Hindu Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was kind of surprised to find three fairly large suitcases in her Tesla. "I hope that this means that she intends to stay a while," I smiled to myself as I joyously carried them up to my apartment.

Our dinner was filled with mirth, I took her on a drive around my new city to show her some sites, I emptied several dresser drawers and reconfigured my closet to accommodate some of her clothes, and then we got back to the serious business of fucking our brains out. Despite my mind being awash with endorphins I was able to think clearly enough when after a truly loving intercourse about 3 a. m. the thought ran through my brain "Knocking off a piece of Hindu goddess ass in the middle of the night has got to be the best thing in the world."

We spent Sunday fucking, laughing, working out, going to dinner and a movie, and of course more fucking. If I wasn't so new at my job and needed to make a good impression I never would have been able to leave her supple body Monday morning as I kissed her awake. "I left a key to my apartment for you on the kitchen table," I smiled as she yawned herself awake. "Will you be here when I get home tonight?"

"You'll find out when you get here," she chortled. Then she turned her head back to her pillow and jokingly said "Now leave me alone, I've got to relive in my mind the fantastic sex last night while I get some more beauty sleep."

As I drove to work I realized that it wasn't the drugs that made my first encounter with Aarna my best experience ever; it was her! Every sexual encounter in our weekend together was just as good as the one we had when drugged.

**************

Over the next sixty eight days (not that I was counting) every night when I got home from work, and the entire weekends, Aarna was there, in a good mood, sexy, and fuckable. Sometimes she was subservient; sometimes take charge; some nights loving and gentle; other nights wild and voracious. Whatever her mood, the sex was universally fantastic, each fuck with her better than any other fuck in my life.

I did notice that various items kept appearing in my apartment including another dresser, a makeup table, new kitchen chairs, and even a new bed. I never commented on them and neither did she except about the bed when she simply said "I hope that you don't mind but we spend so much time there and I needed a firmer mattress." I merely smiled in reply.

I hoped that all of these additions meant that there was the possibility that she would be staying for good. I had been in lust with her since our first drugged encounter and now I believed that I was in love, although I hadn't told her that.

Every weekday night one or both of us made dinner, we went to plays, dancing, or to athletic events, or just watched a movie at home -- which normally led to fucking on the couch. On the weekends we worked out together, went on short excursions, ate meals out, and in general had a great time. Unbelievably, the sex seemed to be getting even better -- better than I thought possible. I wasn't willing to admit why for quite some time, but the reason was that an emotional component was being overlaid on the already spectacular physical one. The night that the last of our two divorces became final the sex was pure, unadulterated, love.

Every day that I had to work with a frown I asked "Will you be here when I get home?"

Every time her smiling response was "You'll just have to see."

The night of the 68th day of heaven when I got home there was no Aarna. Some, but not all, of her clothes and other things were gone, as was her Tesla. I tried her cellphone with no response. I spent the longest night of my life waiting for her -- but she didn't return and there was no word from her.

The next morning I thought seriously about the situation. I realized then that I was madly in love with her, and that my life would be empty without her; and that I had never told her that I loved her. Before I left for work I sent her a text. "Please come back Aarna; I love you with all of my heart and can't live without you."

When I got to work I checked my phone. There was a reply text from Aarna. It read "I know," followed by a grinning emoji, "Thanks for finally telling me," followed by yet another grinning emoji.

The next two days were hell because Aarna was still away and the only information I got from her was in cryptic texts. When Saturday rolled around and still no Aarna I was legitimately depressed. I worked out in the morning and then as I was ready to get in the shower I looked out my bedroom window hoping for a repeat of history; to my shock, history did repeat itself. My heart leapt when her Tesla pulled up in front, her long toned glistening wheatish legs unfurled through the driver's door, and she got out and started walking toward my apartment building.

I did a repeat of the quick shower the first time that she came, and only got my shorts on before I heard her open up the door with her key. When I came charging into the living room she smiled and we kissed passionately. After she broke away she removed her sundress -- again her only article of clothing -- and growled "Let's talk after you ring my chimes."

Forty minutes later, never having spoken any intelligible words although there were lots of unintelligible sounds of pleasure, we lay in bed panting and sweating looking eye-to-eye. "I missed you so much," I mumbled, with a real tear in my eye. "I love you and want you with me forever."

Aarna smiled. "I love you too Lucas. I guess that I was cruel in just leaving you for three days but I had two things in mind. I wondered whether you were ever going to say that you loved me, and I wanted to clear things up with my mother and father. As you are well aware, even though they reluctantly agreed that Sai was not a good fit for me they were apprehensive about me being with an Anglo."

"You told them that you had been with me the last two months?" I inquired.

"Yes," she demurely responded.

"What else did you tell them?"

"I told them that if you asked me to marry you that I would agree, and that if you wanted me to bear your children I would gladly do that too," she shyly said only making fleeting eye contact.

"Did they disown you?"

"No; they were really angry the first day, but as you already know I am the apple of their eye, they have guilt for hooking me up with that asshole Patel, and I made it clear that at 23 years old I am capable of living my own life and that I would be. I also made it clear that I wasn't bound by Hindu traditions, and that I wanted them in my life but now that I'm an adult if I had to choose between you and them -- and you wanted me -- I'd choose you."

I held her face between my hands and tilted it up to look me in the eye. "I love you, I should have told you earlier, I desperately want to marry you, and if you say yes we'll shop for a ring tomorrow."

A few tears ran down Aarna's eyes then she quietly asked "Are you officially asking me to marry you?"

"Yes, I am," I grinned.

"I say yes to your proposal; now let's consummate it," she grinned as she wiped away her tears and then started to suck my cock.

*************

My marriage proposal was ten years ago. We got married a month after that before a justice of the peace with only her parents, her brother and his wife, Uncle Warren and Aunt Ruth, my sister and her family, and Julie Law and her husband, there. I thought that seeing Dr. Veer Bhatt again after suing him and stealing his daughter would be uncomfortable, but he was apologetic. Aarna's mother was as welcoming as she could be, and there was no unpleasantness.

Not enjoying apartment living after growing up in a mini-mansion, Aarna insisted that we buy a house -- big enough for 2.6 children and a dog -- which I was happy to agree to. She also insisted on some form of sex every day that we were both in town and not ill which I was again happy to agree to.

We never get that.6 child, but we have a boy who looks like me with slightly darker skin, and a girl who looks like Aarna with slightly lighter skin, and two dogs.

Life worshipping a Hindu goddess is awesome!