Higher Education Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind them, Lucas lay flat on his back, with Maura on top of him. His cock was shoved into her pussy. From above, the shorter but equally well endowed Malcolm hammered into her ass. The normally pale Maura's face was bright red as she strained against the intense pressure of the double fucking. Her bra had been discarded, and while her stockings remained, they were starting to form holes, and one was bunched so it came halfway down her shin, even as the other remained in its original position just above her knee. Valerie and Tracy were encouraging their bulls with vulgarities and entreaties to fuck them harder, but all Maura could manage to get out under her own double assault were moans, gasps, and the occasional howl of pleasure. Words were completely beyond her.

Across the room, Jess and Jerry spoke in hushed tones. Jess seemed to be giving Jerry instructions, and Jerry nodded along seriously. At one point, Jess and Jerry joined each other in giggling and shot a conspiratorial glance towards Archibald. Archibald thought the sight of the naked, clearly well-fucked blonde bombshell talking so casually

to the older, nerdy, fully clothes math professor was odd, but then he remembered he had been watching his wife get sodomized by a business rival and random undergraduate for the past several minutes.

Maura's phone rang, promising the relief Archibald so desperately craved. The calvary was here!

Lucas and Malcolm paused their pounding, but remained within her. Lucas reached for the phone and handed it to her. She answered, now able to form words but out of breath from the intense sexual action she'd so enthuiastically indulged in for the past hour.

"Helen...how many? Oh yes that's wonderful! It's locked...I'll send someone toooooo ahhhhh" Malcolm thrust his cock forward, spearing Maura's ass as she spoke. Her eyes rolled up into her head and her sentence was caught off by a delighted wail. The phone bounced out of her hands and onto the floor, cutting off the call.

A few seconds later, Archibald's phone rang. He looked down at the caller id and saw Helen's picture pop up. In the image, she smiled innocently at him, wearing a modest floral dress which hung loosely from her body. The hem fell to her knees, the sleeves to her wrists, and the neckline, which truly ended just below her neck, was accented by a white, frilly collar.

"Hi Daddy!" Helen answered cheerfully. Her voice grew more concerned. "I called Maura, but it seems like she got cut off..."

Archibald felt a dilemma a tthis statement. Should he warn Helena about the scene she was about to walk into? He could only imagine the shock the innocent young woman would experience at seeing her own family engaged in such disgusting carnal pursuits. But if he did...she might just leave. And then he'd be alone, he'd have no one to help him stop this madness. He knew what the right thing to do was.

"She...uhhh stubbed her toe. You know clumsy our absent-minded professor can be. Listen, she said you'd be joining us? Are you here?"

"Oh yes, daddy, but the door is locked and one is answering the doorbell!"

"Oh...I guess the people here get pretty involved in their...discussions...I'll send someone down to bring you in right away!"

"Thanks Daddy!" Helen said happily, and the phone disconnected.

Archibald gestured towards Jerry Suffolk. He knew the Sodom and Gommorah that raged downstairs, and couldn't bring himself to even pass by it, even if he knew the routes around the house that would let him bypass it.

"Jimmy. My daughter Helen is here. She needs to be brought up here. She's the sensible one in the family, she'll get these two in line...I think your wife is too far gone though. Anyways, bring her up here, but make sure you don't tell her what's happening and make sure she doesn't go through the main room downstairs. Understood? Good! Chop

Chop!" Archibald delivered these commands without pausing to see if Jerry was willing to comply or whether he had any questions.

The good natured Jerry just nodded agreeably, not bothering to correct his name, and left the room. Jess, meanwhile, clutched her stomach with arm while holding her other hand over her mouth, as if she was trying to stifle laughter. "What an annoying harlot," Archibald thought to himself.

Before long, Jerry returned, sliding in the door to the bedroom without opening it all the way.

"WHERE..." Archibald began to yell, angered that Helen was not with him. He calmed down when her delicate, feminine head emerged from behind the door frame. She peered into the room from, not yet entering it. His heart lifted at the sight and then, he felt a bit of puzzlement as he noticed something different about his older daughter.

She had the same delicate, beautiful features. But her hair, normally tied back in an austere ponytail, was now in a bit of a more elaborate updo. Strands of hair seemed strategically placed to frame her face and graceful, thin, neck. Helen almost never wore makeup, but she now had noticable, but elegant amounts of rouge, mascara, and eyeshadow, and her lips were painted a dark red. She occasionally wore small, diamond or pearl stud earrings, but today, more small black charms in a shape he couldn't recognize dangled from her ears. Archibald wasn't sure how he felt about his little girl dolling herself up like this. His trepidation gave way to relief when she realized that, at 32, she had finally realized she wasn't getting any younger and needed to attract a husband.

She acknowledged him with a smile and nod of her head, and then turned to survey the rest of the room. When she came across the filthy scene unfolding on the bed, she let out a squeak, her eyes widened like saucers, and her mouth formed into a stunned "O"

Archibald felt a moment of guilt that he hadn't warned his daughter about what she was talking into.

But then...a light ignited in Helen's eyes, and she licked her lips! Her face grew into a wide smile. She opened the door a little wider and made her way into the room.

Archibald's head reeled at her outfit.

The tiny black dress looked well-tailored and like it was made of expensive, black material. But otherwise...

A black strap held it up, leaving her other shoulder bare. The strap wrapped around her breasts, so thin as to barely cover them and so tight as to leave it clear that Helen was without a bra, diagonally cutting across her torso to connect to a scandalously short, tight skirt that ended only a few inches below ass. The already terribly short skirt had a slit in one side, leaving the side of one of Helen's toned, athletic legs almost fully exposed. Other than the skirt and strap covering her breasts, and a pair of stroppy, stiletto heels,

Helen's flesh was uncovered. The "dress" revealed more than it covered, leaving most of her her stomach, cleavage, back, and legs on display to any lascivious onlooker.

Sophie scurried across the room and embraced her.

"HELEN! So glad you're here!!! I wasn't sure if these parties were quite your scene yet."

The two women turned so they were both facing Archibald, their arms still wrapped around each other. Archibald ruefully thought that Helen wasn't wearing that much more than the naked Jess.

"Helen and I have had a great time getting to know each other in the past month, Archie!" She told him, laughing. "You know, you're kind of a bore, but the women in your family are great fun!"

With that she planted a firm kiss on Helen's mouth, which Helen readily returned. She broke the kiss to address her father.

"Daddy, I still want to run your businesses, and I think the little snippets you've given me show that I can. But there's so much to life than making money!"

During this exchange, Malcolm had extracted himself for Maura's asshole and walked over to join the group.

"Helen Pensworth," he said, smiling and extending his hand. "I've heard so much about you in the past month!"

Helen smiled graciously at the naked nerd with the gargantuan cock and took his hand in her own. "Charmed..." she replied, raising an eyebrow as if to ask a question.

"Helen, this is Malcolm!" Jess interjected, enthusiastically. "I've told you about Malcom!"

"Of course," Helen smiled, a twinkle lighting up her eyes.

She then let go of Malcolm's hand and sank to her knees. Without hesitation or struggle, she took his cock down her throat in a single, expert gesture! As she leaned to bob her head up and down his manhood, her skirt rode up her hips, exposing her ass. She wasn't wearing panties of any kind, but a glint of light shown off a circular shape protuding from her asshole.

Jess clasped her hands together in a gesture of excitement. "Helen! You wore you butt plug! You're ready to became an anal whore tonight!"

Helen only nodded enthusiastically around Malcom's dick, not wanting to let go of her newfound toy.

With that, the double doors to the room burst open and four black men strode in, completely naked, as muscular and well-endowed as any of the other distinuguished guests at tonight soiree.

The sudden attention earned the notice of everyone on the room, and the fuck fest unfolding on the bed halted for a moment. Helen pulled her mouth of Malcolm long enough to look up with a wide, proud grin.

"I brought the cavalry! Everyone willing slut is getting her holes stuffed tonight!" She then stood, shrugged her shoulders so that her dress fell, leaving her entirely nude except for her heels and earrings, and knelt in front of the new arrivals. She took one cock in her mouth, while reaching out to stroke two of the others with her hands. With vigor and determination, she began to work the group, switching between sucking one off and stroking two. Maura, realizing that the ratio always left one man to himself, scrambled over to the group, kneeling to join her stepsister in the worship of black cock.

Archibald sat watched the scene unfold. He didn't feel anger, or hatred, or even disgust or sadness. He just felt tired. This was inevitable, he supposed, as his head sank into his hands.

Lucas, abandoned by Maura, now stood next to Malcolm, admiring the dedication and talent of the Pensworth daughters. Jess slid in between them, and took each of their arms in one of her own.

"Now that we've made sure there's more than enough for this group of sluts," she said, "looking up at them. There's something you've got to see!" She then began to lead back to the hallway, ready to show them the fruits of her efforts that evening.

As she did, Archibald's phone chirped. He took it in hand, looking at it skeptically.

Jess turned back and flashed him a smile. "A few weeks ago, Helen showed me her caller-ID picture. I told her she needed to update it reflect her newfound view on life. I asked Jerry to send it to you--he's such a dear. Take a look!"

Archibald didn't know why he listened to Jess, but he did. He opened the message and felt only numb acquiesce looking at the picture.

Helen was on her knees, completely nude. Her hair, face and breasts were dripping with semen. Her face was captured in a moment of joy, smiling and laughing as she held two black cocks in her hands. Another black cock rested on her shoulder, and behind her, a semi-circle of black men, cut off above their waists, stroked themselves.

Archibald merely sighed as he heard the double doors close, leaving him sealed in with the orgy he could only watch.

12