Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 26-27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, what the shit did that mean?

Looking back at the man, he must have read the confusion on my face. "I'm Nate, in case you were wondering, not that we'll be on a first-name basis." He glanced at the younger of the two and said, "Go practice in the corner." He scuffled away. "Doug is with us, under Thomas' control, who, by the way, is the one that sent me here. He's got Connee and ..."

What?! I growled, incensed beyond anything I had ever felt before in my existence. I struggled against the restraints, regardless of the agony. "You will not hurt her!"

"Oh, now that's a threat," he said sarcastically, "Considering where you are now. Let's see, where do I begin?" He paced back and forth several times, gathering his thoughts. "Dani is Doug's love. We warned her to stay away from humans. Queen Francesca was not pleased to learn of the coupling between her kind and a human, but she found a good use for Doug. You've met Queen Francesca? She is the rare result of the unity between vampire and Bintaur. She was born Bintaur and became vampire. As you know, she has taken on the role quite efficiently."

"Thomas will be here this evening with Connee, not that you'll ever see her. The plans for you are quite different. Elisha needs practice since he's come of age. And who better to practice with than a vampire. He is a Cutter, though not all of us are. But you don't need to know about us. You will be kept until Thomas is certain Connee is under his control. Only then will you die with the sunrise, when he is ready to mate with her."

I yowled at the top of my voice, which cracked horribly.

"Elisha, come," Nate said, a smug grin rose on his lips before he stepped back.

Elisha stood in front of me, and I could feel the energy he put out, even in my weakened state. I watched as he closed his eyes, his body stiffened then threw out his arm with a grunt. What felt like several laser beams tore into my shoulders. I fought to hold back a scream. I'd be damned if I let them know how much it hurt.

"Good, good. Aim for his chest," Nate instructed.

Again he repeated the process, and my body arched forward when knife-like rips cut into my thighs. Looking down, there were no tears in the fabric of the jeans, but my blood began to seep through. I knew I wouldn't be able to heal quickly enough to even consider finding a way out of this.

"Well, that is lower, but you must be direct in your attack," Nate said.

Again and again the cuts erupted onto my body—my chest, stomach, neck, face. Over and over again until I was beyond comprehension of what was happening. All I could do was think of my lovely Connee—her smell, her smiling face, feeling me inside her. I no longer felt my body being ripped to shreds. All I felt were Connee's arms wrapped securely around my neck and her warm, supple lips nibbling on my neck ...

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Connee's POV:

Thomas Milton didn't return to me in the back of the RV as we continued driving. I spent the past several hours trying to figure out what time it was by how long we'd driven, which was useless considering I didn't know how long I was out from the sedative I was given. There were no windows to tell the time from where the sun was in the sky. The only light I had was a small lamp at the foot of the bed.

I wished I had eaten something earlier before all this shit happened. My stomach was gurgling loudly, and I was beginning to get a little nauseous from an empty stomach and the motion of the RV. What was worse was that I had to use the bathroom—badly. Maybe I would be able to free myself then.

Just as I was about to call out for Milton, I felt the RV make a sharp turn and come to a stop. Only then did I hear loud voices come from the front of the vehicle. A moment later, the door slid open and Milton stepped through before sitting down beside me. I squirmed to get away from him, but with my wrists still bound by ropes to posts beside my head and my ankles locked, I didn't move an inch.

"How have you been, Connee?"

How the hell do you think I've been? I screamed to myself. I didn't answer him.

"We're in North Carolina. I'm sure you are starving, as are Doug and I. I want you well and in good shape. What would you like? We are at a great Italian place and ..."

I wasn't listening to him. When he'd mentioned Italian food, it made me think of garlic, which led my thoughts to Hiliad. Then I felt my ankles freed, and I used that to my advantage. I lifted my knees up, although they shook from being straight for so long, and I kicked at him, very poorly, I might add.

He just sat up and peered down at me, pissed. "Now, why'd you have to go and do that, Connee? I was hoping I'd at least be able to trust you by now." He took the restraints, tied the chains together, and I was again helpless. "I'm sure you have to use the bathroom, and I was hoping to allow you to go alone. But because of this, I'm afraid I am going to have to help you."

The thought of him lowering my pants, watching me pee on the toilet and wiping me clean made me sick. I would rather have kept it inside, or pee the bed. Oh! Excellent idea! He'd have to remove me to clean it up, and that would at least give me a chance. And that's exactly what I did. I looked him right in the eyes, grinned as wickedly as I could, and peed myself. He looked at me oddly, wondering what the smile was for, until he looked down at my crotch and saw it slowly stain dark through my jeans.

"Tsk, tsk. Well, looks like you'll have to spend the rest of the trip lying in that." He wasn't angry at all. "Since you aren't cooperating, how about I get you chicken Alfredo?"

I spat into his face. "Choke on that!"

Wiping my spittle off of his face, he cursed. "You are a fighter, I see. Well, then, you shall not eat." He stood up and glared down at me. "This has worked out much better. After we've eaten, you will be weaker. You will not be able to resist me, Connee Byers." Then he closed the door behind him.

My body started to shake, I could barely breathe. I struggled again, though in vain. I felt myself breaking down. And burst into tears.

Hours later, still with no food or sleep, I began to feel myself unable to resist Milton. He'd been sitting on the bed beside me for the rest of the trip trying to get inside my head, only leaving to use the bathroom or get something to drink. I used those alone times to remember Hiliad. He wasn't dead. He couldn't be.

Somehow, Milton stole that picture of my Master and me together. I'd insisted He keep the picture, which took some arguing on His part. I'd told Him His face was engraved on my brain, and He reminded me He had the memory of an elephant. He never understood I would never need a stupid picture to remember Him. But He eventually took it.

And then it was all slipping away. Milton never touched me, or spoke to me; he just glared at me, his face in complete absorption as he worked his mind into my brain. I cursed, screamed, sang any song I could think of to keep my mind preoccupied. It never worked. Soon enough I learned I didn't need to be looking at him to feel him press into my head.

"Mr. Milton! We'll be there in thirty minutes!" Doug yelled from the front of the RV.

Milton never replied, but only worked harder and harder at gaining control of my mind. My body was completely numb, albeit I felt sore from the restraints and my futile struggling. "I won't ... Iwon'tIwon't ..." I said over and over, and every time I did, it sounded more and more unconvincing.

"You feel me now, inside your head, Connee Byers, don't you? You can no longer fight me. You will love me. I will take care of you." He ran his palm over my cheek, and my body responded that time. "I will love you—I already do. We will have a happy life together. You are so young and beautiful. I have no doubt you will give me healthy, beautiful little girls. We will not die, the Bintaurs. This is only the beginning. I love you. Love me back."

Through my red, swollen eyes, I looked at him ... and my heart responded that time. I wanted him. My body ached for him. A smile slowly rose on my lips. "I do, Milton. I truly love you."

Hiliad's POV:

After Elisha and Nate were done with me, my whole body was on fire. Pain seeped into every muscle of my body. My eyes were swollen shut from the slashes to my face that I couldn't see anything an inch in front of me. Keeping the silver chain restraints around my wrists, but removing the ankle chains, they carried me to another corner of the basement, but I had no strength to fight or run away. They shoved me inside a cage, speaking not a word as Nate locked it.

His cell phone rang in his pocket. Walking towards the stairs, he answered. "We just finished up. It's been a successful four hours." He hesitated. "When?" A second later, "Thirty minutes? Fine. We'll be right up." And then they were gone.

Connee is coming! With all that I had—for my Connee—I got to my knees, excruciatingly, and grabbed the bars but then screamed in pain. Looking at my palms, I was aghast at seeing burn marks. The fucking cage was silver. The cage was only six feet high and four feet wide, leaving the only position I could be in was to sit up and wrap my arms around my knees. That meant no sleep. I sat back down, looking around me helplessly.

Then I felt it. I felt Connee. My body instantly woke up, and I howled. I could feel her. She was angry. My god, I'd never felt her that angry before, and she'd been furious with me more than once. "Connee," I mumbled, with my throat dry, my voice croaked.

And then nothing. She wasn't there! I felt no emotion at all. She was ... gone. But there was something so miniscule I knew she wasn't dead. This wasn't the end of it.

"I. Will. Find. You. My. Love."

THIRD PERSON:

"Welcome home, my darling," Thomas Milton said to Connee Byers as they approached the back entrance of his manor, hand in hand.

He had a fantastic home in Arcola, in Loudon County; it was a mansion, really. It was set on a slight hill on twenty or so acres with horse stable, small walking ring for injured horses that he rehabilitated and a beautiful trail in the forested countryside. The house itself was modern, built of full-paneled glass for a beautiful view in every room, seven huge bedrooms, tons of bathrooms, three fireplaces, a chef's kitchen, a guest house, an Olympic-sized pool with changing hut. It was every woman's dream home.

"There's a lovely bath waiting for you. I made sure there were rose petals in it. I hope you like it," he said proudly as they walked into the house.

"Oh, I'm sure I will," she said as she marveled at the interior.

As they walked the hallway between the kitchen and mud room, he hollered for the chef to make a feast for their dinner, their guest was starving. And she was. Walking into a guest bedroom, Milton told her, "This will be your room until the time comes for our union." He was referring to their marriage on Sunday, and when he would have her for the first time. He had been walking with a painful boner ever since Connee became his—in mind only. But he knew that would change. She was already his, if not her body. "Judy will attend to your needs. When you are through, she will bring you downstairs to eat."

"That sounds wonderful," she cooed, pressing her body against Milton.

"Now, now. There will be enough time for that later," he said as he bent down and kissed her hard and passionately. She moaned from the back of her throat.

He directed her to the bathroom and told her Judy will show her her wardrobe. "I hope you find everything to your liking."

"Oh, I'm sure I will. Thank you, Thomas."

"You're welcome," he said, kissed her on the cheek then left her alone.

It had been a long journey for Connee, and she needed a bath desperately. She was overjoyed at her new life, and soaked for almost an hour. Judy interrupted her bath by speaking just outside the bathroom entrance. "Dear, you must get out now. The bath must have drawn cold by now."

Judy was a maid, of sorts. She was a short, thin, bobbed-brunette lady of about sixty, but she could still get around rather stealthily. She, too, had been looking forward to a new, young woman to attend to. "I have some of your clothes prepared on the bed for you to choose from."

Connee had all but passed out in the hot, relaxing tub. "Oh, fell sleep for a few minutes. I'll be right out."

After she dried and wrapped the towel around her, she went into the bedroom, Judy waited for her beside the bed. The dresses were all made of silk—exquisite and expensive. Connee's mouth practically fell open. "Oh, Master Milton has fine taste, doesn't he? These three here were sent directly from Japan, woven from the finest makers in all the country."

"I ... I don't know which to choose. They're all beautiful."

"How about I pick one? You will wear through these rather quickly, I suppose, until you are feeling more rested and can shop for more."

Judy picked out a deep navy blue gown that flowed elegantly over Connee's curved, full-figured hips. The cleavage was revealing, though all the dresses were. Once Connee was dressed, Judy brushed her hair as she sat at the vanity. "Master Milton loves long hair, but on you I'm sure he will prefer it short."

Connee smiled at the woman through the mirror. "I'm sure I will like whatever he chooses for me."

"That you will, dear. There you are!" she said proudly as she flattened a strand of hair refusing to cooperate. "You look lovely, dear."

"Thank you," she smiled appreciatively.

"Now, let's get some nibbles in ya."

Connee still checked out her surroundings until they reached the formal dining room. The ten chair mahogany dining table was intricately carved on the edges and sides, while the chairs matched exactly. An antique buffet table stood beside the table displaying fine china.

"Welcome, my sweet," Milton said as he came into the room and kissed the back of Connee's hand; she blushed wildly. "Please, sit." He pulled out the chair for her, and she sat down with a grumbling stomach. "Oh, yes, I'm hungry myself. Judy, please advise Chef Alexander that we are ready to eat." Milton sat in the chair beside Connee.

"Yes Sir," Judy said with a small curtsy and left.

"I trust you are feeling more yourself."

"Oh, yes, I am. Thank you. It was the best bath I believe I have ever had," she replied.

"Mr. Milton," Alexander greeted as he entered carrying a serving tray. Setting them on the buffet table, he removed the plates and placed them in front of Milton and Connee. "Roast beef with a hint of spices, fresh green beans and squash from the garden, as well as potatoes."

"Thank you, Alex. This looks excellent. Connee, what would you like to drink?"

"Iced tea, if you have it."

Milton gave a hearty laugh. "Of course we do. I'll have the same, Alexander."

The chef bowed and left them, returning shortly with their drinks. By the time they had finished eating, Connee could barely keep her eyes open, and she'd yawned more than once.

"Ah, I shouldn't keep you from sleep," Milton said as he rose and pulled out the chair for her.

As they walked down the hall towards the back of the house, away from Connee's bedroom, Milton explained, "Sunday we will have a fine celebratory feast. You will need as much sleep as possible."

"For what?" she asked perplexed.

"Why, our union, of course. The best beautician in the county will be here tomorrow with your dress and will help you prepare, not that you aren't already stunningly beautiful."

Connee blushed again as Milton punched in a combination to the lock on a narrow, thick wooden door. "There is someone I would like you to meet before we retire for the night."

As they walked down the stairs, the foul odor that greeted Connee was so horrible she flinched and covered her nose. "I'm sorry for the stench. But that's what we have down here at the moment."

Connee was amazed, as well as appalled, at the furnishings of the basement. It was far from an entertainment room; well, there was some kind of sport that she didn't care to know about. Milton led her to a huge metal cage with something odd crouched in the middle. As she got closer, she could see it was a human. But then looking over his face more closely, he was far from human.

Fangs protruded viciously from its mouth. The eyes were swollen almost completely shut, but she could see the irises were bloodshot. His face had multiple slashes across the cheeks and chin, where most of the blood had dried and crusted into horrible crusts of skin. His hair was matted with dirt. The arms were also covered with cuts, as were his stomach and legs. He wore nothing but cut-off jeans, strings hung loosely at the hems.

"Connee, do you know this creature?" Milton asked with venom in his voice. She took a few steps closer, but was held back by Milton. "Not too close, dear."

"Connee," it croaked as it attempted to stand. Its hands grabbed the bars and cried out in a savage, animalistic growl, quickly removing its burning, smoking hands and crouching in the center again. She soon realized its hands were bound with a chain—silver, she soon realized.

"It's me, Hiliad, Connee." Its voice was raspy and menacing.

She quickly looked away at Milton. "What makes you think I know this ... thing?"

Milton smiled gleefully.

Hiliad hissed. "No, no, Connee," it shook its head back and forth. Blood began to seep from the corners of its eyes. "I ... you know me," it appealed.

"Oh, Thomas, please, let's get out of here," she pleaded into his eyes.

Milton bent down and kissed her. The captive let out a cry of anguish and hatred. "Go on up, sweetheart. I will meet you in the hallway."

Connee kissed him once more and practically ran up the stairs, holding the front of the skirt up so as not to trip.

Milton turned to its prey and narrowed his eyes. "As you see, Hiliad Fildri, you no longer own her, not that you ever did." Hiliad wailed again, but it fell on deaf ears. "She will be my wife on Sunday, and then she will be mine forever. You, on the other hand, will be released to hell at sunrise Monday morning. It's quite an event. You see, Bintaurs from all over the country will be in attendance to watch you burst into flames. It's a rare treat for us."

Regardless of the pain, Hiliad grabbed onto the bars and shook them before collapsing onto the floor. He was so exhausted and weak that he brushed his back against the silver bar and grunted loudly.

Milton laughed at him wickedly before turning and leaving him alone once more.

Milton met Connee in the hallway, and she sighed in relief when he took her hand and led her down the hallway to the stairs. "I'm sorry if you are jostled," he said, his voice gentle and soft.

"Why did you have to show that to me?"

"I had to be sure you are mine," he replied as they ascended the stairs.

She brushed her shoulder into his playfully. "You know I am."

He bent down and kissed her forehead as they entered her bedroom. "I am sure you are exhausted. I was waiting for you to dip your head in your dinner plate."

She chuckled as she sat on the bed. "I felt like I was going to."

"Well, the beautician will be here at one, so you can sleep in. I was thinking we could ride two of my favorite horses for a dinner picnic?"

Finishing a yawn, she replied, "That sounds lovely. Thomas, will you be staying with me tonight?"

He approached her and stood between her legs. Bending down, he kissed her softly as he ran his fingers through her hair. "I'm afraid not. You need rest."

"But ... I want you with me."

"We have the rest of our lives together now," he said, rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

"Hmm, I like the sound of that," she grumbled sleepily.

"Now, what shall you wear tonight?" Milton turned and searched a dresser drawer, pulling out a gown. When he turned around, she was lying on her back asleep, in a dead snore. He grinned devilishly. "Looks like I will have to undress and change you, my dear."

12