All Comments on 'Hinn Ch. 54-56'

by UsuallyPresent

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun universe

But I feel I'm getting more explanation than story. I'm sorry I don't have any suggestions for how to fix that.

Really looking forward to reading more despite the above. Thanks for sharing your work.

UsuallyPresentUsuallyPresentalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Well, can’t disagree - there’s a lot of background, and some of it’s very relevant, but mostly this is my first long tale in this form. So I’m still learning!

That being said, I’m happy to hear you’re enjoying it. Thanks for letting me know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Backgroud is important

I also enjoy seeing how the various characters react, as they discover more and more things. It is an important part of the development of the characters, and makes the story progress more smoothly. And there is a lot of preparation in real life, anyway. And the more links with reality, the more subtle is the suspension of disbelief.

OeldeWolf

UsuallyPresentUsuallyPresentover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the compliment, and I'm glad it's drawing you in, OeldeWolf!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUsuallyPresent@UsuallyPresent
Kink is fun, kink is grand, kink just ain't always happy-land Hello, neighbor. I'm just a perv tucked into a professional suit hiding in plain sight. Get to know your neighbors, kiddies, you'll never know the fun you're missing until you give it a try. Or not, if that's your...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hinn Ch. 51-53 Previous Part
Hinn Series Info