Hijinks on the Beach

Story Info
Free handjobs for all!
2.7k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi boys! I'm giving out free handjobs on the beach today. Do any of you young men want one?"

All three of the young men answered at once, in a thrilled affirmative. They tried not to sound too thrilled, always wary of that which seems too good to be true.

The middle boy, with a mop of wavy brown hair, a small gut overhang, and an obvious kink in his nevertheless confident gaze, spoke up: "By the way baby, what's your name?"

"My name's Jenny. This is my twin sister Maggie." They obviously were not twins. Besides being about the same height, 5'11", fellow tall girls, their appearances couldn't have been more different. Jenny was tall and thin as a rail, with a flat chest that barely made a dent in her yellow bikini top, a little more endowment in the bump of her ass, long sandy blonde hair and a freckled face that was narrow but nonetheless well-proportioned and very pretty, as in the farmhand's dainty daughter. The twenty-one year-old Jenny had her best assets in her long, loping legs, not an ounce of fat on them. She had a huge hip gap all the way up. Her thong-like bright yellow bikini bottom appeared almost as an afterthought situated so smallly between all that leg and her long torso. She had long fingers and long fake nails, painted white. Her belly was nice for any guy who liked skinny chicks, flatter than you could imagine with a small bubble of flesh yet below the bellybutton. Her arms were thin, not athletic, and if she was giving out handjobs this hot June afternoon on the burning sun-soaked beach, then her arms were going to be worked to their limits.

Maggie was also 5'11". She had thick piles of wavy black hair flowing all around her shoulders and upper back, clinging to her darkly tanned skin where it perspired on contact. She was of a very voluptuous build, supple flesh bulging everywhere out of her big mauve bikini bottom and matching string top with triangular patches of fabric covering only where her nipples would be. Her tits were the only thing about her that showed some reserve. Her belly bulged, she had back bulges above her lats, her inner thighs clung sweatily together, her flush red cheeks were puffy and pleasantly round when she smiled at the boys. But her tits were perfect, not obscenely big, and not at all too small. Those jugs lay out there on her 22 year-old chest, not yet lowered at all by the ravages of gravity and time, they stood up and turned up like a flower facing the sun.

For tall college-aged white girls, they couldn't have looked more varied. "We're fraternal," Maggie said.

The short skinny boy on the left, also 19, with a dark mane that obscured half his face, shielded his eyes from the sun to look at the women standing above them, and said: "Why are you gals doing this? Just curious."

"I've been a naughty, naughty girl," Jenny said, sultrily. "I'm doing some community service to make up for my dirty deeds."

"What kind of dirty deeds?" the third boy, who was the older brother of the skinny kid, and at 23 years-old was the elder of this small gathering. He was wise enough to try to stir up the muck.

Maggie answered for her, in a voice that was bright, deep, and inviting: "My sister Jenny hasn't given herself to any dick for the whole past year."

"Today's my anniversary!" Jenny said, excitedly.

"For withholding so much from all the men out here for so long, she decided she needed to give back to the locals."

"Makes sense," the fat boy said.

"Plus we're taking tips. Don't worry, it's not mandatory. But if you have anything you want to give, you can stuff it in Maggie's swimsuit."

The older boy asked, "Are you giving handjobs too?"

"No, I'm just here to look sexy for you to help you get off."

The long-maned boy said, "What's the catch?"

"No catch, boys! Just a little innocent volunteer work."

"Don't overthink it," Jenny piped in.

"Yeah, don't overthink it," the older boy said.

"So, boys," Maggie said, "who's first?"

The fat boy sprung to his feet, saying, "Me, me."

Maggie went into a beach bag the girls had lying nearby and got the lube.

"Hey there sweetheart," Jenny said, looking down at the short fat boy. She was a head taller than him, but her long arms had the reach to go down into his trunks and pull back on his hardened shaft so that it popped up into the open air of broad daylight. "How's your little man doing today?"

Jenny poured the lube into her palm, looking the squat boy in the eyes while she did so. His face spread wide open in a smile that was almost delirious in its intensity. He smiled down at his little man, and his little man smiled up at her.

His little stub wasn't much to stroke. She went at it with enough fervor, and when he was ready to come, she signalled to Maggie, and Maggie brought her a hand towel. She caught his jizz in the towel and then wiped the tip of his prick. She kissed him on the cheek.

"Who's next?" The older brother lifted his hand, scooted out of his trunks and kicked them off onto the sand.

His boner was a little longer and wider, shaped like a cylinder that had been squished into a flattened oval shape. Jenny knelt down beside him and started rubbing the lube coolly over his cock. She scratched his balls with her long nails, and she jerked him. He lay back; he came right away.

She kissed him on the forehead.

The skinny younger brother with the dark lion's mane, said, "I'm gonna pass."

"Oh honey, are you sure?" Jenny asked.

"I don't want his sloppy seconds."

"Okay, buddy. I respect that. Gimme a hug anyway." Their mutually thin bodies pressed against each other as they hugged.

The fat boy had fished out a wad of ones with a five from his backpack. He stuffed them inside Maggie's top, taking in an eyefull of her nipple as he pulled back the triangle and stuffed the money inside.

She pinched his sagging ass as he walked away.

The boys stared at the girls' asses as they walked away, wandering down to the next group of people.

This beach stretched on for a mile, on the huge but cold Lake Marion. People came here to sun but not to swim. This time of year was hot and humid, the air thick and close. Men and women went into a sort of heat in this kind of wet heat. It was 92° F, but it felt like 110.

Who could pass up on a handjob on a day and at a place like this? Hmmm, one boy had. Jenny and Maggie sauntered up to the next group of sun-bathers, ready to try their luck.

"What do you bitches want?" the little spit-fire with the blue-died braid said. She was the lone woman in a group of five men, and she didn't appear to appreciate the twins tramping up on her turf.

"Hi boys," Maggie said, waving, "I'm Maggie and this is my twin sister Jenny, and..."

"You two are not twins," said the little spit-fire.

"Yes, actually we are, and Jenny, here, is giving out free handjobs."

"It's my community service. I've been naughty."

"She's been naughty. And you boys are in luck."

"Free handjobs?" a huge hoss of a man with a huge bristling beard said, listening now instead of just looking.

"I want one," his burly, smaller friend said.

"Don't even think about it Carl," the spit-fire said. "No way, you guys are not getting handjobs from these two bimbos. I will not allow it."

"What?" the leanest guy there said. He had an athletic build and six-pack abs.

The other guys looked like the offensive line of a football team, big, strong, and flabby. These hulking men, beached as they were, looked ready to mutiny against this little cock tyrant. She wasn't about to block them all from a free handjob. Life was too short for that.

"Tell her, Carl."

"Listen, Liza," Carl, who turned out to be the athletic guy, said, "I'll break it off with you right now if I have to."

"But Carl, I'll give you a handjob if you want one."

"You can do that for me, that's fine. But you can't do that for these guys."

"But I don't want to see these pigs get their rocks off. That's so gross."

"Those are my friends."

"Hey guys, these bimbos are not gonna touch you. I won't allow it."

Maggie had come up behind her and grabbed her by the braid and yanked her head back, saying, "Enough with the bimbo talk."

"Back off bitch," the spit-fire said when Maggie released her. She shoved Maggie. Maggie stepped back in and punched her right across the chin with a loud, cracking right hand. The blue-haired girl crumpled. Maggie shoved her down by the shoulder and punched her three more times in the face.

The four guys who weren't her boyfriend cheered on Maggie, who had just brutalized the small 28 year-old chick into a state of unconsciousness.

"Do me first, before she wakes up," Carl said.

He kept urging her to go faster while she jacked him. He didn't even really enjoy the finish, eager as he was to get it over with. Towel, dry, kiss. Next!

She did the next four guys in pairs of twos. She sat cross-legged in the sand between two hulking masses of manhood, holding one of their penises in each hand. Their dicks were both oversized misshapen sceptres, ugly but powerful.

The man in her more habituated right hand ended up coming first. She cleaned him, kissed his cheek, then went back to the man she'd had in her left hand, able to finish him now in good time with her right hand.

His load was too big for her small white hand towel. It spilled out the sides and onto his hairy ball-sack. Jenny asked Maggie for another towel, using it to carefully wipe his nuts clean. She tickled them balls on the way out. Another gobb of semen seeped out into his dick-hole. She wiped the tip clean, kissed the bearded man on the nose.

The second pair of penises were magnificent in comparison. Their symmetry was beautiful, straight and sound. Neither did they lack in length, 10" apiece.

She gave up on doing them both at once, secretly wanting to enjoy them for their beauty, moving over to the first man and double-fisting him. His belly rumbled and jiggled. She went at it with both hands, in a rhythmic frenzy.

Unfortunately, nothing good can last forever, and the blue-haired chick came to. "Get off of him, slut!" she said, bullrushing Jenny just as Jenny prepared to cover his dick with the towel. Her timing was so perfect in the moment that just as she shoved Jenny off the man's dick, his chum came shooting out and sprayed her in her face, literally adding insult to injury.

She wailed like a banshee, running into the cold lake and splashing her face with water.

The fifth man didn't get his. Jenny and Maggie quickly packed up shop and got out of there, trying to avoid any further confrontation with Carl's girlfriend. He could only sit there and chuckle as his blue balls ached in his swim-shorts, and he had to watch the women walk away. Well, he got to.

"Bye boys. Thank you so much. By the way, we take tips."

Carl and two of the brutes pooled up $15 between them and handed the wad to Jenny. She stuffed it under Maggie's ass-cheek.

The bearded man came up to Maggie with a crisp 100. He stuffed the Benjamin down the front of her bikini bottom, down onto her vag.

"Thank you," Maggie squealed.

The next guy they approached was a loner, a forty to fifty year-old man with a healthy body that was covered in hair that showed signs of graying. He was lying on a beach towel reading a novel, with a bottle of sunscreen propped in the sand next to him.

"Hi sir," Jenny said bubbly, walking up to the seated man.

"Hi girls!" he said, looking up from his book.

Maggie leaned over and whispered something in Jenny's ear.

"I'm Jenny, and I'm doing some community service work today. I'm giving out free handjobs on the beach. I was going to offer you one, but I have even better news for you."

"Oh yeh? What's that?"

"You're the winner of our specialty prize. My twin sister Maggie wants to fuck you."

"I'll fuck you, Jenny."

"I'm giving handjobs only, except I'm not going to give you one if you're going to insult my sister like that. Don't you think she's a fine young hottie?"

"She is hot, but I like your flat chest."

"Oh, so you're a pervy old man?"

"You might say that."

"It's your choice: you can fuck my sister, or we can be on our way."

"Alright, I'll fuck her."

Maggie led him down to the very edge of the water and first took off her bikini bottom, then stripped him of his shorts. He had a nice hard cock for an old man. She mounted him in reverse-cowgirl and looked out over the lake with her knees in the shallow water as she fucked him.

She turned over her shoulder and said, "Just don't come in me."

A minute later he shoved her forward and off of him and his load pulsed out onto his crotch. Her pulled his shorts up over his dirty lap, not minding the mess.

Before they were going to leave, he went into his wallet and handed over a thick stack of bills, 1000 USD cash!

Jenny and Maggie walked past the next group of people, saying amongst themselves, "I think we've done enough service for now, don't you?"

"Let's go spend some money!"

"Let's go get a shot."

They walked to the nearest beachside bar, The Silver Bay Bar, and walked inside, turning heads in their sexy bikinis. Most of the guys there were older, accompanied by their wives, yet not afraid to look them up and down.

They ordered two shots of Patron Silver, knocked them back. Went back for seconds. Then they ordered giant blended daiquiris that the bartender loaded up with liquor, hoping the girls would bring the fun.

"Listen up guys," Maggie said, holding her hands over her head and shaking her tits. "Any guy who'll buy me and my sister a shot can take his shot out of my tits."

A goateed sixty-some year-old man in a Hawaiian shirt and beach shorts talked to the bartender, flagging the girls over. He had ordered three shots of vodka. The girls tipped back their shots, hugging the old man from both sides. He jammed his shot-glass into her cleavage, then squeezed her hooters while he stuffed his face between them.

He went back to his friends, receiving pats on the back from the other old fellas.

It seemed the twins' generosity knew no bounds. Everywhere they went they gave of their sexual abundance.

Like anyone, they had needs too. Eight shots in for each of those girls, and they were feeling drunk and needy.

Only they were too needy for these men who were too greedy.

They took an Uber to their downtown hotel room. Their vibrators were waiting for them, right where they'd left them. The girls each sat on the edge of their beds, inserting the vibes, and continued to talk over their loud buzz.

"I'm so drunk."

"Me too. He much money do we have left?"

"Let's count it."

They counted the bills to their panting rhythm.

"One thousand and eighty dollars!" Maggie said.

"That's amazing! Who would've thought volunteer work would pay so good?"

"That's a good chunk of money to put toward your implants, Jen."

"It sure is. I'll have boobs of my own in no time."

"Big booming boobs."

"I'm going to flash them at all the guys."

"Guys just don't do it for me."

"Me neither. I just like how easy they are to please."

"I just don't like how quickly they come."

"I know, right. Like, could you hold on a second? I need to get mine too."

They both got theirs that night. The vibrators did their jobs. If there was some sisterly love involved, they would never tell.