Hilly 01

Story Info
Hilly is best known for his Tranny fan fiction blogs.
4.5k words
2.4
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hilly 01

Hey there, I'm Hilly and I am very pleased to make your acquaintance, even if my dressing the other way bothers you. Just give me a chance, like a few others have and let's see how things pan out between us, okay? And don't even worry about getting to know me just off to the side or around the corner only and things like that. I like to be "bothered" with and I'll "bother you back" with the appropriate and equal response and I'm very confident that at the end of the day, you won't say that we'll never speak again. And take note that I didn't say anything about "dating" or being together in a more biblical sense, so, bother with me and I'll bother back then and everything will be just fine.

But LOL, after we have gotten to know each other a little better, you can expect a few or a series of weird questions from me. This isn't the basis of my story or anything, but I have a crazy blog page on Chang where I write about crazy Trans sexual situations, so I'm only asking weird questions for story lines and not much more. And before you start sending me comments, yes, my main Tranny character always ends up in a crazy sexual situation, but, yes, another Tranny or two always comes to the rescue, so it's a community support thing. And I'm not the main Trans character either. His name is Billie, so it's totally different.

So, let's get back to how you might bother with me then, shall we? Well, let me start with how I might bother back with you because I have researched that for my blog because I want at least some of it to be authentic, so I know a little about the mechanics of it all. Um, unfortunately, that's all I have to say about that, but I'm curious about how the "bothering" mechanics feel, so feel free to exhibit your form of "bothering" once we have met, I guess. And I grew up dressing the other way, so hugging and kissing is already in the books, so, if you want to "bother" with me a little further then, well, bother with me then and let me express myself too!

However, LOL, if you do bother with me, make it very obvious so that I clearly know to bother back with you correctly. I mean, if you're curious about me, I mean, I might be curious about you, so make it crystal clear and obvious, not that I'm getting worried that no one is going to really bother with me or anything.

But try not to be one of my friends or acquaintances! Like my acquaintance Blake, who I'll get to in a moment.

Anyways, I live in one of those Condo rows where every Condo looks exactly the same down the front of the row with all those matching stairway steps and front doors that has no parking on the two lane road, which means, LOL, no one ever even uses the front except for deliveries. And I mean the front of the Condo row complex is a ghost row.

All the action is in the rear, which is much lower than the front, has the garages complete with a very small and short driveway and the street we use to come and go, which also has limited street curb parking. Which is where all the quibbling and bickering happens because I seem to be the only Condo owner who has an empty garage to park in. I mean, maybe I'm not old enough to have amassed a bunch of junk that doesn't fit in the Condo, but I do enjoy how everyone protects their unofficial, yet official to them, curb side parking spot.

And then mirror image the entire row of identical Condo's from the street we use to come and go. Which is how I know everyone's garage is full of junk, LOL.

And yes, even though I have zero skin in the game one way or other during the "bickering" games, I like to watch the action from outside, not that it's a great opportunity to show off my dressing talents, but it's a super chance to showcase my talents, so that's what I do.

And by the way, stare downs are not a form of "bothering", so get your eyeful from my personal Chang page before you stop by to bother with me. Unless you can't stop staring at me because I got extremely lucky in the body department.

Anyways, here is where my story starts. Every visitor has learned the hard way that visitors dare not park in the covenant parking spots, so they all crowd into the few spaces available at either end of the replica Condo rows, which is how I came to know a few outsiders.

Three exact duplicate doors down, is where this guy, Billy lives and my best guess is that Billy has the official "Man Cave" hang out spot for his buds. And Billy is pretty cool and he doesn't bother with me much, but we roll along, I guess. Which brings me to a few of his "Man Cave" buds, who have to walk right past my place to get to Billy's pad, right?

Jacob and Conner don't bother with me, but they do give a gentle wave. Blake, on the other hand, not only gives me a wave, but he bothers enough to bend his fingers a couple of times, so that seems like a little "bothering" to me, so I pay a little attention back to Blake. Not that I think I'm his type or anything and I have caught a glimpse or two of Blake with a real girl before, but he bothers to bends his fingers at me, right? Which is a gesture that I bother to return, so.

Well, here's my other best guess about Billy. I mean, he may have the preferred "Man Cave" to watch sports in, but I just don't see him knowing a whole lot about proper entertaining, so, when my Tranny friend, Bennie Jaye, mentioned to me that there was some sort of Last Four basketball playoffs tipping off last Saturday, I mean, I took it upon myself to pull together a box of real munchies for the guys.

And don't worry about Bennie Jaye. He is and has been my blog character's savior a few times and has almost become a staple in my series. Or Bennie Jaye is sexually active for short.

And contrary to certain rumors, Blake is not my Brick character from my Tranny sex fan fiction page on Chang no more than I am the Tranny character who keeps ending up in crazy situations with straight 8 guys, so.

[Weep]

"Goodies in my back door, Blake."

[Whoop]

"What, Hilly?"

[Weep]

"I have game goodies at my back door, duh."

Stupid auto-update, right? Nope! I think I got pretty lucky with such a nice back door, so. But what was stupid was how Blake snuck around to get to my rear door through the garage! Jeez. I'm not an 8 or anything, but I'm not hideous, so, jeez with the sneaking around.

"I just figured that Billy didn't understand much about feeding his game watch guests, Blake, so I put together this box of tasty munchable snacks. I mean, you don't have to bother with it if I'm all wrong and stuff, so."

[Blake flips through the box of legit munchie snacks and counts his "munchie hero" credits in his head]

And then, wow, Blake smiled and bothered with me! Right on the lips!

[Mwah]

"What's gotten into you then, Blake? You haven't bothered with me this much before, so?"

"We're [mwah] alone [mwah] for a minute [smooch], Hilly and maybe I'm curious [smooch] about what it's like to [mwah] bother with you [smack, tongue tap] then, so?"

"You're kissing me, Blake? Who are you and where is the Blake who only bothers to bend his fingers at me, hmm?"

"I mean [smooch] Hilly, I could stop and [mwah] and get over to Billy's [lip smack] Condo with this box of goodies for the [smooch] games on TV then, Hilly or we could do [tongue wag smooch] this a little more, so?"

"That's my ass, Blake."

"And [mwah] it's as good, as shapely and [smooch] as soft as most others, Hilly [squeeze, smack, pat, squeeze, smooch]."

I mean, in my head, I was calling him out for taking my temperature with his tongue and for the way his hands were exploring literally every line of my torso, but I guess I was overwhelmed with what it felt like when someone actually bothered with me, so.

Also, being bothered with is overwhelming and it should be the normal, so.

"Alright Blake, you win this one [smack, tongue tease, smack] and you have your assorted munchies for the game, so is this where we draw a line in the sand then? And you know I can feel that, right?"

[Throb, throb, throb, throb]

"Just tell me [smooch] true, Hilly, I'm Brick from your blog, right, Hilly [smooch, smack, smooch, mwah, tongue back, mwah]?"

"No! Well, I mean, maybe, well, I mean, no!"

Oh, and folks, my Tranny sex situational blog on Chang is called "Risky Bothered Moments" and it's up to episode eleven, so.

"Hilly [smooch], I want to fuck you like episode seven some night then, Dill [smooch]."

"Brick! I mean, Blake!"

"But you made it [lip smack, smooch] sound so comfortable [mwah] and satisfying, Hilly."

Again, in my head, I was calling Blake out for wanting to go all "viva Wyoming" on me, a boy and all, so.

"Oh, well, I stole that one from a sexy cowgirl from Wyoming who has amazing hips and sexy thigh gap and it did sound comfortable that both people had a place to sit down and the bed mattress seemed to mimic the movement of her pony, so."

"[Mwah] quick suck me right now, Hilly [smack]."

I mean, of course, in my head, I was calling him out for wanting that from a boy who dresses the other way, so.

"No Brick, I mean, Blake. Anyways, what's going on with you today? I mean, you've gotten hard for me a few times in the past, but you always go limp when it pops into your head that I'm just a boy who likes to wear satin undies and lip gloss. And I didn't mean that to sound so "calling you out" like as it might have, so, sorry about that, Brick, I mean, Blake."

"Just a [smack] quick kiss from your [smack, tongue] knees then, Hilly, like in the beginning of your blog stories and I promise (smooch, smooch, smack] that it will be quick and you won't need rescuing."

"Hmm, I see that you read episode two of my blog as well then Brick, I mean, Blake."

[Weep, "tip off soon". Whoop, "game time". Ping, "where are you, Blake?"]

Oh, in my head I was, LOL, calling Billy and the guys and thanking them for saving the day! I mean, I'm curious about being "bothered" with and all, but whoa, things change quickly when you're finally alone with a bothersome acquaintance! But I took it as a learning experience too. I mean, there was a little something that I had all wrong in blog about my fictious character, Blake and I already said that I wanted things to be as authentic as possible, so.

And yes, it was an anatomical correction that I would have to figure out how to fix in my blog because episode three kind of highlighted things a different way and my Tranny followers appreciate the finer details, so. Also, several of my followers called me out after episode three, so I will admit my error and work a medical marvel in as soon as possible, I guess.

"Oh, it sounds like the guys are worried about your whereabouts then, Brick, I mean, Blake, so?"

"Hilly, I need it and I need it from you and I'm your Brick, so?"

"Fine, you may be a good representation of my fictious Brick character, Blake, but I'll remind you that it has been Bennie Jaye who swooped in and saved me from having crazy sex with you, so? But I promise to have Brick become a medical marvel starting with tomorrow's blog entry, but in my defense, the prior banana bend description worked for episode four down by the river, so."

"Is that why you fished me out of my cargo shorts then, Hilly? For blog research, hmm?"

"Well, my followers need the details, Brick, I mean, Blake and they have called me out for not having Brick point straight to the moon. They all love Brick and they all want to be stabbed properly and straight by him, so?"

"You're bothering to stroke me, Hilly!"

"Well, someone should bother to author a blog about how well things fit, I mean, it's for research, Brick, I mean, Blake. My Tranny followers like to edge and the smallest of details make the difference, so."

[Weep, "hey, tip off soon". Whoop, "hey, game time". Ping, "hey, where are you, Blake?"]

"I mean, Brick, well, you should take the box of game watch goodies and go then, so?"

"Ah-hah! So, I am your Brick then, Hilly, right?"

Once again, in my head, I was calling, calling, calling him out for calling me out, but it came out of my mouth differently, I guess. Also, huh, his tool seemed to be calling out too then! Like thump, thump, thump, throb, throb, throb, which is something I'll try to work into my blog, episode twelve, I suppose, but in my favor! Which is something that I will figure out the meaning for later. Much later since I found myself bothering with his Brick in my hand.

"You like the throbbing, Hilly."

[Throb, throb, throb]

"So, so what, Blake? I have a pulse too."

"You like the temperature, Hilly."

[Whew, that's warm]

"So, so what, Blake? I have the same body temperature."

"You like the way it fits in your hand, Hilly."

[Wow, that's a quite a fit]

"So, so what, Blake? I've held a hammer by the handle before."

"Hmm, you're going to love how it fits between your plump lips, Hilly."

[Hilly Sizes up things with finger tips. Huh? Continues to size up with fingers]

"Episode two, Hilly, episode two! One pucker kiss, Hilly, episode two!"

I mean, what I wanted to say in my head was shame on me for sizing up Brick so early in my blog series, but what I actually thought about was episode two, which he clearly bothered to ask for. Which also is where his fictious banana bend actually worked in his favor. Well, the curve worked out for Billie then because the crazy sexual situation was when Brick picked up Billie for a river date and Brick convinced Billie to suck him off in the front seat of his SUV, which was a tight squeeze, which is where the smooth banana curve helped out with smoothly curving right down in there and all.

But before Billie could go all "ug, ug, ug" and stuff from the SUV floor board, Tranny Tia Jaye spied what was happening and swooped in to save the day! And showed Billie how to properly lay across the front seat of a SUV and suck off a date, so. Like proper.

"Brick, ugh, Blake, you're asking me to perform without my fictious muscle backing me up, so?"

"Yet, you're still stroking me off, Hilly, so kneel or get ready to have a mess."

Oh, in my head, I was screaming! But I was screaming that those "facial" memes do nothing for me and I think it's gross, not to mention icky. But he was right about the other thing, so.

"Call me out, Hilly, call me out, but be quick about it! I know you're a boy and I want your boy mouth taking care of the business that you bothered to start!"

Well, so much for calling out a guy to scare him off, right? And not one Tranny muscle backup in sight! But I wasn't going to have to redo my hair or take a shower, so, fine, I finally knelt down and recreated episode six where my hero, Tranny Josie, firmly gripped the hard cock that wanted a red pill blow job from me in a tree house as a way to control things.

And then huh, I mean, I guess I won't put that in any of my blogs then. Unless my cock pucker kisses and hand grip is all that.

"That wasn't exactly episode two, Hilly, but you know, I still blasted a nut and you swallowed it, so. And that was ten minutes in your next blog! Ten minutes, I say!"

"Well, Blake, that wasn't as bad as I was expecting in terms of, um, I didn't mind the taste or the icky texture, but being so quick about things from your side might have helped that, but I'll still have Brick splitting the Tranny's in half for 15 minutes, so."

And huh, then the kissing and the hugging and the body smashing and the ass groping was over then hmm?

"Wait, Blake, I mean, was that the normal "ten minutes" then, hmm? I'm asking for a friend."

"Oh, are you saying that you'll give a go on your belly then, Hilly, if it were about normal, hmm?"

Well, in my head, I was thinking that Brick is going to lose a fight and be replaced by, um, by Skip in my future blogs, but it came out differently, I guess.

"Maybe. Which to be clear, is not a "yes" or a "no" response, Blake. But real soon, Billie goes out for his first walk alone while dressed like a street worker and you'll come upon him, I mean, Brick will come upon him as they both approach the Cottonwood Street alley, so."

Oh, so the kissing and the hugging and the sexy talk was really over then, huh? I mean, I was rewriting episode twelve in my head and in his favor and he just buttons up, says "ahh" and heads to Billy's place to watch some games then? Huh?

But I had Brick, I mean, Blake so taken from nutting from me that he forgot his box of game watch munchie snacks, so I freshened my lip gloss, grabbed the box of goodies and made my way down a few identical Condo doors and slipped into Billy's garage and knocked on the back door. I mean, I strolled slowly so the neighbors could get an eyeful of me an all, but I dressed cute, so.

[Knock, knock]

"Aww, damn it, Hilly, what do you want, wait, what's in that box then, hmm?"

"Billy, I know that I'm not man enough to enter your "Man Cave", but I also figured that you don't know much about filling a man's belly properly, so?"

"Just keep your voice down so the guys can't hear us, Hilly. What's your "it's a tie" proposal then?"

"Oh, I'm glad you bothered to ask me that, Billy. I'll trade you this box of munchable game goodies for your input on episode thirteen, so?"

[Snatches that box of munchable game goodies]

"Be quick about it, Hilly and no lip smooching, so?"

"Billy, here's the beginning of the crazy sex situation. You want to have your way with my characters boy butt and do it bare back so that there is a huge gooey mess, but you know that Billie will fight you off about that, so you invite him over for an ice tea date."

"[Munch] go on, Hilly."

"Alright, so, to help you with deep fucking your secret Tranny crush in the boy butt, you spike his ice tea, but Billie is on to you, so he spikes your ice tea back, so?"

"[Munch] so, we're both in red pill "la, la, land" then, Hilly? And just between us, Hilly, I like how you say "boy butt", so [munch]."

"But we had that five minutes before the red pills fully kicked in, so we made our way to your bedroom and basically stripped each other naked before passing out face down on your bed, so?"

"Hilly [munch], so what? We're both passed out then? Who is going to jack off over reading that then, hmm?"

"Oh, but Billy, you forgot that your good friends, Jacob and Conner just stop by at random times and that they are such good friends with you, they just let themselves in without knocking. And then, you know, wander around your place looking for where you might be and then OMG, they look into your bedroom door and what do they see? They see you and I face down and asses up on you bed, basically naked! And I mean, Conner secretly wants to drill me, so?"

"OMFG, Hilly, I get Jacob? I mean, Jacob gets me? I mean, Hilly, get the hell out of here! And seriously, Jacob?"

LOL, so much for keeping his voice down, right?

"Fine, Billy, I'll leave you to the games and with the goodies then, but did we do anything before we passed out from the spiked ice tea drinks? Or would you rather that Ethan Trap swoops in and saves me from you and saves me from Conner and also saves you from Jacob, hmm?"

"Well, I mean, you need to rewrite the entire blog story anyways, Hilly because I lock my doors, so."

"Oh, I mean, did I show up for our ice tea date with Ethan Trap as my backup muscle then right from the get go or something, Billy, hmm?"

"Well, I mean, we're not compatible anyways, Hilly, so you can bring Ethan Trap and um, I'll give him a tour of my Condo, so?"

"Hmm, is there where I say "boy butt" a lot then, Billy?"

"You little..."

"[Mwah, tongue tag, tongue tease, mwah.] Enjoy your bouncing ball game, Billy."

"You little..."

"[Tongue, all tongue.] Can I still be passed out naked face down on your bed while you bang Ethan Trap's little boy butt, Billy, hmm?"

"You little..."

"[Mwah] Just asking for a story line, Billy, so bye, now."

12