HJH-04

Story Info
Hand Job Hannah back in action - giving and receiving.
2.8k words
4
1.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth in a series of logs kept by my wife of her naughty activities when travelling for business.

HJH-04 in her words:

My friend Angel had dropped me off at the airport. I silently laughed at how desperate my husband must have been to cum then. I had ridden his face to orgasm numerous times throughout the week ahead of my business trip. Any time I woke in the middle of the night, I'd wake him and have him service me. Anytime, anywhere, and anyhow, I wanted it all week long. To top it off, he agreed I wouldn't let him cum that whole week, and he'd have to wait till I got home from this trip.

I had left him lying on the bed, naked, with a bottle of lube and a towel, thinking I was going upstairs to service him before I left, but I had arranged for my friend to be ready at 4:00 for me to sneak out the door and have her drop me off at the airport. A carefully worded text to my husband ensured he wouldn't jerk off while I was gone with my promise to "discuss" him cumming down my throat when I got back. His having a two-week build-up of cum to shoot down my throat should be enough to keep his hands off-limits from his cock until I returned.

Sitting in the airport, I slowly transformed from Sharon to Hannah. I began my game by watching others arrive at the gate and picking out guys I hoped I'd end up sitting next to. My last two trips had been a bust for getting my hand on a stranger's cock under a coat or blanket. I needed that feeling of a growing erection in my hand, throbbing as I massaged and stroked it, swelling and then finally releasing its load for me. I had to experience that again on this trip.

I also began doing more reading after the accidentally ruined orgasm I had given my husband over a week ago. Reading about that, I also ran across terms I had not previously been aware of. Edging, tease, denial, and femdom. The more I read, the more excited I got. How many more of those things might I be able to talk or trick my husband into letting me experiment with? Thinking of him laying on that bed with towel and lube on the nightstand, so desperate to cum, I bet I could talk him into anything.

Engrossed in my reading, I glanced up to realize the woman sitting next to me was glancing over. Unsure of how much she had seen, I blushed and looked up at her. For some reason, I wasn't offended. So, with flushed cheeks, I smiled back at her. She returned it and offered an apology for accidentally glancing at my screen. She said she hadn't seen much but had caught the phrases "ruined orgasm" and "tease/denial." Somehow, that served as an icebreaker, and, sitting slightly off to the side from others, we struck up a pleasant conversation. She introduced herself as Jenny, and I didn't even hesitate to introduce myself as Hannah.

Soon we were surfing the net for femdom reading and started sharing things we found interesting. Somehow, in the middle of all this, I confessed my new fetish to her and how I had given a couple of strangers tug jobs while in the air. I described the feeling of a strange cock growing in my hand, how it swells before it unloads, and warm sticky goo all over my fingers. I told her I was desperate to make it happen on this trip. Not once, but maybe even twice if I could "pull it off" (lol).

As we chatted, I also confessed to her the condition in which I had left my husband and that I had made him service me that week. I revealed my promise that when I returned, we'd discuss my swallowing his load. Everything.

She said something that has stuck with me since that moment: "It sounds like you need to be as much on the receiving end as the giving. Think about it; you talked about how wet you get feeling a strange cock in your hand. But when you talked about what you were doing with your husband all week, your nipples got hard, and your breathing changed. I think you should not only focus on giving hand jobs on your trips but equally deserve to be on the receiving end."

As the conversation took that turn, the boarding call came. We stepped in line and got our tickets out. She had a window seat, and I had the aisle (which I usually requested) in the same row. What are the odds of that? We laughed at the coincidence and made our way to our seats. Although I was looking forward to seeing who might sit between us, I was a bit disappointed we were sitting that close, especially after our conversation. How could I possibly have any privacy to work my magic on some new stranger?

"Excuse me, I think this is my seat." I looked up to see a tall, handsome young man. If he weren't still in college, the ink would probably still be wet on his diploma! For some reason, I'm more drawn to middle-aged men, who are not necessarily attractive and more distinguished. The buff, hot, young guys are fun to look at, but that's not where my hand preferred to search, so I was slightly disappointed in who sat beside me and the proximity of a woman who knew my secret.

We were in the air, and I struggled with the situation. The lady from the gate would likely stay awake and watch to see if I would do anything. I prefer my privacy in these things! I don't normally go for this guy's type. What to do, what to do?

An hour into the flight, the lights dimmed, and people dozed off around us. My lack of commitment to trying anything had changed to sleepiness until I heard a few whispers to my left and some fidgeting. A semi-conscious glance in that direction showed the young man spreading his coat over his lap. He glanced over at me, and I quickly closed my eyes, hoping he hadn't noticed me looking. I kept my eyes closed for a few moments and then peeked through the tiniest slit in my eyelids. Sure enough, his coat was moving up and down gently. A further peek revealed he was leaning back, head tilted to the sky, and both arms folded across his chest.

At first, I was totally pissed. This BITCH was moving in on my action. I did hesitate, though and did not make the move. You snooze, you lose, maybe? I leaned forward a bit and glanced at her. She was looking forward, her left arm under her coat and her right arm under his coat. As I scowled at her, she turned her head toward me, smiled, and nodded her head down toward his crotch. I couldn't help but smile back. In fact, it was kind of exciting knowing she was doing it after our conversation.

I was about to sneak a hand under my coat and start on myself when she softly cleared her throat. I glanced up at her. She raised her eyebrows at me, stared me straight in the eye, and nodded her head down toward his crotch again, much more deliberately, as if she was trying to say something. Suddenly, I realized what it was. One more glance at the young man confirmed he was content, enjoying her attention. I reached over and gently raised his coat a bit. Pausing, I looked up at her, and she had a huge smile. Her nod of approval was all I needed. She was inviting me to join her.

A quick trip to my purse had my left hand adequately lubed. I reached gently under his coat, across his thigh, and found her hand rubbing gently up and down his shaft. I glanced up at him and almost laughed out loud at the puzzled look on his face. I smiled back at him, licked my lips a bit, and twirled my finger in my dark curly hair. He resumed his previous position, and my hand joined Jenny's. I'm guessing she had only been using saliva to this point, so when I found her hand, I clasped mine with hers and massaged until she also had a good covering of lube. Now, it was time to get to work.

As my hand reached its target, I was shocked at what I discovered. To be honest, I think this was the first time a cock's size really attracted my attention. I loved them all: big, small, cut, uncut. If it went from flaccid to erect when I touched it, then I was a fan. When one released its load, and it dripped off my fingers, I couldn't care less how big the cock was that it came out of. But this cock, WOW! My first realization of its size was Jenny's hand sliding up high on his cock, and I got my first grasp of its base, and I couldn't close my fingers around it.

I slid my hand further up and had to go a bit before I found Jenny's hand. His girth was not to be outdone by his length. Now armed with a bit of the lube from my hand, she was busy working his head. She felt my hand and guided it there, too. She instructed my hand to grasp his head, rub, and grind on it. This was very erotic, and my pussy dampened.

I let Jenny guide my hand, our fingers intertwined as they wrapped around his cock from both sides. I was enjoying the feeling of her guiding our hands up and down his impressive manhood. Eventually, we broke our grip and let our hands wander on their own. I worked his shaft and head, our hands periodically bumping, and they brushed past each other as we explored independently. I was in total bliss.

I stroked him slowly from base to tip and realized Jenny's hand had disappeared. I had his full erection to myself. After enjoying it on my own for a while, I got curious. I explored further and found she was massaging his balls. I joined in with her hand, and we alternated in both areas. His scrotum hung loosely between his legs and was as impressive as the testicles inside. I rubbed them and pulled on his sac, marvelling at how far I could pull them away from his body.

I played with them for a while, then noticed his breathing getting more erratic. I knew Jenny must have him close. I retracted my hand quickly to apply a little more lube. I located Jenny's hand and massaged some more lube onto it. We again clasped fingers around his throbbing penis, and I let Jenny guide our hands up and down. She guided us to a more deliberate pace now, and I experienced that amazing feeling: a swelling in my hand that was on the verge of ecstasy! And then he came. While Jenny milked his dick, I cupped my hand over his head and twisted my palm and fingers hard and fast. I wish I could have seen his load shooting out. Massive amounts of cum ran down him, through my fingers, onto Jenny's hand.

OMG, that was so hot! I thought to myself, retracting my hand. I reached into my purse to get a wipe and glanced at Jenny. She smiled back, raised her hand to her mouth and licked his sperm. Pausing (remember my aversion to the taste of cum?), I looked down at my hand, then at her. Yes, I licked his jizz off my hand as well. Jenny reached under his coat and withdrew another helping. I couldn't be outdone, right? So, she and I took turns wiping up whatever we could find and sucked it up like little sluts.

As we all gathered ourselves, the guy excused himself to the restroom. Since I had to get up anyway, I figured maybe I should do the same and went ahead of him. When I came out of the restroom and returned to my seat, I saw I had beaten him back.

Jenny patted the middle seat beside her where he'd been sitting and said, "Sit here next to me, Hannah." I sat, and she whispered, "That was so hot." Our new friend also returned and sat in my original aisle seat. He leaned over and whispered a thank you into my ear while Jenny whispered into the other, "Remember how I said you should focus as much on the receiving as much as the giving?"

"Yes," I whispered back to her.

She said, "Put your coat over your lap, hun."

I looked at Jenny, and she had placed her coat on her lap, overlapping it onto my leg. With my brain in a fog, I followed suit.

"Unfasten your pants," she whispered to me. I followed her instructions, then felt her hand sliding under our coats. I had no more than got my pants undone, and her fingers already arrived. I folded my arms across my chest, leaned my head back, and closed my eyes while feeling her fingers push inside my panties. My glistening slit begged to be opened, and that's what Jenny did.

I moaned softly when she easily slipped two fingers inside me and began to work. I arched my back, pushing my hips up in response to her touch. WTF? I had let another woman reach into my panties and service me. Why was I not protesting? I thought while pushing upward into her touch.

When a hand made its presence known on my other leg, I almost didn't notice as Jenny massaged my insides with three fingers. Confused, I glanced at our gentleman friend and got a welcoming smile and nod. His hand joined Jenny's; they were alternating turns on my sopping wet cunt. I closed my eyes and lost track of whose fingers were inside me as both sets teased and pleasured my clit. At one point, I'm pretty sure they had a finger or two in me simultaneously, but I didn't care. After all the excitement of our adventures, it didn't take long for them to get me where I needed to be. I clenched my whole body and fought off any loud noises as I came with one of the most pleasurable orgasms I could have imagined.

I sighed in relief. Jenny withdrew her hand, but our gentleman friend stayed in contact with me, rubbing me oh so gently. I looked over at her as she put her fingers into her mouth and sucked my juices off. The man to my right did the same while Jenny dipped her fingers into me for more. They took turns dipping their fingers in me and licking my fluids for a few moments, and I leaned back and enjoyed it. The rest of our flight involved us letting our hands linger under our coats and consisted of light petting and rubbing on the outside of our clothing. WOW!

So, this trip was "getting off" to a good start, I remember thinking. A woman at first appeared to steal a cock right out from under me, then shared it, and I was on the receiving end of a hand job. And not just from a man but also from a woman!

Who was this Hannah woman I've turned into? I voluntarily took a stranger's semen and swallowed it when I wouldn't even do that for my husband. That's probably a good thing, though, because I am a woman of my word, and I did promise my husband the possibility of doing that for him. I am a loving wife, so if I'm going to do that for him, I don't want to gag and throw up when I do it. Maybe I should get more practice at tasting and swallowing cum before I do it for him. You know, so I can make it a pleasurable experience for him. Yeah, I think that's a good idea. After all, I'm doing it for him, right? Don't I owe It to him to get better at it?

That was the end of what my wife wrote in HJH-04. Until I read this, I never had any indication she might consider sexual activity with a woman. I'm not sure she even suspected that possibility before this happened. I can't believe how she so easily tasted another man's cum when she refuses to do that for me. But I do recall what happened when she came back from this trip! It was yet another twist in our sexual relationship and how it had transitioned. I see her next file was dated that same week, so HJH-05 must be more activity from the same business trip.