Hijabi Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not wait any longer. I drove my fingers wet with her saliva into her hot and wet cunt. I did not need the saliva as her cunt was wet enough.

I roughly fucked her cunt with my fingers.

She moaned like a slut. She was breathing heavily. She kept on repeating my name. Loved the sound of it from her horny lips, "Harvey, Harveyyyyyyy... Oooooohhhhhhhhhhj...... Hhhhhhaaaaaarrrrvvvvvveeeeeeeyyyyyyy."

Her legs buckled and she fell forward on me. She was such a fucking slut.

Her nails were digging into my back as I fucked her cunt even rougher with my fingers. Her nails went up my back and I felt the pain but I kept the pressure on her cunt.

Her body was losing control and she was close to cumming.

*************

Fatima

He was so strong. His fingers felt so strong inside me. I had never felt anything this powerful inside me before. His fingers were like a jackhammer ravaging my cunt.

I was so close to cumming. My legs had given way. I was leaning on Harvey and his strong dominant fingers were holding me up from my cunt.

His thrusts were so strong. I moaned, "Yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu arrrrrrrreeeeeeee myyyyyyyy alllllaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh,

Haaaaaarrrrrvvvvvvveeeeeeyyyyy."

I did not know where that came from. It just came out as I had the biggest orgasm of my life and I had not touched his cock yet.

******

Harvey

She had just cum all over my fingers and hand. I kept my fingers in her cunt so she kept that feeling of fullness.

Her head was on my shoulder as she tried to regain control of her breathing. I moved her head off my shoulder and asked her, "Please remove the niqab. I want to see your sexy lips."

She slowly undid her niqab and her lips came into view. I could sense she was waiting for me to kiss her for the first time.

I removed my fingers from her cunt. As I did so a gush of fluids left her cunt. I lifted my fingers to between our lips.

I then licked her juices off my fingers. She began licking her cunt juice off my fingers. Our tongues were wrapping around the fingers. She tasted heavenly.

Our lips enveloped the fingers and we continued ravaging the fingers and each other. I moved the fingers and inserted my tongue deep into her mouth. She returned the favour. We ravaged each other's mouths like animals.

I moved my hands to her ass and roughly squeezed them as we continued to ravage each other. I spread her ass cheeks and slowly moved my cum and saliva soaked fingers to her asshole.

I heard her moan into my mouth as I inserted the tip of my finger into her asshole. I continued to keep our tongues intertwined. We kept fucking each other's mouth with our tongues. I dipped my finger deeper and deeper into her ass. I could feel her sphincter tighten around my

finger.

The sensation was amazing. I finally broke free from our intense kiss and removed my finger from her tight ass.

I wanted to breed her tonight. Without another word, I picked her up on my shoulder and took her to my bedroom. She was not light but tonight was about showing my dominance and control over her. I wanted to claim her in the only way I knew, I wanted to breed an infidel baby in her.

******

Fatima

As he picked me up. I felt his dominance over me. He was injured but he was able to carry me with ease up the stairs.

As we came to the bedroom, he threw me on the bed. My breasts were feeling so full. The nipples clamps were so tight on my nipples. The milk was not able to escape.

He got on top of me and finally released my nipples, "I have been waiting since the first time I saw you to get my hands on these tits."

As soon as the clamps came off, my milk began to dribble out. He then squeezed them with his strong hands and the milk oozed out of my tits flooding the bed. He lapped up every drop.

The feeling was so immense and my orgasm began to build, "Please suck on my breasts. Drink my milk. Oooohhhhhhhh allllllaaaaaahhhhhhhh."

I had been waiting for this and I loved the feeling of a man enjoying my breasts. His mouth felt so good suckling around my nipples. He was rough and I loved it. He began biting my nipples and it just added to my sensations. My mind was overflowing. I needed to cum so desperately.

He began to squeeze my tits together and he had both my nipples in his mouth. He was sucking hard on my nipples. The feeling was so intense and I could not contain myself any longer. I came like a horny slut, "Ohhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyaaaaaaa aaaallllllaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. Iiiiiii aaammmmmmm cummmmmminnnngggggg."

I was in a sexual bliss. He continued to suck on my breasts until every drop of my milk was dry.

He then stood up and I looked at him with a glazed look in my eyes. He began to undress. I was finally going to get his cock.

He climbed on top of me and I eagerly anticipated his cock. As I felt his cock at my entrance it dawned on me that I was not on the pill and he was not wearing a condom. I panicked, "I am not on the pill. Do you have a condom?"

His answer shocked me, "I don't need one. I want to breed you with my infidel baby."

He then thrust roughly into me. His cock felt so good and I protested through moans, "uggghhhh but you will not want me if I am pregnant. I have been abandoned before and I do not want to lose you. Iiiii

llllooooovvvvveeeee yyyyoooouuuuu."

He answered me, "I am not like these Muslim men. I will love you and the infidel baby. I will cherish you and dedicate my life to you. Muslim men do not respect and honour their women. Even their prophet Muhammad had multiple wives and was never faithful. I promise to always be faithful and dedicate my life to you."

His answer was all I wanted. I wrapped my legs around him. My heels digging into his back totally surrendering

and opening my pussy for him, "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh plllleeeeeaaassssseeeeeee ggggggiiiiivvvvvvveeeeeee meeeeee ttthhhhaaaaattttt iiiiinnnnfffffiiiiidddddeeelllllll bbbbabbbbbbyyyy. Yyyooouuuuu aaaarrrreeeee beettttteeerrrrr ttthhhhaaaannnnnnn aaaannnnyyyyyy mmmmuuuuusssslllliiiiimmmmm mmmmannnn."

As my legs came around him, he thrust harder and faster into me. I could feel his cock going deep into my cunt and hitting my womb.

He was so big. I had never felt this filled in my life. I could feel my pussy stretching as he continued to pound me harder, "Ohhhhhhh godddddddd. Yooouuuuu aaarrrreeeeeee sooooooooooo bbbiiiiiggggggggg. Mmmmyyyyyy ...

cuuunnnnttttttt iiiisssss ssssttttreeetcccchhhhhiiiinggggg soooooooo wwwwiiiiiiidddddeeeee."

He said, "Your cunt is so tight. I can feel it squeezing my cock. Your holy Muslim cunt is so hot."

I just wanted it harder and harder, "uh pleaaaassssseeeeeee. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssss. Iiii nnnneeeeeeeddddddd itttttt hhhaaaarrrrdddddd."

I was in a sexual bliss that I cannot describe. It was beyond anything I had ever experienced before. This man was focused on purely me and it felt amazing.

He was so deep inside me and I could feel his cock right next to my womb, "Iiii nnnnnnneeeeeeedddddddddd yyyooooouuuuurrrrrrr ccccuuuuuummmmmmmmmm. Pllleeeeeaassssseeeeee gggiiiiivvvvveeeeee meeeeeee ttttthhhhhaaaaaatttttttt iiiiiinnnnnnnffffiiiiidddddeellĺlll bbbbaaabbbbyyyyy."

I felt his cock twitch on my pussy which triggered my orgasm and he came into me as I screamed, "You are my Allah. You are my prophet. I love you."