Hijabi Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************

Fatima

I wanted him to bend me over that dining table and fuck me right there. He had turned me on so much. I hoped he did not notice my leaking nipples.

I rushed to my room and quickly stripped to just my bra and thong. I wanted to cum so bad. But wearing what Harvey bought me made me feel so sexy.

I loved the thong. My pussy felt so exposed but covered at the same time. I loved the bra. I loved them because this is how Harvey wanted me to dress. I attached the breast pump to my breasts and I furiously masturbated. I came 4 times before my breasts were dry. I was not sure what I had said during my orgasms but I knew I repeated Harvey's name several times.

**********

Harvey

I just saw Fatima cum several times in the most explosive orgasms. I loved how she said my name. She was incoherent during her furious and aggressive masturbation but I heard her repeat several times, "fuck me please Harvey", "Harvey take me", "I need your big cock Harvey" and she finally came with "I love you Harvey".

I wanted to take her. Every time I saw her glorious mammoth tits I just wanted to devour them but I had to keep up the sexual tension until she submitted to me.

I went online to order some more clothing. The dresses I had picked previously were short but conservative at the top. I looked at a few dresses now. I liked a red dress. It was very short. It would fall just below her ass but any bending movements would cause her thong to be revealed. The top was low from the top and had straps for the shoulders. The shoulders would be exposed and most her tits and cleavage. I chose a red quarter cup bra. I love knowing her tits were exposed.

She seemed to take the crotch less thong in her stride. I wanted to see how far she would go. I ordered a red open string thong. It was a few pieces of string and her cunt would be practically naked. It came with 5 inch heels. The new outfit would be delivered in the morning.

*********

Fatima

As I woke up to start cooking breakfast. I knew I wanted and needed Harvey. No man had ever turned me on like Harvey and the strange thing is that he seems so unaware of the effect he has on me. He is just trying to take care of me by buying me things but I just want him to tear them off and fuck me.

I always see him looking at my body but I don't know if he wants me. I hope he looks with sexual eyes.

As I was cooking breakfast, I hear the door. I open it and the delivery man has a parcel. I sign for it and tell Harvey it has arrived. He comes down the stairs and says he has ordered me a few more things that I can wear tonight. He said, "You should wear your red hijab with that dress."

I am so pleased that he is always taking care of me and I hug him. After we have eaten our breakfast I take the parcels up to my room.

As I pick up the dress I notice that it will not cover much. I just hope it covers my ass. I try it on and it seems to cover my ass but my breasts are almost spilling out of the top. I have never worn anything like this before.

I do not want to disappoint Harvey and will wear it tonight. I pick up the thong and I am shocked. The thong does not seem to cover anything and just has two pieces of string that fall on each side of my cunt. The bra leaves my tits completely exposed. The material of the dress is so thin that my breasts would be visible to Harvey.

I slip into the heels and wore the hijab and the outfit is complete. My body is on fire at the thought of dressing like this for Harvey.

My pussy is already wet and nipples are stiff. Today would be a tough day. I changed back into my

normal clothes for the rest of the day.

I was cleaning downstairs when I heard Harvey scream out for me.

I rushed up to him and he said he had fallen badly from his chair in the study on to his injured leg. He asked if I could help him up.

I helped back on to the chair. He was not as mobile for the rest of the day. He needed help getting up and moving around. I wanted to take care of him.

***************

Harvey

I faked the fall so that Fatima would see me as being vulnerable and I could use it to my advantage.

I wanted her to have more reason to be closer to me and touch me. I needed to increase the sexual tension between us to the point that Fatima would become my willing slave.

*************

Fatima

I felt terrible about Harvey being hurt and I wanted to do all I could to make him feel better.

I did everything I could do to take care of him. He was unable to dress himself due to his injuries. It was evening and Harvey liked us both to dress up for our evenings. It was nice and it made me feel I was on a date but he was too much of a gentleman to try anything.

I was removing his trousers and I could feel my pussy throb with anticipation. I had never been this close to Harvey before. He was in really good shape for his age. As I pulled down his trousers I noticed his cock in his boxers. It looked so large even in the boxers. I licked my lips involuntarily.

He was turning me on so much but he was completely oblivious to the effect he had on me. As I was putting

his shirt on him he seemed to lose his balance and fall on me.

His hands instinctively attempted to grab something. He grabbed my breasts. My milk squirted out of my breasts as they were full. I moaned as I felt the milk escape my breasts and soak my shirt. It felt so good having a man's hands on my breasts.

Harvey apologised immediately, "I am really sorry. I did not mean to do that. I just lost my balance."

I felt so bad, "Don't worry. I know you didn't mean it. I just want you to get better and I will take care of you until you do."

I wish he did mean to put his hands on my breasts. They felt so good. He was a real man with strong hands.

I finished dressing him and before I left he said, "Thank you for taking care of me. I can always rely on you. What are you going to wear tonight?"

I did not want to disappoint him. He had bought me clothes and I wanted to wear them for him, "I will wear the clothes that came today."

He seemed pleased, "Good. Your red niqab and hijab will go nicely with it."

I liked it when he chose what I wore. I wished he would do more.

**********

Harvey

It was so thrilling to finally get my hands on those big tits. I was lucky she had a lot of sympathy for me and did not suspect anything. There was a lot of milk in those tits and I wanted to get my lips on those nipples.

I ambled my way down the stairs still trying to keep up the wounded act.

I waited at the bottom of the stairs for Fatima to arrive. I heard her close her bedroom door. The anticipation was building in me. As she appeared she was a sight to behold.

My view from the bottom of the stairs gave me a perfect view of her horny cunt. I could see moisture on her cunt already. Her body was primed and ready to be fucked but I wanted to break down all her barriers for total submission. She looked amazing in the dress combined with the hijab and niqab. She was so sultry. The heels made her legs look amazing.

***********

Fatima

My body was on fire. I knew how exposed the dress made my body. But I was pleased I could keep on my hijab and niqab. I felt more comfortable around Harvey and did not feel the need to wear it but he seemed to enjoy seeing me in the niqab and hijab. I always wanted to please him.

He was looking at me intently as I came down the stairs and my body began to respond. My nipples were erect and my pussy was getting moist again. I had just orgasmed after my breasts fell in his hands. I wished they fell in his mouth. He was turning me on by just looking at me.

I was turning into a horny slut for him and he did not even know it.

I put the food on the table and we sat down to eat. We always fell easily into conversation. He seemed to appreciate my efforts tonight, "You look simply amazing. The dress sits on your body perfectly. Do you like it?"

I knew how slutty it looked but I liked it and I loved that Harvey liked seeing me in it, "Yes. I like it."

He then asked, "Did you wear the thong and bra?"

My pussy throbbed at the mention of my underwear, "Yes. I am wearing them right now. Thank you for treating me so nice."

He was sincere as he said, "I like treating you. You are a special girl. Do you prefer this thong? I want to buy you more things."

I was so grateful to him, "I like it when you buy me things. You can buy me anything and I will try it. I like how this feels and looks on my body."

I was opening up more to him. I wanted to tell him how it looked so he would be interested in wanting to look at it. If he asked to see it I would strip at the table for him and display myself to him. I wanted him to own me so desperately.

As we were talking I heard something metal drop on to the floor. I looked up and saw that he had dropped his knife. He could not pick it up due to his injury. I quickly rushed to his side to pick it up for him. I had to bend over to pick it up for him. I was facing away from him as I bent over. My dress was so short that he would have had a perfect view of my naked ass in the thong, if he looked. He was such a gentleman but I desperately wanted to tempt him.

I picked up the knife and turned around to hand it to him. I bent forward giving him a perfect view down my cleavage at my breasts. I wanted to tease him but he seemed to have total control at all times. This only caused my desperation to rise.

************

Harvey

She was becoming harder and harder to resist. The moment she bent over to pick up the knife I almost came. Her ass looked so fine in that string thong. Her cunt was glistening with juices. Her pussy gave off a strong musky scent. She was ripe for fucking. But I wanted to see how far I could take this.

Her answers always intrigued me and I wondered if she would actually wear anything I bought her. I would test this tomorrow.

I wanted to push her boundaries more tonight, "I need a shower tonight. But I can't by myself due to the pain. I am really sorry to ask. Can you help me?"

I wanted to play it innocent. I wanted her to think I was oblivious to any sexual tension.

She did not hesitate and agreed immediately. She helped me up the stairs, I leaned into her but being careful not to put much weight on her. I rested my hand on her fat ass just over the dress. She noticed but did not make any attempts to move my hand.

As we got into the room I asked, "I can't remove the clothes. Can you take them off?"

She slowly removed my clothes being careful not to cause any more pain. I was not in any pain but I wanted to keep up the pretence.

I was left in my boxers with a big erection hidden underneath, "I need to take the boxers off before I go into the shower but I can't bend down."

The musky scent from her cunt was stronger than ever before. She was in desperate need and it was obvious.

She hooked her thumbs and pulled down my boxers. My cock bounced up and down after it was freed from my boxers. She let out a moan as she looked at my cock, "Mmmmmmmmmm."

***********

Fatima

I was struggling to hide my emotions. I could not help but moan at the sight of his cock. It was so large. The biggest I had ever seen. I don't know how I would continue with the shower at this rate.

I followed him into the shower. He had a sexy ass. I could imagine grabbing it as he ploughed into my cunt.

He entered the shower cubicle and I joined him. I stayed full dressed. The shower cubicle was large enough for us both. I turned on the water and tried my best to stay out of the stream but it would not be much use. I was going to get wet, my pussy was already wet for different reasons. I slowly rubbed the shower gel over Harvey's body. The touch of his body was almost electric. He was turning me on so much. My body was heating up.

I slowly washed the front and back of his body. His body was in good shape and this only caused my pussy to get wetter and hotter. My dress was completely soaked and I was practically naked. My whole body was visible through the soaked dress.

I had avoided his cock so far, "Fatima, please wash my cock and balls. It is the last part of me left."

I put some shower gel on hands and slowly wrapped them around his large meat. I desperately wanted it in my pussy. I was running my right hand up and down his cock and my left hand was massaging his balls. He had a real uncircumsized infidel cock. The foreskin made it feel so good.

I was not interested in washing his cock anymore. My hands were both on his cock and I was pumping with all I had. My orgasm was building and I just wanted the cum from his cock. I did not care about anything else. I just wanted his infidel cum to shoot over me.

I pumped faster and faster, my body was on fire. I could not contain my emotions any longer as my orgasm was reaching boiling point. I needed to cum and I needed to cum now, "Oh oh ohhhhh I'mmm cummmmmiiinnnngggg."

My milk shot out of my tits into my dress and my pussy flooded the shower with my pussy juice. I felt his cum shoot over my big breasts. It felt so good.

I washed him up without a word being spoken between us and went back to my room.

**************

Harvey

That was the most explosive orgasm I had ever experienced. She was losing her grip on her emotions and I was slowly getting her where I needed her.

I wanted to escalate things now. She needed to know what I wanted and expected from her.

I went online to buy some new items for her. I bought a completely open black bra for her, open black thong, collar, nipple clamps attached to the collar by a chain and sluttiest heels I could find.

I wanted her to know what I expected.

************

Fatima

I woke up early and cleaned up the house. I was dreading the conversation about last night. I don't know what came over me. The sight of his naked infidel cock was too much for me. I just lost control of myself.

Harvey came down just as I was finishing cooking breakfast. Harvey had not made eye contact.

I did not know what to say. We were just sat there in silence and it was killing me.

I needed to say something, "Can we talk about last night?"

He finally looked up at me and then looked back down at his food. I said, "I am sorry if I went too far. I have liked you since the first day I started. I just lost control last night. Do you not like me that way?"

He seemed to take some pause and then said, "I do like you but I want more than just a normal relationship. I don't think you could handle it."

I wanted him and I would do anything to be with him, "I can handle anything you give me. I want to be yours. What do you want in a relationship?"

He was looking directly into my eyes causing me to wet my thong, "I want to own you. I want you to submit to me. I want you as my sex slave."

My nipples were hard and my milk was leaking out into my shirt. My pussy was on fire. His words were turning me on so much. I wanted him to own me. I wanted to submit to him. I wanted to be his slave.

"Please own me. Please make me submit. Please make me your slave."

*********

Harvey

She was ready to submit to being my sex slave. I wasn't going to let it be so easy for her.

She needed to know it was her decision to submit to me, "You will have to choose to submit to me. If you are able to follow my commands today then you will be mine."

She did not immediately respond but finally she looked down and said, "Please command me. I am yours."

I knew I had her, "Wait there. I need to show you something."

I had asked for the parcels to be left outside the door by 8.00am. I went to collect them.

I came back and she had not moved a muscle. I ordered her, "Look up now."

I had opened the parcels for her. As she looked up and saw what I had bought I explained, "If you want to be mine. Then you need to prove it by dressing how I want to see you dress in my house."

I showed her the bra and thong. I had slowly eased her into this and knew she would be able to handle these open and revealing bras and thongs. But the nipple clamps would be a bigger challenge for her.

She was looking at the nipple clamps and gulped. Her nipples were already reacting to them. I could see they were getting erect through her shirt and leaked milk.

I then said, "If you want to be mine then you need to wear this collar to show your submission. Your tits and milk are now mine. You are not allowed to touch them without my permission. Your milk is not allowed to leave your body without my permission."

She seemed shocked at me talking so openly about her milk tits. She must have thought I was still ignorant of this.

It was obvious she was getting turned on by all of this. She meekly answered in a barely audible moan, "Yesss."

I wanted her to know it was her decision. So I said, "Take these to your room. Wear only these and your black hijab and niqab. If you still want this, you need to be before me on your knees with your head bowed. If you don't want this, then we will pretend today and last night never happened."

She picked up the items and went to her room. She was going to be mine.

************

Fatima

I was back in the sanctuary of my room but only one thing was on my mind. I wanted to be back with Harvey.

I was in shock at how quickly things had escalated. I was not sure if I was ready for everything Harvey wanted but I knew I wanted Harvey and I would do anything to be with him.

I quickly undressed. I placed the bra around my breasts. It did little to support my breasts but it looked nice around them. I then slipped on the thong and heels. The collar and nipple clamps were tricky. Luckily my nipples were constantly stiff and this made it easier for me to attach the clamps. My breasts felt fuller than ever before. I needed Harvey to feed on them. I completed the outfit with the hijab and niqab. I looked like a true hijabi slut. I prayed this would be enough to make Harvey mine.

I wanted to prove to Harvey that I wanted to be his and I was deserving of him. But I was filled with apprehension, his rejection would break me.

As I walked down the stairs, I could see Harvey was sat on the sofa. He did not look at me.

I followed his command and kneeled next to him with my head bowed.

I heard him rise from the sofa and take a step towards me. He lifted my head to look at him. He said, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I love you."

This was what I longed to hear from the most wonderful man I had ever met, "Thank you. I love you."

He then parted my lips with his fingers and put two fingers together and inserted them into my mouth.

I hungrily sucked on them as if it was his cock. My only thought was to please him. I needed to follow his every command. I needed him.

**************

Harvey

Her tongue was licking around my fingers. She had taken them deep into her mouth. I began slowly fucking her mouth as though it was my cock.

I thought to myself, "This Muslim slut is already one hell of a cock sucker."

I felt my fingers soak wet with saliva and I removed them from her mouth.

I ordered her, "Rise to your feet."

She was on her feet and she looked so fucking hot in the open bra. Those tits were more amazing than I could have imagined. I wanted my hands on them so bad.

But I had to first give her an orgasm. I wanted her to feel my dominance and power. I wanted her first experience with me to be a mind blowing orgasm. This would cause her submission to be stronger.

I leaned in to her ear and whispered,

"Spread those legs. Show me your cunt."

She took a deep inhale of breath and moved her legs further apart. My use of words was turning her on and I could feel her cunt get hotter. The musky scent from her cunt was stronger and more obvious than ever before. She was in a desperately horny state.