Hilton Head Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie simply said, "Bring it on. Give me your best and I'll do the same in return."

Jay then looked at me. "Jack, are you sure you are okay with this? This isn't my first rodeo and some husbands cannot take the vision of their loving wife getting fucked hard, fast and long. Are you okay???"

I smiled and said, "Thank you for being respectful. However, this is not our first rodeo either and I want nothing but pleasure for Maggie. Anything that pleases her, pleases me. So as long as you two agree, I am good with anything that happens and I don't want to miss a thing."

Jay's cock was growing in thickness and length as we talked. He crawled into the bed and said simply, It's show time." Maggie embraced him under the sheets with a full body hug and a deep French kiss.

Maggie and Jay made out like teenagers under the sheets. Finally Jay pushed the sheet off of their bodies and started strumming Maggie's overly sensitive clitoris. She shuddered and moaned and spread her legs wide for Jay. He quickly found her dripping honey pot and stuck one, then two fingers inside Maggie. As she squirmed under her new lover she suddenly climaxed as if she was not expecting it. Jay once again slowed his expert manipulation of his lover.

Maggie reached down and grabbed Jay's impressive cock. It was long and hard and she quickly started stroking it knowing that she wanted it at full measure before inserting it into herself. Jay found a nipple with his teeth and started biting, sucking and nibbling at her tit while Maggie tried her best to provoke an even larger phallus.

After another deep kiss Jay pulled up and positioned himself between Maggie's outspread legs. His cock looked enormous as he lined it up. "Are you ready for me, Maggie?"

She said simply, "Go slow and once you are in, you can do what you want. Don't worry about me, I can take it all."

Jay looked at me and said, "Here we go." He slowly inserted the massive head of his cock into her sex. She gasped slightly but showed no sign of hesitation. Jay slid another inch into her vagina. He was masterful.........slowly putting more and more of his cock into her sopping wet pussy.

He had it about halfway in before asking Maggie if she was okay. She nodded and grunted. Jay whispered loud enough for me to hear. "I want you to tell me what you want so I can hear it." Maggie is not a big talker when having sex. She is usually too busy climaxing but Jay wanted her to beg for his cock.

Maggie responded by saying, "Put it all in me. Fuck me, Jay." With that he slammed the remaining 4 inches into her pussy and she gasped loudly as he reached depths no one had ever reached inside Maggie.

He withdrew and then slowly slid all his cock once again to her depths. It was so wide it stretched Maggie ridiculously. I was afraid her pussy would never be the same but that did not matter now. Jay was inside her and ready to begin fucking in earnest.

He quickened the pace and pushed her legs farther apart. Maggie's toes were curled as she orgasmed over and over. Even though Jay had not really started pounding her, she was in an extreme state of arousal and totally given in to the moment.

Jay continually whispered into Maggie's ear telling her to beg to be fucked or asking her how she felt with his big cock inside her. As she continued to climax and give in to Jay's demands, she became more vocal urging him on.

After perhaps her twelfth climax (or perhaps it as her fifteenth) Jay slowed for a moment and raised up slowly, still in the missionary position with Maggie's legs spread out to each side of his body. He smiled at Maggie and said, "Are you ready for the real fucking to begin?"

Although I had already snapped several dozen photos, I knew Jay was about to go nuclear on Maggie so I flipped my digital camera to video mode. I wanted to capture not only the images but the sounds of hot, steamy sex.

Jay pulled Maggie's legs up and over his shoulders never disengaging from their coupling. "Tell me what you want, Maggie."

She spoke in a soft tone barely above a whisper. "I want you to fuck me hard now."

Jay said, "Louder please, Jack can't hear you."

Maggie looked at me directly in the eyes and said, "Fuck me hard with that huge cock, Jay. I want you to fuck me hard until I gush all over that big cock."

Jay then looked at me. "Jack, I am about to tear your wife's pussy up. If you have a weak stomach now would be a good time to leave the room."

My reply was simply, "Give her what she wants Jay. Fuck her hard until she can't cum any more. I have never seen that happen."

Jay pushed her legs obscenely back up to hear ears and looked down at Maggie. He kissed her passionately and then said simply, "Hold on, Maggie."

Then the military training and aggression came to the surface. Jay started slowly and then picked up the pace steadily. Finally he was fucking her with such force that I thought she would surely ask him to stop. She didn't. Maggie matched Jay stroke for stroke cumming every few seconds. Jay continued to pound her mercilessly as he drove his enormous cock deeper and deeper into my sweet slut wife.

Maggie was moaning and groaning and begging Jay not to stop. She said, "Make me cum, stud. I have a huge one coming and it is going to be epic. Don't stop. "

Jay replied through labored breathing. "Tell me what you want, Maggie."

She literally screamed at him. "Fuck me hard and make me cum. Then I want your big load inside my pussy. Come on, Jay. Fuck me harder........................now."

The intensity was impressive. I must say I was a bit envious but will also say that Jay was a consummate lover. He knew just want to do with his impressive equipment and he knew just what to say and when to say it.

"Ohhh, please don't stop................fuck me hard..................come on Jay.."

He focused his entire being on his cock and its invasion of Maggie's deepest sex. She pushed back for all she was worth and I thought she might literally explode. I soon found that she would.

Maggie's groans and animal-like sounds grew louder as she literally begged to be fucked. It was so hot and Jay said little as he did his best to meet Maggie's request. Soon it was obvious something big was about to happen.

Maggie was drooling and mewling like an animal. "Come on lover.......don't stop.....keep fucking me.........................harder."

Finally Maggie screamed and her body shook like she was connected to an electrical outlet. Jay pumped her furiously as she literally gushed a huge amount of love juice onto Jay's cock and then on to the bed. I had never seen her cum like this, ever.

Maggie continued to shudder and shake and gush. Jay slowed his pounding slightly but said loudly, "Here it comes, Maggie. I am going to cum so big in that hot pussy."

She squeaked out the words, "Give it to me, Jay. Cum in my pussy."

Jay continued to ream her pussy ramming it deeper and deeper (if that was possible). I could not believe Jay's stamina, discipline and endurance. He pounded Maggie like a man possessed. Finally, he grunted and growled and said, "Here it comes, Maggie. Feel me filling you up."

With that he rammed her one deep and final time while erupting with several spurts of love juice. He continued pumping, albeit more slowly while emptying himself completely into Maggie. Jay's offering leaked out of her well-used pussy along with her wet love offering creating an enormous wet spot on the bed. I watched with intense interest as they came down from their orgasmic high. They had been fucking for over an hour.

Jay collapsed in a heap and rolled off Maggie, both panting after their marathon sex session. It was an incredible performance by both of them. They were moaning and groaning even as their bodies were still stuck together at the hip. Maggie, ever the smartass, said, "I think we made a wet spot." We all laughed. It was the understatement of the year. In spite of the condition of the bed, they pulled the sheet up over the nude bodies. They needed a rest.

This may be hard for some to understand but if you have never witnessed your wife giving and receiving pleasure with uninhibited enthusiasm, you have not experienced voyeurism at its finest. I was happy and proud of wife slut wife and could not wait to have my turn with her.

Jay spoke first as he rolled over to kiss his new lover. "Maggie, I have had many women in my day but I have never had a woman like you. No one has ever been able to match my pace let alone climax a hundred times like you."

Maggie returned the kiss and held Jay sweetly. "And you, my wonderful Marine lover, have fucked me like no else ever in my life. I simply love fucking you and can't wait to see what round two brings." She was already challenging him indicating she was ready for more. What a woman!!

They both looked at me as if they were just now aware that I was in the bedroom. I smiled and walked over to the bed. I pulled the sheet back to observe the aftermath of their coupling. The first thing I noticed was that Maggie's sweet and innocent looking pussy was red, swollen and gaping open with cum oozing out of her at an alarming rate. Her clit was swollen and distended, obviously highly aroused.

Even limp Jay was impressive. His obviously spent cock was larger than mine when fully erect......by some measure. It was thick and long with a large mushroom head on it. The sheet was sopping wet. I did not even want think about the condition of the mattress. I wanted to taste her freshly fucked and gaping pussy but I knew she needed the rest. I pulled the sheet over them and asked if they wanted to nap for a moment. They both said yes so, I quietly left the room knowing they would not sleep for long.

I went downstairs and left them alone in the king-sized bed. My hearing antennae were in hypersensitive mode as I wanted to return to the bedroom upon hearing any sounds of sex that I was sure would be imminent. After twenty minutes or so I crept up the stairs and pushed open the door, which was slightly ajar. There was my hot wife with a huge cock in her mouth with Jay resting on his back and his love pole sticking straight up in the air. My naked Maggie was between his legs doing her best to take that cock all the way down her throat, lips stretched out wide trying to accommodate his girth. Jay's cock was so impressive that I know Maggie loved it. She is not necessarily a "size queen" but she does love cock and when it is this large and on a handsome Marine who treats her with respect.............well, she is in absolute heaven........and so was Jay at that moment.

Maggie's ass was sticking up in the air and I was tempted to move in behind her and join the action. My cock had been rock hard for hours now and I needed some relief. However, I was so captivated (don't forget that I am a voyeur) by the sexy scene in front of me, I just stood and watched in awe as Maggie performed her oral magic.

Finally, I moved on to the bed and Maggie never missed a stroke. One hand wrapped around the impressive cock, the other holding his enormous testicles and her mouth moving up and down the slippery cock between her teeth. Maggie spread her legs slightly knowing what I needed at the moment. I slipped my hard cock into her wetness and it slid in easily. Her pussy was still sopping from the fierce fucking she had received and it had not fully returned to its previously tight size. However, that did not stop me as I slid all the way in and began moving slowly at first before pounding her hard. She never stopped sucking on that cock.

After a few minutes Maggie pushed me off her and rolled to the side of Jay who was obviously enjoying her performance. Maggie pulled me down to her wanting to kiss me while I took my turn. Once again, my cock, which is not small, slipped into to her gaping vagina with no resistance at all. I worried momentarily that she might be permanently enlarged after Jay's cock had done its damage. Maggie has always been very tight no matter how many times she had been fucked. This was different.

As I inserted my cock, Jay rolled up on his side and started tweaking Maggie's nipple while I was pounding away. She kissed me deeply and then turned her head to Jay. She wanted to kiss him too. She did and then whispered into his ear to move up so she could continue sucking him while I was fucking her missionary style.

Jay moved his body up to Maggie's head and waiting mouth and as I leaned to the left to allow his invasion of her mouth, Maggie turned to her left and opened wide inviting Jay's cock in for some more mouth magic.

I have not had that much "up close" contact with cocks in my life but as my head was on the right side of Maggie's head I could see and feel the bulging prick poking her cheeks out wide with each invading thrust. After Jay face fucked her for a few minutes, she reached up and grabbed his cock and pulled it out of her mouth. She then guided it into my mouth and said, "I want to watch you suck his cock too."

I hesitated, having had little experience in this activity. She said again, "I have always wanted to see you suck a cock that has been in me. Suck his cock for me and if you do, I have a surprise for you later." I tentatively opened my mouth allow Jay's enormous cock to invade my lips. Jay knew that I was perhaps uncomfortable but slid his cock into my open mouth allowing me time to adjust my jaw to accommodate this invasion. As if to reassure me, Maggie lapped at Jay's gigantic testicles urging him on. Soon his cock had filled my mouth and throat and it felt incredible. I could still taste a bit of Maggie on his cock as he started moving in and out. In that moment with Maggie orchestrating the scene and with the sexy prelude that I had just witnessed, it wasn't so bad. Soon I was sucking my first huge cock while my own cock was still deeply embedded inside Maggie. It was quite a feeling and one I will not soon forget.

Maggie later told me that she loved seeing me suck cock like she had done. She saw it as an act of love for her and knew that it was strange for me. However, she soon grabbed Jay's cock and said, "Okay, my turn now." With that she took the cock back in her mouth and Jay plunged deep into her throat.

After a few minutes of Jay fucking her face with me still in her pussy, Maggie pulled away and looked up at me. "Are you ready for your surprise?" I grinned. What now?

"I want Jay to fuck my ass with that enormous cock but I want you to do it first and get me ready."

I was shocked at first but know how much Maggie loves anal sex. However, it never occurred to me that she might allow Jay to invade her anal cavity with that huge pussy pleaser of his. However, when my Maggie goes into full slut mode, there is nothing off limits. Jay looked at me a bit surprised. Really???

I reluctantly removed my aching cock from Maggie's pussy. It was slick and wet with her juices. Would I need lubricant? Not sure, but I was pretty sure Jay would need some. I reached into the bedside table and pulled out a small bottle of our favorite and flavored lubricant.

Jay was eager to resume the Fuckfest and had returned to impressive hardness. What a cock. I stayed on his knees beside Maggie as I moved out of the way. She got up and told Jay to lay down on his back. He did and once again his love stick was standing straight and hard at the ceiling. Maggie paused long enough to lick it gently, like a lollipop, and then moved over Jay positioning her dripping wet honey pot over his rock-hard phallus. She grabbed it with her hand and guided it into her pussy sinking slowly onto to his long, fat cock. Despite her extreme arousal, it took her some time to adjust to his massive girth. Even though he had stretched her to the limit previously, she had already started to return to "normal" although the new normal might look and feel quite different.

She slid down slowly rolling her eyes and her head back in pure ecstasy. She reached down, eyes still closed, and spread her labia to help with the adjustment. I watched in absolute amazement as she finally reached the bottom. That massive prick was deeply and firmly embedded in her belly. It was a sight to behold. Once comfortable (and she was really enjoying the feeling of fullness) she rose up and allowed all but the head of his cock exposed. Then she slid down on him again, and again.........and again, each time a little harder and at a quicker pace.

She then leaned down and kissed Jay sweetly mashing her gorgeous breasts against his hairy chest. This positioned her ass up on the air and ready for action. I asked if she was ready and she said, "Go slow and warm me up for Jay's big cock." Suddenly she had learned how to talk dirty further arousing her two lovers.

I chose not to use the lubricant as my cock was still dripping from her own juice. I positioned my cock at her anal ring and guided the head slowly into her cute little ass. My cock slid in easily and it did not take long to plunge to the depths of her bowels as she began to rock back and forth on Jay's prick. I could feel his huge member through that thin little membrane of skin and we finally worked a rhythm with all three of us working to benefit Maggie. Guess we knew there would be a reward for us too.

My cock was hard and aching so I knew I would not last long. However, I did want to get Maggie ready for what was going to be a serious round of anal for her. Jay did little more than lay there while Maggie fucked herself on his cock and mine. The feeling was exquisite and Maggie must have cum five times before I finally released my load.

With a final thrust into Maggie I let her know I was cumming and I did, long and hard. I must have squirted 5 or 6 blasts of cum into her before I finished. Once drained, I stayed inside Maggie's ass enjoying the feeling. Jay took advantage of the moment by starting to thrust up into Maggie as I rolled off her.

Jay seemed to be intent on fucking Maggie hard with her on top but she looked down at him and said, "Not so fast big boy. I want that cum in my ass." Jay was shocked as he had not experienced a woman who was that enthusiastic about having his man meat in her ass, especially one so petite.

But Maggie is a gamer and in full slut mode, she can sometimes surprise me. She rolled off Jay and stayed on her knees while he moved around behind her. As he lined up for entry into that forbidden tunnel, I asked them to wait a moment. I climbed around and under Maggie in the 69 position so I could eat her while Jay was fucking her ass. That is view not often available so now seemed like the perfect time to try it. I moved under her and lined my tongue up with her clit. Meanwhile, Jay was busy lubing himself as he stroked his cock a few times to insure it was hard and ready. Maggie waited with anticipation as I licked her. She told Jay to stick it in her and he finally inserted the large head into her anus. She stiffened for a moment and Jay asked if she was alright. She said, "Yes, just go slow at first until I get used to you and then you can fuck me hard. I want you to really fuck my ass."

Maggie remained completely still as Jay inserted his cock inch by inch into her anal cavity. From my vantage point it looked incredibly sexy. Maggie soon reached down for my limp cock and tried to insert it into her mouth. I told her to focus on relaxing her ass so I could watch the show. She was always so thoughtful but, in the end, she relaxed as Jay pushed deeper and deeper laying her head softly on my cock.

Finally, he was all the way in and it was quite a sight. I could not believe she could take all that cock in her petite little ass.......but she did. And then Jay went to work. Slowly but steadily he worked into a rhythm and was soon rocking back and forth fucking her ass with his mighty cock. He asked if she felt okay and she simply said, "Fuck me harder stud. I want you to really fuck me hard." Jay was shocked but intent on meeting her demands. He told me later that no woman had ever challenged him like that and he was intent on pleasing her without hurting her.