Hiking the Springs Pt. 01

Story Info
Naked young man amidst clothed mature women.
2.2k words
4.29
8.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every woman at the hot spring laughed at the young man's micro-penis, and it was all that I could do to refrain from laughing myself. It was barely two inches long, too small to satisfy any woman, and I wondered if it could even ejaculate.

It was the most risible thing I had ever seen, and I questioned why a young man with such a pathetically small penis would humiliate himself in public, at a location that attracts so many women.

Otherwise, the boy had a pleasant appearance -- a good-looking face and muscular build -- with downy soft skin, clean shaven of all bodily hair. He had a child-like quality to him, so I think of him as a boy, but he was likely in his mid-twenties. And there he sat, alone and naked, in the coolest of the three pools.

He was sexy and any woman could scoop him up, I thought -- and if she could motivate his 'miniature member' she would have a real catch.

For several months I had heard the salacious stories about 'Stubby' -- the name that all the women in my hiking club use when talking about him. "That boy needs a woman to take charge of him," Caroline commented. "Someone who will take ownership of that little stub."

"You could fit it into the daintiest teacup," Brenda cruelly added, motioning with her fingers, "and still have room for cream and sugar. I bet that I could completely hold it in one clenched fist, but how much work would it take to get it to do anything?"

"It definitely needs a woman's touch," Angela surmised -- and all the women laughed.

Yes, the women laughed and laughed. Because what could be funnier than a boy with a small penis? (Only a boy with a small penis who displays it publicly, I suppose.)

Altogether there were several dozen women in the hiking club, most in their forties or fifties, and this was the only spot where any had ever seen Stubby. There are several hot springs in this general area, however -- ten miles this way, five miles that way, but as this hot spring is the easiest of the hikes, it is also the most popular destination.

On this weekend the hot spring attracted fifty or so people, mostly women.

The trailhead to the hot spring is adjacent to a paved parking lot. First traversing under the highway, the 5.8-mile loop leads down a broad alluvial plane across the desert that funnels into a narrow slot canyon, which winds its way to the river. From the river the trail circles to the south, then up a different slot canyon -- equally narrow, then up a metal ladder, to first enter the coolest of the three pools.

The warmest of the pools is roughly 110°F and is the favored relaxation spot for weary hikers having made the arduous trek. Given my competitive nature, I led the single file of ladies in our group for most of the hike - a hike into a wilderness of rough rocks and jagged cliffs, that despite having been subjugated to eons of scorching sun and flash floods, can still cut unwary skin.

Nature is raw and unambiguous, and we often lose sight of this fact.

The news I had heard about Stubby piqued my interest, and when I signed up for this hike, I thought about what it would be like to finally see this spectacle for myself. "It's laughable how small it is," was on every woman's lips. At the top of the ladder, stepping into the coolest of the three pools, I first laid my eyes upon Stubby.

It was as small as every woman said, and my first thought was that I'd like to play with that tiny todger to see if I could make it get any bigger. I mean, he wasn't an unattractive boy, and other than possessing genitalia the size and dimensions of an acorn, I found him sexy.

Sexy and naked -- and on display for all the world to see.

One by one each of us passed Stubby, and other than me, every woman in our group broke out in uncontrollable laughter -- often right in front of the boy. "I wonder if that's as big as it gets," snickered Mylene, who like myself, was also seeing it for the first time. Walking through the three pools we arrived at an area that offers privacy, where we ladies changed into our swimwear, then we returned to the warmest pool for a long soak.

The water's unwavering heat stung my skin, and sinking deeper, I took a series of unsteady breaths. Nature is confrontational, I was reminded, and that when we insert ourselves in its realm, we participate is this dialectic -- although so often we unsuccessfully try to tame it.

Eventually, my breathing stabilized, and I started to relax.

I had been told that the hot spring attracts the occasional naked man, but never naked women. The ladies in our group all wore one-piece swimwear; mine had a colorful floral pattern against an otherwise black fabric, providing me a slimmer appearance - because a woman never knows when she'll meet a man.

For the rest of the afternoon much of the conversation pertained to Stubby and how ridiculously small his penis is.

The ladies were universally derisive in their commentary of Stubby's 'pint-sized pecker.' Unlike the other women, however, I was determined that I could make it long and hard -- although I privately kept these thoughts to myself.

He would be an easy target -- just sit next to him and every so often brush up against his naked body. Maybe offer him a back massage. Let my hands do a little wandering. Under the water's surface no one would see, unless they were walking past us at that very moment whilst I was doing it to this boy - and they would witness my complete mastery over his burgeoning member.

First, I would let my touching get more consistent and move my hand closer to its target. I would also start kissing him, probably on the neck. One peck after another. I wouldn't stop. "You don't mind if I touch it, do you?" is never met with a "no." Or simply start in without saying a word. Either way, I would be gentle and persistent.

Unlike women, boys don't require a reason or an explanation for sex. Yes, I would definitely do it to him, and undoubtedly, he would like it.

What boy doesn't like a hand job?

Sure, he's awfully young, but what woman wants an OLD man? For the longest time I've toyed with the idea of becoming a full-fledged Cougar, rather than dabbling here and there with one boy or another, every so often. A boy his age would have so much energy and stamina. Stubby would be a challenge -- to be certain, considering what little he's working with, but when successful I would have a real catch.

'A woman to take charge of him - to take control over that little stub.'

The arid desert climate plays tricks with my libido and inhibitions, and all I could think about was getting handsy with the boy's miniature wiener. And what would be so bad about someone seeing us? The boy is very good-looking, and his sexuality is already on public display.

The ladies in the hiking group wouldn't mind watching him writhe and squirm whilst battling it out between mounting desire and 'just-out-of-reach' pleasure. With proper planning fifty women could be assembled at the hot spring to watch Stubby publicly subjected to the best hand job of his life.

Before so many female eyes.

Once I started, would he be able to resist what would lead to his release? Could any boy? My experience is that boys universally like hand jobs, and I like giving them. With very little effort a woman can completely control a boy, determining if and when her 'little plaything' receives the physical gratification that his body demands.

Reduced to a warm pile of goo.

Angela was right: this boy definitely needs a woman's touch. Brenda, Caroline and the other ladies wouldn't mind watching. I can only imagine their laughter. The entire club might turn out for a show like this. The women would laugh and laugh.

A boy getting a public hand job.

The following weekend I returned to the hot spring, obviously looking forward to seeing Stubby again, this time to chat him up. I made the hike without the Ladies Hiking Group, and in anticipation of spending time alone with Stubby, I selected a one-piece swimwear just a bit more daring -- one with push-up pads and a scrunched bottom.

I think that I am attractive for my age -- frosty hair and with a fit, shapely figure. I am certainly active, hiking nearly every weekend, watching what I eat, and exercising regularly. Young men still turn their heads when I walk by. I had no doubt that I could make Stubby, well, 'responsive.'

So down one slot canyon I hiked, then up the other slot canyon -- and finally up the ladder I climbed. There was Stubby, again sitting alone in the coolest pool, completely naked, and looking sexy as hell.

"I believe that I spotted you here last week, but I didn't have the chance to speak with you. I was with a group of ladies -- a hiking club. Save me a seat on that sandbag where you're sitting and I'll join you, if that's alright."

I straightaway headed off to the changing area without giving Stubby a chance to respond.

So after squeezing into my flirty swimsuit and applying lip gloss -- although who the hell wears lip gloss at a hot spring? -- I returned to the naked boy and sat myself thigh to thigh with him, the water level reaching only halfway up his chest but all the way to my neck.

The boy's expression was blank, and I didn't know if this was going well or poorly. I also wondered if I should mention that I see that he's naked -- or act like I hadn't noticed. Regardless, smiling brightly, I decided that I wouldn't leave Stubby's side until he sported an erection lengthy enough to penetrate a woman. Or more specifically, lengthy enough to penetrate ME.

"You look awfully comfortable," I said -- having thought through this opening line an entire week. "The ladies in my club commented on how handsome you are, and I agree -- you are a very good-looking boy. What should a woman know about you?"

Looking down, he stammered with his words, saying something about how he likes hiking and swimming, and 'being in nature.' Considering that Stubby possessed no visible tan lines, I presumed that he was something of a naturalist and spent a good deal of his time outdoors, bereft of any clothing. As a naturalist he would be resourceful, I reflected, familiar with native plants and quite self-sufficient in the wild.

Among other things, the boy could keep me safe, and I found that sexy.

And with a body as desirable as his, any clothing at all is doing women everywhere a disservice. We ladies like to look, albeit discretely, and a boy like this belongs 'in nature.' All Stubby requires is a new penis - one appropriately fitted for his muscular body.

Or a woman who would work with him to develop what he has.

"I like hiking too," I gushed, then I rattled off the other hot springs in the area and that although they are reached through more difficult hikes, they are worth the effort. "Not so many people there," I added with a wink.

Eventually my monologue turned into a two-person conversation.

I learnt that Stubby was born out of state and only moved here five years ago. He was evasive about where he worked but he alluded that it had something to do with software, and that he could pretty much set his own schedule. Several times I reached out, under the water's surface, to take hold of his hand during our chat, and more than once I rubbed my hand up and down his bare thigh, resting it there for a moment.

I did my best to make my touches look natural. Stubby bristled at each and every one, but despite many discrete glances sent his way I noted that the boy didn't 'respond' as I had hoped.

Altogether we spent two hours together, side by side.

"I'm planning on returning this Tuesday," I cooly offered, resting my hand back on the boy's bare thigh once again, but wanting so much to slide it between his legs. Somehow. I restrained myself, and looking back on the situation, I really don't know why I hesitated. "There should be no one here on a Tuesday -- maybe I'll see you here. If so, perhaps I can talk you into sitting with me in the warmest pool. Just you and me."

"I would like that."

I continued caressing Stubby's bare thigh, looking him straight in the eyes. "I would like that also," I replied. "Oh, my name is Eileen. I should have told you this earlier."

We bid good-bye with a hug, then I spontaneously pecked him on the cheek.