Him Pt. 01

Story Info
I will have to go through her to get to him.
2.8k words
4.6
8.1k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" I ask the lady sitting next to an open seat at the bar. She is a pretty blonde, not surprisingly.

"No, it isn't." she replies and turns toward the empty seat on her other side.

I sit, straighten my skirt, and get the bartender's attention and order a Diet Coke with a single shot of bourbon on the side. I am a bit of a lightweight when it comes to drinking, so I must be careful if I am to get what I came for.

I look around the bar slash restaurant. Televisions are everywhere with a variety of sports games and recap shows playing. This place is like most other sports bars—lots of people, lots of noise, lots of booze.

"Do you know what they have good to eat?" I ask the lady.

"Their burgers are great and go for the sweet potato fries. They are to die for!"

"Thanks! I am new to the area. Do you have any suggestions of other places to hang out?"

We start talking about the area and the what's what when I see her look over my shoulder and her eyes light up. I know who is coming because it is the person I am here for. She is just part of the package and I am not complaining.

Just then my drinks arrive. I pour the shot of bourbon into the Diet Coke and concentrate on slowly stirring the mixture as he takes the seat on the other side of her.

She greets him with a "Hey baby" along with a hug and a kiss. I watch all this from the corner of my eye. He gets the bartender's attention and orders a beer. Once he orders, the lady says, "I was just telling her..." she turns to me, "I'm sorry. I never got your name. I am Marie and this is Austin."

I turn to them both, extend my hand, and say, "Hi. I'm Lynn."

I look from Marie to Austin. His jaw has dropped, his eyes wide. I know I was the last person he expected to see in Louisiana. Marie shakes my hand then I reach around towards Austin. He hasn't quite recovered from the shock and I can't tell if he will be angry, pleased, or some other emotion at my presence. He recovers enough to take my hand. I think we both feel the electricity firing at our touch.

"Nice to meet you both." I say with a grin as I release his hand.

"Anyway, I was just telling Lynn about the concert tomorrow. She is new in town." Marie explains to Austin.

"You said it is where?" I ask.

"It is at the Sports Complex and Amphitheater off of Rosewood Boulevard."

"I think I can find it. I am good at navigation."

"Great! If you make it, look for us near the back of the lawn. It makes it easier for a quick escape and the music can still be clearly heard."

"I just might do that. Well, it was great meeting you both. I need to head out. Have a good night." I quickly finish the rest of my drink as they say goodbye.

I head toward the exit and look back before opening the door. Austin is watching me over Marie's shoulder as she is talking to him. After a moment (or perhaps days?) of eye contact, he focuses back on Marie and I walk out the door.

My heart is racing. It has been years since we have seen each other, not to mention even touched. I need to focus on Marie, convince her to play. She doesn't know about the years of desire raging between Austin and I, and I can't let her know.

The AC/DC tribute band begins playing at 3:30. I arrived at 2:00. Shortly after the first song starts, I slowly walk across the back of the lawn, looking for Marie and Austin. I see them sitting on a blanket, ice chest nearby and beers in their hands. They are smiling, laughing, and enjoying the concert. I stay back watching them through a couple of songs.

With a deep breath, I smooth down my jean shorts and tank top and work my way to them. I am carrying a beach towel to sit on and a small ice chest.

"Hey there." I say to them as my shadow falls over them.

They both look up, shading their eyes as the sun glares into their eyes. Marie smiles and stands up to greet me.

"Hi Lynn! I am glad you were able to make it."

"I had a hard time finding someplace to park. Was a short hike to get here." I lied.

Marie gestures to the grass next to their blanket. "Well, have a seat. Would you like a beer?"

"Thanks for the seat, but no to the beer. I never acquired a taste for it. Anyhow, I brought my own drinks." I spread out my towel and sit next to Marie. Opening my ice chest, I pull out a berry wine cooler.

Marie raises an eyebrow at my drink. I see Austin trying to hold in a laugh.

"What can I say. I have a sweet palate." I say with a laugh.

The three of us enjoy the rest of the concert. Marie and I make conversation, and Austin doesn't know what to make of it. Of me being there.

"Hey. We are heading back over to the bar to get something to eat. Want to tag along?" Marie asks me as we are packing our stuff after the concert.

"Sure, that would be great. Thanks!" We head our separate ways for the moment.

Thirty minutes later, I am at the bar being waved to by Marie from a corner booth in the back. I work my way over.

"What can I get you berry head?" Austin asks as I sit. I laugh at the reference to the wine coolers from that afternoon and from what he called me years ago.

"A diet coke and a shot of bourbon would be great. Thanks!" I reply.

We spend the next few hours talking and laughing and drinking and eating. Throughout the evening, our positions in the booth would change as someone left to use the restroom. When Marie was in the middle, I would lean into her when something was funny to gauge her reaction. It was looking good. When I was in the middle, I would rest my thigh against hers and make a point of touching her when the action would be appropriate. Looking really good. Before long, we are doing some easy flirting and hinting about sex.

I can see Austin shifting in his seat. He has been watching our interactions and I think he knows where I am trying to go. I want to fulfill one of his fantasies. A threesome. With two people he cares about.

"I am having such a good time. Would you like to come back to our place for a while?" Marie asks me.

"I don't know. I am also having a great time but..."

"Come on. Just a drink or two." Austin says.

I look at both of them. "Sure. Why not. Tomorrow is Saturday. I have nowhere to be."

After getting Marie settled into their truck, Austin walks me to my car which is parked at the back of the lot. I climb into the into the driver's seat and start the car. With a roll of his eyes, Austin leans in to buckle me in. As he reaches across me, his scent envelopes me. I take a slow deep breath. I know he hears me taking him in because he fumbles with the seatbelt latch.

I whisper into his ear, "I want you so bad. I am going to have you both tonight."

He bumps his head on the door frame as he stands back up. "Follow me."

"You don't have to ask. You know I will."

Twenty minutes later, we are sitting in the living room of their home. Marie and I are on the couch while Austin sits in another chair across from us. Marie and Austin have beers, I have a wine cooler left from the afternoon.

"I have never tried one of those." Marie says referring to my drink. "Can I have a taste?"

I take a long swig from my bottle while looking at her. "Sure. You can have a taste."

I lean towards her slowly, my eyes going from hers to her lips. I pause just before my lips touch hers to give her the chance to back out. She doesn't.

I gently press my lips to hers. My tongue gently tracing the outline of her lips. She tenses for a moment then relaxes, her lips parting slightly. I take the opportunity to suck on her bottom lip, drawing it between mine.

I can hear Austin adjusting in his seat and taking a drink of his beer. I feel his eyes on us.

I deepen the kiss for the length of a breath and pull away.

"So, what do you think?" I say to Marie softly.

She breathily replies, "Nice flavor." I see that her nipples are hard and she is squirming slightly, rubbing her thighs together.

I chuckle and lean back on the couch. I look at Austin. "And you?" I ask him.

"Wow" is all he can say.

I look at them both. "I am not going to lie. I want you. Both of you."

They look at each other, silent messages passing between them. At some signal, Austin sets his beer on the coffee table, stands, kicks off his shoes, and comes over to the couch. As he moves, I can see the bulge already straining in his pants. Marie slides to the middle of the couch and Austin sits where she was just at.

I move toward Marie with more purpose. I begin kissing her, starting where I left off. Austin shifts on the couch, putting a leg on either side of Marie. He caresses her shoulders and gently urges her back to lean against his chest. My lips stay attached to hers as she settles in and also puts her legs on the couch.

One of my arms braces myself on the back of the couch while the other reaches over Marie's shoulder to touch Austin. I run my fingers through his hair as he kisses Marie's neck and I kiss her lips.

His hands slide down then under her arms to play with her breasts. I lean forward and arch my back so that my breasts touch the backs of his hands.

Marie sighs as this attention she is receiving. I break the kiss and lean back. I reach down and gently take the hem of her shirt in my hands. I slowly pull her shirt over her head and drop it on the floor.

Leaning forward, I begin teasing her earlobe. I suck it between my teeth and flick it with my tongue. I move to her neck, kissing and nipping, feeling her shiver. I work my way across her collarbone, her breath getting heavier with need.

Her bra strap falls off her shoulder. Austin had unhooked her bra and was sliding it off her shoulders to deposit on the floor with her shirt. I slowly work my way down her chest and use my tongue to trace around a nipple. Austin's hand is working on the other breast.

I take her nipple into my mouth. As I tease her breast, I place one hand on her thigh, the other on his. Adjusting my position so I don't fall over, I begin rubbing both of their thighs, inching upward with each stroke.

Austin has one hand playing with Marie's breast, the other gently caressing my cheek. I look up from my ministrations and see Austin watching me, his eyes dark with want.

I reach to the button of Marie's shorts and slip it through the hole. I slowly lower the zipper then slide her shorts and panties off. Those are added to her clothes pile. Austin and I are fully clothed. Marie is naked.

Austin wraps his arms around Marie as I gently spread her legs. As I expected, she is shaven. He likes a clean canvas to work with. I work my way down until my face is between her legs. I take a slow lick up and feel her shiver. I also see he hips moving up and down as Austin rubs himself against her backside.

My fingers open her up so I can see her clit. I suck it into my mouth, tongue flicking against the bud. I release her and move my mouth a little lower. I slide my tongue into her wetness. A thumb teases her clit.

After a couple minutes of tasting her, I lean back.

"May I let him taste you on my tongue?" I ask Marie. I want to make sure she will be okay with sharing Austin.

She looks over her shoulder at him and nods.

I kneel on the floor and move next to Austin. I reach up and place a hand on his cheek. I caress him like I have wanted to do for years. I move my hand to the back of his neck and pull him towards me. I angle my head and place my mouth on his. Our tongues immediately begin to tangle, the desire for each other surging.

With a gasp, I pull away. My desire for him has bubbled up too fast and too fierce. I don't want to contain it, but I must.

I have Marie lean forward so Austin can get his leg out from behind her. I get them sitting side by side on the couch. I reach over to Austin and pull his shirt over his head then help him out of his pants. Second pile of clothes.

I see the new scars on his flesh and want to cry. I know where the scars came from; a couple of motorcycle accidents and a heart attack. I want to touch each one and kiss them. But that is for later.

I kneel back in front of Marie and again spread her thighs. I look her in the eye as I slide one finger inside of her. I take Austin's left hand and place it on her mound, getting his finger to start playing with her bud. My left hand goes to Austin's cock.

I slide a second finger into Marie and begin stroking Austin. I lean forward and take one of Marie's nipples into my mouth. I multitask with both hands and my mouth.

After a couple minutes of finger fucking Marie, I remove my fingers and replace it with my mouth. She is so sweet, so wet. Her hips start grinding against my mouth. I feel Austin's finger pick up the pace on her clit. Together, we bring her to orgasm.

As she is gathering her breath, my mouth moves to Austin. I keep a hand on Marie, gently stroking her thighs, occasionally brushing against her pussy. The other hand plays with Austin's balls. I roll them gently in my hand as I lean forward and lick the slit on the head of his cock. I taste the salty moisture that has accumulated. My tongue circles his head as my lips wrap around him.

I slowly lower my head, until my nose is buried in his groin. I feel and taste him at the back of my throat. His hips push upward wanting more. I repeat this deep throat several times before pulling away and standing up.

I take Marie's hands and get her up from the couch. I place her in front of Austin and turn her, so she is facing him.

I press myself to her back and wrap my arms around her. One hand fondles a breast, the other her pussy. I kiss her neck then whisper in her ear, "Do you want to ride him?" She nods.

I move her forward so she is straddling his legs. She positions herself above him. I take his cock and guide him into her. I remain standing behind Marie, my front against her back, as she raises and lowers herself on him. I tease her breasts and her clit. I reach between them and find Austin's balls. I play with them and feel them lifting as he gets close to coming.

I watch Austin fucking her. I watch Marie getting fucked. She leans her head back onto my shoulder as I help support her. The pace is quickening. I move my hands and mouth on Marie looking for the spots to bring her to ecstasy. They both tense up and with their own brands of noises, they come together.

Marie collapses onto Austin's chest. They are both gasping, each covered in a sheen of sweat, their eyes closed.

I quietly step out of the room, leaving them holding one another in satisfied bliss. I get my keys and leave. This was only a start. I got what I needed. I saw him, laughed with him, touched him, tasted him.

Maybe we will have the chance to do this again...maybe.