Highschool Hijinks 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,831 Followers

"Yeah, oh yeah, I want it, give me that load, flood my cunt with a big black cock load!"

Tyrone smiled, he had turned Nikki Summers, a tight little lily-white bitch, into a black cock hungry slut, as she pounded up and down on his cock just like a piston. She'll never go back to shrimpy Rich, now that she's been blacked.

Tyrone could feel the rise when he felt her cunt start to pulse and spasm, and Nikki's scream of pleasure echoed through the room, as she tumbled into a massive orgasm. Grabbing her right tit and her left hip, Tyrone pulled her down tightly into his lap and heaved up, his cock swelling with the massive urgency, and he got the deepest penetration. His cockhead was poised at the entrance to her womb, and his cock exploded, a thick rush of black cock juice flooding into her womb.

Nikki felt the sizzling load painting her pill protected baby chamber, and she felt another hard, wrenching spasm, his cock continued to gush, flooding her cunt, as more hard spasms shot through her pussy, eagerly giving Tyrone that demanding milking that all the white cunts he'd taken had given him.

groomleader
groomleader
2,831 Followers
12