Hilly 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LOL, one of these days, my blog story line research is so going to get me gang banged, right?

"What the hell is all the ruckus out here at your back door then, Billy? Ooh, good goodies! Oh, Hilly."

"Conner, it's nice to see you."

"And it's nice to see you this close up, Hilly, but, um, ooh."

"Bike shorts and I'm close enough to home, so? Also, Billy, didn't you say that you needed to use the bathroom then, hmm?"

Oh, so no "you little bitch" in front of Conner, huh? However, LOL, I think I found my new Banana Bob character for future blog stories! Or he needs to wear different underwear.

"Conner, let me ask you something. Imagine that you approached me for a casual conversation in the "parking" alley and I was struggling with keeping my undies from showing and then you noticed that walk space built into the alley wall and then you seduced me through that little walk way for a heat of the moment blow job then."

"Are you wearing a skirt, Hilly?"

"I never wear skirts, Conner, but I can work that in for you later, so????"

"Well, it's possible that my seduction works and things are going in my favor, but you're still just a blog virgin, so Tranny Darla Maye spies what's going on and swoops in for your rescue, so?"

"Conner, I'm not all that Lilly White! I mean, I'm pretty Eggshell White, but not Lilly White! Anyways, alright, so Tranny Darla Maye spies us and is wearing a short pleated skirt and he jumps over the short wall and because thongs lose their function when a Tranny jumps around, I mean, a few things are swinging all around, but Tranny Darla Maye comes to my rescue and pushes me away from you and on my butt, so?"

"Oh, I mean, well."

"Oh, Tranny Darla Maye quickly man handles your horny man issues and I'm still sitting on the ground looking around in amazement from what just happened, so?"

"Yeah, but Hilly, I come around again pretty quickly and all, so?"

"Conner, I mean, Tranny Darla Maye knows this about you, so he lifts his little pleated skirt and twerks you back to life just like that. And some things are still swinging around because thongs just don't hold a guy, so."

"Oh, but during the twerking process then, Hilly, right?"

"Oh, you slipped right into him or he twerked your hard cock into him, either way, so?"

"So, I'm getting mine then, hmm Hilly?"

"Conner, you're getting your piece of boy butt and Tranny Darla Maye is doing his part back and he has leaned forward against the short alley wall for the proper angle that you like your boy butt and things are still swinging all around, so?"

"Ahh, I like how "boy butt" rolls off of your tongue, Hilly. But listen, I mean, it sounds like Tranny Darla Maye has the position over you and just so you know, if and when I take a piece of boy butt, I mean, things will be swinging and swaying all around, so?"

"Oh, I mean, with me sitting on my butt in sheer amazement of how I was saved, I mean, and with Tranny Darla Maye's position against the alley wall, his pillar and stones are swinging and swaying right above my open mouth, so."

"Hmm."

"I mean, I have to think about the blog story line, but I would do it for Tranny Darla Maye. I just said that I'm just Eggshell White, Conner, so?"

"Hmm, tell me about your shapely boy butt then, Hilly."

"Oh, that's Lilly White, Conner, but Tranny Darla Maye stayed with you all night as I ran away, so you're spent at the end of the blog story. Um, um, ooh."

"I'll walk you back to your Condo, Hilly. Say, does your Billie character ever run out of gas or get caught leaning up against a farmer's wooden fence then, hmm?"

"Oh, um, Billie drives an EV, but his battery needs charging from time to time and OMG, Conner, I'm a little worked up here! Are you going to kiss me or what?"

[Mwah, ummah, oomph]

"Hilly, are you worked up enough to be my Tip Off Boyfriend once we reach your Condo then, hmm?"

"[Gulp] will a Off White Tip Off Boyfriend be okay, Conner?"

Well, I'll reference you back to where Brick, I mean, Blake said "well, I nutted anyways, so" or whatever he actually said, so.

End Hilly 01

12