Higher Education Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah stretched as she stood to walk to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. She didn't really need to change, as she wore only a tiny white thong and white, thin, tank top which cut off just below her breasts, giving any spectators a generous view of underboob with the slightest stretch or movement on Sarah's part.

After she finished in the restroom, she turned to her laptop one last time to make sure she hadn't missed any important emails while in her frenzy of scholarly writing. She arched her eyebrow when she saw a recent e-mail from Jessica with a video attachment. She did some quick calculations in her head, and figured that it was mid-evening when the video had been sent. Given the source of the video, she figured it had to be something worth watching

She opened the video and was unsurprised to see a black cock come into focus. It was rubbing across a pale white belly, and when it moved to the side, Sarah saw that it had been obscuring a tight, unspoiled pink slit. She knew very well what a well-fucked cunt looked like, and whoever was in the video hadn't been fucked yet that evening. A tiny, feminine white hand came into the frame, trembling slightly. It tentatively reached for the cock, struggling to fit its entire girth in its dainty grip. Sarah's grin grew wider. She was an astute girl, and even from the limited shot could tell that this young woman felt a combination of fear and excitement. That, and the relatively pristine state of her pussy, told Sarah that this was the recording of some lucky girl's first time being blacked! Sarah shoved a hand under her panties and began to play with her own pussy.

Another woman's hand entered the frame and gently took the novice's hand in its own. "Don't worry sweetie," Jessica's voice said softly. "I got you good and ready. This is a wonderful moment, one of the best moments of any woman's life."

Sarah smiled fondly as she recalled her own first steps on the path to becoming a black cock slut. She knew exactly what Jess had done to prepare this girl for her first monster cock.

The other girl's hand seemed to slow its trembling at Jess' touch and her words. Whoever this was had learned to place her trust in Jess. Wisely so, Sarah thought. Jess was a depraved whore. She was also a kind, thoughtful person who wouldn't place anyone in this situation unless she knew they wanted it, and one of the best people to help introduce another woman to the wonderful world of interracial lust and unfettered sluttiness.

The camera worked its way up the other girl's body. It paused for a moment when it reached her breasts, which were heaving as the girl breathed heavily and her heart undoubtedly raced.

The camera resumed its journey up her body, and as it did, another familiar voice, this time from behind the camera, began to speak.

"Tell us what's about to happen, honey. Tell us what you're about to do." Sarah smiled with fondness as she heard Chloe speak. But she also felt a little sadness. She was having a great time in Europe, but she missed her fellow sluts, the ones who had broken her in and turned her. And even if they didn't share a love for black cock, and if she weren't so skilled at eating Sarah's cunt, Chloe would have been one of her best friends based on their mutual love of learning and shared academic ambitions.

Just before the camera reached the girl's face, another familiar voice spoke. This time, the familiarity of the voice shocked Sarah, and she almost fell out of her chair.

"I'm about to get fucked," Hannah said, her voice shaky but excited, nervous but happy. Her face came fully into frame. She stared into the camera, eyes shining with a fierce intensity as she tried to maintain calm and tried to speak articulately. "I'm about to take my first black cock--my first real cock--in my little white pussy. I'm about to become a black man's whore! No--many black men's whore!"

With that, Hannah's face contorted with pleasure and she let out an animalistic groan. Sarah knew what was happening out of shot, and her body shook with its own powerful orgasm. A tear of joy ran down her face as she came. She knew it! Her friends back at school had telling her for weeks they'd been trying to turn Hannah, and all of them expressed their fear that Hannah was too stubborn, too scared, too prudish to fall before black cock. But Sarah knew Hannah best, and knew that wasn't the case. She slammed the pause button, wanting to watch the full video of Hannah's defilement when she wasn't so ready to pass out. Hannah's face, twisted into a joyful grimace, froze on the screen.

More practical thoughts came to Sarah's mind as her initial elation began to fade. She'd have to change after all, she realized, looking down at her panties, which were now thoroughly soaked through. She had no interest in sleeping in a puddle of her own juices, especially since she hadn't actually gotten fucked that night.

Her thoughts, carnal and practical alike, were interrupted when the door to her suite began to open. Eve staggered in, looking even more tired than Sarah felt. Her clothes were askew and torn in parts, her hair was a tangled mess, and her make up smudged her face. Sarah smiled as she recognized the trademark appearance of a well-fucked slut.

"Good night, tonight?" she asked the darker girl dryly.

"Oh, yes" Eve gushed. "Those men we met really are bulls. All hung, and all know how to fuck. And remember that cute pair of missionaries from the States we met a couple days ago? Well, they're still missionaries, but I gave them something entirely new to worship! I'm so glad their church decided to move into the twenty-first century and let women go abroad!"

Sarah giggled in response. "I didn't even you know you had them in your sights! Good work! I'm sorry I missed out."

"Oh, don't worry about it." Eve replied. "I'm sure all involved will want to partake again soon." She let out her own giggle, which stopped when she noticed Sarah's screen.

"Is that your sister!?!?" She asked, startled.

Sarah just nodded and smiled happily.

"She's sexy Sarah....I think we're going to have a lot of fun when I come visit. And I think we both have a lot to talk about...but in the morning, I'm exhausted."

"Agreed!" Sarah nodded her head, more wearily this time.

The two stood and kissed, not quite lustfully but not quite platonically--just fondly--before heading off for their separate bedrooms. Both drifted off to sleep wearing nothing more than wide smiles.

***

Jess opened the door to the bathroom where she had left her phone charging, and saw it resting undisturbed on the sink where she had left it. She had somewhat expected some lustful couple--or bigger group--to have burst into the room and knocked it to the ground in a lust-filled frenzy. "This is why I use covers!" She thought to herself. "And besides...they're pretty."

She picked up the now revived phone and woke it up from sleep mode, ready to start snapping photos and recording videos. Before she could open her camera, though, she saw that her screen was flooded with a flood of notifications. More than a dozen missed calls and text messages had come from Charlotte since she had left her phone.

"Are you with Hannah? Hannah's not answering her phone! Where's Hannah? Where are you? Is Hannah okay!!?? What's happening!" The text messages grew increasingly frantic. Jess figured there was no point in listening to one of the many voicemails which had been left, as they undoubtedly covered the same topics.

She rolled her eyes at the conservative prude and was prepared to send a brusque assurance that Hannah was fine. As she began to type the text message, a mischievous smile flashed across her face as a fun idea popped into her head.

"If this mother hen wants to talk to Hannah, she can talk to Hannah." She thought to herself. She deleted the nascent text message and called Charlotte instead. Charlotte immediately picked up, as if she'd been staring at her phone.

"Hey Charlotte!" Jessica greeted the Southerner, cheerfully but nonchalantly. "I saw you called. What's up?"

"WHATS UP?" Charlotte spat back indignantly. "Do you know what time it is? I haven't heard at all from you or Hannah!

Hannah silently chuckled to herself at Charlotte's shock over the time. It wasn't even midnight yet!

"I didn't know you gave your adult, college roommate a curfew!" Jess giggled. "Hannah and I are still at the party. Hannah's fine, more than fine! Malcolm's here, and she's made a bunch of new friends! She's having a great time! Our little wallflower is really coming out of her shell!"

Charlotte sighed suspiciously. "It's not like Hannah to stay out this late. She usually answers my text messages and calls too, but I haven't heard back from her."

"Oh...ummm....maybe her phone battery died?" Jessica improvised.

"Really?" Charlotte asked, continuing her sharp interrogation. "That's not like Hannah either. You know how she is. She always makes sure her phone is as charged as possible before she leaves the dorms."

"Listen, Charlotte, what do you think I'm going to do her? Hannah's great. Do you want to talk to her?"

"YES!" an exasperated Charlotte spat out, almost shouting.

"Let me go grab her! She um...talking...to a few people right now." It took all of Jessica's willpower not to burst out laughing at the statement. She supposed that screaming out a tirade of incoherent vulgarities while getting her brains fucked out by more than two feet of black of cock was talking. She told no lies!

Jess placed the phone on mute before leaving the restroom to return to Hannah and the fuck fest. She didn't want Charlotte to be tipped off to what precisely was going on.

She strolled back across the room, passing various groups partaking in various combinations of sex acts before reaching Hannah. She was a little disappointed to see the double penetration had stopped, but also figured that it would allow her to carry out her plans more easily. She'd need some degree of focus and cooperation from Hannah.

Christine was now kneeling in front of the still unknown black man who had been a bit player in Hannah's most recent sexual escapades, devotedly sucking his cock. DeShawn meanwhile, plowed into her pussy from behind. Christine's moans were muffled by the cock in her mouth.

Hannah had returned to the coffee table, where she knelt on all fours as Malcolm continued to fuck her from behind. She squealed, panted and cursed like the fuck-slut she was, unhindered by any obstruction to her ability to speak or make noise.

Jess looked about the room. The group was far enough away from any others that their sex sounds would likely be too distant for Charlotte to figure anything out, if she could hear them at all. Christine was fully occupied, and therefore unlikely to be the source of any inopportune outbursts.

Hannah though...this would be a test for Hannah. Either she'd maintain her composure under the full power of being fucked by black cock, and play along with Jess's game, or she'd be unable to control herself and reveal her new outlook to Charlotte that night. Jess smiled to herself, as saw either outcome as a win.

Jess walked over to Hannah and kneeled, so she was eye level with the bucking whore.

"Hannah, sweetie." She started. Hannah didn't respond, other than to continue her moaning and thrusting. Jessica gently stroked the side of her cheek and moved some strands of hair that had fallen in her eyes.

This got Hannah's attention, at least. She didn't stop or even slow the pace of her fucking, but she acknowledged Jessica through eyes hooded with lust.

"Hannah, sweetie." Jess repeated, smiling gently as she looked straight into Hannah's eyes. "Charlotte's on the phone for you." She then held up the phone in front of Hannah's face. Hannah's eyes widened with surprise, and she clapped her hand over her mouth to stifle the sounds of lust she couldn't quite yet bring to a stop. A look of concern came across her face as she stared at the smiling profile picture of her blue-eyed, raven haired roommate's displayed on Hannah's phone.

"Don't worry, Hannah you're on mute!" Jess soothed her. "But well...Charlotte wants to make sure you're okay. And I thought it would be nice of you to explain that you're doing great..but I mean, it's up to you how much detail you want to share her with her."

A glint of mischief sparked in Hannah's eyes as she realized Jessica's game. She took a few moments to catch her breath before twisting her head to turn to Malcolm as she remained on all fours.

"Malcolm, honey." She began. "PLEASE keep fucking me. But I need to calm down my neurotic roommate, so slow down a bit, okay?"

Malcolm nodded and slowed his thrusts, while still plunging the full length of his cock in and out of Hannah's sheath. Now, he was more of a metronome than a jackhammer. Hannah still panted and struggled to keep from moaning under these slower exertions. Hannah and Jessica locked eyes and smiled at each other, in an unspoken agreement that this challenge would only add to the fun of the imminent conversation. Hannah nodded silently, and Jess unmuted the phone and placed it on speaker, so the group could hear Charlotte's side of the conversation.

"Heyyy...Charlotte." Hannah stretched out the first word and a small but awkward pause punctuated her greeting, as she tried to maintain an ordinary cadence while being fucked. "Jess said you wanted to talk to me?"

"HANNAH!" Charlotte called out frantically. "Do you know what time it is? Where are you? Where have you been? ARE YOU OKAY!?!?!?"

Hannah mirrored Jess's earlier expression in the bathroom and rolled her eyes as she twirled around her finger around her ear in a gesture that indicated she thought Charlotte was acting crazily.

She gulped and took a deep breath before she began speaking again, as if preparing for a great effort. "I'm good...so good...soooo soooo good." Her words were labored as she panted. She shook her head and tried to refocus herself. "Met so many new people. Good....good people....feels good...feels good to meet good people." She silently mouthed an elongated form of the word "fuck" after struggling to get sentence out and gently pounded a fist on the table, as if trying to release her expressions of pleasure through striking the table rather than screaming out.

There was silence from the other end of the phone line for a few moments, as Charlotte tried to process Hannah's strained statements. "When are you coming home tonight?"

"Cumming...cum...cumming...cumming home! Yes I'd love to cum...come home! But...I'll come home later....I need to cum here..."

"That doesn't make any sense...you're already there...why are you going to come there? I asked if you're coming here?" Charlotte

"Oh sorry....yes...I came here...I definitely came here." Hannah giggled before regaining her composure. "I'll come home THERE later....much later...have to finish cumming here."

"Oh my gosh Hannah, why are you so out of breath? Why does nothing you say make sense?" Charlotte's tone became more frantic. "Are you on drugs!!?!?!?"

Despite the fact Charlotte couldn't see her, Hannah shook her head in vigorous opposition to the idea. In truth, her opposition to the prospect of drug use was sincere. She didn't want to fry her brains--and besides--she doubted any drug could compete with the pleasure of black cock. Perhaps, though, the occasional puff of a joint or drink would complement her new lifestyle...

She snapped back to the conversation when she heard Charlotte began to frantically call out her name again. "Hannah? Hannah? Are you there??"

"No drugs! I've been...dancing?" The last part came out as more of a question than a statement, but Charlotte didn't seem to notice. Hannah and Jess exchanged a look of silent laughter, as both realized the irony that Hannah's claim to have been dancing was the only thing that either slut had said during the conversation that wasn't entirely true.

Charlotte seemed relax a bit as she let out a friendly laugh. "Dancing!? You? Don't take this the wrong way, I love you dearly, but you're not most graceful mover I've ever seen."

Hannah shrugged at the statement, unable to disagree. Although in the past few hours she'd developed a skill for quickly and deftly switching between sexual positions and partners...

There was a pause on the other line and Charlotte again began speaking, her tone again growing concerned and serious.

"Listen, Hannah" she said under her breath, as if whispering. "Dancing is how guys try to feel you up, maybe even have sex with you! Don't let your body get to close to some guy! Don't let him put his hands all over you!"

All three people listening in on the conversation nearly burst into laughter at that. Malcolm released Hannah's waist and clapped both hands over his mouth. Sophie, who was still holding the phone up, brought her hand up to her mouth and bit down on the back of it, trying to stifle a guffaw. Hannah, who was supporting herself on her elbows, let one arm fall and threw her face into the crook of her elbow. All three began to shake with the laughter they held within. When Hannah regained relative control of herself, she began to speak into the phone again. Malcolm's thrusts had been interrupted by his efforts not to laugh out loud at the absurdity of Charlotte's statement, and she was able to speak far more articulately now.

"Listen, Charlotte, it's sweet of you to look out for me. But I'm a big girl! I can look out for myself! I still want to hang out more with Jessica, here at the party! I may spend the night...I'll talk to you tomorrow!" Before Charlotte could get another word out, she swung her hand out and slammed the disconnect button.

With that, Jessica, Malcolm, and Charlotte collapsed into peals of laughter. Malcolm slid out of Hannah as he sat back on the floor, lost in the humor of the situation. The trio on the couch paused their fucking to look at them quizzically, but only for a moment, and before long, resumed their carnal frolicking.

"I've got to admit," Malcom spoke first. "Charlotte's a tight ass, but she's fucking hot...and that accent of hers is pretty sexy. I wouldn't mind seeing her at one of these!"

Hannah shook her head furiously. "Charlotte is so conservative! She'd never go for this! And she is a tight ass...but she means well." Despite having made her an object of harmless fun, she felt the need to defend her friend's honor. She felt something else too. She'd learned to look at other women sexually tonight, and, if she were honest with herself, she had to admit she thought Charlotte was gorgeous. A vision of her religious, conservative roommate, riding naked on an anonymous black cock as her golden cross bounced between her large tits caused Hannah's pussy begin to slicken with juice and tingle with electricity.

Jess smirked at her. "There's someone else I can think of who I'd have the same thing about..." she looked down at her phone to check the time...about four hours ago.

Hannah blinked. Had she really been fucking for four hours? How much had her body count grown in four hours? She didn't know, and she didn't really care. But she knew she wanted to keep going.

She sat up on the table, before rising to her feet. "Malcolm, it's been a real pleasure. We're going to be fucking, lots and lots, from now on. But...there's still so many more black cocks I want to try!"

Malcolm laughed happily. "Welcome to our world Hannah. I'm glad to have you as a fuck bunny. And I totally understand! Let's see what everyone else is up to!"

Hannah bit her lip and smiled bashfully but happily at Malcolm calling her his fuck bunny. She then took Malcom's hand in one of her own, Jessica's in the other, and led the group back towards the center of the room, where the main orgy continued to rage in full force.