Hilton Head Encounter

Story Info
Steamy encounter with Maggie and a Marine in Hilton Head.
7.8k words
4.21
30.1k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
658 Followers

My hot wife, Maggie, and I have a condo in Hilton Head. We try to get there as much as possible but busy work schedules leave us with only a limited time to enjoy the beach atmosphere which we love so much. Maggie has always been a sun worshipper and because of her Native American roots she seems to have a year round tan. She is also gifted with smooth, beautiful skin, dark complexion, jet black hair and dark eyes that seem to smolder with intense desire. On top of that, she is whip smart and a natural born smartass, always quick with a quip no matter the situation.

Recently we decided to do something we had never done in Hilton Head. We decided to have a little sexy fun with a carefully chosen male. Most of our encounters involve males as she is quite the exhibitionist and I am a voyeur. Neither of us are jealous and she loves to indulge her fantasies with an occasional lover. I am always happy to support her fantasies and usually take photos for later use. And, once she is turned on by a lover with what she calls "taboo sex" or as I like to call it, sport fucking, we always have steamy sex, usually for days after an encounter......kind of an "everybody wins" situation.

Knowing that we wanted to have some fun on our scheduled trip, we started planning early. She is very picky and always counts on me to "pre-screen" her lovers. Rarely are they random and I always want to protect her from weirdos or predators. So we started planning and searching for the perfect lover weeks in advance of our June trip. After selecting a few candidates and interviewing a few by phone, we settled on Jay.

Maggie loves the military and when she found out that he had done two tours in Afghanistan and was a Marine she was immediately interested. And when she saw his photo (both G and X rated) she was ready to connect. He is about 6 feet, 2 inches tall with dirty blonde hair and about 190 pounds. He is still very fit and has kept himself in great shape after his honorable discharge about 2 years ago.

Jay is ruggedly handsome with a square jaw, blue eyes and a cock that (according to Maggie) is gorgeous. It is about 6 inches soft and grows to about 9.5 inches when hard. It is thick too and he has a large set of testicles and a hairy crotch making him a very sexy and, I have to admit, a very attractive package.

According to him he has had many lovers, was married once and swore he would never do so again. He also made it quite clear that he respected marriage and had a number of threesomes with the husband present and some where there was an "arrangement" that the husband knew about and encouraged with his wife. He seemed like the perfect candidate.

After I had several conversations with him and shared several photos with Maggie, I introduced them via email so they could connect and anticipate the personal meeting.

Not only was he polite and respectful (very important to my wife) but also sexy without being a macho bore. Maggie simply cannot stand a rude, macho or self-centered male.

She likes to be treated like a "southern belle" (which she is) and she will not tolerate a sexist or chauvinistic attitude. Several emails later, he had "passed the test" and they agreed to chat by phone. I kept my distance always trusting Maggie to tell me the truth and the details whenever she communicated with Jay.

He was working in the Savannah area the week we planned to be in Hilton Head so it was a short drive to our condo. Maggie wanted to create a sexy introductory scenario so she and Jay organized the meeting for a Tuesday after we had been there several days. This allowed her to work on her tan and be looking fine for her much anticipated encounter. When we talked about it she got immediately wet and we had fabulous sex several times before going to the beach. Finally it was time to travel.

We departed Atlanta on Friday and arrived at the beach to find 90 degree sunshine and balmy breezes as usual. The weather was lovely the entire weekend and Maggie sat by the pool for a few hours each day working on that tan. She has two bikinis, one for days when there are children around the pool (we call that her modest bikini) and one for days when it is unlikely there are or will be children around. We call that her sex bikini. Most would call it "butt floss" and the top barely covers her ample 38 DD breasts on her petite frame. She is 5 feet, 4 inches tall and weighs about 118 pounds. Her legs are perfect, tanned, shapely and slender. She looks great in "fuck me pumps", high heels or sexy sandals. Her toenails are always painted bright cherry red and usually match her fingernails. She always gets plenty of stares at the pool............lust by the husbands and envy by their wives. She does know how to play the crowd.

The arrangement she made with Jay called for him to arrive late morning, around 1100 AM while we were sitting at the pool. Of course, she had on the sexy bikini that day and it was bright pink. She looked so sexy and hot with her tanned skin and wonderful body glistening in the sun. Slightly oiled and her water spray bottle always made her look ready for a Hustler photo shoot.

Maggie was absolutely foaming as we waited for Tuesday and Jay's arrival. We tried to have a normal beach visit but there was always an undercurrent of sex no matter what we were doing. Actually, the anticipation is part of the fun of these encounters and Maggie usually underplays the moment. But I can always tell what she is thinking of and I know the wild, fuckfest is always just below the surface of her daily activities.

Tuesday arrived and we sat in the sun starting about 930 AM. We stayed hydrated and waited for the text which would announce Jay's imminent arrival. We had sent him the directions to the pool area, which was a short walk from the condo. He arrived a few minutes after 1100 AM and carried a small cooler and bouquet of flowers. What a charmer!!! He walked right up to us as Maggie remained reclined in the lounge chair. I got up to greet Jay and he shook my hand like an old friend. He moved over to Maggie with his eyes bugging out of his head. He leaned down, handed her the flowers and kissed her lightly on the lips. She was already charmed.

Jay had on beige linen shorts, loafers and a navy blue polo shirt. His legs were tanned and muscular and his dockside shoes capped a very impressive look and body.

Was it my imagination or did Maggie start taking short, gasps of air while looking Jay up and down?? Jay pulled up a chair obviously enjoying the view of Maggie's breasts bulging out of the teeny pink top she had chosen. He was charming and a perfect gentleman while telling Maggie that he thought she looked much better and sexier in person than he was expecting. I think he also liked the fact that she was wearing an NRA baseball cap. Nothing sexier than a bikini clad woman with a great body and a gun.

Jay opened the cooler and offered us a beer. I accepted but Maggie declined. She prefers wine and, lo and behold, Jay had a small bottle of her favorite wine, Pinot Grigio. He knew just what to do and say as the sexual tension in the air was thick as San Francisco fog.

Maggie suggested that Jay take off his shirt and linger for a while in the hot sun. He laughed and said, "After two tours in Afghanistan I am not too keen on sun." However, he did take off his shirt which revealed an impressive chest, fair amount of hair and toned, six pack abs. Maggie was beside herself, but showed no outward signs of being impressed as she always likes to "play it cool." However, I could tell she was impressed and eager to see more. However, we had all afternoon and she knew it and stayed cool. Jay on the other hand seemed very comfortable in his own skin and knew that Maggie was checking him out from head to toe.

We sat around and talked as if we were old friends. I guess in some ways we were as both Maggie and I had continued communication with Jay and we all felt comfortable and somewhat familiar with each other. After all, Maggie and Jay had swapped nude photos and sexy messages so we all knew why we were together on this hot, sunny day.

After 30 minutes or so of amiable conversation we had finished our beverages. Jay suggested that we head indoors and we all agreed. Maggie and I had walked there so I suggested that she ride with Jay and I would walk back to the condo so they had time to "get to know each other" a bit better. Of course they got back to the condo before me and when I walked in they both had "shit eating grins" on their faces so I knew they had already taken the first steps towards truly getting to know each other. However, Maggie still had on her beach wrap (sarong) but it appeared her bikini top was a bit askew so my bet is that Jay could not keep his hands off of her impressive breasts.

Jay looked around the condo and directly at Maggie. "What happens now, Maggie?"

She smiled sexily and said, "Jay, take your bag up to the guest room at the top of the stairs on the right. Wait 10 minutes and then join me in the master bath for a quick shower." I smiled and thought about her sexy plan.

"Jack, you need to wait 30 minutes before coming upstairs. I need a little alone time with Jay before you come up. After that, we'll have to see what happens." We all knew what would happen but Maggie, ever the orchestrator of all things sexy, knew precisely what she wanted.

Jay smiled and dutifully picked up his leather satchel. Marines always travel light and ready. He walked up the stairs towards the guest room. Maggie moved to me and kissed me on the lips. "Be a good boy and wait 30 minutes. I want a few minutes with Jay before you come up and then anything goes." Okay.............................

Maggie knew my curiosity would be killing me while she was alone with Jay. However, I also knew that in the initial stages of intimacy, she would be more open and a bit more eager (wild too) without me in the room. Once she was underway, she would return to full slut mode and I could participate, take photos or simply enjoy watching her give and receive pleasure. It's great being a voyeur.

With Jay in the guest room Maggie sauntered up the stairs. She closed the door but did not lock it. She dropped her sarong just inside the door and her pink top just outside the master bath door. Her teeny bikini bottom hit the floor just outside the shower. That should make the trail to the shower easy enough for Jay (as if he would need help). She is such a seductress and she quickly entered the large shower, which features floor to ceiling glass and tiled walls with a rain shower head pouring from the faucet. She wanted to wash all the tanning oils and sweat from her body before Jay joined her.

After a few minutes Jay crept up the stairs in his boxers and a tee shirt. He smiled as he saw the trail of items left behind by Maggie. He pushed open the bathroom door and saw Maggie shampooing her hair. He quickly dropped his undergarments and stepped into the shower. Maggie had her eyes closed and he gently took the bottle of shampoo and soaped her hair before massaging the aromatic liquid into her scalp. She leaned into him as he stood behind her and she could already feel his strong body and rapidly expanding cock against her back and cute little butt.

Jay put the bottle on the shelf and moved the shower head to a position which rinsed the soapy mixture from her scalp. She had thick, jet black hair so it takes a minute to get the soap out. Once she pushed her squeaky clean hair back on her head, she turned to Jay and melted her luscious breasts against his taut frame. He wrapped his arms around her back as his impressive cock stood straight up and pushed against her flat stomach.

Soon he leaned down for a long, slow kiss. She responded by grabbing the back of his head and pulling him to her. Their bodies pressed against each other so tightly that it was impossible to tell where one ended and the other began.

My curiosity was indeed killing me so I snuck up the stairs and quietly pushed open the bathroom door. Once I could get a good look in the shower, I could see that both their bodies were covered with soap. Maggie was stroking Jay's massive cock with soapy hands while Jay worked on both her breasts with lots of soap. His cock was so large she used both hands to stroke it and still the head was sticking out. She could not even wrap her petite hands around its girth. It was so steamy and sexy. They were exploring each other's bodies slowly and seductively knowing that we had plenty of time for a deeper connection.

Jay turned her around and took the loofa to her back while soaping her generously. She braced herself against the shower wall with both arms pushing back against his strong scrubbing of her back. Of course her lovely ass was sticking out and Jay wasted no time pushing his big cock against her ass so she would anticipate what was about to happen.

They were oblivious to my presence and I quietly retrieved my camera and snapped a couple photos without the flash so they would not know I was there. Thought perhaps that would allow them to be totally uninhibited and free to see where things went. Jay could not resist the opportunity to push his cock through her thighs. It was so long she could play with it as if it was her own cock. She loves male organs and is always fascinated with the shape and size. She must have really enjoyed essentially playing with her own dick.

Soon the showering couple felt the need to get out of the shower and dry off. Wonder why? When I saw that they were rinsing and turning off the water, I slipped out of the bathroom and returned to my position downstairs.

After a few minutes I went back upstairs. When I entered the bedroom the scene was incredibly sexy. Maggie had a towel wrapped around her waist, bare breasts exposed. Jay was totally nude standing beside the bed where Maggie was seated. She was stroking his cock with her right hand while doing her best to take that beast into her mouth and throat. She can deep throat almost any cock and prides herself on giving the best blowjobs ever. I can vouch for her as she is beyond awesome sucking cock. But Jay had the most impressive piece of man meat I have ever seen. It was long, thick and actually looked a bit menacing. However, Maggie was undaunted and tried her best to take him deep into her throat. Her lips were stretched obscenely and as she gripped his large and heavy looking testicles (like golf balls). I knew she wanted to impress him and always did her best to make men climax quickly. She loves being in control.

However, Jay was disciplined and had no intention of letting her win this round. However, his eyes were rolled back in his head and Maggie was sucking for all she was worth. It did not seem possible but his cock grew to even more impressive length and girth. Maggie tried her best to suck and stroke with her fingers not even touching he was so thick.

I snapped a few photos announcing my presence in the room. They did not even acknowledge me. My cock was straining to get out of my shorts but it would have to wait. Finally, Jay withdrew his massive dick and told Maggie it was now his turn. He helped her up into the middle of the bed where he removed the towel and spread her legs wide. He picked up a slender leg in each arm and knelt down before her dark, hairy bush and admired his prize. It was his turn to please.

He slowly lowered himself into position savoring the aroma of the hot, pulsing pussy. I could tell Maggie was ready for a climax and eager to feel that mouth on her sex.

Jay settled in and began slowly licking Maggie from her anus to her clitoris. He knew he was teasing her and did so masterfully. Maggie was wiggling and groaning needing to cum soon. Jay took his time and when he finally took her clit between his teeth and tweaked her left nipple with his fingers, she gushed and trembled with an enormous climax. She can cum over and over again like no one I have ever known. Does that make her a nymphomaniac? Maybe, but it is sexy to watch or participate knowing that she can climax multiple times.

Jay slowed long enough for her to recover keeping his mouth firmly on her pulsing pussy. After a few moments he stuck his tongue deep inside her vagina and started again, pausing only to occasionally lick her sex like a lollipop. He let her legs go and found both nipples which he rolled between thumb and forefinger while keeping his tongue active between her legs. Maggie's legs were splayed wide in the air and her cheery red toes were curled tightly in what seemed to be a perpetual orgasm. Sometimes they were small with only a slight shudder or moan. Most times they were groaning and gushing with her body jumping and wiggling like she had electrodes connected to her.

Jay was a superstar and Maggie was a willing and active lover. Jay was patient, respectful and well-versed on how to strum the female anatomy bringing Maggie to climax after climax. Jay later told me he was amazed and had never been with a woman who could climax like Maggie. At first I intended to count how many orgasms she had but I stopped counting at 7 or 8. She had many more after that and never acted once like she wanted Jay to stop.

Eventually Jay came up for air and his mouth and chin looked like he had eaten a glazed donut and gotten it all over his face. He had a grin on his face as he rose up on the bed and smiled at Maggie. She pulled him up to her face and kissed him vigorously. She loves the taste of her love juice on a cock or set of lips. She kissed Jay deeply savoring the taste and aroma of herself, not to mention being deeply satisfied by multiple orgasms. They collapsed on the bed locked in a full body embrace and deep, long, sensual French kiss. Their bodies were entwined and their lips were locked but eventually Maggie broke away reluctantly. Nature called.

Once Maggie disappeared into the bathroom Jay looked at me and said, "Jack, you are married to a world class nympho. I don't think I have ever had a woman like her."

I thanked Jay and said simply, "You ain't seen nothing yet, Jay. The best is yet to come, so to speak." Jay smiled. He knew he was in for a delightful afternoon and evening.

Maggie swished her way back to the bedroom looking freshly fucked and ready for me. She was full of energy and anticipation and said, "That was great Jay. What's next?"

Now it was Jay's turn to use the facilities and as he walked away he looked over his shoulder, cock swaying menacingly in front of him and said, "We'll see what happens when I get back. Bet we can figure out what to do." His shit eating grin had a devilish tone and Maggie looked thrilled.

Once Jay was in the bathroom and Maggie nestled herself into the bed, she said, "Are you okay with all this? Jay is pretty good in bed."

I smiled at Maggie and said, "Sweetheart, as long as you are good with this and having fun, I am good with it. Enjoy your lover and save something for me." She simply smiled and said that she would always have something special for me.

Jay returned with a big grin on his face and the donut glaze had vanished. He had cleaned up and prepared himself for Round Two, He walked over to the bed with his cock swinging in front of him in a semi-erect state. It was impressive and he knew that

Maggie was looking at him lasciviously and could not keep her eyes off of his cock.

Jay looked at Maggie and said, "Maggie, I don't mean to brag but I have been gifted with a large cock. Have you ever had a cock like this one?"

Maggie looked at it again before looking Jay in the eyes and saying, "No, I don't think I have but I can handle it, I assure you." It was almost a challenge to Jay and Maggie is nothing if not extremely confident.

Jay looked at her and said, "Maggie, I am going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. I promise that will be respectful and careful and if you ever want me to stop anything I am doing, all you have to do is say so. However, I want you to be prepared for the fact that you are going to get the bests fucking of your life right now."

okayjack
okayjack
658 Followers