Hiking Trip Gone Wrong, or Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled back out and there was a place down from us, I helped her out. She screamed from the coldness of the water.

"That was mean"

"Well, can you crawl this way with me?"

"I can try" So we went behind the tree, the water was still rough. I was worried.

"Steve, really bad." I lifted her to the tree and held her hand.

"You're going to watch?"

"I'll close my eyes."

She was already pooping, and giggling. I didn't know anyone could do that. She had lowered herself into the flowing water, it made her more comfortable. And she could wipe herself clean.

"I'm stuck"

I reached around her, so her breast would lay on my arm and I carefully picked her up out of the water, I checked her stiches. They were ok.. She just looked into my eyes.

"Can we go over to that bigger pool and wash?"

I crawled in first to make sure it was safe, it seemed it could be. I helped her in. And was going to put a rock in for her to sit on. She instead climbed on my lap and hugged me.

She started kissing me, and we were both naked. I felt electricity between us. She looked into my eyes, there were tears. She looked down and pulled my penis up between her legs.

"May I"

She pulled away and she started to give me a blow job, this time faster, and she said she wanted to please me.

"I am very pleased." I held her breast in my hands, then I took my right hand and started to caress her body. Having big hands is fun I thought. I reached down and started to rub her ass and pussy. She was still trying to get my head into her mouth. But her hands were like pile drivers, she was moving them so fast. I thought I would blast off into space. I didn't put my hands into her vagina, but I found her clit. I always wanted to know or see what happens when you rub it. She became a pilon driving bucking bronco. I learned fast that she was a squirter, I have watched videos on it. But she didn't know, she just kept squirting. The sounds she was making had my testicles swell. I was going to cum.

"Becky, I'm going to cum, and hard. She said nothing, she had my head in her mouth and she kept going. I came, and she was giggling as my cum came out of her nose, and her mouth. She kept going until I was done. She leaned back into the water, and she was once again just looking so content.

"I thought I was going to drown, there is so much inside of you. And it taste so good."

"I'm sorry I peed so much, it felt so good, I couldn't control it."

"What you just did is called squirting, a very strong orgasm."

"Oh, I liked that then."

"Question?"

"Seriously?"

She crawled to my face, kissed me, "Can I have sex with you now?"

"Becky, this has been amazing, but you said you wanted to keep your virginity in tack?"

"Steve, I will lose it one day, and I can't think of a nicer guy than you to give away such a gift, not to mention, I get yours also."

"I would love to make love to you."

"How do we do it? You're so huge."

"I don't know, I know it is going to hurt you a lot, but I have been told it changes after a while?"

Just then lightning went across the sky. "In fast."

We crawled back in and I raised us. Another storm was coming in, this one even rocked the shelter. She was scared and laying on my lap. She was shaking, I covered her with the blanket. She calmed down, and sure enough she went to sleep.

She started to feel hot, so I removed the blanket and laid her down. I just rubbed her body; it was so perfect. Her breast must be close to a d-cup, they fit inside my hands with little open space. I then looked down at her vagina, she was spread enough for me to see inside, that must be her hymen. Can I really take it from her?

I laid net to her, and held her tight, she pulled my hand around her and put her breast in it. Then she reached behind and took my penis into her hand. She was asleep again.

No idea what time it was, I felt this warm tongue around me again, and she was singing with me in her. She had at least a few inches in her mouth. I didn't move, I just let her enjoy. Then it happened again, I came. She started to giggle as I came out of her nose.

"I hope you didn't mind, I wanted to taste you again and I really wanted to see if I could hold my breath as you came out of my nose. It tickles so much."

"How is it I love everything you do; you are so amazing."

She crawled up me and kissed me. I tasted my own cum, it wasn't great but for some reason, sharing it with her was fun. She kept kissing me, then she shocked me. She had positioned herself so she could take my penis into her. And she stopped kissing me. She sat up, lifter herself and rammed my penis into her. I grabbed her; she must be crazy. She smiled at me as she screamed so loud from the pain. There was blood everywhere. She didn't stop, she kept going up and down on me. It was a shock to me, what was I to do?

"Becky, please stop, you're going to hurt yourself, please."

I could easily have stopped her but my own selfishness took over, it was feeling so good. She had half of me inside her, she was still bleeding.

"Steve. Don't stop me, please don't stop me, it is so, so, oh my god I am going to cum."

She came, and she started to kiss me again, the wild woman in her had taken over, she was doing things I could only believe porn stars do. Before she screamed her last scream, I was all the way in her, she screamed like it was her last breath. She collapsed in my arms. She was breathing so heavy, I was shaking, I came inside her. As I started to go limp, I just stayed like this. I was shaking and excited, she was like a newborn, laying against my chest with this large smile. I cried, I feared she would be seriously hurt for life. But the look on her face, I couldn't do anything. She felt so amazing like this. We went to sleep again. I woke and Becky was still out cold. She had a fever. I slowly moved her, laid her down. I washed her body and dressed her.

I grabbed my medical book. Tried to find out how to handle a fever, I was a wreck, I was so lost in what to do. This wasn't like me. How could I have allowed this to happen. I looked out and it was sunny out. I lowered us, crawled out. I needed to get her help. I was in a panic. Then I thought of pulling her on a rack made from the ropes and raincoat. I could just crawl until they see us.

I started right away, a few hours later I felt a little faint, my legs were all black and blue up to my knees. I knew I was bleeding inside.

I got Becky on the rack, tried to make her comfortable. I got the flare gun, shot off two flares in the direction of the Ranger Station. I started pulling Becky while on my knees, I couldn't stand up. It felt like hours but as darkness was coming upon us, I collapsed. I had no more strength, I failed Becky. I went unconscious.

I'm sorry Becky, for everything.

A few days later I woke up in a hospital, my dad was sitting in a chair next to me. I heard the nurse ask him to go home, he looked so terrible.

"My son is here unconscious; I can handle a few days not sleeping."

"I always heard you were a bull-headed old man."

He jumped up but was told to stay out of the way. The nurse pushed a button, a bunch of people were all around me asking questions, pointing needles, writing. I looked at my Dad and told him I loved him. He smiled just as he was asked to wait outside. An hour later, everyone but a nurse left. She smiled at me and turned to the door.

"Is there a Mr. Bullheaded here. He started to laugh and walked pass the nurse. She smiled at him."

"So, you told me you wanted an adventure. How are you feeling now?"

"Dad I hope it was real, I met this perfect women, I hope she is ok?"

"She is ok, banged up a little also. Doctors are with her. We are taking good care of her. Heard if she didn't find you, you would have died. Told you about a newbie like you should never hike alone."

I laughed; "I deserve that. Was her name Becky?

"Yes, her name was Becky"

We both jumped, there she was in front of me. "Oh, my I just died and went to heaven, you are so beautiful. Are you sure you are ok?" Dad smiled said hello and excused himself after helping her get next to me in her chair.

She reached over, took my hand and kissed it.

I had tears in my eyes, she was not real, she was so amazing. She reached over and laid on my arm. "Ouch" I looked over, "I'll call the nurse." She laughed

"It's my chest, I broke three ribs. Doctor told me if you hadn't have caught me, I would have died from the fall itself. I didn't tell them it was probably from some other crazy activity I did. Which my mother almost killed me when I told her."

"Oh no, are you ok? They said the fever and your body drove me to just impaled you, I tore everything apart down below. Hope we can try again, in better circumstances."

"I smiled; I remember all of that. You had me so scared, excited. I didn't want you to continue, while I did want you to. I hope nothing was damaged."

"Healing fine, and the triplets are doing great."

My heart monitor went crazy.

****************************************************************************************************

Chapter two

Becky nooooooo, Where did she go, it's so foggy out. I can't lose her again. Triplets?? I don't understand what is happening, I'm running but not moving. I'm can't see her. Did she fall off the mountain again? God help me find her.

I was in a complete panic, she is gone, I need help. "SOMEONE HELPPPPPP"

Suddenly I was feeling relaxed, I couldn't talk or move. The fog was clearing up.

She was gone!

I was on a bed, laying on my back. The light was growing, and it was painful. My eyes started to focus; I could see people around me. Like an alien movie. I tried to speak but nothing, It's dad, they have him tied up, the creature is sucking the air out of him. I must save him.

"Daaaad, watch out."

My father was sitting there, with a nurse. They jumped when they heard my voice. My eyes opened. People were running everywhere; dad was now in a corner. "Leave him alone you bastards, leave him aloneeeeeeee." I am not sure what happened but it went dark.

My eyes opened again, I adjusted to the dim light. There was a man in a white coat standing over me looking like Boris Karloff. The nurse, looking like Tonya Roberts. My head started to clear more. It didn't hurt as much. Then I saw my dad, he was in tears with a large smile on his face.

Me, "God, you look like I was dead or something."

"Steve, you been in a coma for three months."

"What?"

"I was just talking to Becky about us having triplets, what do you mean in a comma?"

"Becky?"

Doctor, "So, welcome back Mr. Gratis. That was one hell of a sleep young man."

"You awoke from a comma, stabilized at the moment. I'll check back soon."

Dad, "Thank you Doc."

"Steve welcome back to the living." He was holding my hand. What is he talking about?

Dad: "Steve you were missing for three months. Found by another hiker, She cared for you until you were both rescued three months ago. She took care of you while reading all your rescue books, trying to keep you and her alive."

I sat there totally lost. "How can that be, I hike all the time."

"You never made it to the hiking site! You were driving there and the bridge collapsed from a mud slide. Took weeks to find your car in the mud. The whole road was gone.

"You somehow got out before the car became buried in the slide. You must have hit your head hard and thought you were hiking. They found you twelve miles from the camp in one of the old caves." We found you both in comma's. Both with major injuries.

"How about Becky, is she ok?" The hiker's name is Liz. Not sure why you think her name is Becky, she stops in almost every day, she is in a room down the hall. Her injuries were bad also, she has been here as long as you have. She ended up with a couple broken legs and an arm trying to take care for this 210lb beast of a son of mine. Her name is Liz, Elizabeth Pierson, she was hiking with friends in a search party and heard a noise, so she broke from her group and got lost. That's when she ran across you. The weather came in and with her knowledge of hiking she made a camp for you and she kept the two of you alive."

"Then all I remember is just a dream?"

Doc, "We have no idea what you went through completely, but Liz will fill you in. She is in therapy. She is happy to hear you are awake."

Dad, "Son I am going to go home, shower, eat and rest. I'll be back tomorrow."

"Thanks Dad, guess I have some time to make up." They hugged and he left.

Three months? "but Becky seemed so real,"

The nurse walks in, "Mr. Gratis? Liz is here and would like to see you."

I look up. "Becky?"

"Hi. Steve, so I'm Becky again." Don't worry we've been through a lot. Nice to see you are awake again. Do you remember me at all?"

"I look at you and I feel I know all about you, every smell, curve, dimple." But it's like a dream?" She blushed when I said dimple, she only had one.

"There is a lot we need to talk about when you are up to it. We were in bad shape, we became very close, and I miss you."

Doc walks in and has us say good night, time for exams since I woke.

"Good night, Liz,"

"Good night, Steve" She was taken to her room in tears.

Doc, "Steve, she is a wonderful lady, you may not remember her yet, you saved her from being hurt by her boss at your dad's office earlier this year. Then you disappeared. She is the one that found you on the trail and recognized you from that morning. We will let you see each other as we ensure you are ok after this comma. Sleep well."

I laid there, I couldn't move very well, 6 months no training no classes, no memory. Boy this will be fun getting back in shape. Then there was a sound at the door. It was Liz.

"Hi, Can I come in?"

"Yes, most definitely." She helped move my bed up so I could see her. She was so beautiful.

"Liz, I'm sorry I have no memory right now, but I feel I've known you forever."

"Well, you have been doing a lot of sleeping." She giggled.

"I remember that giggle, you did it a lot."

"Well, we had a lot of time to giggle."

"So how did you escape your room, to get here?"

"The nurse is my aunt. She will keep an eye on me to make sure I'm safe from the snake."

"Snake? Wait in my dream you called my private a snake."

"She looked over her shoulder, "I knew your snake very well, as you knew my areas very well."

Steve looked sad, he felt he was in a fog.

"Steve, look fast see if you remember this?" She looked behind her and lifted her gown. My cock broke out like a missile. She giggled, covered herself up. "Yup he remembers."

She reached over and touched me. Kissed my head and tucked it back for me.

"Did that bring back any memories?"

"Oh, I wish it did, maybe you should try again?" Her Aunt walked in.

"I rather you didn't yet thank you, but he must relax, don't push it."

She giggled as her aunt walked out.

"So where can I start in helping you remember us."

"The start?"

"There was a big search going on for the son of some famous billionaire. Big reward, our group of hikers came to assist, because a storm was coming in. Plus, the money would have helped a lot. We were all laughing no one thought we would ever find you. Sorry. I was the quiet one in the group, still upset about being hurt at work, didn't think I stood a chance at ever meeting you again to thank you. Man. you really messed that guy up. The new boss was so much cooler."

"You wanted to be the one to find me?"

"You saved me from being hurt, I almost hit my head on a desk. When you grabbed me, I got all hot being touched by such a large, nice man, plus your penis landed near my pussy, I thought I would die."

I laughed, and she smiled back.

"Ladies in the office were so kind, and I got to take some time off. You're dad sent me on a cruise as a gesture of his kindness. He was very upset I was hurt. When I returned, I was asked to go see him. I was so scared, he welcomed me back, we sat and talked. He became like a dad to me. He said I could have anything I wanted, I asked for my old job. I loved working for the office. I am now, the secretary."

"That's amazing"

There was a knock and her aunt said that's it for tonight.

"Steve, sleep well."

"Good night, Liz."

"So, you are her aunt?"

"Yes, I'm Becky Anderson. That's why you probably thought your dream was about a Becky, I've been your night nurse since you were found. Liz and you have some history, that's why she is being so well, flaunty with you." She did everything for you while in the cave, you couldn't move for the first weeks. So, she bathed you, and any other need."

"May I have something for a headache?" I feel dizzy."

"Be right back."

When she returned, I was given a shot and I was asleep in no time. When I woke, there were nurses everywhere, a bunch of Doctors and these young kids. And I have an erection. One of the young women noticed and put her board on my lap to help hide me. I thanked her. When all was done, the day nurse came in. Introduced herself.

"Well Good Morning, Steve, nice to get to see you awake and smiling."

"You'll still be with us until you can walk and pee on your own, then you will start new therapy and get back to the old you. Oh, I'm Marlissa Carney, you can call me Mel if you wish. Now I must do some checks on you, any pain let me know ok?"

"Mel, nice to meet you and thanks."

"Welcome. Now this may be harder now that you are awake. She smiled saying it.

"Is the size of my penis a big thing around here?"

"Well, you're not normal but yea, nurses love helping me keep you clean. Nothing inappropriate trust me, we are professional, but it's the size of you and your dad that amazes people. You two are very big and healthy."

"Well, dad is the best man I know, he stood strong and took good care of us, we are best friends."

Dad, "Well, that's his story, he has been nothing but a pain in the ass all these years."

We turned and he came to me and we hugged.

"Hi Son, Hi Mel. Think you can handle him now that he is awake?"

"I can handle you; this is easy. Now leave it's checkup time."

Dad slapped her butt as he left.

"Do I want to know what that was for."

She smiled, then showed me her ring finger.

"He asked me to marry him a month ago."

"You're going to be my mom, and you are touching my penis?" This is going to be interesting." I started to laugh until I got a look every son recognizes from a mom, or soon to be mom. "Sorry I'll behave mom."

She slapped my butt as she was washing it.

"Mel, thank you it was nice seeing Dad smile just now."

"He has been here almost every day; he has been amazing help to many people. He loves you more than his jobs. Ok, I must change your catheter, let me know if you feel anything. Seriously please."

She pulled it out, I felt nothing. She asked if I had to pee. I said no.

"Ok, now I'm putting in a new one, same thing."

"Nothing."

"Ok, now your nails and I'm done. She clipped my nails and we talked small talk. She loved my dad because of how he treated me and his gentleness."

"How gentle?"

"That's none of your business." She smiled as she walked out.

Dad came back in, and they kissed. "Well, I am so happy to see you awake, I have to go do businessman stuff. I'll be in touch. Here is a new phone, text or call anytime."

He left with a tear of joy. I learned he also stopped in and said hi to Liz.

About an hour later there is a knock on my door, "May I come in?" We are being moved to different rooms. Did they tell you?"

"No."

"Good," She rolled out. This is just too weird.

Two guys come in and tell me they are my therapist. "Ok Steve, nice to see a smile on your face, now we get to take you down and see what we have to work with. First your dad brought nicer clothing for you. They changed me and wheeled me down to the Therapy room. I went through all kinds of test and movements, I yelled ouch.