Hilary's Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I took maternity leave and lazed about at home until my water broke while I was being fucked by one of my new neighbors. Unfortunately, I didn't get to cum before I was giving birth in the hospital. The baby, I realized, looked like Rudy, my hotel supervisor. Guess he knocked me up that first and only time with him.

I went on the pill immediately...while my sex drive had finally slowed back down to normal, I still needed to be inseminated in order to orgasm. However, my next period never arrived, nor the two after that, and another test confirmed my back-to-back pregnancies as Rudy's baby suckled at my breast. As my deflated stomach started filling up again, I went off of the pill and once more couldn't go through with an abortion. Months later, I was back in the hospital giving birth to my second child.

When they handed her to me I told them that there had to be some sort of mistake, as the little girl was clearly half-Black, but I hadn't been with a Black man for well over a year...that guy, my neighbor, was actually the second guy I had fucked after the curse started. They took the baby away but came back later with a genetic test confirming she was mine. I was so confused.

Once again, I went back on the pill. Once again, my period didn't come and the cycle began again. Months later, the boy that was born was obviously half-Indian, looking much like Raj, who I hadn't seen for almost two years by that point, and I definitely hadn't fucked any Indo-American men since then!

That's when I realized what that evil hag had done to me: every time I had sex and felt that exquisite, overwhelming orgasmic sensation as a man came inside me, I had been impregnated, but only one baby at a time. Once I birthed one, the next one started growing, one after the other. I'd probably had sex over a hundred times since then! I knew I would be birthing babies for the rest of my life. It's just as the witch had said: settle down, have some bairns. I wouldn't be able to have a wild life ever again, as I would be too busy providing for all of these children, and my body would never fully recover from the previous pregnancy before the next one came along.

The next one was also Raj's...I remembered jumping him the morning after inseminating myself with his leftover condom. The one after that had red hair, and so on.

I settled into a celibate lifestyle, content with just going on welfare and taking care of my children, but eventually found a rare man that loved me being constantly pregnant from other men, thank God...I got lucky there. Unfortunately, with my already long line of sperm donors, I'll be dead before I get to carry his babies. I guess the only real excitement I get to look forward to is the inevitable visit from Guinness World Records.

12