Hindsight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The loud knock caught us both by surprise. "That will be room service. Stay." Lucy's body tensed, rigid, caught between obedience and flight, I crossed to the door, released the latch, the door opened. "Just the trolley, no, no need to come back." I glanced back, Lucy remained exactly as I had left her, trembling, skin that had been flushed with intense arousal now blushing with acute embarrassment. The trolley squeaked as it rolled, the sound no doubt reminding Lucy of her nakedness, "Thank you." The door closed, my robe slipped to the floor.

The touch of my hand had Lucy melting against the glass. Her back arching as my fingers closed around her hair, pulling her head back just enough. Fingers running down her spine made her moan, then gasp as they went lower. "Did I miss the fun, Mistress?" My imp's voice soft as she stood close to lucy, close enough that her breath caressed my girl's neck.

Even as my fingers slid inside Lucy, c continued, as instructed. "He's never going to make it back to the kitchen, not without finding somewhere private first. I bet he dreams of you for weeks, poor guy. You're so sex hot and wet..." She paused to sigh softly with unmistakable yearning. "Very wet, he must have see your inner thighs are soaked girl, I know I could even from across the room, and if he didn't, there's no way he could miss your scent, the aroma of well fucked woman..." My imp sighed them moaned, as if just the thought was enough to make her need to cum.

It was too much for Lucy, her body convulsed as she fought the urge, then as my fingers thrust faster and my thumb pressed hard again her rosebud, it became to much, much to much. "Mistress...!!" The word drawn out on breathless lips. "Mistress...!!" A single word filled with urgent need, scared that she could not hold out, begging for release. Chest heaving as she tried to hang on by breathing deeper, slower, each breath a gasp of desperation.

"Don't." Thrust "You." Thrust "Dare."

Fingers already deep inside now hooked as I pulled her back away from the window, just enough, whilst my other hand gripped her hair, pressing her to the glass, bowing her back as she was forced lower, breasts still hard against the window, ass presented perfectly, the angle just right.

A nod sent c to her knees, her lips seeking Lucy's clit even as I spoke. My hand cupped, fingers forming a wedge as I speared deep inside my girl's molten cunt. "CUM...!!"

I've never fished for marlin, the idea of fighting a huge fish for hours does not appeal. But I've listened to the talk, the boasting of how with rod and line they tamed the fish that far outweighed them. They have no idea... None of them have felt the exhilaration of being fist deep in a writhing inferno of multiple orgasm.

As c clung like a remora to Lucy's clit I held on to my girl s she bucked and quaked and moaned, to breathless to scream, to lost in ecstasy to stand unaided. Only my grip on her hair kept her balanced as she impaled herself upon my hand. Not so much 'Le Petit Mort', more an outright massacre.

Later, after Lucy had found herself in my arms upon the bed, c pressed close to her back, after an endless kiss and a tired smile, after another kiss shared with c, only later did Lucy see the trolley by the door, the robe crumpled next to it.

A good slave should never roll her eyes at her Mistress. My girl is much more than good, even when her eyes roll and her tongue peeks out between her lips. We both know she'll pay for that, we both know we'll enjoy that.

"I still have two requests?" Lucy's voice soft, her words hesitant. Tiredness plain to see even though her eyes shone. "Please Mistress, my second request, may I sleep, not for long, please?" Her own surprise evident in her tone, as if disbelieving what she was saying.

I glanced at c, my girl keeps no secrets, one glance was enough, she too was tired. I rose, leaving my girls upon the bed. "Embrace." I smiled as they snuggled together, as if they had always lain in each others arms. "I will awaken you when I'm ready, until then, remain like that." I bent forward to kiss each on the forehead. "Sweet dreams my loves."

Dimming the lights I showered quickly and dressed before leaving my two beautiful slaves to sleep, cuddled together, lips almost touching as if about to kiss. The door clicked shut. I had things to do.

(3)

I talk to myself, a lot. Not aloud, never aloud, unless it's to pose a question, a rhetorical question. Heels clicking, stiletto metronomes echoing across the hotel's lobby. The furtive elegance of a big hotel after midnight, my thoughts echoed louder, much louder.

Upstairs lay my world, everything I wanted, needed, lay entwined, so why was I here? Why did I suddenly need to get out, escape...??

Now was not the time for such thoughts, there would be time enough later, right now I had things to do.

In any good hotel the concierge is invaluable. From last minute tickets to an event that is sold out, to knowing the most intimate restaurant, they can be relied upon to know, or get, almost anything. The conversation was brief, the requirements precise, I adjourned to the hotel bar, a quiet corner and speedy service. Soon I was sipping Earl Grey and watching the people passing by on the street outside. The theatre folk, the lovers, the drunken business men pouring out of a taxi.

"Madame." The concierge placed a bag on the floor besides me, a slip of paper on the table, not everything a concierge arranges can be added to the bill. Discretion with a smile, the money pocketed uncounted. Time to return to my loves.

Back in the room all was quiet, the lights still dim as I slipped off my clothes and placed the bag in the wardrobe. Padding silently into the bedroom I smiled at the beauty before me. My girls sleeping exactly as I left them. Careful not to awaken them I reached out, a hand on each of their heads, a little gentle pressure, their lips met, parted, kissed. I leaned lower, closer, the kiss becoming a three-way as they awoke, eyes widening as they passed from dreams to reality, both pressing closer, embracing each other.

Only when I released them did they rise to kneel before me, side by side, each awaiting my command. "You have one request left." I smiled, watching as both girls grinned in unison.

"Mistress." Lucy paused, her eyes begging, one hand reaching out, taking c's hand in hers, for comfort...?? No. asking for forgiveness...?? Yes. Please Mistress, no more sleep, please...?? Anything, anything at all, just please can we make the most of the time we have...?? My girl felt it too, as did c who smiled and squeezed back. Both girls, hand in hand, offering themselves as only devoted slaves can. How could I refuse...??

In the hours that followed all three of us risked dehydration, Lucy got her wish, she served in so many ways, submitted totally, used in every way I could think of, except one. Deep in the night she crawled naked to the wardrobe and obeying my instructions retrieved the largest of the three gift wrapped boxes from the bag. Her body coated in perspiration, her sex and thighs slick with her juices, she crawled back to where I sat, the box's ribbon in her teeth. Lowering here head she placed the box at my feet before kneeling, open and ready.

"Open it."

Carefully Lucy unwrapped the box, lifted the lid and placed it aside before unfolding the wrapping paper within. There curled in the box lay a flogger. Lucy gasped and looked up into my eyes, her emotions plain to see, fear and need vying for the one thing I had avoided, I had not marked my girl.

"Read."

I held out Lucy's own phone to her, a single message as yet unread. I watched as Lucy unlocked her phone and read, eyes widening, reading a second time more slowly... "As you see, I agreed not to mark you." The message was from Lucy's Master... 'Your Mistress will not mark you, I will, for both of us, on your return.' Lucy handed back the phone, her hand shaking, we both knew which emotion had won.

I lifted the flogger up and let it's tails caress my girl's body, both of us wanted the same thing.

"Stand up." Both girls obeyed. "Hug." Both girls embraced, bodies pressed tight together. "Kiss." I twirled the flogger, feeling the weight, the balance, smiling. The first stroke caught her across both ass cheeks, hard enough that body girls swayed to maintain balance. Again and again the flogger struck, each blow reverberating through both bodies.

"Turn." Both girls moved, standing back to back. "Hold." Both girls reached back to hold the other, each ready to steady the other. Looking into Lucy's eyes I could see her soul, read every emotion, the flogger twirling as our eyes spoke, the flogger struck, curling, the tips striking. A stifled gasp, a low moan, the flogger struck again, and again.

Lucy's body had trembled at first, now she leaned towards each blow as her need grew, each time the tails stuck her breath caught, eyes ablaze, the last stroke underhand, the tails flicking up to catch my girl between her widespread thighs. Both girls cried out as they came, both thanking me as I had them turn once again to embrace each other face to face, body to body, whilst I embraced them both.

Lucy had never ever experienced a flogging like it, whist c bore every mark with pride. I had kept my word, Lucy remained unmarked, she would feel the floggers tails soon enough, but not by my hand. I tended to my girl, whilst Lucy knelt and put her tongue to use, a very clever tongue, I spread the soothing cream and moaned as her tongue rasped my clit over and over.

My girls bathed me, finishing just as the loud knock signalled the arrival of breakfast. I had already lain in the bath, soaking and watching my two slaves showering, the act of washing spiced up partly by having to wash each other, mostly by wanting to earn the reward for having made the other cum first. It was a draw, so I won.

I took my place at the table, breakfast laid out before me, my girls kneeling either side of me, each enjoying the simple pleasure of being fed at their Mistress's hand.

Afterwards as the girls began to dress, I presented each with a box, watching as two pairs of hands eagerly unwrapped their presents. Giggles announced my gifts found favour, the identical vibrating eggs with remote controls would make both girls journeys more interesting, in more ways than one. I paused to let them insert the batteries and then taking one in each hand, I placed them against their still wet pussies, pressing them in slow and deep as I issued my instructions.

"They remain inside unless you are replacing the batteries, you will carry the remote but may not adjust it. Enjoy." I flicked each egg to full, smiling as their bodies responded and their eyes lit with understanding. Turning both controls down to low, or as I like to think of it, simmer, I let them finish dressing. A quick check of the room and we left. Down it the lobby c checked us out, allowing me a few minutes alone with Lucy.

All to soon the limousine stopped outside departures, as we walked into the terminal the change in Lucy was apparent, her manner and poise now mirrored c, both girls flanking me, outwardly perfectly normal young ladies, unless you knew. To those who could spot the signs, my girls might as well have been leashed and naked.

Parting was never going to be easy, but whilst or bodies headed off for different destinations, our hearts would forever belong to one another.

-------

The aircraft began to shudder, rotate speed, the nose lifting, the ground dropping away, only the memory remains, heart-warming, heart breaking, a gift to last eternity.

Besides me my girl opened her book, my book, Lucy's book. I smiled and turned away, gazing out of the window as my mind returned to last night, the lobby, my unanswered question.

The answer was simple, and like most simple answers, complicated to explain. Until now my worlds had been separate, coexisting but independent, now that carefully constructed utopia had by chance been torn asunder, never would my world be the same, better? Yes undoubtedly, but worse too, worse in a way impossible to put right, worse in a way I had hoped never ever to suffer again.

There was a time when I thought that love was for others, something I would never know. Then I met my Mistress, it took a year but finally I realised that what I felt was not just a need, an irresistible urge, it was more, it was love. Like a child at christmas I could not contain my excitement, I had to tell everyone, I had to tell Mistress. Five words, just five, uttered with tears and smiles and total certainty. "I love you my Mistress." The look in Mistress's eyes made everything worthwhile, past, present and future. Her response was anything but expected, a single word. "How...??"

It took a while but I finally understood, back then I spoke without considering the value of the words I used. Words are free, right? Words are in endless supply and I never stopped to question their value. One word changed all that, just one word, spoken at exactly the right time, in exactly the right way, one word changed my life, again.

From then on I learned the value of words, more importantly I learned not to devalue words. From then on I 'liked' things I 'loved' before, tea, chocolate, so many things, from them on when I spoke of love, it was the love of my Mistress, a love I learned never to devalue by loving anything less.

I love four people, two I will not see again in this life, one at this moment kneels before me, the fourth...??

I love you Lucy.

12