Higher Education Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

On the other side room, Lucas and Anne cried out together as Lucas unleashed another river of cum into deep into Anne's bowels. He wasn't sure how many times he'd filled up Anne up his semen in the past several minutes, but he'd unloaded in each of her holes multiple times. He knew that Anne had had a crush on him for some time, and while Jessica would always be his number one slut, he was genuinely fond of Anne and thought the lithe, chestnut haired girl was sexy as hell. He held himself over her body, deflated from the most recent orgasm but not wanting to crush her. She pulled her head up and twisted her head to face him, and two began to make out. Lucas felt a twinge of concern and guilt. He enjoyed fucking Anne and he liked the girl's company. But he saw her as a friend, and now a fuck buddy, and he was worried that the girl had been holding a flame for him and who was a freshly minted black cock slut would grow attached. Even setting aside his special relationship with Jessica, this wasn't a group where scenes from romantic comedies came true. He was concerned that despite the pornographic events around them, Anne might get confused and develop some fanciful, unrealistic ideas about their relationship. He didn't want to hurt her.

Anne broke the kiss and looked at him lustfully. She began to speak, and Lucas braced himself for an awkward declaration of love.

"I've wanted to fuck you since forever...and it was everything I had hoped and imagined." Anne began. She then paused to gather her thoughts. "But...we've been fucking for almost an hour now...but there are plenty of other bulls and whores here I want to fuck! Let's get back to the others!"

"Agreed!" Lucas nodded, relief washing him over. Anne was no lovesick puppy-she was a depraved black cock slut!

He stood and bent over to help Anne to her feet. He took her hand in his own, and the two walked back to the center of the room.

As they approached, they came across Malcolm, sitting in an armchair and receiving a sloppy blowjob from Jessica. Anne, still new to this world, felt a bit of trepidation as they approached. Would Jessica be bitter or jealous that she had stolen away Lucas for too long?

Anne's anxiety diminished as Jess looked up at the pair, smiling and stroking Malcolm's cock as she greeted them.

"Anne, you've been eyeing Lucas here for months! Hope you enjoyed fucking him! He's a master!" She said it without a hint of reproach.

Lucas leaned over and affectionately kissed Anne on the head. "Anne here's quite the hellcat. I need a breather!"

Jess pouted a little at that. "We haven't fucked tonight..." She shrugged. "Get rested, then!" With that, she went back to sucking Malcolm's cock.

Malcolm smiled up at Lucas. "Hey man. This is a great party. Check it out. Even if you just want to watch, it's quite a sight" He gestured towards a cluster of black men, milling about a few feet away.

Anne and Lucas exchanged curious glances. Anne glanced over and licked her lips. Whatever was going on, there was a fair amount of idle black cock--black cock she would happily entertain. She tugged on Lucas's hand, wanting him to join her.

The two walked around the group until they found an angle which gave them a clear view of the action.

Hannah and Terri lay side-by-side, on their backs. A black man was between each of their legs, pounding their pussies. Another pair of black men kneeled at their heads, and the slutty duet sucked their cocks with gusto. Men circled around and squatted around the group, and Anne gasped when she saw that after a few minutes, one of the men fucking or receiving a blow job from the two would tap out, only for another to quickly fill the unused orifice! Neither Hannah or Terri seemed concerned about the specifics of who they were fucking or sucking; they just wanted to be used by black cock!

The duo's hands moved about in a frenzy, switching between rubbing their breasts, holding the others hand, rubbing their own clits, rubbing the other whore's clit, and stroking an unattended cock as it came within grasp.

Chloe was kneeling and bent over Terri, sucking on her breasts while another black man fucked her doggy style. Hannah and Terri occasionally interrupted their blowjobs to make out with each other--or in Terri's case, with Chloe-- or let out lewd declarations of lust and commands for the men to fuck them harder, to treat them like the filthy whores that they were. Sometimes, one of the black men would kneel to Hannah's side; she would then stop sucking the man directly in front of her and turn her head to give the new arrival a blowjob of his own.

Anne's mouth gaped at the pornographic sight, and her pussy flooded with arousal. Lucas put his hand to her back and whispered into her ear. "Poor Hannah there isn't getting all the attention she deserves. She's got plenty of cock, but Terri's getting some more tender care to go along with her hard fucking! Why don't you go help your buddy out?"

Anne nodded eagerly. She swiftly walked to Hannah's side, gently pushing away some of the giant bulls as she did, and sank to her knees, mirroring Chloe's position. She extended her neck so her mouth was level with Hannah's breasts, and took one of them in her mouth, gently licking and sucking the nipple as she did.

Hannah stopped sucking the ebony rod in her mouth, popping out to look to see where the source of the new, more gentle source of pleasure was coming from.

"Oh Anne." She gasped. "That's so nice. This is all so good. God. I love being a slut. I love fucking black cocks. I love fucking my fellow sluts. God. What was I thinking before tonight?" Her speech to Anne was interrupted when the man fucking her picked up his pace, and she threw back her head in a joyful howl. In turn, the man whose cock Hannah had been sucking thrust it back into her mouth, and she obediently resumed her blowjob.

For her part, Anne had lifted her mouth off of Hannah's tits long enough to express her agreement with Anne's sentiments, but her own soliloquy was cut off before it could even begin when a bull knelt behind and speared her exposed slit, erasing her faculties for speech in a tidal wave of sexual pleasure. Unable to form coherent sentences, Anne resumed feasting on Hannah's jiggling tits.

This assemblage of fucking went on for longer than any of the participants could count. An assembly line of sorts formed, with men switching out between the slutty quartet's willing holes, and the whores happily and eagerly taking whatever was thrown at them. Anne delighted as cocks entered either her pussy or asshole interchangeably; she wasn't sure which she loved more. She decided one form of pleasure wasn't any better than the other; they were both wonderful in equal, but distinct, ways.

In time, the inevitable happened. Whichever stud was fucking Hannah let out a roar as his cock began to spasm in her miraculously still-tight cunt, unleashing a flood of cum into the receptive hole. He pulled out, causing rivers of cum to shoot across Hannah's belly and breasts, and to coat the side of Anne's face and the top of her head. This triggered a chain reaction. The other men enjoying the whore buffet all unleashed their orgasms, filling Anne, Hannah, Terri, and Chloe with semen, and leaving their bodies pasted with layers of sperm.

Exhausted and spent, the fuck formation broke apart. Anne collapsed across Hannah and Terri, laying over their stomachs. Chloe fell to their side, laying on her stomach. Hannah and Terri continued to make out, but with far less vigor than before, the fatigue from the sexual marathon beginning to show.

Of course, there was no shortage of black bulls ready to continue fucking. One of the men who was part of the prior sexual circus act pulled Chloe up. She smiled, ready to go again, as he draped her over back of the couch and began to plow into her from behind. Another man grabbed Anne, propped her next to Chloe, and began fucking her in the same position. As the two girls were fucked side by side, they began to make out with each other. Terri pulled herself up. She positioned herself behind the man fucking Anne and began to tongue his asshole! One hand played with Anne's vagina as it was split open by the black stud; the other played with the balls of the bull plowing Chloe! As she worked, another black man bent behind and shoved his cock in her cunt! She pulled her mouth off the asshole she had been feasting on long enough to let out a surprised yet delighted gasp, but quickly returned to her anal feast.

Hannah continued to lay on the ground, gently rubbing her pussy and staring up at the ceiling, seemingly oblivious to the continued fuck fest happening a few feet away. She scooped a bit of cum which had accumulated in her navel into two of the fingers in the hand that was not working at her abused cunt and began to suck them, almost unconsciously.

A pair of studs who had been part of the previous group approached her, apparently ready enjoy her body once more. She apparently heard them approach, as she propped her neck up, and, once she realized what they were coming for her, she held up the hand which had been in her mouth and faced her palm outward, gesturing for them to halt, and shook her head. The men shrugged and walked around the corner of the couch where Anne and Chloe were getting fucked, shoving their cocks into their mouths, which hung open with moans of pleasure and declarations of whorish delight.

Lucas had been watching the debauched scene unfold with delight, but he grew concerned at Hannah's apparent cessation of sluttiness. Did she regret what she had done? Was she having second thoughts about becoming a black cock slut? Had she been hurt somehow in the prior of frenzy of fucking?

Lucas approached her and kneeled next to her. Her breathing was heavy, as if she had just run a race. Some thin wisps of hair fell over her face and were matted to the skin by the sweat and cum which drenched her face and body. When Lucas first saw her, the little make up she wore had been running in streaks down her face. Now, it had been almost entirely worn off. Although she had just declined a pair of black cocks approaching her at full mast, she still appeared to be in a state of sexual agitation. She continued to rub her pussy with one hand while playing with her breasts with another. Her body subtly shivered, and she emitted little gasps and murmurs, punctuated by the occasional squeak of pleasure when her fingers penetrated her pussy or brushed against what must have a particularly sensitive part of her clitoris.

Lucas gently brushed some of the hair out of her face, studying her with concern. Hannah seemed to break at least partly out of her trance, and looked up at Lucas. The pair hadn't really interacted since she had been blacked that night, and he expected her to show some embarrassment and laying before him, nude and ravished. Her normally brilliant green eyes were clouded over with obvious fatigue, but they brightened when she saw him. She gave him a wan smile.

"Hey Lucas." Her tone was casual and friendly, but her voice was hoarse and tired. "I've had...quite the evening."

"I can see that," Lucas responded casually. "Jess was so excited when she told me that some new girls had joined our fold tonight...I suspected you were one of those girls, but I didn't know if I could believe it."

"Oh believe it!" Hannah giggled.

Lucas stroked Hannah's forehead with one hand and took one of her hands in his other. "Are you feeling okay?"

Hannah sighed contentedly. "I'm feeling wonderful. I think the first time in my life I'm not scared or nervous about something. And if this is what it means to feel well-fucked...I think there's a lot of fucking to be done in my future!"

She then frowned and a look of sadness broke the blissed out, dazed expression she had been wearing.

"Lucas...I'm exhausted. I really, really want you to fuck me...but I think I'm all fucked out tonight."

Lucas patted her hand gently. "I don't think I've ever heard you swear before tonight Hannah. I think you've earned a rest..."

Hannah sighed with a combination of happiness and exhaustion. "There's going to be a long line of black cocks in my life from now on. You're going to get your turn, plenty of times."

"From what I've seen tonight, I'm looking very forward to it." Lucas smiled down at her.

"God." Hannah said. "I must look like a wreck."

"Honestly..." Lucas replied. "You do...but a beautiful, sexy wreck." She blushed at that.

Hannah turned her head to the side, her gaze falling across the bar where she had started the party. She remembered that a few hours ago, she watched in astonishment as she walked into a scene of unrestrained debauchery, as she saw both friends and strangers engage in what was clearly a familiar routine of no-holds barred fucking. She remembered her strange excitement at meeting someone she knew would be one of her best friends, Anne, at such an unusual setting. She remembered her shock when declared her need to get fucked, and her fear and horror at the at hearing the animalistic sounds erupt from the quiet girl as she transformed into a whore before her eyes. She remembered berating the man for disrespect, the same man who would minutes later be the first stud to introduce her to the joys of black cock. She remembered her desperation to leave, her clumsy efforts to complete simple a task as calling a ride to get her away from this bizarre sex carnival, and then felt a wave of relief that she hadn't succeeded. She remembered making one of the best decisions of her life, and remembered placing her phone carefully atop the bar.

She had an idea.

"Lucas, can you do me a favor?" she asked calmly. "This is obviously a very special night to me...Jess and Chloe captured the beginning. But...I'd like to remember my first night as a beautiful and sexy wreck. I left my camera over at the bar, and I still feel like I can't even get up...can you grab it for me?"

"Of course!" Lucas got up and walked to pick it up. As he walked away, Hannah unabashedly admired his naked, muscular ass and the massive cock which swung between his legs. She giggled at the thought of having had such a friendly and casual conversation with a naked man, as she herself lay nude and covered in the aftermath of having fucked countless men and women.

When Lucas returned with the phone, Hannah still lay on the floor, her hands clasped behind her head and her legs splayed out, flat on the floor, a small, relaxed smile on her face and a dreamy look in her eyes. The pose caused her breasts to stick out delightfully and fully exposed her stretched, oozing snatch. Hannah looked up at Lucas and smiled more widely when he returned, seemingly unconcerned about her lewd display.

Lucas held the phone out and snapped a few pictures of Hannah before she shook her head and extended her arm, waving her hand in a "gimme" gesture towards the phone. "I want to take these myself," she explained. Lucas passed the phone to her.

Hannah played with the phone for a few seconds as she figured out the camera's selfie features, and held it over her face and body as she tried to figure out the right angles and zoom levels to take a good picture. Hannah had never been one for selfies--she regarded it as a vain and frivolous exercise. But well--a lot had changed tonight. Hannah didn't imagine she'd ever be the type to post every moment of her life on the internet, but this was a special occasion.

She smiled at the camera as she took close ups of her face, and then held the camera up to get shots of her entire, naked, outstretched form. She hesitated, but only for a second, as she lowered the camera to her groin and took some close-ups of her pussy. She bit her lower lip and furrowed her brow. "I hope those came out okay," she said to Lucas. "Kind of hard to see. Be a doll and help me out, will you?" He, of course, nodded his agreement.

She passed him the phone and instructed him to lie in front of her, so he could take pictures of her level to the floor. She propped her upper body up on her elbows, and pulled her legs up, so her feet lay flat on the floor and her knees stuck up in the air, giving a clear view of her vagina and asshole. She smiled at the camera and angled her head so that her entire face and body would make it into the frame. Lucas snapped a few photos, and then Hannah reached over and placed two fingers to the side of her pussy, stretching it out so it was more readily exposed. As she did, more cum oozed out, giving an even more vulgar air to the second batch of pictures Lucas took.

Hannah sighed happily and relaxed, spreading out and lying flat on the floor again. "I guess I have some good, new profile pictures now...I just need to figure out where I can use them."

With that, she tried to pull herself up, but wasn't able to manage to pull herself to her feet. She'd simply run out of energy, and her limbs were jelly. She looked somewhat embarrassed as she stumbled and scrambled about on the floor, despite her impromptu, exhibitionist photoshoot of a few seconds ago.

"I think I need to go to bed..." she told Lucas, blushing at her lack of stamina.

"Of course. You've had a big night." Lucas said with an understanding tone.

Hannah frowned and wrinkled her nose in thought. "I can call a ride...but I have no idea where my keys are...or my clothes...and I don't even know if I can make it to the door!" Some of that trademark anxiety seemed to be creeping back.

"Don't worry about a thing, sweetie." Lucas said soothingly. "You can stay here, tonight. You didn't think we'd build a fuck palace without a place for our sluts to stay, did you?" The vulgar statement seemed to clash with Lucas's earlier, gentle demeanor, but well...Hannah was quickly forming the belief that vulgarity was a kind of virtue. The man had, after all, just taken closeups of her cum-soaked, oozing twat at her direction!

With that, he scooped her up in his arms and began walking her towards the staircase which led to the upper floor of the home. As he did, Hannah surveyed the room. The orgy continued in full force. Hannah sighed, feeling a mixture of disappointment in her sexual stamina and safety and comfort in Lucas' strong arms. As with Malcolm, this wasn't a romantic feeling-instead, Hannah felt warm friendship and trust coupled with lust.

As he carried her across the room, Hannah saw that Jessica had now mounted Malcolm, his cock splitting her pussy open as she rode him. She caught sight of Hannah and Lucas and smiled warmly at them, winking as she caught Hannah's eye.

"Take care of our girl, honey!" she called out to Lucas. "And then get back down here and fuck me!"

Hannah felt a delighted warmth at the scene. She knew that Jess had spent a lot of time with her that night, guiding her down the path of becoming a true whore. She suspected that Jess hadn't gotten as much cock as she usually did at these events. She smiled, happy that Jessica would get to spend the rest of the night fucking to her heart's content, and grateful at the world to which Jess had inducted her. Her pussy tingled with excitement at the future adventures she knew she would join Jessica in, as a fully committed and fully fledged slut.

With that, the last of Hannah's energy gave out, and, before Lucas could even reach the stairs, she slipped into a deep slumber.