Highschool Sweethearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor had his eyes closed as he enjoyed Jade's wonderful chest, but he could feel Erika making indentations in the mattress as she crawled up next to him as well. She didn't approach his face, however, but crouched down next to his crotch. Both of her hands wrapped around his eager shaft and gave it a few more gentle strokes. Then he felt something unexpected. Erika's tongue, warm and slick, trailed its way around the sensitive head of his cock, sending jolts of pleasure up his spine. The sensation made him buck his hips and squeeze down harder on Jade's breasts, prompting a strained moan from her. "Hey, be gentle," she purred lovingly.

Taylor did his best to remain focused on pleasing Jade, letting go of her right nipple and switching to the left instead, but Erika made it increasingly more difficult. Soon he felt her soft lips wrapping around the head of his cock, then sliding further down his shaft, thrusting his cock into the warm, wet confines of her mouth. Erika hummed a happy little moan as she started slowly bobbing her head up and down, stroking her soft lips and slick tongue across the shaft and head. She only took it in about halfway at first, but she went a little deeper with every bob. Soon she was taking it all the way inside her mouth when she went down, pushing her nose into Taylor's pubes and the tip of his cock into the back of her throat.

Taylor found himself breathing heavily, his hips bucking uncontrollably whenever Erika put a bit of extra suction on his cock. He did his best to focus his attention on pleasuring Jade's breasts, both because they were delicious, but also because he feared that he would release his load into Erika's mouth any moment if he didn't distract himself from the sensation.

After a while of this, Jade suddenly sat up, pulling her breasts away from Taylor's greedy hands and mouth. While Taylor was sad to see her go, he was also glad to have some room to breathe unobstructed. Jade turned to look at Erika devouring his cock. "Jeez, you're impatient, aren't you?" she said playfully.

Erika couldn't respond, for obvious reasons, and simply continued bobbing her head up and down, her eyes closed in a content expression. Now that Taylor could see her doing it, the way she squeezed his cock fully inside her mouth looked just as satisfying as it felt.

"Come on, don't be selfish, give me a turn," Jade said, before grabbing a handful of Erika's blonde curls and gently pulling her upwards.

Erika's lips disengaged from his cock with a soft pop, and she looked up at Jade with red cheeks and a big horny grin. "Fine, fine, you have a go. It tastes amazing."

Jade grabbed the base of his cock and crawled into position opposite Erika. It was already slick and shiny with her friend's saliva, so she simply opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head, initiating the same bobbing motion Erika had done. Taylor arched his back and let out a strained groan of pleasure, now that his mouth was unobstructed.

While Jade happily sucked away at his throbbing cock, Erika lay down on her side next to Taylor's supine form, and rested her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her back and pulled her close, pressing her soft breasts and stiff nipples against his side. "I can't wait to feel that cock of yours inside of me," she purred.

"Same," Taylor panted, struggling to form sentences due to the distraction that was Jade's mouth. Erika chewed on her bottom lip and threw him a sultry look as she spread her thighs by propping up one of her legs. While he wasn't the best at reading signals, this one seemed pretty obvious, and he showed her an eager smile in return.

His hand trailed down, across her toned stomach, through her silky pubes, until two of his fingers landed on the little slit between her legs. He carefully rubbed back and forth across it, causing the plump outer lips to part and his fingers to touch upon the warm, slick folds inside. She let out a happy little moan in response, and Taylor couldn't help but respond with a moan of his own as Jade put some extra suction on his cock down below. He carefully felt around with his fingers, trailing up across the slick inner lips until he touched upon the firm bud at the front of her pussy, evoking a strained moan from Erika. He gave the little bud a few gentle strokes, before trailing back down, carefully prodding his fingers in between the inner lips in search of her entrance.

"Further back," Erika whispered with a loving smile, while putting her hand on his wrist and adjusting his position until his fingers landed on the snug little hole hidden within the folds of her pussy.

Taylor smiled shyly in return, while carefully pushing a single finger inside of her. While the tunnel was tight, it was also smooth and slick, so his finger slipped in easily. He added a second, which took a little more squeezing, but soon both were knuckle-deep. He suddenly remembered reading something about bending upward up to hit the G-spot, so he tried it out, massaging the ceiling of her tunnel with the tips of his fingers. He probably wasn't doing it quite right, but he did get a reaction out of Erika, who squirmed and cooed under his touch.

"That feels nice," she whispered, before leaning forward to lock lips with him in another slow, sensual kiss. Taylor continued stirring his fingers around inside her sensitive pussy, gauging her reactions to the ways in which he touched her. Kissing and fingering simultaneously took him quite a bit of concentration, but he was glad for that, as it distracted him from the overwhelming pleasure of Jade's mouth.

After some time, Jade suddenly released her lips from his cock. Taylor's eyes were closed as he kissed Erika, but he felt Jade moving on top of him. He reluctantly pulled away from the kiss and looked up to find that she was straddling his thighs, holding his cock with one hand while she idly stroked her pussy with the other. "Ready to lose your virginity?" she purred.

"Hey, why do you get to go first?" Erika objected with a pout.

"Well, you got the first kiss and the first blowjob." Jade pushed his shaft up against her crotch and stomach, to show how deep it would go once inside. Seeing it visually like that made it hard for Taylor to believe that it would fit. "Now it's my turn."

"Dang, that's fair. Fine, do your thing." Erika rested her head back on Taylor's shoulder and tapped her finger on his chest. "But you better not bust before I get my turn."

"I'll do my best," he laughed nervously.

Jade raised her hips above his, then guided his cock into position, pressing the tip against the slick folds of her pussy. "Just relax, alright? And warn me if you're getting close to coming. We have to leave some for Erika."

Taylor nodded wordlessly. He pulled his fingers from Erika's pussy, finding them shiny with her fluids, and placed his hand on Jade's hip instead. He felt like he had to ground himself somehow, and with one arm still around Erika's waist, this was the best he could do.

Without further ado, Jade lowered herself down onto his lap, squeezing his cock into the snug, wet heat of her pussy inch by inch. The opening seemed impossibly small at first, but as she pushed down he felt her smooth, slick tunnel stretching out around him, welcoming him. Soon he was all the way inside, Jade's soft brown pubes mingling with his own coarser ones, while the head of his cock throbbed deep inside her body. Jade bucked her hips back and forth, left and right a few times, stirring his cock around inside of her while she looked down at him with a horny grin. "How's that feel?"

"Feels awesome," Taylor panted. The sensation was very different from the earlier blowjob: the friction to his sensitive head wasn't as intense, thankfully, but the pressure of feeling her snug pussy wrapped all around his member filled him with bliss. It felt right, in a sort of primal way.

"Good." Jade leaned forward a little, placing one hand on the mattress next to Taylor's shoulder and one on his chest, since his other shoulder was occupied by Erika. She slowly raised up her hips a few inches, pulling his cock partially from her pussy, then sank back down to push it back in. The way the slick walls of her pussy stroked along his shaft felt heavenly, and it must have been showing on his face because she let out a soft chuckle. Then she did it again, and again, riding him with a slow, sensual rhythm as she looked down at him with horny green eyes.

"That... that feels really good, Jade," he panted while trailing his free hand up across her body and squeezing down on one of her breasts, which gently swayed back and forth with her riding motion. The primal part of his mind would have loved to release his load into her womb right then and there, but the rational part knew that he shouldn't do that yet. So he tried to focus his attention on her breasts, or her lovely face, or his own breathing, or really anything except the sensation engulfing his cock. It wasn't working very well.

"Taylor," purred Erika at his side. He turned his head to face her, and she promptly leaned in to resume their kiss. That turned out to be a good distraction, as Erika's gentle tongue melted away some of his anxiety and gave him something else to focus his attention on. Their tongues danced together slowly and fluidly as Jade continued riding him, plunging his cock into the depths of her pussy every time she pushed down. Taylor could swear that the head of his cock pushed against a barrier of some kind every time she bottomed out. The mouth of her womb, perhaps, eagerly awaiting his seed at the end of her tunnel.

Thinking about that had pulled him back to the sensation again, and suddenly he felt the pressure really rising in his loins. Although part of his brain was screaming for him to let it happen, he still pulled away from Erika's lips to utter his warning. "Jade wait, I'm- I'm gonna cum."

Jade had been anticipating it, apparently, because she immediately halted her riding motion and raised her hips, pulling his cock free from the embrace of her pussy. His slick cock throbbed wildly as it was exposed to the open air, and for a moment he feared that he might cum anyways and shoot his sperm into the air like a fountain. After several seconds, however, the throbbing lessened and the feeling of pressure in his loins subsided. "That was a close one," he said with a deep sigh.

Jade chuckled and gave his cock a gentle tap. "You held up pretty well, all things considered. I wish I could keep going, but it's Erika's turn."

"You bet it is," the blonde said while releasing her embrace with Taylor and rolling over onto her back. She spread her legs wide and started stroking her own pussy. "How about you get on top of me?"

He rose from his supine position and crawled over to Erika, positioning himself between her legs and placing his arms at her sides, so that his cock loomed above her stomach. "Like this?"

"Yup. I'm sure you know where to go from here." She used two fingers to spread apart her plump outer lips, giving a lewd view at the shiny pink folds and the snug little tunnel beyond.

Taylor grabbed his cock and carefully lined it up, pressing the tip against her entrance. His shaft was still wet with Jade's fluids, and now he was about to fuck Erika with it. There was something profane about that and it turned him on more than he would dare to admit. He braced himself on the mattress and carefully pushed his hips forward. It slid in as easily as it had with Jade, engulfing his cock in that warm, wet embrace once again.

Erika purred happily as she raised up her stockinged legs and wrapped them around his waist, showing off her cheerleader nimbleness and giving him the perfect angle to thrust into her from above. He pulled out a few inches, then slowly pushed it back inside, feeling his tip push against the mouth of her womb when he squeezed in the final inch. Erika showed him a horny red-faced smile. Feeling emboldened, he started thrusting repeatedly, trying to follow the same slow rhythm Jade had used when she rode him.

"Hmm, that's it," she purred. "You're a fast learner." She raised up her arms and lay them on the mattress above her head, so that her breasts rested freely atop her chest, where they bounced gently up and down with every thrust.

Taylor was focussing hard on pacing himself. He wanted so badly to fuck her faster and harder, but he knew that he would climax almost immediately if he did. So focussed was he that he didn't notice Jade crawling up beside him on all fours until she nudged his head against his, her luscious blue hair tickling his shoulders. He knew what she wanted, and he wanted it too, so he turned his head and kissed her, locking their lips together as their tongues danced and played.

Taylor managed to pace himself for some time, using his soothing kiss with Jade to distract himself from the overwhelming pleasure in his loins. Soon however, he realised that he was speeding up nonetheless, thrusting into Erika's eager pussy with greater force, making her breasts bounce more vigorously. He didn't know when he'd started, but he knew he couldn't stop anymore. His orgasm was coming whether he liked it or not.

He pulled away from Jade's kiss, then lowered himself onto Erika's body, resting his elbows on the mattress so that her ample breasts pressed tight against his chest. "I'm sorry, girls... It's coming..." he panted as he sped up even more, creating soft wet slapping sounds whenever their bodies came together. A few moments later, a deep groan escaped his mouth as his body tensed up. He made a final effortful thrust to shove his cock as deep inside Erika as he could, where it promptly exploded into the first blast of cum. He clung tightly to the lovely blonde as he released shot after shot of hot sperm deep inside her eager womb. His orgasm felt like it lasted a long time, but eventually the throbbing spurts of cum died down into an oozing trickle, and his body relaxed, able to move again.

As the post-orgasm lethargy washed over him like a wave, he sluggishly pulled his drained and softening cock free from the embrace of Erika's pussy. A little trail of white sperm oozed out of her slit right after it. She released him from the entanglement of her stockinged legs, and he plopped down on his back right next to her. "That... that was incredible. Both of you. I'm sorry that I couldn't last longer."

Erika chuckled happily as she cuddled up against him once again, resting her head on his shoulder. "It's alright. You did very well for a first-timer."

Jade crawled over a moment later to embrace him from the other side. "Yeah, we can't expect you to outlast two girls on your first try."

Taylor chuckled to himself about the absurdity of this situation. "Yeah, you can say that."

The three of them lay on the bed like that for a while, content to enjoy the afterglow in each other's arms. Some more small talk broke out, mostly surrounding the peculiarities of each other's bodies: the way Taylor's cock curved to the right a little, the peculiar birthmark on the underside of Jade's breast, the scar on Erika's butt cheek where she had injured herself during cheerleading practice. The girls were particularly giddy about seeing each other naked. Erika even asked Jade if she could touch her breasts, just to try it, and Jade agreed on the condition that she could do the same. They reached across Taylor to squeeze each other's breasts, then laughed about it, then both lamented how envious they were of the other's endowment, while Taylor assured them that they were both beautiful in their own way.

Erika ultimately offered to let the two of them spend the night here. Her parents would be back by morning, but they would just have to act nonchalant about it, like it was a sleepover. After a while, the three of them got up to clean off the abundant bodily fluids and to tidy up the piles of clothing on the floor, for easy access tomorrow. They chose to remain naked, however, and eventually got back into Erika's bed together, under the blankets this time. That night, Taylor slept with the two naked beauties at his sides, already dreaming of their next date.