All Comments on 'HighTail University Pt. 09'

by Firefly_Writing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
xzg_ltrtcxzg_ltrtc5 months ago

I really enjoy your pony stories. But it's over again. Hope I don't have to wait too long for the next ones ;)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cool....but when will something actually happen? Up till now it's "NonErotic" and not "BDSM:

Firefly_WritingFirefly_Writing5 months agoAuthor

Hello @Anonymous

As the story is focused around Ponyplay, it falls under the BDSM umbrella. Many of my erotic stories are not intended to be 'Erotic' in the general way.

I write what I'd consider non-smut smut. If that makes sense :D

@xzg_lrtrc Plenty in the pipes currently! The wait won't be so long :)

mouse4472mouse44725 months ago

Please write more soon. The beginning of the story is great, we are just anxious to get on with what happens. Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good a new part finally what about your other stories?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So much potential and though I think it's likely where it all is going, I want to be a part of the ride. Really love how you keep setting this up and can't wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Always exciting to see a new instalment

Definitely eager to see where all this lead up is going. What was Serrah's background as a pony? How does she really really know Ember? Why is she hiding it? How will Lily get roped in with the ponies considering she's to go see the professor very soon and is still less than enthusiastic?

All questions I eagerly look forward to finding the answers to (hope not too long a wait)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirefly_Writing@Firefly_Writing
Gosh. Who IS Firefly? She's a gal who loves to write stories showcasing more of the emotional sides of BDSM and D/s. Something that I find a lot of erotic stories seem to forget about.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES