Hilary's Curse

Story Info
A thieving woman is cursed by a witch.
4.1k words
4.1
4.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers

"What do ye think ye're doin', girly?" the old woman screeched as she grabbed my arm.

I couldn't place her accent...English? Irish? Didn't matter...all I wanted was to get away. "Get offa me!" I yelled, and pulled, but the silver-haired crone was stronger than she looked. She yanked me back, grabbed my closed hand, and pried it open. A small jade figurine fell to the plush carpet. "I...I was just looking at it..." I pleaded.

"Caught ye as ye tried to get away," the craggy-faced old woman countered as she pulled me back, away from the hotel room door, and it closed itself automatically, trapping me. In my capacity of being one of the cleaners in the hotel, I had a key for all the rooms and sometimes I would 'help myself' to expensive-looking, easily-hidden things.

"I'm sorry! This was the first time!" The first time I got caught, anyway.

The old woman grabbed my chin with her strong hand and brought my face even with hers, her sharp eyes probing. "Liar!"

I didn't even think...I just lashed out, raking my nails down her face as I tried to pull away, but her grip was like iron so she held me fast while blood welled from the scrapes on her face.

"AAH! Slut! I've known girls like ye b'fore...wild, unfettered..." Her eyes glittered as they held mine. "Ye need to settle down, have some bairns...ye dinna know what y'were takin', did ye?" Suddenly, the figurine was in her hand and she pressed it to my stomach, muttering strange words that I couldn't understand or even recall later.

"Stop! What're you...uhh..." My midsection felt weird and I swooned, falling to the floor. The last I saw was the old woman bending over me. It looked like the scrapes I had left on her face were closing up, but that was impossible!

"If I still had muh magic pants, I'd be first in turn...alas, long gone...enjoy your new life, girly."

Then everything went black.

---

I woke to find the room empty, as if it had been cleaned while I lay there on the floor. No old woman, no figurine. My midsection still felt weird. I stumbled to the door. As I opened it, I came face-to-face with Rudy, my supervisor.

"There you are, Hilary. Where've you been? You should've been done with this floor an hour ago."

I looked at Rudy with new eyes. He was maybe 10 years older than me at about 30, unmarried, kind of plain with his average body and brown hair (the same color as mine), but I had caught his eyes roving my trim 34-26-36 figure filling out my uniform before. I grabbed him by his tie and pulled him into the room.

"Hilary, what are you...? Uhh, oh..."

I had cupped his crotch, making my intentions clear. "I fell asleep. Can you forget this if I do something for you?" I quickly unfastened my blouse.

"I, uh...really?" he stammered.

My blouse came off, followed by my skirt. I shoved him back onto the bed and unfastened his belt...his slacks came off quickly, along with his boxers, revealing his hard six-incher. I pulled my panties off and climbed astride him, rubbing the shaft of his cock between my very wet pussy lips. I'd never been this horny before! "You're gonna let this slide, right?" I moaned as I let his member slide along my sex.

"Yes! Yeah!" he cried out, and I immediately angled his cock up to sink down upon it...I was so wet that there was barely any resistance, and yet I felt every bump and bulge of his member as I slid down. "Oh God!" he moaned.

I could feel my B-cup breasts strain at my bra so I quickly unfastened it and sighed as they were unleashed. Rudy's hands rushed up to grab them and I moaned...they felt so sensitive, much like they did when I was ovulating, but that was almost two weeks ago; my period was due in a couple days. Why was I so horny? I bounced on Rudy's cock, chasing the sensation deep inside of me that needed to be filled. His dick actually felt pretty good and I thought that I was gonna cum, but for some reason I couldn't quite reach that crescendo. I moved upon him faster.

"Jesus..." Rudy moaned, staring up at me as I took him.

"C'mon...c'mon..." I closed my eyes and ground upon him, which would normally have made me pop when I was this turned on, but my pleasure ramped up and then just kinda stopped, as if in a holding pattern. "Ngh! Goddamnit..." I resumed riding him.

"Uhuhh...Hilary...I'm gonna..."

I felt his member swelling inside me. Yes, that was what I needed! I ground down upon him again. "Cum in me...cumm..."

"You sure? Ohh..."

"It's safe..." I moaned, "give it to meee..."

"Uhh! Ohhgodd..."

I felt his load shoot deep inside me, setting off my delayed orgasm. "YEESSS!" I screamed as my body practically exploded from the pleasure of feeling his sperm-filled semen penetrate my overheated depths. My orgasm continued to wash over me and through me as every throb of his cock signaled another burst of potential life being injected into my reproductive system. "Muhh...huhh..." I moaned. My nipples felt harder than they'd ever been as I writhed on top of him.

Finally, his orgasm waned, as did mine. I collapsed on top of him, both of us breathing heavily. It took a few minutes, but I finally came back to myself and dismounted, making us both gasp.

"We good?" I asked him as we pulled our clothes back on.

"Uh, yeah."

I could feel his eyes upon me. "One-time thing," I told him, "just to forget this...okay?"

"Yeah, sure."

---

I eventually caught up with my cleaning and used the hotel computer to try to find out who the old woman was, but it said that the room hadn't been rented out that day. I wondered if I had really just fallen asleep in there and dreamt the whole thing.

I left work late. It seemed that Rudy had indeed covered for me, as I didn't get into any trouble. I was dead tired, despite the nap earlier. When I got home, I devoured some leftover pizza and watched some TV with my roommate, Dee, but just couldn't keep my eyes open. After almost nodding off a couple times on the couch, I stumbled off to bed.

---

Dee had left for her job when I woke in the morning. Thinking about how I had fucked my boss at work the previous day -- so naughty! -- I started to play with myself. Within a few minutes I started ramping up to what felt like it would be a big orgasm when it just plateaued and I couldn't reach completion. I was shoving three fingers inside myself while manipulating my clit, but I still couldn't get off! Finally, I gave up, got dressed, and headed out to grab a coffee. I was really horny by this point, practically boiling over as I closed my door, and I didn't even notice the guy until I turned and bumped into him. "Shit! Sorry..." I offered.

The Black man rebounded off of me. "Sorry, I should've been more careful."

I recognized the guy as a neighbor, a little taller than me, and not bad looking. He had close-cropped curly hair and seemed to be in pretty good shape. All of a sudden, my pussy started to throb. "Can...can you help me?" I unlocked and reopened my door.

"You need help?" he asked as he followed me inside the apartment.

Once he was inside, I closed the door behind and smashed my mouth into his. He was initially startled, but quickly returned my kisses. I had dressed down because it was the weekend, so my t-shirt was off in a flash. His hands went to my bra-covered tits and I gasped because they were still sensitive, I figured because of my upcoming period. Normally PMS made me grouchy, not horny, but I wasn't complaining. My bra quickly hit the floor so that his warm hands could grope my breasts directly, and I moaned into his mouth. My yoga pants also came off, along with my soaked underwear, and I bent over the couch. "Please..." I moaned, and the guy, whose name I didn't even know, pulled down his pants to free his cock. It was about average length, though thicker than Rudy's, and I could feel my mouth watering at the sight of it, but I didn't want it in my mouth. I shimmied my butt and he moved forward to slot the head of his dick into the slick entrance of my pussy. A moment later, he was inside me. "Yes..." I moaned...this was what I'd been missing that morning...this would make me cum.

He grabbed my hips and thrust himself into me halfway, three-quarters, and then all the way in.

"Yess..." I could feel my pleasure mounting as he took me from behind, pulling almost all the way out before sliding that fantastic cock back inside me again and again. "C'mon...c'mon..." I moaned, chasing my orgasm once more. He needed to be a little harder, or a little deeper, or...? Something! "Fuck! Mee!" I cried out.

He grabbed my arms, pulled them back, and used them to pound his cock into me, causing my head to fall onto the couch cushion. At this angle, his cock delved down into my depths...I could feel it kissing my cervix, and that almost set me off but not quite. I could hear someone whining, a pathetic keening sound, and then realized that it was me.

"Gonna cum..." he moaned, slowing down.

Bless him! But at that moment, I knew what I was missing. "Inside! Insiiiide..."

Now that he had been given permission, he picked up the pace again, grunting heavily.

"Yes...yes..." I moaned, ready.

"URGHH!" he grunted, and I felt his dick paint my insides white.

"Yeeuuaghh!" I screamed out in my own orgasm as his seed pressure-washed my cervix. Spurt after spurt of his potent cum shot deep inside me, and my body ate it up like candy, seemingly turning it into orgasmic energy. My pussy gripped him, drawing even more of his cum inside my sultry depths. "Guhh...huhh..." I moaned, my mouth open as I drooled onto the couch cushion.

He pulled out and I grunted at the loss. "Uh, I gotta girlfriend...can we keep this between us?" he asked as he pulled his pants up and headed toward the door.

I gave him a weak thumbs-up as he left. I never went back out for that coffee, feeling super tired all of a sudden. I barely managed to get my clothes back on before passing out on the couch.

---

I woke up when Dee came back -- her full name was Dilpreet, but she prefers 'Dee' because she doesn't like being called 'Dilly' -- along with her boyfriend, Raj. He actually reminded me a bit of that handsome Suresh guy from that old show 'Heroes'. The two of them had met through their parents, who were friends back in India...they were the typical arranged marriage, though they weren't married, and in fact they had told their parents that they weren't a good match before proceeding to date without their familys' knowledge in order to avoid the pressure. They had been seeing each other for almost 6 months and things seemed to be going well.

"You hungry?" Raj asked. "We brought KFC."

"Oh hell yeah," I told him, and proceeded to eat half of the bucket. I was starving!

We hung out for a while before they headed to their bedroom. Upon hearing Dee's giggles, I felt my pussy throb. Without even thinking, I was knocking at their door.

"Uh, yeah?"

I opened it to find them under the covers. "Bit short notice, but can I join you? One-time thing." I pulled my t-shirt off, revealing my bra-covered B-cups, and waited.

Raj gave Dee a look. Whole volumes seemed to pass between them before she turned back and answered with a salacious grin, "Okay, Hilary, you little slut."

I smiled and pulled the rest of my clothes off before joining them in the bed. Raj was in pretty good shape, with a hairy chest and well-defined abs. Dee was a voluptuous gal, so I figured he would be happy with someone a little more toned like him, and I was right. He immediately turned and started kissing my midsection while Dee jacked him off from the other side. Raj moved lower to lick my pussy and I gasped in pleasure, though I didn't cum. When he moved between my legs, I saw that his thin 6 1/2" cock had a condom on. "You don't need that," I said as I reached toward it.

"No sex without a condom," Dee said, and I backed off as Raj pushed the covered head inside me. Dee came up from behind to nibble his ear and rub his chest as he thrust.

I was already incredibly wet, so he was able to get all the way inside without much trouble. I gasped and moaned as he dicked me well, but I still couldn't cum. Normally I'd be on my third orgasm by this point, so I was getting antsy. I moved my legs around his hips and pulled. "Harder..." I urged him. He thrust harder and faster, grunting in pleasure as he plundered my sodden pussy.

Finally, after a few minutes, I heard Dee say from behind him, "I always wanted to try this..."

Immediately, Raj's eyes opened wide and he thrust into me super hard. "Ohhfuuuckk!" he cried out, and I felt the pulsing inside me that signaled his orgasm...but I still didn't cum.

"Nngh!" I groaned in frustration, probably making them think that I was cumming as well.

After Raj's orgasm was over, he carefully pulled out, tied the condom, and dropped it off the edge of the bed before turning to Dee. "You put your finger up my butt!" he admonished her.

"And you instantly came!" she retorted. "You liked it."

As they continued to argue, I took advantage of their distraction to grab my clothes from the floor and, when I saw the used rubber next to them, reflexively palmed it. "Thanks! I'll leave you to it..." I mumbled, leaving the room and closing the door behind. Back in my room, I lay on my bed and dropped the condom next to me before I started frigging my pussy and clit. I still couldn't cum! I eyed the condom. For the couple times I'd had sex since the old woman had...cursed me?...I only came when the guy came inside me. I untied the rubber, pinched the open end, and fed it into my open pussy. Then I lifted the tip and let go of the opening, causing Raj's load to burble down and then inside me. "URGHH!" I screamed as I came hard, reflexively squeezing the rubber and causing the rest of Raj's forbidden sperm to spurt inside. My back arched, I stopped breathing, and my body shuddered in pleasure as his load suffused my depths. "Fuuck..." I moaned as my orgasm finally calmed down.

I took stock of my situation. It seemed that the old woman had, indeed, made it so that I could only reach orgasm upon feeling my body being inseminated, but the intensity of those orgasms was beyond anything I'd ever felt before. As long as I could find a man to fuck, I was coming out ahead on this deal. I didn't know how I'd get rid of this curse, but I'd have to get on the pill after my period arrived in the next day or so or I'd be in real trouble.

I tossed the now-empty condom into the trash, rolled over, and fell unconscious.

---

In the morning, I was ransacking the remainder of the KFC from the fridge when Dee raced out the front door, late for work. Raj came out of her room a few minutes later to shave and clean up. I was waiting for him, naked, as he opened the bathroom door.

"Ah! Hilary, what--?"

I kissed him passionately and, to his credit, he pulled back pretty quick. "Wait, last night was one time..."

I dropped to my knees. "Don't you want to finally have sex without a condom?" I asked as I unfastened his trousers and pulled down his boxer briefs. "I'm clean and it's a safe day." Then I took his hardening cock into my mouth.

"Ohh..." he moaned, "we shouldn't..."

Once I got him to full hardness, I got back to my feet. "How about I do all the work...you just have to stand there." I jumped and wrapped my legs around him. His hands reflexively went under my ass to hold me up, giving me the chance to direct his hard unit inside me. I wrapped my arms around him for leverage and began to ride.

"Chod!" he moaned, and turned so that his ass was against the bathroom counter. He brought his mouth back to mine as I fucked him. I couldn't believe how full of energy I felt. I had been eating a lot more than usual lately, so thought that might account for it.

Raj's first time having unprotected sex seemed to be too much for him, though, so he only lasted another few minutes before he grunted into my mouth and I felt his hot cum gush inside of me, setting off my primed body.

"NNGH! NNH!" I screamed into his mouth as my orgasmic insides practically sucked his rich seed deeper inside my depths. My body shook upon him until his spurts calmed down, and then he pulled me off of him.

"I cannot believe we did that. Dee will kill me..."

I was huffing as I came down from my orgasmic high. "Don't tell her, then...this doesn't have to be a one-- well, two-time thing, y'know."

"I...I have to go..." Raj quickly pulled his pants up, grabbed his stuff, and fled the apartment.

"Woo!" I sighed and headed back to bed. Good thing it was my day off, as I napped for hours.

---

Dee came home briefly before heading to stay over at Raj's place. I got the feeling that he didn't want to see me. Well, whatever...life is short and I am hot. I got all dolled up and headed out to the clubs. Didn't get back until the early morning, doing the 'walk of shame' with my high heels over my shoulder. I had fucked one guy, a redhead, behind the club and then a dark-haired guy with a handsome goatee took me back to his place so I could have my way with him. Both mens' ejaculations had nearly blown my mind with the intensity of my resulting orgasms.

I cooked up some chicken nuggets, and then some more when they weren't enough, before having a nap.

---

Raj was a good guy after all, it seemed, as Dee nearly ripped my eyes out when she got back, yelling at me to move the fuck out. I told her it would take me a few weeks to find a new place, and in the meantime she told me she'd stay at Raj's. I was kinda bummed at losing a friend...actually, I...I sat down quickly. I was a terrible person! What was I doing, fucking another woman's boyfriend? Before the old crone, I would never have done something like that. I lay in my bed, crying, and eventually fell asleep.

---

The next day, I was back at work. I felt like a zombie, just going through the motions, but Rudy didn't say anything. I caught him looking at me, all horndog, but I didn't entice him for a second time.

Later that day, I opened room 412 and stopped. There was a man standing there, stark naked and toweling off from a shower. He had olive skin, a bald head, and seemed a little overweight. He turned, surprised, inadvertently showing off his oversized unit, and pointed to the doorknob. I saw that I had overlooked the Do Not Disturb sign. I stepped into the room, made sure that no one else was there, and started disrobing with a sultry smile...

---

Over the next week I must have fucked nearly a dozen men, including the guy from room 412 once more, each time exploding in orgasm as they filled up my wanton body with a load of potent sperm. My period was now late by a few days, but I hadn't had sex for weeks prior to jumping Rudy that first time, and that had been too close to my regularly scheduled period to be dangerous. I kept going, thinking that at any time the 'blood tide' would arrive, but another week passed and still nothing.

Finally, I bought a pregnancy test and stared at the two lines. How was this possible?! Then I realized that whatever that hag had done to me had somehow made me instantly fertile, which explained my sore breasts and high sex drive, and then I had stupidly knocked myself up. Well, whatever...I ordered an abortion drug online, but when it arrived, I found myself flushing it down the drain instead of taking it.

Over the next few weeks I kept fucking and fucking, including a real estate agent so I could get to the top of the list for a good studio apartment. I always came hard, but only when I felt that telltale warm throbbing of a man cumming deep inside me. Well, it's not like I'm going to get more pregnant, right? My stomach swelled, my breasts itched and got bigger, and my appetite for food was as great as the sex. Over the next few months, while it was harder to find partners, it wasn't impossible...some men are really turned on by a pregnant belly.

Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers
12