All Comments on 'Hinn Ch. 60-62'

by UsuallyPresent

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mfredbirdmfredbirdover 3 years ago

This was a great chapter.

UsuallyPresentUsuallyPresentover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks @mfredbird - I'm glad you're enjoying it!

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

This tale continues to hold my fascination! Please keep it going!

kyotie913kyotie913over 3 years ago
Love the chapter

All I can say is wonderful and I can't wait for more

UsuallyPresentUsuallyPresentover 3 years agoAuthor

@arroglass, @kyotie91 - Thanks! I'm very glad all you folks are into it - I'm having fun with writing it.

FYI, I'm partway (1/3? 1/2? something like that) into the next installment and working my way through as best I can. I doubt it'll be as quick to publish as this one was, but it SHOULD (*knock on wood*) go thru much faster than the one before that.

DucatastiDucatastiover 3 years ago

Thanks for some inspired writing, I have just binged the entire 62 chapters! I find it fascinating and can't wait for the next installment. You truly are a gifted author. Thanks for sharing your art with us.

UsuallyPresentUsuallyPresentover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words, @Ducatasti - I appreciate the appreciation.

beyondanyhelpbeyondanyhelpover 3 years ago

This is such an amazing story. The mental imagery conjured by your writing is so vivid, and the verbal calisthenics in the dialogue are so engaging (had to read quite a few of them again to fully understand them, and I'm sure I will find more on a second reading), the final result is an experience that is utterly engrossing if not addictive.

I am so thankful to you, dear author for sharing your craft with us.

Special mention to the Anonymous person who recommended this gem among others in a comment elsewhere. You have my enduring gratitude, whoever you are.

UsuallyPresentUsuallyPresentover 3 years agoAuthor

I’m happy to hear you’re enjoying it - certainly been a pleasure & a pain in the butt to write!

Sorry I’ve taken this long to publish the next part of the tale, but I’ve had to rewrite chapter 64 three times now & still haven’t finished yet. Frustrating, but - it’s coming along, just a lot slower than I’d prefer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUsuallyPresent@UsuallyPresent
Kink is fun, kink is grand, kink just ain't always happy-land Hello, neighbor. I'm just a perv tucked into a professional suit hiding in plain sight. Get to know your neighbors, kiddies, you'll never know the fun you're missing until you give it a try. Or not, if that's your...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hinn Ch. 57-59 Previous Part
Hinn Series Info