All Comments on 'Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 07'

by Addicted2Writing

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Continuity

End of the last chapter....

"Okay you'll take the apartment or okay you'll stay?"......both.

This chapter... I only had thirteen more days working at Naluchra since I'd given him my two week notice last night.

Sorry, just my nit picking little brain

Still a great story though

grrlslavegrrlslaveover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Great story but I wish the chapters were longer like the first one was. Still, I'm loving it! Thank you for your writing.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
MJ

Don't think that was a conflict. She said yes to the apartment and staying while under the influence of his glamoring. I think she was just back under her own control and fighting the urge give in, not remembering the glamor episode.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
FA

Good point and I hadn't seen the glamouring wearing off. I thought it would have altered her memory and she would have remembered her promise.

Either way, an excellent story.

PS...memo to self....stick to scrabble :-)

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
Yes I know

I'm a pain in the backside but wouldn't an ambulance have been a good idea ?? and why with his lightning speed didn't Hilliard stop the guy from breaking her hip .He'd already neutralized the other guy .Still addicted though :-)

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years agoAuthor
WOW! TOUGH CROWD! lol

OK...legitimate questions.

Glamouring/apt - She wasn't glamoured. She had simply resolved to comply with Hiliad. Whether she knows it or not, there's something about him she likes.

Yes, Hiliad can be a douchebag, Hiliad changing isn't a fast process. Trust me, guys!!! Just bare with me. But all will be explained in upcoming chapters.

I hope Hiliad becomes more likable!

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years agoAuthor
The ambulance dispute & Hiliad

Hospital for Connee: Vampires are very reclusive, especially Hiliad. He wants to stay out of the limelight! Having an injured human isn't good for a vampire and would surely bring them danger.

Hiliad being fast--yes, he is. But everything happened so fast he couldn't keep up with it. He's not perfect, although he thinks he is. lol

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
*obnoxious game show buzzer for wrong answer*

Last chapter, when he comes into her office and sees that she is upset, he glamoured her to find out what was wrong. The apartment/staying issues are part of that discussion.

She is feisty and fighting him the whole way. It makes sense that she would later struggle with that 'under the influence' agreement.

(He is showing indications of less ass-hattery, but once she is mended I feel he will revert.) ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous