All Comments on 'Hinn Ch. 04-06'

by UsuallyPresent

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maybe a stupid reason

I was kind of put off in chapters 1-3 but decided to plod on through to the next installment. I didn’t even get through the first page of this chapter because of that damned word rwh. IT HAS NO PHUQING VOWELS! That was so irritating! It seems like a nice story but I have to abandon ship.

UsuallyPresentUsuallyPresentover 4 years agoAuthor

Sorry you feel that way - it's one way to romanize (IE, use a-z) a specific Arabic word. Hope you find other stories you enjoy more!

WatcherEyeWatcherEyeover 1 year ago

A bit heavy on info dump but I'm impressed with how much you've drawn from middle-eastern folklore. Looking forward to read the rest of the series.

LevindlLevindlabout 1 year ago

I am loving the story so far! As for the first Anon’s comment about not being able to “deal“ with words without vowels, I lived in the Middle East for 18 years in Israel, learned Hebrew, and two dialects of Arabic, and understand languages that don’t use vowels in their written form.

It is a shame that many people with Anglican backgrounds not only can’t comprehend, but refuse to accept that this is the case with other languages, and will abandon a great story, because of it is truly a shame.

Thank you for sharing the story with us. I am intrigued and looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUsuallyPresent@UsuallyPresent
Kink is fun, kink is grand, kink just ain't always happy-land Hello, neighbor. I'm just a perv tucked into a professional suit hiding in plain sight. Get to know your neighbors, kiddies, you'll never know the fun you're missing until you give it a try. Or not, if that's your...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hinn Ch. 01-03 Previous Part
Hinn Series Info