, unattached to anything. A pair of torn stockings and bikini underwear lay on the floor gave Jess a pretty good clue as to what they once supported, however.

She moaned and whimpered into Malcom's massive black cock which she had engulfed in her mouth as Lucas fucked her.

"Looks your wife is having a good time...but I need to take these guys away from her in a bit, I need to show something downstairs. I'll let her have fun for now, though." Jess told Jerry.

"Well...you know how Tracy gets at these things." Jerry said matter of factly. "What's going on that you need the guys for?" He asked.

Jess smiled widely and clasped her hands together in an expression of delight. "We've broken in new sluts tonight!"

"Sluts?" Jerry asked, raising his eyebrows. "Wow, you got more than one in a single night!"

"I know! We got two! They're both total firecrackers, and I know these guys are going to completely lose their shit over one of them!"

Malcolm looked up and smiled at Jess. He began to greet her, but Jess put a finger up to her lips to hush him. She wanted to announce herself to Lucas on her own terms. With that, she climbed over to the bed, bent over the footboard, and stuck her tongue up Lucas's ass!

This caused Lucas to increase the force and speed of his thrusts into Professor Suffolk. Jess didn't want him to cum quite yet, so she stopped and pulled herself up. Lucas continued to fuck Professor Suffolk, but looked back to see the source of the new and unexpected pleasure.

"Oh hey Jess," he said, nonchalant. "Thanks for the rim-job. What brings you up here?"

Jess hugged him from behind, pressing her breasts into his back. "Just wanted to see how my two favorite guys were enjoying themselves."

Tracy removed Malcom's cock from her mouth briefly enough to greet Jess, and then went back to sucking.

"Things are pretty fun up here! Having old Archie here watch our more...intimate gathering...is a pretty decent consolation prize for not taking part in the whole affair." Malcolm said happily.

As the two spoke, the stud who had been fucking Valerie picked her up, her legs flailing in the air as he continued to fuck her, and carried over to the bed. He dropped her onto the bed next to her daughter, and then climbed around behind her. She scrambled up to her knees, and he fucked her doggy style. She squealed and moaned for a bit, before reaching forward to pull Quentin's cock out of her daughter's mouth, which she then began to suck vigorously. Quentin, who had been enjoying Maura's attention for some time, couldn't hold out anymore and cum erupted onto Valerie's face and into her mouth. Despite his age, his semen production rivalled that of any of the younger men downstairs!

Valerie took the shooting cock into her mouth, interrupting her facial. Her throat pulsed as she swallowed a few loads, but then she stopped and held it the cock in her mouth. Her cheeks seemed to expand, and Quentin calmed down. Valerie pulled herself off of him, and looked down at her daughter, who was now grunting and letting loose an uncontrolled stream of vulgarities, with a wicked gleam in her eyes. She leaned forward and kissed her daughter, depositing the cum load into her mouth! Dribbles of cum leaked out between their mouths and stained Maura's chin, dripping down onto her neck. Even after it seemed that the Valerie had emptied her mouth, the two continued to make out!

"DAMN! I love when family members dyke out!" Lucas exclaimed.

"Me too...me too..." Jess agreed, in a more breathy tone as she rubbed her pussy at the sight.

The two broke their kiss and continued to pant, scream, and cry out as their studs fucked them. Suddenly, the phone laying next to Maura began to ring.

Valerie glanced over to check out the caller ID. A picture of a pretty smiling women in her early thirties, with thin, aristocratic facial features, light brown, shoulder length hair and bright hazel eyes popped up.

"Oh Maura! It's Helen!" She said happily. Helen was Archibald's older daughter, the stepsister of Maura and stepdaughter of Valerie.

Archibald's eyes lit up at her name. For all his asshole tendencies, Archibald loved both Maura and Valerie, but Helen was his favorite family member. She had a fierce intelligence, but also had a gentle, kind and honest spirit that enhanced his fondness for but wich he feared would keep her from truly suceeding in business. Nonetheless, she had taken an active interest in her various family enterprises, and he had let her manage a few assets in his business empire--assets which seemed to grow and thrive under her softer leadership style. And...she hadn't taken part in this debauchery that so consumed his second wife and their daughter.

Maura offered a smile in response, but otherwise only grunted. She loved Helen, but she was too busy getting her pussy stuffed to pick up her phone.

"Do you want me to talk to her for you?" Valerie asked, somewhat more sensate than her daughter.

Maura only nodded, her face twisted in pleasure.

Valerie pressed the answer button.

Jess could only make out Valerie's part of the conversation.

"Hey sweetieeeee..." her voice broke into a moan as the stud behind her began to fuck harder, knowing that the older woman was trying to have a conversation. "uhhh...uhhhhh.sorry about that, I'm just ummmmm...a litte preoccupied. Yes....yessss, oh god yes....I'm with Maura right now. We're at Tracy Suffolk's place. What are you up to?"

"Oh goddd, cummmming...I mean you want to come?" Valerie asked. "Maura and I would love for you to cum! We're cumming...I mean waiting...waiting for you to cum." The stud began pounding into her harder and her eyes rolled back in her head. She dropped the phone for a moment, before quickly picking it back up. "Listen...I've got to go! See you soon sweetie! Love you lots!"

Archibald felt fear and digust well up inside him. He'd never want his dear Helen to be exposed to this filth! But then...Helen was a leader. And what he saw as faults-her innocence and purity--were in many ways virtues. He knew Maura looked up to Helen. Helen would be able to persuade Maura to stop this nonsense, and then Valerie would have little choice but to calm down herself. This night, at least, could end before the debauchery devolved any further. He breathed a sigh of relief and anxiously began to await the arrival of his beloved offspring, certain she would restore order back to his life.

It seemed like an eternity before Maura's phone rang again. In that time, the orgy had progressed. Valerie and Tracy now lay side by side on the bed. Quentin knelt behind Valerie and pounded into her asshole, while the familiar but unknown younger black stud knelt behind Tracy, thrusting in and out of her pussy. The two had positioned the women next to each other shortly after Helen had called, and had been switching off between women and holes ever since, switching positions and fucking the orifice of their choosing with abandon. Quentin was decades older than his partner in crime, but proved to have as much agility and stamina as the younger man. For their part, Valerie and Tracy were happy to whimper, moan, and shout encouragement while making out with each other as the two men used them as decided between themselves who would fuck whom and where. Just so long they had a massive black cock going into some part of their body, they were happy.

EbonLand
EbonLand
52 Followers
12