Highway Patrol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like?" She asked.

"Oh yes..." Angela said softly, still amazed at what she was doing.

Maria now undid the belt on her dark blue pants and let them drop to the hard paved ground. Stepping out of them, she reached down and slipped off the matching white panties she wore. Angela looked down at the small patch of pubic hair, it was obvious that the police officer trimmed it regularly.

Moving back to Angela with lust in her eyes, Maria again pressed her lips against the actresses, her tongue deep in the smaller woman's mouth. Now Angela eagerly drew the brown skinned girl's tongue deep into her mouth, as Maria's left hand again played with her exposed lighter breasts.

Maria raised her own ample mounds and pressed them against Angela's, rubbing erect nipple against erect nipple. Both women could feel the warmth of flesh against flesh. It was a flame that spread throughout each body.

Finally out of breath, Maria broke the passionate embrace and glanced back at Diane. Her partner seemed to be saying "go for it" as she had removed her glasses to get a better view.

"Have you ever pleased another woman?" Maria asked Angela as she ran her fingers along the underside of Angela's breasts. "Have you ever had a woman's tits in your mouth?"

"Only once." Angela stammered.

"Well lets see how well you learned?" Maria quipped as she lifted her nipples and pressed them against Angela's red lips.

"Suck them." she ordered in an authoritative tone.

Angela opened her lips to comply as Maria grabbed the back of her red hair and pulled her mouth against her fat, chestnut hued, nipple. Her lips and tongue closed on it, sucking eagerly. She wished her hands were free that she could play with them as well but her restraints both lessened and increased her enjoyment.

"That's it honey," Maria said as she enjoyed Angela's ministrations. "Who ever taught you how definitely taught you well."

Maria let Angela feast on her bountiful breast for a while longer, then she pulled her from her repast and shifted her attention to her other mound.

Angela hadn't said much since they'd started, preferring to submit silently. Her actions and non-verbal responses however spoke volumes. Maria had touched a secret spot buried deep within her. A need to be dominated. A need to give up the control she felt she needed to carry around like a shield. She could never give it up to a man, and it had astonished her how easily she had given it up to a woman.

"Diane, could you toss me the keys and get a blanket from the car." Maria said over her shoulder as she helped Angela down from the hood of the sports car.

Diane tossed the handcuff keys through the air and Maria caught them effortlessly. With a practiced ease, she undid the locks of Angela's restraints, letting them drop to the ground. Angela rubbed her wrists for a moment, glad to be free of them but knowing she had enjoyed the sensation.

Maria began to tug at the edges of Angela's shorts but Angela put her hands over hers.

"Please, let me." she said in supplication.

Maria released her grip and took a step back, noting that Diane had spread the heavy blanket just off the road on a soft sandy area. She quickly turned her attention back to Angela, watching as she pulled the tank top all the way over her head and tossed it into the car. Slowly, she pulled down her pants and then pitched them into the seat as well.

From her vantage point, Diane could see that her pubic hair had been trimmed tightly very recently. Enough of a stubble remained to tell her that Maria had been right on another point of contention about the star - she wasn't a natural redhead.

Maria led Angela to the blanket and eased her to the ground. To her surprise, it was Angela who now took the initiative. Her mouth again sought out the officer's breasts and began to suck on them. Her roving tongue covering them with wetness. Maria shivered at the touch of Angela's lips on her dark flesh as her tongue teased Maria's large nipples. Each lick bringing them new sensation. Every bite and nibble sent swells through Maria, causing her to groan louder and louder. Moans which spurred Angela on and on.

Angela licked each nipple a final time and them moved her head down Maria's stomach, pausing to kiss and lick her way. Lower and lower she kissed until she reached the edge of Maria's wet mound. The actress kissed her brown skin again and again, working her way to her prize. Finally she kissed the center of Maria's ecstasy.

"Oh yes...Maria said as she reached down and guided Angela's head. "It feels so good..."

The smell of Maria's crotch made Angela a little lightheaded. The aroma was like a aphrodisiac, it's scent drawing out every aspect of her sexuality. She reached out and parted the wet lips with her fingers, moving her tongue between them, driving it deep inside. She closed her eyes as she savored the taste, a taste she enjoyed for the first time..

"Madre de Dios!" Maria cried out as her body jumped at the touch, unable to believe that this was only Angela's second time.

Originally, Maria only planned to have Angela service her. But now, with the redhead's talented tongue bringing her such pleasure she wanted to return the gift. If only for this brief moment, her animosity to the TV-Cop was forgotten.

Shifting position, Maria brought her own mouth level with Angela's sparse bush. Her tongue sought out her excited clit and began to return some of the delights she was receiving. The two women quickly became locked in each others arms, driving each other wild with each stroke. Their bodies shook with the energy they generated as the fury of their efforts translated into a battle of shorts breaths and sweat covered flesh.

Running their hands across each other ass, their faces pressed tight against each other's cunt, both women found themselves lost in the rising crest of their passion.

From the wayside, Diane felt herself filled with some of the same passion and found herself rubbing her breasts and pussy through the material of her uniform. Part of her regretted her earlier decision to pass on Maria's offer to join in. Well someone had to keep a lookout, she reminded herself as she again glanced up and down the empty road. She knew if she had joined in, an 18 wheeler could pull up alongside them and none of them would've noticed it until it was too late.

"Oh baby, do it to me!" Angela yelled at the top of her lungs in a voice that would've carried for a city block. Then she again mashed her face into the depths of Maria's moist pussy.

The excitement of their all too brief encounter erupted like a bursting dam. Maria felt every muscle in her body tense up and then turn to jello. Had she been standing she knew her legs would've given away beneath her. She could also feel the quake building in Angela's body as well. She may had started behind Angela but her long experience had let her quickly catch up.

The rising waves of ecstasy that filled both bodies told Maria that Angela's orgasm was only moments behind her own. As she felt herself cresting, the police officer pressed her cunt up against Angela's face, driving her tongue deeper inside her. Then she pushed her own tongue as far inside Angela as it would go. It was a little trick that had been taught to her by one of her earliest lovers.

Their orgasm was almost simultaneous, and more powerful than Maria had expected. Angela was one of those rare women who gushed when she came, and Maria was delighted to have her fruits splash across her face and down her cheeks.

Maria never imagined that Angela could've brought out such a response in her. She really hadn't even expected to get off. At most she figured that she'd have a little fun at Angela's expense. How glad she was to be wrong.

The two naked women laid there for a few minutes as they regained their spent energy. Then, as quickly as it had all started they broke their embrace and rose to their feet. Whatever brief magic they had shared was now gone.

They quickly dressed and Maria walked over to her partner.

"Was it worth it?" Diane asked quietly.

"Definitely." Maria grinned.

"It looked like it." the senior officer said. "I was almost tempted to join in."

"Can I go now..." Angela said impatiently as she stepped over to the two officers, adjusting her clothes as she walked. "You got what you wanted."

The sudden change in Angela's attitude was remarkable. Five minutes ago she was a horny slut wrapped up in the rapture of lesbian bliss. Now she was back to being a stuck up bitch. It was as if an unseen director had yelled "Cut - print it!" and she had suddenly shed a role she had been playing.

Both police officers looked at the actress. Whatever brief feeling they might've felt for her disappeared with the return of her self important attitude. Diane commented quietly that if Angela put that much effort into her acting on Los Angeles Blues she'd win an Emmy.

"Well?" Angela asked as she struck a pose, legs spread and hands on her waist.

"Yes, you're free to go." Maria said.

Without another word, the actress jumped into the car, gunned the engine and roared down the highway. In a little more than a minute she was out of sight.

"You know, I'm glad she reverted back to bitchhood." Maria said as she walked Diane back towards her cruiser. "I was beginning to feel a little guilty about all this."

"But not too guilty..." Diane added.

"No, not too much." Maria laughed.

As Diane opened the door of her cruiser, she picked up the bag of white powder that had started it all. She tossed it up and down a few times and asked her partner.

"What do you want to do with this?"

"Well I never touch the stuff." Maria said. "You're always gobbling it up, why don't you keep it."

"Actually, I'm trying to cut down." Diane said. "Too much of that stuff can kill you."

"Okay then, I'll take it as a souvenir." Maria laughed.

Diane tossed the bag to Maria who unexpectedly reached too high and missed it. The tightly wrapped container exploded as it impacted on the hard surface, leaving a large gritty smear on the road. A sudden powerful breeze scattered it to the four winds.

"Oh well." Maria shrugged.

"It would've made a great conversation piece." Diane laughed. "Image someone's reaction if you told them what a bargain you got for a dollar ninety worth of sugar."

"It was a bargain all right." Maria laughed, this time much harder. "You'd think after all her many episodes of experience as a LA Cop she'd be able to tell the difference between the real thing and a Hollywood prop."

"I wonder what her agent was doing with it?" Diane mused.

"I've heard of Temple." Maria said as she remembered the name that had been on the registration. "I don't think he'd be the type to buy something like that thinking it was real."

"Maybe it was for a joke or something." Diane suggested. "Remember when Whitney hid that stack of gay magazines in Jeter's locker?"

"That was great, wasn't it." Maria laughed. "He spent almost two days sneaking them out, hoping no one would see them. He didn't know we all knew they were there. That was priceless."

"You know what'll be even more priceless? Diane laughed. "When Temple gets his car back and asks her what happened to the bag of sugar." Diane said laughingly. "I'd give anything to see that."

"That would be fun." Maria agreed. "The look on her face is going to be something else."

"But I'll settle for getting out of here in a hurry." Diane continued as she pressed close to Maria. "Watching the two of you go at it has made me kind of horny."

"Then I guess we'd better head in and punch out." Maria replied as she pulled Diane's face to hers and kissed her on the lips. "You know what they say - a horny mind is a terrible thing to waste."

END

12