Highschool Hijinks 03

Story Info
Nikki gets her black cock virginity removed.
3.8k words
4.58
15.3k
19
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,831 Followers

(This story is inspired by the John Persons cartoon "Two Hot Blondes Ultimate," full credit to his creation for the inspiration.)

While Rona was getting blacked for the first time...

Nikki was in the backseat of her boyfriend's car, it was a big 1964 Lincoln convertible, out by Prospect Point. Rich Wilkens considered himself a lucky guy, he had the hottest looking cheerleader as his girl, the fact that she had the body, the legs, and a set of big, hefty milk jugs that would knock anybody's socks off, just added to the sense of self-pride he felt.

Soon, Rich had Nikki's blouse wide open, her breasts bare, her bra hanging over the front seat. Her skirt was hiked up to her waist, and her panties were hanging off her ankle. He had his shirt unbuttoned, pants and underwear undone, and pushed down to his knees.

Rich grunted as he felt her hands stroking and caressing the full 5 inches of his cock. She wriggled against him, her hot panting breath in his mouth as he ran his hands over her luscious dairy mounds, and slid his fingers along the slick, creamy lips of her pussy.

Nikki knew what he expected, and as he relaxed in the back seat, she brought her lips to the head of his cock, and his gasp of pleasure sounded as she swallowed his dick in one gulp. She had just gotten into the hot, sliding rhythm, when he grunted, pushed his hips up, and squirted a meager load into her mouth. Yeah, he was always a quick draw, that's why she sucked him off first, to relieve the pressure so he could last longer for the second round.

Keeping his cock in her mouth, she worked him over, keeping him hard so he could fuck her. Now topped off, she quickly lay back and Rich, with the eagerness of his 18 years, rammed into her, drawing a grunt from her as he parted her with no grace. He started to hump wildly, his 5-inch dick sawing in and out.

Nikki was tired of his "performance", she got nothing from it, a tiny prick that would squirt a few drops, and satisfy HIS needs while ignoring hers. She sighed inwardly, let him have his fun. When she got home, she'd take care of HER needs.

While he was grunting and thrusting, Nikki wondered about the well-worn stories of how a big cock was always better. How it would spread her open, packing her vaginal vault to the maximum, and would explode the biggest, juiciest load ever, making her cum like crazy. God, if that was true, she needed it.

In 2 minutes, he grunted, growled and his prick got off the few drops that had built up. Even after sucking out the first load, he was still premature as hell.

*****

"Mmmm, Mmmmm, MMMMMM."

Nikki's body was shaking in her bed, as her fingers lovingly coaxed the glorious waves of orgasm to rise. So good, so damn good, her face was full of bliss as the waves took her, making her pussy pulse with the glorious spasms of orgasmic pleasure.

When she relaxed after the last pulse, she felt delicious with contentment. As she floated in the afterglow, her mind was thinking. What was she doing with Rich? He didn't know a damn thing about how to make sex good for both of them. She'd tried to get him to slow down, to teach him how and what to do, but he was too set in his ways of shove it in, and get his load off.

Well, the big game against Prescott is coming up, after that, his Prospect Point visit with her will be his last. Time to make the break, summer would soon be here, and with that, the end of their relationship. She was off to college, and she had decided to move there at the beginning of summer, take an apartment off-campus for a few months until college started, then either stay where she was and attend or move into a dorm. Those plans did NOT include Rich and his fumbling little boy's attempts to please her.

*****

It was the night before the big game against Prescott High school, the final game of the season, and Rich Wilkens and Tyrone Washington were stepping out of the shower after the last practice. It was the one to get pumped up for, both teams were 6 and 0, and the winner would not only be 7 and 0, but they would also be the champion. Both of them were running backs, and they wanted to get the best performance of their lives tomorrow. Rich was sure he was going to be the big hero of the game, get the most yards, he was full of his usual white class snobbery, typical jerk-off attitude.

Tyrone was tired of his boasting, little punk ass bitch. He liked to boast about how he and his bitch, Nikki Summers, the daughter of big titted cheerleading coach, Rona Summers, used to go and make out after the games. He like to extoll what a hot little piece of ass she was, and her talented cock sucker mouth. Considering the shrimpy little dick that Tyrone had seen in the showers, he wondered if Nikki would like a real cock, a big black dick, like his 10 inches.

Tyrone was the son of coach Calvin Washington, and he knew that his dad was a big fan of white pussy. He's seen a lot of his Dad's dates, over to spend the night, lots of shrieks, howls, and cries of pleasure, as white women got the full stretching out that their little dicked white guys couldn't deliver. His Dad had casually remarked how white ladies couldn't get enough of his 10 inches of cunt busting pleasure. Tyrone had smiled, like father like son, he had that big 10 inches, just like his Dad has.

Tyrone had taken his Dad's remarks to heart, and 10 of the senior class girls had been blacked by his big 10 inches. It seemed like a lot of white girls were eager for a big black cock, the taboo nature of being like white princesses getting fucked by a big black stud hit their kink button. Tyrone had been eager to let them see and feel what big cock fucking was all about. The look on their faces, when he jammed in every last inch, was priceless.

He grinned with pleasure as he remembered his first white cunt, Sandra Whitehead, the proto-typical, white, blonde-haired, big titted piece of ass. She'd been eager to get reamed, and in Corgan's field just outside of town after midnight, when he had Sandra heels up, power fucking her with a cunt stuffing full 10 inches, she'd screamed so loud, he wondered if the whole goddamn county had heard. He'd fucked her missionary style to one howling orgasm, let her ride his dick to a second screeching climax, then powered it into her doggy style. She'd been hotter than a blast furnace, he'd enjoyed the sight of his black body smacking against her supple, white ass cheeks, his heavy, sperm-bloated balls swinging down, smacking flat against her golden, soft pussy-hairs. She had been whimpering uncontrollably, his steel hard dick driving in each time to its full blood-hardened extent up into the moistly sucking depths of her clasping vagina. Sandra had been rotating her buttocks around and around the pleasure-giving shaft in a building wanton furor, grinding her greedily clinging vaginal flesh back over the length of his ready to explode dick. She grabbed his balls and tugged gently on his swollen nuts. That did it, when his cock erupted, she'd screamed, gripped by the most amazing orgasm of all her 18 years, as he blew his steaming load into her womb, she was flooded with his thick rushes of powerful gouts of spunk.

It didn't take long after that before she had shared his fucking prowess with her friends, and Melody Prentiss, her friend, was next, similarly mounted and fucked to howling orgasms.

He grinned as he recalled all of the 10 hot white bitches who he had personally blacked. He had an idea about taking his count up to 11 if Rich wanted to make a bet. And he had the perfect carrot to dangle in front of his cunt hungry face.

Tyrone said, "Hey man, how about a friendly wager on who gets the most yards?"

Rich said sure, ''Sure, I'll bet. What did you have in mind?''

Tyrone took out his smartphone, called up an image, and handing it to Rich, he said, ''If you win, you get a blowjob from my girl, Cherie.''

Rich took the picture and HOLY FUCK. Cherie looked a lot like Kate Upton, dipped in chocolate! Same big amazing tits, that fantastic full body that Kate Upton had, and that amazing cocoa-colored skin, holy fuck, the resemblance was more than passing, Cherie could have been Kate's black twin.

Tyrone said, "And if I win, I get a blowjob from your girl Nikki.''

Rich paused, considering. The picture of Cherie, looking like a black Kate Upton, decided it.

"Ok you're on,'' and they shook hands, and the deal was on.

As Rich left the locker room, Tyrone grinned. Rich had been so easy to fool, there was no Cherie, looking like a black Kate Upton, that illusion had been easy to create. Take a picture from Kate Upton's early modeling days, when she had been 18, and with photo editing, viola, a black Kate Upton. Rich had been so easy to dupe. If Rich got lucky, well he could make up an excuse why Cherie had gotten cold feet after the game, and refused to fulfill the bet. Tyrone vowed to do his best to get the most yards in this game, so he could get Nikki, and she'd do a lot more than just suck his cock.

*****

"YOU WHAT??"

Nikki yelled at him, as he told her about what went down.

"Babe, don't worry, I got this nailed down, we share the running back duties, the quarterback doesn't play favorites. And I have made the most yards in every game, just like I'm gonna do in this one.''

"And what do YOU get if you win?" she growled. "Don't tell me, let me guess. His girlfriend is going to suck you off, right?"

At his look, she knew it was that. Rich's streak of superiority was tiresome, always needing to be the winner, the big man. Too bad his prick can't be as big as his ego.

*****

''Touchdown, Tyrone Washington!"

The crowd roared as Tyrone crossed the line, and the rout was on. Tyrone was on fire, fate had played a hand, thanks to Rich taking a hard hit in the first quarter, he suffered a badly sprained ankle, and he was out for the rest of the game, as a consequence, Tyrone got all the running back carries. The idea that he was going to get his big black cock into Nikki's white mouth and white cunt, that powered him on the field, and he set the school record for most touchdowns in a single game, accounting for 6 of the 7 touchdowns, he also ran up 225 yards in that last game of the season, blowing by Rich as the team flattened Prescott High by the score of 49-3.

As the team gathered around him with congratulations and back slaps after the final quarter ended, he saw Nikki Summers, eyes wide as she realized that she would have to pay off the bet. Yeah, Tyrone was going to enjoy this. With her being 5'3'' and 105 pounds, it emphasized the size of her 34DD tits, yeah a 34DD-22-36, blonde hair, and blue eyes completed the prototypical 18-year-old white cheerleader. Damn straight he was gonna enjoy this.

He was able to pause by her and say, ''I'll see you in the Girl's locker room, half an hour!''

Nikki realized what a bastard Rich was, betting her on a football game. No more blowjobs, no more fucks for his little dick, he was over and one with, NOW. She steeled herself for what she had to do.

*****

In the Girl's locker room, Nikki's teammates were eager. The team had set up a victory bush party, and the cheerleaders had standing invites. Nikki had heard about bush parties of years gone past. Yeah, they were bush, in more ways than one. Lots of alcohol, inhibitions would be discarded along with their clothes, and it would turn into a full-scale orgy, lots of fucking and sucking would ensue. Birth control pills and the morning after pill had cut down on the number who graduated pregnant, but now and then, 1 or 2 of the team members who would be graduating would have a little bun in the oven.

Rich, of course, had planned to have their private party, in the backseat of his big 64 Lincoln convertible, out by Prospect Point. Nice and isolated, just right to suck and fuck. Well, Rich had tossed that away. Thinking about Tyrone Washinton, she felt a little pulse. He was well built, muscular, and she wondered if was as well endowed as all the urban legends claimed that black men were.

The team was eager to get to the party, they skipped the after-game shower, they were going to get sweated up anyway, naked in the hot summer night, with hard male football players pounding their tight little cunts, and they were gone in 20 minutes.

She decided it might be fun if she put her uniform back on, to spice it up. Her cheerleader top and pleated skirt were back in place, and she waited, half anticipation, half fear at what his massive cock could do to her. Her nipples stuck out an inch, stiff and rock solid.

*****

Tyrone looked at the wall clock. It was time, and he stepped out, looked around, the coast was clear. He quickly made his way over, pushed open the door to the Girls Locker room. He went inside, and there she was, still in her cheerleader top and short pleated skirt.

''Hey Nikki, you ready to get those sweet pink lips all over my dick?"

Nikki nodded, not happy that she was being used as a bet win.

''Rich is always running his mouth, talking about what a great piece of ass you are, and how good you are at sucking cock. So, he was easy to make a bet with, so sure HE would win. Everyone else out of here?''

''Yeah, come on, let's get it over with.''

She was sitting on the bench, and he stepped over, and said, ''Take it out baby, and see what ole Tyrone's got for you.''

She fished her hand into his uniform pants, her eyes grew very wide, and she gasped, ''What the fuck, is that your dick?''

She pulled his uniform pants down, and a steely hard 10 inches rose to her gaze. She stared at it, hypnotized by the weighty piece of cock meat he was packing.

"God damn, you're twice the size of Rich!"

"Yeah, I saw what he's got in the showers. A shrimpy little dick, how do you ever get any pleasure from a little cocktail wiener like that? You need a real cock, and I got just the size you need."

Nikki was starting to feel little prickles of excitement. The anticipation was turning to lust, the idea of sucking a big black cock was hitting that kink button in her mind. She had an idea that she was going to enjoy this, and she took to her knees. The classic subservient cocksucker position, about to service a big, black dick ramped her up even more.

She started to lick his dick, working up lots of spit to cock his cock with. 'Holy fuck, he's huge!' ran through her mind, toying with her, chanting, 'suck that dick, suck it, you know you want to.'

His grunts urged her on, and she clamped her lips around the big mushroom-shaped head, running her tongue in wet circles around that swollen cock head. She got ready, then pushed her mouth down, taking in as much as she could. She had to back off at 5 inches, that was all she ever got from Rich, and she released him with a pop.

"Hey, I thought you were good at this!"

"I've just never taken a cock so big!"

"Yeah, Rich has got quite the little shrimpy dick. Big talk, Small cock.''

"Just let me catch my breath," Nikki purred as she slowly stroked the swollen fuck pole, working up more spit in her mouth.

"You know, I'm gonna cum in buckets, you'd best take that top off, it's apt to get messy.''

Nikki grinned up at him and giggled, "You just want to see my tits!"

Tyrone nodded approvingly, oh yeah, those 34DD's were revealed in all their splendor. Big and round, perfectly centered cherry red nipples, the tits stood up like hard spikes, at least an inch, damn nice. With her being 5'3'' and 105 pounds, it emphasized the swell of her mounds.

"Oh yeah, you got great tits baby!"

Nikki liked being complimented on her tit size, and she took in his cock, sliding down to the 5 inches again.

"Your pretty pink lips look so good on my cock, oh yeah, suck it, baby."

Nikki started to bob her head, eager to get more of his monster cock stuffed in her mouth. Tyrone looked down, smiling at the head of blonde hair, the white mouth around his big black cock, and the pretty white girl on her knees, subserviently servicing his black prick. His dad, the Coach was right, go for the white girls, they'd never been stuffed so full.

Nikki was concentrating, 6 inches, 7, she felt his cock tap the back of her throat.

She felt his cock jerk, and Tyrone grabbed her head and pulled her down, she had all 10 inches stuffed in her mouth, holy fuck, it snaked down her throat. She swallowed rapidly around it, and his cock erupted, two thick spurts rocketed straight down her throat, he pulled back, let a couple more thick globs fill her mouth, then pulled out and frosted her face and her nipples, marking her like a cock crazy slut for black guys.

Nikki's pussy was a seething volcano, sucking that big black cock had turned her on way more than Rich had ever whipped up. She wanted him to fuck her, the vision of his big black dick stretching out her lily-white cunt, oh yeah, she needed that.

Tyrone was still rock hard, and he recognized the naked 'take me' look on Nikki's face. He put her on hands and knees, ready to black his 11th white cunt.

Nikki looked behind, half fear and half-savage lust on her face, watching as Tyrone guided his cock up to her waiting cunt. He nudged it against her, and she knew she was gonna get well stretched. She felt her hips being gripped tightly like Tyrone was holding her in place.

He pushed, slowly, and Nikki grunted as she felt her tight walls parting. His big cock felt so large, her pussy was getting the filling that Rich's little dick just could not deliver.

Tyrone judged when she had 5 inches in, and he was ready to black her, it was time for Nikki to fully lose her black cock virginity.

Nikki felt him pause, then a savage thrust tore into her.

"OH SHIT, AHHHH, FUUCCCKKK, EEEEEEEE, AIEEEEEEEE!"

Nikki's screams echoed through the locker room as 10 inches of steel-hard black dick claimed her. Losing her virginity had been nothing like losing her black cock virginity, she was filled to bursting as his cock wedged open her cervix and his swollen balls smacked tight against her pussy.

"That's the virginity that little shrimpy dick Rich could never claim. Tight white cunts are always the best for taking big black dicks."

Nikki let out another shriek as Tyrone pulled back halfway and rammed home again, her pussy spasming wildly, trying to adjust to this new intrusion. Even though it was a pain-filled introduction, she wanted to stay with it, hoping to feel a change over to pleasure.

It took several deep, cunt splitting thrusts until the abrasiveness wore off, and several more until her tight silky walls stretched to take it all. Nikki felt the adjustment, from bearing the loss of her black cock virginity to pleasure as Tyrone fucked her hard and steady.

"Mmmm, mmmm, big black cock taking my tight little white pussy, feels so good."

She visualized what it looked like as if seeing it from outside her body, her tight, white cunt being taken by a big, black cock, mmmm, one of her favorite fantasies, and having it happen in real life was making her cunt gush with juices, and the hard-driving dick kept pounding her cunt. She was eager to get his load flooding her cunt, being on the pill, he could pump every drop into her.

Tyrone gave her a power-filling fuck, smiling to himself. His black cock was giving Nikki what she needed, a real cunt opening fuck. Nikki Summers, the 18-year-old proto-typical, white, blonde-haired, big-titted cheerleader, is being turned from a reluctant cock suck to a hotboxed fuck. He gave it to her, his steel hard dick driving in each time to its full blood-hardened extent up into the moistly sucking depths of her hungry cunt.

He wanted to change positions, and he pulled out, sat on the bench, and maneuvered Nikki to mount up, facing away from him. She did do, letting out grunts and moans of pleasure as she sank down on his cock, pushing down hard to get his cock to nudge open her cervix.

groomleader
groomleader
2,831 Followers
12