Hindu Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about a twenty minute discussion Aarna and I thanked Laura, paid for the testing, and left her office together. We sat on a bench in a courtyard just off of the hospital's main entrance and reviewed our results once again. "I'm certain that someone at Bhatt Pharma created Substance X," I told Aarna. "We need to get a spectral analysis of it done and see if we can trace it to someone at Bhatt."

"I think that I can handle that," Aarna said, knowing that I couldn't return to Bhatt Pharma.

"Also, we need to find out more of the video of us together. I'm sure that it would show our drugged state. Do you think that you can find out more about it?"

"That will be harder," she replied, "since no one seems to want to talk about it; but I'll give it a try."

We awkwardly hugged goodbye and then left separately.

I didn't feel much like working out after that, so I went back to my condo. When I got inside I heard sounds coming from our bedroom. I picked up a kitchen knife and went toward the bedroom. There I found my naked wife riding the cock of a guy I only tangentially recognized.

I wanted to rush in and kill them, but I also didn't want to go to jail, and I sure couldn't do nothing. A compromise plan popped into my head. I went to the laundry room and got out a bucket, filled it with ice and cold water, and went back to the bedroom.

It sure did seem that Gail and her fuck buddy were near their climaxes when I poured the bucket of ice water over them. They never did reach orgasm as they wailed, instantly separated, and shivered. I stood with my arms crossed staring at them.

When the guy looked me in the eye I said to him "Get the fuck out of here right now. Before you go I really, really, wish that you would try to confront me physically. I would love to rip your fucking larynx out."

The asshole probably saw the fire in my eye and the last thing that he wanted to do was screw with me. Without a word he quickly gathered up his clothes, gave me a wide berth, and hustled his ass out of there.

Gail seemed to have steam coming out of her ears as she confronted me. "You can fuck someone else but I can't? Is that it you hypocritical asshole," she snarled.

"Not that a slut like you is interested," I replied, "but Ms. Bhatt's and my blood tests show that both of us were drugged, including with GHB and some other weird chemical that was probably made in Bhatt Pharma's lab. You're too irrational for that to make a difference to you, however, so let's just call it quits. I have no interest in being married to someone as pig-headed and slutty as you are."

Gail continued screaming at me for the entire ten minutes that it took me to pack a bag and collect my electronic equipment. I didn't respond to her in any way. When I got outside I called Uncle Warren and patched in Aunt Ruth and told them the entire story while sitting in my car. I asked them for a recommendation for an attorney and it so happened that a good friend of Aunt Ruth's was a kick-ass shark. Aunt Ruth promised to call her on my behalf.

I got a room at an extended stay motel Friday night. By the end of the day on Saturday I had an appointment for Tuesday morning with Julie Law (yes that really is her name, not an alias), a big beautiful happily married fifty year old shark attorney in one of the biggest and most diverse firms in our city. I had also taken half of all of the money out of all of my joint accounts with Gail and had called the real estate agent who rented us the condo and told her that I was no longer paying rent. I spend a good part of Saturday night and all day Sunday working out and feeling sorry for myself, and I slept poorly.

Things didn't get any better on Monday. Aarna called me about 1 p. m.

"Are you sitting down Lucas?" she asked, not a good sign.

"I will now," I replied, plunking myself down on the only chair in my room.

"I worked with Phillip Masterson to determine the exact chemical composition of Substance X," she started out. Phillip is the most competent tech in the lab of Bhatt Pharma and one of the few people that I was absolutely sure had integrity. "While Phillip doesn't feel that he has the expertise to determine all facets of it, in his opinion, and I agree, it is a new type of date rape drug with all of the properties of GHB, ketamine and Rohypnol with what he calls an 'extra kick' so that it is even more effective and apparently gives males the ability to perform sexually even in a fugue state. He also thinks that it enhances sex -- along with the Viagra and female Viagra in our system -- but that it is dangerous and likely would never get FDA approval for anything."

I had a few breathing problems since my sexual interlude with Aarna -- which were gradually diminishing -- and wondered it that was caused by Substance X.

"Great work, Aarna -- now tell me who created it."

After a long pause she continued. "That's the problem, Lucas. Phillip found information about it in a separate electronic lab book in the Bhatt Pharma Intranet computer system and you are the only contributor to that electronic lab book."

"What the fuck!" I yelled, a little louder than I should have. I caught myself quickly. "Sorry, Aarna, that just came out -- it's a shock to me because I didn't develop the drug and someone at Bhatt Pharma is trying to set me up."

"Phillip says that you probably need to get a computer expert to evaluate the situation, and he's promised not to reveal what we've found out unless he is specifically asked a question about it from one of his supervisors or my father," Aarna replied.

"Thanks, Aarna; I've got my work cut out for me, I responded.

"One more thing," she said in a low voice; "but let me call you about that from my car within the next ten minutes."

"OK," I said as we simultaneously terminated the call.

My phone rang again in about ten minutes, but the caller ID had a legend that I didn't recognize. I cautiously answered it "Lucas Moore."

"Aarna again, calling from a burner phone which I'm recycling as soon as I hang up. I'm sure that my husband has hired some thugs to assault you -- be careful." She terminated the call without me having a chance to respond. When I called back there was no answer or voice mail option.

"Isn't that just fucking great," I grumbled to myself. "If the shit keeps piling up like it has it soon will reach the top of the Washington Monument," I sighed.

***************

I was very impressed with Mrs. Law during our consultation on Tuesday. I told her everything that had happened. Once I started talking about the video, the electronic lab book, and the threat, she called several others into our meeting, one an attorney who specialized in computer cases, an investigator, and a guy identified only as "Stan" who looked like he stepped out of a James Bond movie (complete with eye patch) and whose role I was not apprised of. Mrs. Law promised to have the divorce papers filed and served, to have filed suit against Bhatt Pharma and Oatley individually, and to include with the suit a request for immediate access to the video and the electronic lab book, all by the end of the day Wednesday. She also asked me to think long and hard about whom might be trying to set me up.

I had parked my car about three blocks from Julie Law's office. When I left it about 4:30 I started walking directly toward my car. Apparently my spider senses started tingling because I suddenly become hyper aware. Out of the corner of my eye I thought that I saw two rough looking guys staring at me, across the street to my right. "Maybe Patel's thugs," I thought.

I decided that there was no reason to simply ignore my feelings, and since I was as pissed as I had ever been about my circumstances I wanted to take action. Therefore, when I came upon a Mom and Pop pizza store a plan popped into my head. I went into the store and asked to talk to the owner, Luigi Alito. I convinced Luigi to sell me a rolling pin, a kitchen knife, and a small pizza in a box with the top cut off. It cost me $150 but if shit happened it would be worth it.

The rolling pin was in my belt at my back, covered up by my sport jacket, and the knife with a 5 inch blade was in a cardboard sleeve in an interior pocket of my sport jacket. I walked along, whistling, holding the pizza box up high.

I decided that there was no time like the present to deal with this situation. I didn't want to have to look over my shoulder for the rest of my life. In furtherance of that plan I slowly turned into an alley on the opposite side of the street from my car and started slowly walking down it. When I was almost to the end a burly guy stepped into the alley, flushed and sweaty since he obviously had run from his previous location in an attempt to beat me to the end of the alley. He got a smile on his ugly mug as he pulled a blackjack out of a pocket.

I looked over my shoulder to see another ugly dude with a similar smile and brass knuckles.

I turned and ran at the guy with the brass knuckles, threw the pizza in his face with my left hand as I reached for the rolling pin with my right. As he tried to get the cheese out of his eyes I hit him in the head as hard as I could with the rolling pin knocking him unconscious.

I turned back to the first asshole and saw him moving toward me -- not fast because he was too heavy to move fast. My rolling pin was longer than his blackjack so I hit his hand that had the blackjack in it and then hit him flush in the face, breaking the rolling pin but knocking him delirious.

I was feeling pretty good until I heard a click behind me. Fuck -- there was a third guy, with what looked like a.357 magnum pointed at me.

"Which knee do you want to lose, asshole," he snarled. Before I could answer (like I ever would), he snickered "How about both," as he cocked the gun. I was about to turn and run when I saw him slump to the ground. Behind him stood "Stan," the guy with the eye patch from Julie Law's office.

"Thanks, Stan," I grinned.

"No problem Mr. Moore, my pleasure. I suggest that you call the cops and wait here until they arrive. You need to get the guy who hired these thugs." With that he turned and jogged back out of the alley.

I did call the cops. Two of the guys were still unconscious by the time that they got there, and the other was in no condition to run away but I held the knife over him just in case.

The three guys were arrested and carted off to the hospital in handcuffs. The police interviewed me on the site, went with me to interview Luigi (who was nice enough to buy the knife back from me), and then took me to the station for a formal statement. I told them that I thought that Patel was the one who hired them -- without revealing that Aarna told me that.

After that incident I let Julie Law's people, and the cops, handle things. I just worked out, looked for job opportunities in other cities, went to ball games or movies with male friends, and visited my aunt, uncle, sister, and her family (my mother had passed away).

Without much more effort on my part -- just money for the divorce since Julie's firm took on the other matters on a contingency fee arrangement -- things moved from chaos to some version of serenity.

Patel's stooges turned on him. He was arrested and as a first time offender was allowed to plead guilty in exchange for 60 days in jail, three years' probation, and a $200,000 fine. The three thugs had extensive records and got five years each in prison.

Aarna filed for divorce and called me to let me know. Just talking to her on the phone stimulated my nether regions.

Substance X was never developed further and all research and samples related to it were destroyed.

The forensic computer experts Julie Law hired exposed the fraud of my alleged electronic lab notebook for Substance X. The guy who faked the lab notebook and developed Substance X himself was a PhD researcher at Bhatt Pharma by the name of Jalaj Chakraborty. He used to be the star researcher at Bhatt Pharma until I came along and was jealous of me. He had been spurned numerous times by Aarna both before and after she married Patel, and sometimes not too pleasantly. Chakraborty also was the one who videoed Aarna and me, and his complete video proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he had drugged us -- and apparently got his kicks from disrobing an out-of-it Aarna. He apparently thought that he could kill two birds with one stone by getting me fired and cause her pain. He, and a friend of his named Jerry Wharton, were both arrested for computer fraud, drugging Aarna and me, and an assortment of other crimes. The word was that Chakraborty was likely to get 10 years, and Wharton three, although they were saying that they wanted to go to trial.

Bhatt Pharma settled my suit against them for $900,000, which Julie's firm, after reimbursement for expenses and in view of their contingency fee arrangement, got 50% of. Julie ended up throwing in the legal work for my divorce for free, so I only had to pay expenses. I ended up netting about $400,000.

My litigation against Chakraborty was likely to go on for quite some time since he wouldn't settle quickly like Bhatt Pharma did. Since it was on a contingency fee basis I had no problem waiting it out because I wanted my own pound of flesh from him.

I had one meeting with Gail after I filed for divorce, but it was soon apparent that she felt totally justified in her attitude, and with what she did. After her comment "You were always sniffing that Hindu bitch's pussy and were just looking for an excuse to nail her" I walked out of the meeting and let the attorneys handle everything. We ultimately agreed to split all of our assets 50-50.

I wanted to get the hell out of town, and since Bhatt Pharma -- as part of the settlement of my litigation -- gave me an honest recommendation based upon my stellar work there, I got an even better job at Sundown Pharmaceuticals Inc. in a city about 500 miles away.

*****************

I was doing well in my new job at Sundown Pharmaceuticals but even after three months I was still holding a pity party for myself despite my bucks from the Bhatt Pharma settlement. Even though I knew intellectually that none of it was my fault I still couldn't shake the shame of losing my job and being divorced at the ripe old age of twenty seven. The only two things that got me motivated were working out and remembering my drugged fucking of Aarna, which was still the best sexual experience of my life even though neither of us had consented to it.

I had just arrived back at my apartment from an intense workout on a Saturday afternoon when as I was getting ready to shower and change clothes I looked out the bedroom window of my apartment and saw a Tesla pull up to a vacant parking place. "I wonder who around here can afford a Tesla," I was asking myself as a pair of long, toned, shiny light brown legs unfolded out the driver's seat door and a vision of a Hindu goddess straightened up, closed the door, and in her flashy sundress sashayed toward the front of my apartment building.

I never showered more quickly in my life, not even waiting for the water to warm up before scrubbing myself clean. I had just enough time to put on a polo shirt and a pair of shorts -- no socks or shoes -- when my doorbell rang. As I opened it Aarna removed her sunglasses, smiled, and said "Hi Lucas; mind if I come it?"

Still not over my shock that Aarna would be visiting me I stammered "Uh...sure...please...come on...in.

As she walked past me she rubbed her hand against my face. "What's with the stubble?" she cackled.

"I just got done with a workout and didn't have a chance to shave yet -- it's not a fashion statement," I chuckled.

I offered her wine, beer, or something soft. "I gave up alcohol," she grinned, "something like iced tea would be nice."

I got us both glasses of iced tea and we sat down in my sparse living room. We chatted amiably for ten or fifteen minutes, mostly about how we had been doing since I left town, and how both of our divorces would be granted within the next month. I tried hard to just look her in the eye and not at her thighs or chest. After she finished her iced tea she stood up, walked over to me, and sat on my lap, not easy to do since my cock was rock hard.

"While I really enjoy chatting with you, Lucas," she said in a sultry voice as she stroked my hair with one hand and put the other around my shoulders, "I didn't come here to talk. I came here to fuck. Are you game?"

After I recovered from the shock of her words, figuratively roughly equivalent to being hit in the stomach with a baseball bat, I replied "Does the pope poop in the woods? Is a bear Catholic?"

Despite my mixed metaphors, Aarna knew what I meant, smiled, and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. As soon as we came up for air my adrenaline, and some other chemicals, were flowing so rapidly through my body that I had the strength to simply stand up while holding her roughly 120 pound body, carry her into my bedroom, and then put her down on her feet. As I kissed her again I reached behind her and unzipped her dress. When we broke the kiss I let her dress fall to the floor -- it was the only thing that she had on (except for her jewelry and four inch heels).

As I stared at the perfect vision before me, her sleek torso, her big teardrop tits with starkly protruding nipples, the triangular space below her crotch between her toned thighs, and her shaved pussy, I knew that I had gotten as hard as a rock. I barely noticed it as she pulled my polo shirt over my head and then undid the fasteners to my shorts so that they dropped to the floor.

Apparently I wasn't the only one who thought back fondly to the time that our drugged bodies mated since in an even more sultry voice Aarna said "I've been looking forward to renewing my acquaintance with your friend" as she stroked my cock.

I wasn't about to lose a charge by spontaneously ejaculating so I lifted her up, put her on her back on my mattress, and with an alacrity that I had rarely ever experienced before finger fucked her pussy and sucked on her clitoris through two massive orgasms. As she started recovering from her second climax I gently but firmly implanted my cock in the place it most wanted to be, as she groaned her approval.

I was too excited to be able to hold my ejaculation back for too long, but fortunately it made no difference. By the time that I was washing the walls of her vagina with my semen she was screaming in her third orgasm as she clamped her pussy on my cock and wrapped her legs around my torso. We stayed mated through at least half a dozen aftershocks, each as rewarding as any fuck I had ever had with anyone else besides this Hindu goddess. Only when I wilted and she sighed in exhaustion did we separate.

As we lay face-to-face with big grins on our faces, and periodically exchanging kisses, she said "I missed you."

"I missed you too," I replied. "Until a few minutes ago, I didn't realize how much. Even though I would have liked to kill that asshole Chakraborty for drugging us and trying to get me convicted of rape I have to thank him for getting us together. By far the best sexual experiences of my life are with you -- experiences impossible to top."

"I'm hungry and woman cannot live by cock alone," she giggled. "If you take me to dinner I'll spend the night."

"The easiest decision that I ever made in my life," I chuckled as I mauled one of her teardrop tits and lightly twisted the nipple of the other.

As we exited the bed she again kissed me and said "While I take a quick shower could you be a dear and get my car key out of my purse and bring my suitcases up from the car?"

"No problem," I grinned as I pinched her ass and then quickly put my clothes back on, and added my socks and shoes.