Highland Pack Ch. 03

Story Info
Strange bedfellows; decisions.
6.2k words
4.71
7.8k
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers

Here is chapter 3 of Highland Pack. I made a mistake at the beginning of chapter 2. The characters in this story are from CelticCat's new story "Storm of Possibilities". She is in the process of composing this tale. Alex and Her Bears is another story of hers that I simply adore. I apologize for the mix-up.

This story is self-edited, and all of the characters that are involved in any adult activities are above the age of consent. Please share your thoughts and remember to vote. IR2R

*****

Outside of Gao and Andrew's home, Inuit sat staring. She was miserable. She thought of her companion that she'd just left. She despised Myles. He was simply vile. He hated everyone, and Inuit was under no illusions that he cared about her at all. It hurt. Deep down, she hurt knowing no one gave a damn about her, but she survived. That was one thing she knew how to do.

Myles was despicable, but she didn't love him. She didn't want to see him again after this. He was a just means to an end, a tool to exact her revenge. Since joining forces with him and Mercul, she had gotten closer to Gao than she ever had since Kulkrit's death. Her disdain for her companion grew as she remembered her lover, Kulkrit.

As harsh as Kulkrit was with her, he was her kind. Inuit admitted a few things to herself. It had been a while since she had lain with someone, and the vampire was good, extremely talented in bed, but he was not Kulkrit. He had many things in common with her long lost lover, but at least with Kulkrit, she was accepted amongst her people. She recalled all of the times she was with Kulkrit. So caught up in her memories was she that she was not aware of three dragons surrounding her.

Three guardsmen from MacLean surrounded the distracted female. Kade, their leader, was in awe of her beauty. Soon she awoke from her musing, and took a defensive stance. Kade spoke. "Who are you and what are you doing spying on the pack?" Inuit turned and right there flying beside her was the most gorgeous blue and black dragon. Her breath caught. She was impressed. However, he would not know it. "Come with us." Large, dark, and sexy demanded.

"Why would I go any where with you?" Inuit demanded. "You three are disgusting. You protect a pack of dogs, and a tainted female dragon, no less. Leave me be. I'm not bothering anyone, so you have no right to accost me." Inuit stated haughtily. She was alarmed, but they would not know it. Her bluster had served her well in the past so she relied on it now. The males shared a look. This female was either clueless or very foolish. No one besides Laird MacLean and Mrs. MacLean defied Kade.

Kade was annoyed, even more so because he scented another male on her. VAMPIRE! He fumed. "You insult Gao, but spread your legs for a bloodsucker. At least she is mated to her wolf; you're just a cheap piece of ass." He added, turning his head in disgust.

Inuit hissed and flew at him. How dare he insult her? Whom she chose to bed was not his concern. Who was he to judge her? She survived. You did what you had to do to survive in this world. So what if she found comfort in an unlikely source. It wasn't his fucking business. He was an ass. Inuit was tired of being insulted and made to feel like a whore. She was many things but a whore she was not. This male, this dragon would eat his words. In anger, she attacked. Kade continued to avoid her strikes even though a few landed.

Finally growing tired, Kade and his men surrounded and subdued her ended her attack. Don't hurt her. Kade ordered, and the men calmed. However, she still struggled. Inuit fought the restraints the men held her in even harder.

For a second she was young again. She fought then too, but to no avail. In her memory, she was a young woman on the cusp of woman hood when Kulkrit grabbed her the first time. She was terrified, and when he was done, she flew home. Her mother told her to stop crying, that was the way of the world and she needed to learn that. The sad thing was Kulkrit was not the first, there were several before him, and she learned to just be quiet.

Then she remembered why she was here. Gao had to suffer. She had to pay. Her struggle renewed. Kade held her tightly, as the other two let go. She had to resist him. She had to show him that she was not afraid. Kade growled, and she resisted even more. Something about this man made her fight harder. She would not show him weakness. She was strong; a survivor. "Stop it." He commanded once more, and she knew resistance was futile. Inuit submitted once and for all. "Now, that you are done fighting, come with us." He demanded once more. Inuit had no choice but to follow her captors. The four flew back to the MacLean home, but Kade refused to allow the female to enter the castle.

Kade was confused. She was a spy and with everything that was going on, she should be taken straight to Laird MacLean. Yet, he couldn't turn her over. "Take her to my home." He ordered. His men looked at him quizzically, and then complied. They entered his small home, and the men shimmered back to their human form. "Change." Kade ordered. Inuit refused at first. He could not force her to do anything. She faced him defiantly. Kade stood beside her as her silvery coils glistened and with a commanding tone he ordered, Change!, once more.

Inuit had to obey him. Her dragon refused to defy this male. She was confused, but she was not giving in. The other men gaped at her surprised. They knew instantly that she had to have been Ming!. Report back on patrol. If anything else occurs, call me. I must deal with this interloper He sent. One by one, the dragons left their leader. Kade faced his unwanted guest. She reeked, but his dragon would not let him harm the woman.

This woman was beautiful. Never on his entire existence had he seen a more amazing woman. He looked into her angry eyes, and he saw the pain she fought to mask. As much as he wanted to comfort her, he had to protect his family first. He needed to know why she was watching the pack. Kade stared at this angry female. His breath caught, and his heart raced. She was beautiful. Her alabaster skin was covered in a light sheen of moisture, her dark hair wet and clinging to her cheeks. In all of his years she had never seen a more beautiful woman. Kade paused.

Inuit smiled, he was attracted to her. She could use it to her advantage. "Well, is this your home? It's lovely." She started walking around. This place was small and quaint. It was just right for a single male dragon. Her experience taught her that males had huge egos. The trick was figuring out how to bolster it. This male was extremely immaculate.

Kade composed himself. Walking over to her, he refused to let her charm placate him. Motioning to the sofa in his den he ordered, "Sit down and tell me your name."

She ignored him and began looking at art on the walls. Inuit knew he wanted her to sit, but she would not concede one little bit. She felt his eyes following her, scorching every inch of her slender frame. "Look, dragon, I didn't harm anyone. I was just out for a flight. Besides, Gao and I used to be family," She sneered, "Sort of. Why would I want to harm her?"

Kade nodded. He ran his hand through his thick dark hair. His dragon watched the woman, waiting. They were both confused. She smelled of another man, yet they did not want to let her go.

"Well, nice speech, but you never answered my question. What is your name?" He demanded. Inuit's dragon whimpered. Only one man ever caused that reaction and he was gone. She faced him and nervously chewed on her bottom lip. Kade groaned. He wanted to kiss that lip. Suck on it gently, leaving a small bruise. The woman was gorgeous, then he inhaled, and the trace of the scent of another man reminded him. She was tainted.

"What is your name?" She asked. If he could demand things, then so could she.

"I'm Kade, Kade McLeod. Laird MacLean is my uncle and I am sworn to protect him and his family. You were watching the pack and they are under our protection. So, Ma'am, no more games. Who are you?" He demanded once more.

Inuit sighed. "I'm Inuit, Inuit formally of Ming." She whispered. Kade paused. She was an original member of Gao's clan. The Madam Alpha needed to see her.

"Well, Inuit," He looked around. "Tonight you will stay here. Don't think about leaving because, until Mistress Caitlyn or Laird MacLean dismiss you, you are our guest." He thought for a moment. His home was a two bedroom place, but he had his gym equipment in the second bedroom. "You can take my room, I'll sleep out here. Wait!" He stopped her, as he retrieved a small silver bracelet from a secured safe on his wall. Inuit froze as he secured the small but dainty piece of jewelry onto her am. "This has a blocker imbedded. You cannot leave." He explained. "Until I talk with Laird and Mistress MacLean, you will stay here. If I go out, the guards will be watch and monitor you. I'm informing Laird MacLean of your presence, and tomorrow, we'll report to them. They will contact Madam Alpha Gao and Alpha Parks. We will go their when Gao is ready to address you." Kade explained,

Inuit was outraged, "What, who do you think I am? I'm no some errant child to be dealt with. Gao will deal with me. Gao has no rule over me. I am my own person. No one rules me."

Kade turned on her, his dark eyes clearly annoyed. "You think he doesn't rule you. You think the vampire you gave yourself too thinks he can't control you. You are dragon, yet you've lain with another creature." He hissed. "From your stench, you've laid with many. Gao is a member of MacLean. She is family. You, Inuit, are a trespasser. Know your role sweetheart, because one word from Gao and we will destroy you. Now, I'm tired, and I think you'll take the couch. I refuse to smell his stench or have it contaminate my covers." Kade then sent for two guards to watch the female. Inuit was stunned. This dragon was magnificent in is fury. His accusation was directed at her, and a small piece of her hurt. For now, she'd bear the brunt of his ill-will. Fondling the small bracelet on her wrist, Inuit tried to leave, but the bracelet diminished her ability to use magic. She was literally a prisoner in her own skin.

Kade turned to walk away. Inuit gasped. Her dragon called her all types of fools. Tears formed, but she had not cried since she was a young woman; she would not cry because of a man tonight. She refused to allow the tears that gathered in her eyes to fall. Once she was respected, women envied her. When Kulkrit lived, others knew better than to treat her with even a modicum of disrespect. She could have them flogged, and no one dare speak against her. She had no clue that she smelled of the bloodsucker. She needed a shower. Even though his words stung, she would not show pain to him. "Since I'm your prisoner, can I have a blanket and pillow, sir?" she asked. She'd wait a few hours, and when he slept she'd find a way to return to the hotel.

"Sure," Kade answered and gave her the needed items. "The shower is down the hall. I'll bring you something to sleep in. Oh, I have guards assigned. If you try to leave, they will stop you." He left her alone for a moment. He returned carrying his undershirt and a pair of boxers.

Inuit took the clothing and headed to the bathroom. Kade stood and watched her walk away. Once she closed the door, he contacted Conor.

*****

Conor was not surprised. He and Caitlyn would be with Gao when Kade bought the female. He wanted information on the vampire.

He was concerned about Kade. He told him everything concerning capturing the female, but something in his voice spoke volumes. It was what he was not saying that alerted the dragon patriarch.

Conor was also pondering. His sons wanted to form a blood bond with the Nemrya demon. He liked Stork, but a full blooded Nemrya was a dangerous predator. Decades ago, he helped ban a particularly nasty demon. After that encounter, he prayed he never encountered another one. Yet, he had met Stork. A part of him believed that Stork was a threat to no one. Conor decided to talk it over with Caitlyn. She had met Belinda and was aware of the reaction to her mate.

Thinking carefully, Caitlyn asked, "You know dragon blood is powerful. And it can help heal damages in other beings. However, every time we share our blood, we bond with the creature we shared our life essence with. Are Aidan and Layton connected to Stork, now?" Caitlyn asked. Conor paused, and called his sons. They waited for them to appear. Caitlyn had another thought. "What if his injury can be treated medically and he can be taught how to use glamour?"

Conor paused. "What are you thinking?" he asked.

"Aidan shared his blood and Stork could take on his human form. What if instead of instead of having them share a blood bond, we have our healers examine him? Vampires don't use healers, but maybe they can find what is causing his defect." Caitlyn explained.

Conor smiled, "If he agrees then he is welcomed. We will invite him after the ceremony. He seems to be an upstanding man. I know that since meeting him, Stuart is over the moon having both his nephews here."

At that moment, Layton and Aidan appeared. Conor and Caitlyn asked a series of questions. When they were younger and bonded with their wolf brothers, they adopted the wolf gene. Just as the wolves adopted traits of the dragon. They share blood with a demon, their parents were curious as to if they had any side effects.

"Hey, we won't keep you long." Caitlyn hugged both young men. Ever since they were little Mom was always hugging them and they loved it. Ciara was the same way with the kittens. They smiled,

"Son, you shared blood with Stork, has it affected you in any way?" Caitlyn asked, clearly concerned.

"No, Momma, we didn't bite him. We gave him blood to help him glamour. We didn't give a lot, but a sample. Once the glamour fades it will be of no consequence. We just asked if we could bond so that maybe with a bond he could be cured." Layton explained. The two brothers looked at each other.

"Just think about it, OK?" Aidan asked.

Conor nodded and Caitlyn hugged them and told them to kiss her grand kittens for her.

They went back home. "We'll talk tomorrow." Conor decided. Caitlyn agreed, and the two retired for the evening.

*****

The next morning, the sun crept over the horizon bathing the glorious green field in magnificent hues of orange, yellow, and brightness. Belinda awoke, Stork's arms holding her so tightly. He still wore his glamour, and was so handsome. She wondered if it was a permanent condition that maybe, he would be happy. Quite possibly, they could finally have a real family.

Climbing from the bed, carefully not to wake Stork, Belinda took a shower. Stork awoke to find his wife missing. He quickly joined her in the shower. Belinda leaned into his embrace. "I love you, Belinda." He whispered.

Turning, Belinda circled her arms around his neck. She kissed him and whispered, "Stork, you are the air that I breathe. I love you."

Belinda squealed as her extremely talented husband lifted her and loved her until all of her bones turned to mush.

*****

Gina awoke and reported in for breakfast. She was excited. A part of her wanted to see the men that walked home with her the day before. They intrigued her. As she prepared her plate, she was joined by members of the pack. Mari and Suni were very accepting and talking to them was easy. Then the males came in. Gina could not help but blush when Baako and his companions joined them. He did not waste a moment. He got his meal and headed straight to her. Others went quiet as Mari and Suni shared a look.

"Gina, Ladies, good morning. It is a beautiful day today." Baako stated.

Gina looked away; a clear sign she was interested. Mari went to reply when a very possessive Brecken wrapped his arms around his mate. He was joined by Rayan. Normally, Brecken and Rayan were not worried but these men were dark, sexy, and had women panting after them. Their women were off limits. They made sure the three visiting wolves got the message.

Baako smiled. He had no interest in any of their women. There was only one woman he was interested in. He sat with his friends as they watched the beautiful, but shy dark-skinned woman eat with her friends. She was so soft-spoken. Baako smiled. She was his. His wolf was overjoyed. He hoped his friends met their other half soon so they could know the joy he felt.

Soon the pack members headed out. As guest, Andrew explained that they were welcome to just relax and enjoy themselves but they were warriors. They needed to be on the hunt. Apayo and Adongo went with the scouts, while Baako stayed close to the women. Gina was efficient, quick. He loved watching her.

As she worked, stalking small prey, Baako joined her. "Ah, finally, I get you alone. So, Gina, tell me all I need to know about you."

Gina froze. Her wolf was dying to get out. She was skeptical. She was no longer at Jackson and the rules had changed. She did not have to do anything that she was uncomfortable doing. She reminded her wolf of this fact. She snarled at Gina but still focused on the male.

"Hi, Baako, I see you seem to like it here as well." She stated.

He smiled, "Come, let's run. We can get to know one another. I promise no hunters will bother us."

Her body flamed. It had been so long since she felt any kind of desire for a male, that her reaction almost surprised her.

"No, I'm hunting and I won't let you distract me. Go join the men. I'm sure they need your help." She stated. Then she turned and walked off, not giving him the time to use his many charms.

Baako was shocked. Back home, the bitches flocked to him. This girl just brushed him off. He immediately thought of a retort, but smiled instead. Gina was unlike any other woman he had ever met. She would be his wife.

"Ok," He caught up with her took her hand, kissed it gently. "I'll give you time, but just so you know, I'm not giving up." Then he left, leaving her staring at his retreating back.

*****

Myles awoke to find Inuit gone. He didn't like it, but she was just dead weight anyway. His goal was to cause havoc and bring Matthias to his knees. He had to expose his weird family. He would make a move soon.

"So, where is the dragon bitch?" Mercul sneered. Myles chose to ignore him. He knew Mercul was a pure elitist, and felt all other creatures were beneath them. "After you fucked her, did you tell her when to strike?" his companion asked.

Mercul was disgusted by Myles. Myles was a traitor. He heard as he lay with that filthy reptile. He almost retched as he listened to the creature moan in lust. Fortunately, he had to report to his master. Mercul smiled, things were falling in pace. Soon he would have all he deserved. He just had to make sure Myles did the dirty work.

Myles continued reading his paper as he dismissed Mercul's statements, "We are not attacking. We will let others fight for us. Besides, I thought the last thing you wanted was war, Mercul. You know the other vampire leaders are wary of us already. As we speak, I have sent a package to Korea, Russia, and China. Once those packs learn that this strange pack has a demon within it, they will join and wipe them out." Myles smiled.

"Their retaliation will spur Matthias to want and defend his brother. You know if Matthias moves, Anton and his coven will join. Then we can expose them as impure vermin and their covens will be wiped out. Then, Mercul, we rise to power. We restore order and take our place as leaders amongst our own kind." Myles explained.

"What about the dragon? You told her this pack would perish?" Mercul questioned.

Myles smiled, "Inuit is an idiot. We need her as a distraction. She will die. There is no way she will attack a pack alpha and live. Either way, as they are focusing on her, we stand back and watch as the other Weres descend, we find Matthias and his bitch of a wife and expose them and his demon brother for all of the world to see. "

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers
12