Hilary and Haylie; Return to Sapphi

Story Info
The Duff sisters are making the best of being stranded.
1.6k words
4.47
3.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sapphic Sisters; A return to Duff Island

(Reading the previous 4 parts first is recommended)

There'd been storms during the night. Heavy and violent at times, downing branches and bringing the mud up from the bottom of the lake while the winds swirled and gusted. Hilary lay in the tight, reassuring embrace of her sister Haylie, under the partial shelter of some dense thicket. Both women were naked, as they had been for going on six months now. They liked it that way. Their bodies free and easily available should the desire for sex overtake them. Which it did, and often.

Hilary wasn't sure at first. After all, not only was it incest but also sex with another woman. Lesbianism. Two things she'd grown up believing were wrong and against God. But she wasn't as sturdy or self-reliant as her sister. And Haylie had made her carnal desires quite clear. "I'll take care of you if you take care of me."

When the sun rose the next morning, the skies were blue and cloudless. The air was cooler too, which almost never was the case after such a violent weather event. It was a refreshing and pleasant change from the steamy humidity that usually followed. Hilary awoke first and snuggled in against her siblings soft, bare breasts. Her nipples were hard, and the former pop star instinctively began to suck and nibble. Haylie stretched, smiled and let out a long, soft moan expressing her pleasure.

Still not opening her eyes, the older Duff not so gently steered her sister's face down in the direction of her dampening pussy. Hilary's hair had lost it's 'blonde' a few months ago, reverting to the natural, light brown color she shared with Haylie. Both women now had shaggy locks that hung down just past their shoulders, and full bushes as personal grooming was no longer a concern. Or possible.

The 35-year-old didn't resist, quickly burying her pretty face in between Haylie's bronzed and shapely legs. Using her thumbs to spread apart her sister's warm, wet fuck-hole, Hilary easily found her clitoris and began to feast. With her plump, meaty ass high in the air, she licked, sucked and slurped until she could feel Haylie's strong fingers grabbing fistfuls of her hair, pulling her in ever tighter. She liked that she was able to give her sister so much pleasure. Inserting two fingers into Haylie's slippery asshole while she lapped, she brought her older sibling to a grunting, screaming orgasm that frightened the birds overhead making them scatter from their hiding places.

"Mm. Good morning" cooed Haylie while wiping her pussy juices from Hilary's smiling lips and chin. "That's how you start a day, I don't care what Kellogg's says." Both girls laughed and gave each other's ample tits a playful squeeze. "I'll go find us some eggs for breakfast" said the 38-year-old, kissing her sister's forehead. "You deserve something special after that."

Before leaving on her quest, Haylie gathered up some wood she had stored where it would remain safe and dry, then started a fire. She slung the backpack she'd found soon after they were first stranded over her shoulder and grabbed a spear. In the months that had past she'd gotten quite good at fashioning tools and weapons (of sorts), and she looked very much the savage as she headed towards the path that led out of their sanctuary. She was golden brown and toned, and Hilary couldn't help but admire her sister's curvaceous figure as she wiggled her way through the underbrush.

'Guess I'll swim out and try to find us some clean water', the one-time singer and actress thought to herself. On one of her scouting trips Haylie had come across a few items of cookware that the waves carried in from their wrecked yacht. Grabbing a banged-up pot, the younger sister waded into the brackish lake that was usually clear and sparkling and dove forward into it like an eel. Even though cloudy, the water was warm as always and it felt wonderful as it embraced her naked curves. She was familiar with where the bottom began to drop, but Haylie had instructed her not to go more than 10 feet past. The water was clear, and she decided she'd also try to catch a fish or two. The lake was robust with life, and it only took a few attempts before she snagged her prize. 'This'll go good with the eggs' she thought.

Meanwhile, 38-year-old Haylie had veered off the usual path taken in search of breakfast. The soles of her feet had become tough due to her daily hunts, which made navigating the jungle trails less painful as the days passed. The same was not true for Hilary. Haylie was clear with her instructions to her younger sister that she does not wander from the lagoon where they lived, she should stay out of the jungle. Not only was it safer, but she selfishly wanted to keep the former blonde as soft and smooth as possible. Just thinking about Hilary's soft, round ass was making her cunt wet. She needed to finish with her search and hurry back.

The eggs were easy enough to find. The island was exploding with all sorts of birds, reptiles and mammals, and she'd learned that if they were going to survive, they'd have to eat them all. After carefully placing her bounty inside the knapsack, she turned to head back to camp when her brown eyes were drawn to an entanglement of vines and wild shrubbery. Underneath and lower to the ground she saw what appeared to be cucumbers. Squatting (she decided to pee while in position), she reached in and, pulling one out, discovered that they were indeed a type of cucumber. The tanned beauty gathered as many as she could, placing them on the bottom of her bag with the eggs on top. They had an abundance of fruit growing around them back at the lake, so these would make a nice addition.

Hilary hadn't spent that much time in the water, so the fire was still going strong when she returned to tend to it. It made her happy when she saw her sister coming out of the jungle, walking towards her like a 36-28-35 Tarzan, triumphant from her hunt. She also felt relief. Her protector was safe and home. "I caught us some fish" the former pop star called out. "I was just getting ready to put them on the fire."

"That's great, honey" Haylie answered as she got closer. "And I've got the eggs." Taking them from the backpack the eldest Duff gingerly handed them to her sister. Her hair was damp, and she was glistening with sweat, trickles running down between her breasts and pooling in her navel. Taking Hilary's face in her hands, she kissed her hard and deep.

"Why don't you go have a swim and clean up?" asked the younger girl. "Breakfast will be ready by the time you're done."

"That sounds perfect. Oh, and I have a surprise for you, too. But no peeking." With that Haylie playfully pinched one of her sisters' nipples then ran into the lake like a bratty child.

The fish and eggs were cooked perfectly, as Hilary had become quite adept working within the limits of what the island had to offer. Haylie had found a few herbs in her travels, along with some oil from a peculiar looking plum. The 38-year-old was tying her hair back in a ponytail with some thin, sturdy vines when the meal was ready. As she was occupied, her sibling took some egg and fish held between her fingers and lovingly served her. She could tell Haylie was enjoying the pampering, so continued to feed her this way until both had had their fill.

"So-what's my surprise?" Hilary asked as a child might on their birthday. Haylie smiled devilishly then pushed her sister down on the soft grass, so she was laying on her back. She then opened her legs, running her calloused palms up and down the soft, creamy skin of Hilary's inner thighs. While kissing and biting her tender soles, Haylie could see that her younger sisters' cunt was dripping wet, so pulled one of the larger cucumbers out of the bag. Kneeling between Hilary's open legs, Haylie placed the smaller tip of the vegetable inside of her sister's pink, slippery labia. Holding it firmly against her own pelvis, the eldest Duff began driving its bump-covered length into Hilary's hungry, anxious pussy.

"Oh, my God!" the former singer cried out. "It's just like you have a penis. Oh. Give it all to me. Fuck me, Haylie! FUCK ME!" Hilary wrapped her shapely legs around her sister's back, crossing them together at the ankles so she could raise her pussy up to meet every thrust from Haylie's 10-inch instrument. When most of it was buried inside her, it became hard to hold on to, but Haylie did her best and, while sucking on her sister's bouncing tits, Hilary came stronger and louder than she ever had before. She'd come to enjoy when Haylie would eat her out, but this was on another level.

"I thought you might enjoy that" Haylie teased while slowly withdrawing the cucumber from her sisters' moist depths. Hilary's pussy was gaping and oozing juices, and she was panting feverishly. The older woman leaned down and kissed the open slit, lapping up the sticky fluid while playing with her siblings' tight asshole. "Thanks for the yummy breakfast."

"Mm. You're kidding. Thank YOU. That was incredible. Just incredible. But it's your turn now. Come here. Sit on my face." Hilary's eyes fluttered open just in time to see her sister's dripping pussy lowering down against her waiting mouth. The tip of her tongue met with Haylie's swollen clit in a familiar, erotic dance and began to lick.

At the same time, on the other side of the island, a Zodiac carrying two, unsavory looking men was getting closer to the shoreline. Off in the distance and barely visible was the larger craft from which it originated.

The End