Hiking Trip Gone Wrong, or Right

Story Info
Young Man saves a woman from danger twice.
9.6k words
4.4
24k
26
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After mixing two stories together, I cleaned them up and I present to you again Hiking Trip Gone Wrong 1 & 2 LOOKING FOR AN EDITOR.

*

My name is Steve Robert Gratis, I'm a Black Belt Instructor at a local Dojo, teach high school kids in health and exercise, and hike weekends with my dad when he can. I'm a large yet mild man very quiet in nature overall. Women, they scare me, even the other Karate Instructors.

I'm in my mid-twenties and live with my dad, I never knew my mom sadly she had passed away giving birth to me. Dad and I have been the best of friends my whole life and we still are to this day.

My adventure in sex started months after a strange visit one Wednesday morning to have lunch with my dad. I was early for lunch so his secretary Maggie asked me to do a favor for her.

"No, you always get me in trouble when I help you." I smiled as she gave me the look. she knew I would do anything for her. Even after she told me where she wanted me to go.

"That's not fare using that smile to get what you want."

"Well lover, it works with you every time."

"I only do it because I like you." I smiled and headed away. She was a nice person and was good at keeping my dad organized. Her husband works for us somewhere, and he is like number 3 in our business.

The guy that delivers messages for my dad was home sick and she needed papers brought to our Overseas Director's office. I despised the guy, he was fat, rude, smelled, and treated people poorly. I had little respect for him.

I rushed up to the office so I would be back in time for lunch. I walked into many hellos and whistles. That part made me laugh, they knew I had a fear of women. The secretary was a wonderful women "Okay, ladies, let's not get Steve all tongue tied."

"Hi Steve, always a pleasure to see you. Thank you for bringing this up we are behind this morning." Just as I was to going to respond, there is this yelling coming from the director's office.

"Well, my cue to leave, hate that bastard." He was on his way out of his office screaming insults and vulgarity. I turned, and helped his secretary move aside.

"Who are you and why are you so late getting me my messages?"

I didn't respond, I turned to leave. He slapped me on my shoulder.

"How dare you turn your back on me boy, answer me"

I turned and smiled. "Good morning, Director just happened by the Admin office and was asked to rush these up here to your secretary, the regular messenger was out sick." He had no idea who I was obviously.

"How dare he be out, he better be dead, I can't have delays in getting these messages. Who are you again and why did it take you so long."

As I turned to say something, he slapped me in the head, sending me forward a bit. I slowly turned toward him smiling,

"I'm going to enjoy this;" Then he hit a young woman in the face for saying something to his secretary, splitting her lip, I was able to grab her before her head hit a table and she landed on top of me when we hit the floor, she had a strange look on her face after we landed, she was looking toward my groan then my face. , I got up and laid her down softly. I turned toward him, he started to say something, but my foot met his face and chest several times before he could. Sending him through his office window.

I turned to the young woman to see if she was ok. She was flushed holding her face, looking at me with a smile, she had a red mark on her cheek and a split lip. I stayed with her until EMT's arrived. Then checked to see if the director dared or could move. Security smiled at me and asked me if I would file the complaint. The Secretary gave me a hug and thanked me. Before leaving I turned the woman was being put on a stretcher, but she was talking to someone, and they both turned to me and smiled. I followed security and made my statement and went to meet my dad.

At lunch dad received a call giving him an update. He hung up and started laughing, he laughed like a Santa Clause. I used to be embarrassed, now I just laugh with him.

"Well son, looks like you did me a favor, that fat bastard is on his way to the hospital and will be in jail after they put him back together. Did you have to break the new windows I just replaced them." He laughed.

"How about the young woman?"

"She has some bruises on her face, but you stopped her from serious injuries, thank you." "She will be taken good care of, don't worry."

"Our time is getting short; I have a favor to ask of you."

"You know better than that, you have my time when ever needed, unless they drag me away."

"I have made arrangements to go to our lake for a month, I need some quiet and meditation."

"Wow, I wish I could go with you, been awhile since we been on such an adventure. But I have to go to Japan."

"That would have been great, sorry."

"Well, you know what to do, make the arrangements, and have a great time." Maybe I'll join you if this mess clears up. It's your fault you just destroyed my International Operation in five minutes." He laughed as he hugged me wishing me a great time.

I headed back to his building and made all arrangements and left him a folder with my itinerary in it. They had a folder for me.

"Son, thanks for today, go buy new equipment, and be safe. Love Dad"

I laughed, and went shopping, our gear was old. I packed that Saturday so I could meditate on Sunday.

Monday morning at 4am, I was out the door. The weather was to be perfect. Times like this were so calming and refreshing. I arrived at the site, checked in at the rangers office. Gave them my plans and headed out.

So, I set up my camp on one of my stands. We built tree stands that we're attached to a pully system, this way we could get on the platform and pull ourselves up under a built in covering from the weather, systems looked natural.

I stopped for lunch at my favorite site, looked around surprised I hadn't seen any other hikers today. Very unusual but hey, I was alone it was so quiet and I was in no hurry. I was always told I should hike with someone else, but I looked at the stars and just smiled. I've been coming here since I was five. I knew this place better than I knew the back of my hand. (Yes stupid)

I never made it to my tent, I slept right there under the stars. When I woke it was so peaceful. With camp all set I started off hiking straight up the mountain, I thought I heard someone, but it could have been an animal. I wasn't much worried I was armed for such a thing if needed.

I stopped for lunch, water, and a couple lunch bars. Relaxed after relieving myself. Then preceded. The wind changed and I noticed a cloud in the distance. It was going to rain; it hardly rains out here.

A few hours later I came to the Harris Fork, Given that name because in the 1800's they found an old prospector dead between the two paths pointing to his right. Hikers knew it was best to take the upper left path, but I liked the lower one because it was rougher and longer. So, I started my descent. The rain was real soft at first. It got worse, I could just turn around ahead and follow the stream back to my site. I bent to tie my shoe, then I got up when a bunch of ice-cold water came from above me. I laughed at first until, I heard a scream in the water. I jumped back and caught a hiker that was washed off the trail above.

At the same time, I had backed into a tree root and it went through my lower calf. Taking us both down the side of the mountain on my butt. I was able to hold on to him and took most of the damage falling. That is until I hit a fallen tree. I was out for several hours.

When I woke, I was in terrible pain legs and back. The rain was a torrent now, so much for weather reports. I looked for the hiker, he was just a few feet away. I crawled over and then realized my hiker was a woman, she was seriously hurt and bleeding bad. I found my bag, pulled out my rain gear and put her into it, couldn't help with bleeding because of the rain. I had to get to my site. It took almost two hours. I couldn't walk had to crawl with her.

I got her up on the platform, raised us up and proceeded to check for wounds. She never moved, but she was breathing steady. She had on nice hiking gear, but it was covered in blood, Later I would learned it was mostly mine. I had to cut away her clothing and find the blood. I found sticks from branches in her side, under her left breast. One was deep, she needed stiches. Done. Covered her breast, then went over her back and legs.

I had to remove her pants, there was blood coming from under her shorts. I found a 3" cut on the outside of her leg and a few inside, close to her vagina. I sewed her up. Bandaged her. I kept looking. Had found small cuts and bruises. But she seemed ok. I got water, and slowly touched her lips, she needed to be hydrated. I saw movement in her leg. It was a relief. I reached up and got a safety blanket and covered her. It wouldn't be right having her sitting there almost naked like this.

I drank some water myself when I felt I was getting dizzy. I never looked at myself to ensure I was ok. I guess seeing a naked woman and helping her, had me put my own health aside. I looked down and I was covered in blood. I tried to do something, but I couldn't.

A few hours later I woke, and found I was not feeling as much pain. My shirt was gone, and my shorts. Unfortunately, I don't wear underwear because of the style hiking pants I like. I tried to move but the pain was terrible. I was on my side and someone was helping me. Good we were rescued. Then my eyes started to clear and in front of me is the young woman, only wearing her panties. She had removed the root, and bandaged both my legs, back and other areas, I'm sure.

She came to the front of me and tried to roll me on my back. I opened my eyes, she didn't even flinch. I rolled to my back for her, that's when I realized who she was. She was the girl I saved just a few days ago at the office.

I looked at her. "Thank you for patching my legs and back, they look or feel great. How are you feeling?"

"Thanks to you I am sitting here in my panties in front of a naked guy, I'm doing well. My ribs are hurting thou." She giggled.

"I couldn't wrap them until I knew I could move you. I have bandages to wrap you and help cover your breast at the same time." I tried to move, but the pain was terrible.

"Well, you're going to either keep your eyes closed or deal with them for a while. The stitches look professional, are you a Doctor?"

When I turned, she covered her mouth in surprise. "You're him, the man from my office building. You stopped me from getting hurt. Thank you."

"Well, doesn't look like I did as well this time." She stiffened up, pushing her breast outward. I laughed.

"I don't know seems I look okay other than pain" She smiled looking at herself then me.

"Above your head in the cabinet, are medications."

She reached up and I saw blood on her rear end. "You're still bleeding you're right butt cheek."

"Back down cowboy, my panties are all I have left." She was laughing when she said that causing her breast to jiggle. I turned my head away, they were beautiful.

"I'm sorry, I laugh a lot, forgot I'm not covered."

"In my bag there are shirts, they should cover you, but please be careful reaching, stiches can break easy."

She reached for my bag, and stopped dead, she was right over my erect penis. I didn't know that yet. She turned white. I was trained to control pain, but something about a woman in pain is hard. I reached for her and laid her next to me. That's when I saw what caught her attention. I have a 10" about 3" think penis, and it was filled with blood, my erection must have really startled her.

I grabbed a shirt. And did my best to cover her. And I put one over me also. Plus, a pair of shorts, so I just covered myself. I laughed when I thought she could wear one, so I tore up a pair, and made a skirt to cover her. She woke up, she was on her side. I had just put a bandage on her butt cheek. Funny how pain can go away when a naked woman falls toward you.

"So, that's how you get into woman's panties, you invite your pet snake." She started to giggle. I begged her to stop.

"I'm wearing clothing?"

"Well, sort of I just cut up some shirts and laid them over you."

She started to giggle again. "And I take it that is the best you can do for yourself?"

"I can't reach my feet, sorry. But it's covered."

She just laid there looking at me, I was getting nervous now as I always do around women. "May I ask you a question?"

"We will be here awhile ask away."

"Are you a virgin?"

I went white, "Kind of a strange question to ask a person you just met."

"I do that, I get personal, sorry. But you have had every opportunity to look, touch or worse, but you are acting like a gentleman."

"Well, thank you. I am a virgin. I respect people and I have a fear of women, I have no idea why, women just make me nervous."

"I'm sorry I'll stop teasing. So, you should know I am a virgin also. But I must admit that snake is very tempting to touch and explore."

I giggled at her saying that.

"What's so funny about that, I'm a virgin, not dead!"

"Then if I may, I could say the same of you. Your body is perfect, so tone and defined. Your breast are like" I stopped; I was getting dizzy. I laid back. She came to me to see if I was ok. She saw blood behind me, but she couldn't move me. Then she thought what if I can get him to move?

She looked under my shirt; my dick was still hard. I have seen porno's, heard stories. I reach for him and I had to control my thoughts. I started to rub him hoping he would move fast. Oh, my this feels so good to touch, he is hard and soft. Veins are kind of ugly but wow.

Suddenly he moved. I tried to get him to roll over, it took a while. Sure, enough when he rolled over, I saw a piece of wood sticking out of his back, he must have laid on it leaning back and it entered one of the wounds, it was bleeding bad. He stitched me; I can stitch him, maybe?"

I took my time and tried to figure out what to do, I saw his library, took down a book on wounds. Read quick and decided to give it a try. I reached into the wound, then put the needle into it. I did it a few times, and to my surprise he stopped bleeding. I bandaged it. I just stared at him. What a beautiful man. I took the blankets and covered our naked bodies. Boy did he feel good holding.

I woke a few hours later, he was still asleep. I took this moment to just touch his body, it was so exhilarating. So much muscle so much skin. I felt that tingle in my breast and I started to twist my nipple. I was just wondering how it would feel to have sex with a man such as, wait I don't even know his name?

"Hi." I jumped, looked at him smiling back at me. "You must have had a nice dream, you kept twisting my nipples also. To be honest it felt good."

"I am so embarrassed, I'm sorry I couldn't help myself"

"I can understand, I feel the same looking at you."

She looked at me so innocent, "Thank you again for fixing me up, may I give you a thank you kiss?"

She looked at me, smiled. "Just a kiss, don't get all touchy feely on me. I laughed as she bent down to kiss me.

"YUCK"

"What, your breath," She started to giggle, we stink."

I looked outside; the rain was still coming down hard.

"In the cabinet in the corner is all kinds of personal items, we can do a body wash. We can't go outside yet; it's all flooded and it's getting dark.

"My I ask a question?"

I smiled, "Of course."

"My name is Becky, and yours?"

"Name's Steve."

"Do we have food? My bags are all gone."

I pointed and she grabbed something for us both, then came and sat next to me.

"Steve, I have to pee."

"I didn't think of that," I looked out.

"Let's take a chance."

I lowered us down and looked around for a safe place, nothing.

"If you can, all I can think of right now is to sit on the edge and just pee. I have tissues and stuff to clean ourselves."

She giggled. She sat on the edge very nervous. "Can you hold me so I don't fall?" It was raining so hard, so I held her. She peed, giggling the whole time. Then she farted. She was so embarrassed. She wouldn't even look at me. So, I started to laugh for her. "I hope that felt good."

She turned and couldn't help but giggle herself. "I'm sorry, it stinks."

I had to pee also, but I didn't want the wind to blow it back in on us, so I reached over us and went to the edge, I pulled it downward. Then I felt hands on it. "Can I hold it while you pee?" She was almost sitting on the edge watching me pee. I was at a lost, I didn't feel sick or nervous, it was unreal. When I told her I was done, she pulled up my penis and touched it with her tongue. I thought I was going to die. "Why would you taste my pee?"

"I don't know, it just reminded me of a beer." I almost lost it laughing, she giggled and rolled me backward. She started to kiss me, like she was possessed. I could feel her breast, stomach and groan rotating as if she was breathing hard after a bike ride. Her kiss drove me wild. I didn't know what to do. Then she stiffened and cried out in an orgasm.

We are half out of the platform, soaked. She looked at me and smiled. "Would you know anything about oral sex? I am very horny and would love to taste you."

I pulled us in and closed the zipper. She was in the center of the platform, naked.

I couldn't speak, I just turned and laid next to her so she could have my manhood and I could have her womanhood.

"I would like to stay a virgin, but I really want to orgasm hard. Do you mind?"

I smiled at her, then pulled the shirt away from my penis. "Snake for appetizer?"

She didn't giggle, she grabbed it, and she started to lick me, I looked down at her beautiful black bush, she spread her legs I reached down and started to kiss her vagina.

"Oh my god, that is the best tasting thing I have ever had in my life."

I kept licking her, as she was licking me. Then I felt her tongue playing with my urethral opening, I felt like she was trying to climb into me. Then she started to twirl my penis head around her tongue. I thought I would cum any minute, but how do I explain to her how much I come?

Becky was trying to get my head into her mouth, she was doing fine. Now I was able to see the inside of her vagina. She smelled so good and I just did what she was doing, licking, and licking. She came a few times. I could hear her giggling also. She was now rubbing her vagina against my face, I just let her, she obviously knew what she wanted and I was in heaven. Then I felt her stomach tighten, and she creamed all over my face. That was it for me, I came also. But she gaged and laughed as she watched my cum exit me. When she rolled off me, she was laughing.

"I'm covered in your cum. It's everywhere." She was now tasting it, and she came again and again. Then she went limp. I looked over she had the cutest smile on her face, she was at peace. I took my shirt, got it wet and washed myself off her. I just sat on the ledge and let the rain wash me, as I watched her. I can never explain the feeling I had at that moment.

It stopped raining. The sun was coming out. Did I fall asleep sitting on this edge? I watched the flooding go down, and there were now large pools. I lowered us. I still couldn't walk but I crawled out. The water was so cold but felt so good.

"Are you going to share the water?"

I smiled and crawled back to her.

"How are you feeling?"

"I have no way to explain it to you, maybe thank you?"

"May I ask a question?"

I laughed, "Of course."

"I have to poop and I'm not pooping near this place." She started to giggle, I reached over and brought her face to mine. I kissed her.

"What was that for?"

"You're wonderful"

"Well, if I poop here you will change your mind!"