Him or Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, after I have signed the contract? Then what?" my wife asked playing dumb.


"Well its obvious, over the short time we have been together, I sense a connection between us, and I want to explore that connection." He said reaching out to touch my wife's hand.

"Mr Watkins, could you please explain to me, exactly what you mean by, 'explore our connection.'" she pulled her hand out of reach.

"Well, don't think I haven't noticed you looking at me, I know enough about women to know, you are attracted to me, and I am very attracted to you, Mrs Smith, you are a beautiful woman. Your husband is a very lucky man." He said in smooth toned voice.

"Yes, my husband is a lucky man, I am equally a very lucky woman, you see my husband is a very understanding man, however he has his limits, one of those limits is letting a young, handsome, smooth talking, arsehole, steal his wife away from him."

Even from my vantage point, I saw him go red and look very angry.

"Mrs Smith, you have just lost the contract. I was going to give you a night to remember, I was going to fuck you so much you would always remember me, you would dream about me as your husband fucked you, but only I could satisfy you."

He paused for a moment. Seeing my wife smile and try to stop herself from laughing.

"Now, you get nothing! You are just another middle-aged woman craving something else. I could have given you so much, I could have taken you places your husband could never do. But you won't get it from me, and your company will suffer the consequences. Obviously you think me fucking you and cuckolding your husband is funny. You think costing your company millions of pounds is funny?"

It was at that point I stood up and nodded at two other people. We walked towards the table where they were having their discussion. Corrine saw us coming and stopped laughing but still smiled.

"Mr Watkins, meet my husband, and meet my boss, and I see you recognise your boss." She then stood up and made a big show of lifting her dress and pulling out the recording pen.

When he saw what she was holding he lunged at her, but I was ready for him. I grabbed his arm and quickly pulled his arm behind his back, I then forced him face down onto the table.

"Listen arsehole, I really want to beat the shit out of you, but I am not going to jail for you. Now, your boss has a few words to say to you, and you have a few words to say to my wife."

To make sure he understood I pulled his arm further behind his back.

"Do you understand the situation, you will apologise to my wife. You will apologise to me for chasing after a married woman, and finally you will apologise to my wife's boss for wasting her time, my wife's time and most importantly you will have to apologise to your boss."

"YES, OKAY, I get it, I will apologise to you all, now ease up on my arm." He said in a pissed off voice.

His boss, Mr Richardson, stood in front of Richard. He was a tall slim middle-aged man, he looked very powerful in his tailored three piece, very expensive suit.

"Well, Mr Watkins, you have caused a real problem here. First of all, the board of our company has told me to tell you, you are fired, all assets of the company you have been using are now forfeit."

He reached into Richard's back pocket and took out his wallet, he removed all the company credit cards.

He then reached into Richard's jacket and took the company phone.


"The police asked me to give this phone to them, they think, and we think, you might have some incriminating photos and documents and emails. They want to look at your correspondence with various people, both past and present."

Finally he took out Richard's company car keys.

He smiled at me, "Thank you Mr Smith, your help has been invaluable, Mrs Smith, on behalf of my company please accept a compensation cheque for £1million pounds sterling, and any expenses your company has incurred will be paid for. As for the contract? Well, we will write out a new contract and you my dear Mrs Smith will head your team. Yes my dear, we will do things properly this time."

He turned to Richard, "All your personal belongings have been cleared from your desk, its amazing what the police have found on your laptop."

He then turned to my wife's boss,

"Ms Taylor, please accept our sincere apologies, Mr Watkins has been allowed to do things his way for far too long, he has made some serious errors in judgment and trust me all his victims and former clients will be compensated, its a good job Mrs Smith has a understanding and resourceful and compassionate husband."

Ms Taylor looked a bit stunned at first but recovered quickly,

"Thank you Mr Richardson, you have been very generous and very accommodating. Yes, fortunately Corinne's husband is understanding and resourceful. I am sure Corinne will be very effective as a team leader, I look forward to our companies working closely together."

I let Richard go, he stood up and tried to swing at me, but I simply stepped to one side and he fell on his face. Corinne stood up and took two steps and kicked him up the arse with her pointed high heels, it must have really hurt.

He scrambled up on to his knees just as two police officers walked into the restaurant and helped him up, they read him his rights and then escorted him off the premises and into a waiting police van.

Mr Richardson didn't say anything, but he smiled shook our hands and walked out of the restaurant, Ms Taylor looked at me and then my wife.


"Mrs Smith, I will expect a full report about your behaviour and what happened between you and Mr Watkins, I want you to write everything down, where you went and what you did and when you did it, leave nothing out."

She paused and looked and looked carefully at me then my wife, "Corinne, I am your boss but I have come to trust you and rely on you, and quite frankly I am appalled you let things get so far, seriously, this makes me think you have a serious lack of judgement. From a business point of view, you are on probation. You will have to prove to me I can still trust you, and yes you have to convince your team to trust you. Now, on a personal level, your husband should be your priority from now on. You will have to work double time to convince him to trust you, I hope you can."

She leant into my wife and very quietly asked, "I hope you didn't but did you fuck him?"

Corinne almost fell over, "NO, I did not, we only hugged and once he kissed me on the cheek and once on the lips, but I did not initiate anything he made the moves not me."

Ms Taylor looked hard at my wife, "Gary, I am a good judge of character, and I do believe your wife. She has not crossed any boundaries, and personally your marriage is not beyond repair. Anyway, I have a meeting with my counterpart at Mr Richardson's company. Corrine take a week off full pay. Gary take your wife away somewhere and reconnect. Good luck to you both."

Just then a police officer came back into the restaurant and picked up the opened wine bottle, he looked at us both,

"Evidence." He said, then walked out, I took my wife's hand and we walked out of the restaurant to applause from the customers.

Epilogue:

We did go on holiday for a week. We rented a log cabin in a forest. We were 30 or 40 miles away from the nearest town. We spent the whole week relaxing and reconnecting. We made love by the fire pit, under the stars. We took our own food and cooked on the BBQ.

We listened to music, huddled under a blanket, kept warm by a fire. Basically we went back to nature for a week. Our problems seemed to evaporate. In my mind my wife was obviously a fool, and obviously almost made the wrong choice. But, thanks to some good friends and finally coming to her senses, she made the right choice.

However, I know my wife like no one ever will. She learns from her mistakes, and trust me she will never make the same mistake again. Partly because I won't let her and partly because she knows one more mistake and that's it game over.

When we got back to civilization, my wife got her team and did what she does best, won contracts with her team, and with her boss watching her every move she made so she can't slip up.

As for Mr Watkins, well, the police found various blackmail videos of women he had seduced. Also there was evidence of money and company assets being used inappropriately. His ex company sued him and got back most of their money.

Because he was committing fraud, he got 7 years for that and 6 more years for using drugs to help seduce his victims. Yes the wine bottle on the table did contain drugs, it was to make my wife suggestible to having sex with him to seal the contract.

So, in my experience, the way to hurt rich people is take away their money. Mr Richard Watkins had no money left, no house, no car absolutely nothing, so when or if he gets out of prison he will be a homeless person with only the shirt on his back.

But if he happens to cross my path again, who knows he might fall over a few times and maybe not get up again, but when that happens my wife and I will be reconnecting in the log cabin, at least that will be our story.

Oh and yes we both lived well, and yes eventually I did and do trust my wife, as does her team and more importantly her boss.

The End

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Writers Note: Yes they lived well and yes they lived to a grand old age, and yes they went to the log cabin several times a year.

Oh and most importantly the bad guy lost. If that offends you I'm sorry my story my rules.

12