All Comments on 'Highschool Sweethearts'

by IKnowKungFu

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
highinthemountainshighinthemountainsover 1 year ago

Good story. The nerds shall inherit the hot girls

HectorBidonHectorBidonover 1 year ago

I really liked this story. It's very sweet, and a very charming fantasy to a guy who's a bit like Taylor. You're a very good story teller, especially because you tell the story you want to tell, not just the story you think people might expect. One thing, though, between Erika and Jade, I have my preference, and I think Taylor does too. But maybe he's a more open-minded fellow than I give him credit for. Anyway, thanks for writing this nice story.

youjizz123youjizz123over 1 year ago

Realistic, sweet, and hot. A rare combo to pull off, please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable. Hope you plan to keep it going.

SirKevinSirKevinover 1 year ago

Excellent use of 'supine'. :)

P_DoggP_Doggover 1 year ago

Please keep this excellent story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish fulfilment fiction at its finest—and I mean that as a compliment and not at all a criticism. I do hope you plan to continue this!

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Very sweet and sexy. I love how friendly and caring the girls are.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Other than the "big tits" trope, I really enjoyed this. It's always nice when the underdog comes out on top and wins the prize. I especially liked the lunchroom scene when Jade and Erika both discover that they are crushing on the same guy. I think that when they decide to share Taylor between them equally was great. And then at the end, their latent bicurious side comes out putting the icing on the cake.

I would have given this a five except for you coming back to the big tits thing over and over again. Only mentioning it one single time at the beginning as you describe their physique would have kept me from taking away one point. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this. I am not into really big breast so that part didn't do it for me, but I did like the lunchroom scene i also likes the way you described what he was thinking outside the home before knocking. Liked how the girls kept going back and forth of who gonna be his first at everything, Also enjoyed how the girls started to look at their bi side at the end. I hope you will consider a second chapter where they all decide a three way style relationship and explore the girls sexuality as bi a little more.

Pappasleaze!

BruceWoBruceWoover 1 year ago

Definitely needs a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Was hoping the virgin tag applied to the girls as well but alas just 2 high school sluts in a rare window between boyfriends/fuck buddies that decide to give the adorable nerd a try because he was nice to them. Nothing special here, moving along.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

Wow, a dumb mouth breather who can't read and thinks anyone who had sex before is a "slut". How about you shut the eff up and stop giving the rest of us men bad name eh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIKnowKungFu@IKnowKungFu
If you'd like to discuss my stories in private, you can contact me at: iknowkungfu42@outlook.com ~ FAQ: Will I ever finish A Chance Encounter? I'm interested in remaking and finishing that story now that I'm a much more confident writer. It's on my to-do list but it will tak...