Hippie Girl Gets Primped and Pimped

Story Info
Granola girl gets dolled up and whored out to roommate's BF.
11.8k words
4.65
18k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shades are down. You see they have to be. I'm doing something I'm ashamed of, and I can't let it get out. I really need to stop, but I just can't.

Suddenly I hear a sound. I look up at the doorway. My fat fuck roommate Sarah seems to be using her phone to record me.

"What the fuck, Sarah! What the fuck is wrong with you!"

"I knew it Courtney, you hypocritical bitch, I just knew it and now I have proof!" She can be really crass and mean sometimes. She seems to enjoy being cruel to me.

Ok, a few things I need to clear up.

First Sarah is not really fat. Although she's heavy, she's really just curvy. She has a pretty face. Also, she's a beautician with a great sense of fashion, so her hair, makeup and clothes are always perfect.

That being said, however, she's made no secret that she is jealous that I can eat whatever I want and still be built like the proverbial "brick shithouse". She also can't stand that I'm naturally very pretty, even without makeup, and my hair is a gorgeous red that augments my pale blue eyes.

But what really gets her goat is that I'm a total granola girl. You know the type; lots of denim, body hair, crazy long and unkempt mane down to my ass, no make up. In other words -- the opposite of her.

"You're so goddamned pretty, Courtney! Why don't you play that up! And why hide that amazing body under those ridiculous loose skirts and Doc Martens!"

This again. Those words have been her mantra since subletting from my "real" roommate Kelly, and moving in with me last month. I try to keep my distance, but she just seems to have it in for me. She continually mocks me and my friends and picks fights whenever she can.

Oh, by the way, I'm sitting on the couch surrounded by McDonalds wrappers. I have a half eaten Big Mac in my hand and a tray of McNuggets in front of me, along with large fries and a chocolate shake. Oh, and an apple pie.

Why's that a problem? Because I'm kinda a celebrity. I am an outspoken advocate, local political figure and blogger. My issues? Veganism. Locally sourced food. Community agriculture. I make my living ranting against big food chains, fast food, unhealthy lifestyles. I do local television appearances, I'm about to win a seat in the state senate (or at least that's what the polls are saying). That would be huge and finally give me a reliable source of income, not to mention make my parents finally believe in me.

Essentially, my whole identity, my sources of income are tied up in advocating NOT eating fast food.

And 99.9% of the time I am a vegan and a health nut. But every so often, a few times a year, I secretly indulge myself in junk food. And this is one of those nights.

"Goddamit, Sarah, you've got to delete that movie! Quit fucking around!"

"Um, actually I don't have to do anything you say. In fact, it appears you're the one who has to do what I tell you to!"

"Or what?" I regret saying this as the words leave my mouth.

"Or what? How about if I send this video around, starting with Dan?"

"No!"

Dan is my boyfriend. He's a major earth-boy tree hugger too and doesn't know about this fast food thing.

"And how about Rick Stevens!"

Rick Stevens - my political nemesis. A hard right conservative I'm running against for the state senate. Oh yeah and he's the incumbent, so me winning would be huge and it would be a huge humiliating upset if he were to be beat by "a girl", and a hippy girl at that!

"Oh yeah, definitely Rick Stevens! He and a lot of other people would love to see what a god-damned hypocrite you are, you elitist holier-than-thou bitch. The idea of knocking you down a few pegs is pretty appealing to me."

As I said, she can be cruel, but I'm pretty sure she means what she's saying here.

I'm fucked. If this video gets out, it's all over; the senate seat, my very successful blog ("Eat like an animal") and currently my only source of income. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Ok - what do you want?"

"She looks at her phone. "Hey Siri, call Curt, and put the call on speaker." Curt is her boyfriend.

Decent looking in a redneck-ey kind of way, but no one I'd go out of my way to hang with. Curt's mostly about his Bruins, Patriots and Red Sox. Went to college for a while, but half-assed it and majored in business. Now he works at his dad's used car lot. Not ambitious at all. He's always wearing jeans and a trucker hat and usually making crass jokes.

He calls me "Granola".

I constantly hear them fucking in her bedroom, Sarah making noises like a barnyard animal. I don't get the appeal, but from the noises she makes, you'd think he's fuckin' Lawrence of Arabia.

"Hey Sarah, what's up?" I hear his voice over the phone speaker.

"Hey babe. You know how you're always saying you wanna fuck a redhead someday?" She gives me an evil leer and winks. My jaw drops. No fucking way. "How about if I set that up for you?"

"Hell yeah! Woo-hoo!"

Ugh. What a simpleton.

"You're welcome, babe, but you owe me."

You set this up girl and you name it; it's yours.

She hangs up and looks at me; "Well, looks like I figured out what you are gonna do to get me to delete these movies."

Movies - with an "s"?

"What movies?"

What the fuck is going on here?

"Oh yeah, I guess I can tell you now. I also have a movie of you plowing your hairy snatch with your blue dildo. And who's Isiah? I caught you moaning his name while you were doing it. The lighting sucks, but it's easy to tell it's you. I guess you should make sure your door is fully closed when you have one of your "jilling" sessions from now on."

Isiah is this really hot black guy I know. I work with him part time at the co-op. Oh, and he's Dan's best friend. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

You see, Dan's a great guy, but not a great fuck. He's just so respectful and gentle which is great, but sometimes...um....I just wish I could get plowed and used as a fuck toy. When I try to tell him that, he gives it his best shot, but it's just not his style. But he's a nice guy and helps me out with my mission to save the world, so I put up with the passable sex and make up for it with my dildo and my imagination.

"God-dammit Sarah, I really have no interest in fucking your lame boyfriend!"

"You really want to press my buttons? You don't think I'd do this?" Fuck. I know she would.

"Ok, so there's no other way around this? I have to fuck him and then you delete the movies?"

She gives me an evil leer and laughs.

"Um, no. There's a little more to it than that........"

Fuck - what now.....

This all happened earlier this evening. It's now 10:00 pm and Curt is on his way to fuck a redhead, although he doesn't know I'm the redhead he'll be fucking. He'll be here in an half an hour. He wanted to finish watching his Bruins game first.

Sarah is holding up a mirror to my face.

I can't believe what I see. I'm in the chair at her salon, I've been shaved, plucked and showered. My leg and armpit hair are long-gone. My wild red mane that previously stretched down to my ass is now shoulder length adorable curls, with tints and highlights. My blue eyes look as big as saucers thanks to her genius with blush, eye shadow, fake eyelashes, lipstick and a bunch of makeup I don't even recognize. I haven't had this much makeup on since I used to experiment with tarting myself up with mom's stash when I was thirteen.

I want to hate this and her, but I have to admit that she has made me fucking beautiful. She's a world class cunt, but she's really good at her job and this version of me is the proof.

"Why are you doing this? Why do you care what I look like?"

"I'm doing this because I can, and you're welcome, by the way." Is her terse response.

"See, you stupid bitch. It doesn't take much to make you fucking gorgeous, but don't get used to it, I'm only doing this for Curt, and you're going to pay me my going rates, cunt."

Fuck.

We stop at Victoria's Secret on the way back to our apartment and she makes me pick out and buy a negligee top and matching panties. "Blue - make sure it's blue, slut - powder blue to match your eyes."

We get back to the apartment.

"Get out of those nasty farmer clothes and into the tub. We've got one more area to tackle."

Fuck..... not that.

Now I'm naked in the tub with my arms across my exposed tits. She's leaning in the bathroom doorway, arms crossed and leering at me. She snaps her gum for effect. "God damn you're hot. Almost perfect, just one small imperfection, but we are gonna fix that now"

"C'mon, Sarah, isn't this enough? You know how I feel about that. It's downright creepy for grown women to have bare pussies. I'm not an eight year old girl, for Christ's sake."

"Yeah, whatever."

She takes a razor and can of shaving cream from the mirrored cabinet.

"Arrrrrgh!" I growl through gritted teeth and kick my legs in protest, splashing the water around.

She kneels by the side of the tub, runs her fingers through my gorgeous new head of hair and gives me a dirty girl grin. She is definitely getting off on imposing her will on me. The more I protest, the more she loves it

"I know exactly how you feel about this, I just don't really give a shit." She sprays some cream onto her hand and spreads it around my pussy hair. "What a goddam jungle you've got down here. Disgusting. Well say goodbye to it"

Her fingers slide a little lower than they need to and play around with my pussy lips. I feel a tingle inside. Despite the fact that she's a world class bitch and blackmailing me, I can't deny that she has a really pretty face and that I'm getting a little turned on.

I have to admit it's a refreshing break to not have to be in control for once in my life. I plan everything in my and Dan's life and try to tell everyone else how to live theirs.

But that's not how it's going now. I'm definitely not in control.

Suddenly, I feel the cool blade dangerously close to my most sensitive parts, in my nemesis' hands. I'm not sure if it's the sensations of the metal or the danger, but I'm getting warmer inside.

She growl-whispers in my ear; "It must be really freaking you out knowing I could really fuck you up down there right now. I'm betting it makes you feel scared and horny at the same time," She's right. She's somehow tapped into the submissive side of me, a side I didn't even realize I have.

She pauses and turns to look at me. "Look, you're a fucking self-righteous bitch, and I hate that about you, but you have the prettiest pussy imaginable." She reaches over and gets a hand mirror, hands it to me. "Have you ever even looked at your pussy? It's beautiful."

I look at the reflection of my pussy, my now bald pussy, for the first time. She's right; it is beautiful. Even bare. I prefer my bush, and will be going back to that, but for now what I see is beautiful and elegant.

"And look at your face, cunt." She turns the mirror upward.

"I turned you from a nasty unkempt nature girl hippie into a fucking goddess." She's right about that too. With my carefully formed curls now framing and accentuating my made-up face, and my smooth curvy body below it, I do look like a goddess.

I hand the mirror back to her, and begin to rise from the tub. I feel her hand on my chest and she shoves me back down. Bath water splashes everywhere.

"Not so fast, whore."

She flicks the switch and the tub begins draining. She reaches up and grabs a bottle of moisturizer.

"Spread 'em."

I'm shocked at her tone, but obey.

"You want razor burn on your cunt?"

I barely eke out a "um....no".

She spreads some moisturizer on her hands and begins rubbing it into my pussy. Further down than where the razor was.

"Hey!"

She grabs my hair and jerks my face right up to hers.

"You little slut! Your pussy's wet! You actually like this don't you!" She maintains her fistful of my hair. I reluctantly nod. She's right - I'm getting really horny.

"You fucking whore...."

She has me now. Another leering grin.

She growls; "Well how about this, then."

I feel her slip her index finger into my pussy. There's no resistance. My body knows what it wants. I close my eyes and moan a little, against my will.

My eyes shoot open as I regain my senses.

"Sarah, no! Enough!"

She laughs and shoves another finger into my pussy. I feel my legs spread involuntarily. I ease back into the tub. Her fingers now move easily in and out of my pussy. I feel cum pressure building and feel my resistance dissipating.

She's looking down at me with satisfaction. She's doing it. She's making me her bitch. Her other hand reaches up and grabs my nipple, hard.

"You fucking pathetic horny cunt!"

She twists my nipple. I wince at the pain which causes her to twist my other nipple too. I know she can feel my pussy gush at this treatment.

So many times I've wanted Dan to manhandle me like this, to be a man and just take me. Not ask me how I'm doing, but just take his pleasure. Sometimes a girl just wants to be taken.

"You know what's gonna happen now?" She says with a smile - her fingers still moving around inside me, her torture of my nipples continues.

I shake my head from side to side shamefully. I don't know.

"Open your mouth!" She laughs.

"Sarah, come on, you've made your p....." I'm interrupted by her moist fingers being shoved into my mouth. I smell myself on her fingers and taste my salty residue.

I can't help myself. I know what she wants now, and I submit. My tongue swirls over and between her fingers, seeking out my juices. She looks down and gives me a knowing leery smile.

"Good girl." She says. I feel proud of myself.

From the other room; "Hey, where the fuck are you?" It's Curt.

Sarah again looks down at me with just a hint of evil in her eyes.

She yells over her shoulder; "Sit down and get comfortable, babe. I'll be out in a minute."

"Here is where things get interesting, Sub. It's showtime"

"SUB"?!? WHAT THE FUCK? SUB?

The word burns and fills me with shame. But isn't that what I am right now? Didn't I bring this on myself? I haven't even put up a fight. I am her sub.

"Ok, ...sub,.." She knows the effect that word is having on me, "put the lingerie on and get on your hands and knees and await further instructions."

"My hands and knees?, now look here, Sarah....."

WHACK!

I am interrupted by a firm slap across my face. I look up in shock. She looks down at me, now the playfulness is gone and her expression is serious.

"DO IT!"

I comply with tears in my eyes,

"AND DON'T FUCK UP YOUR MAKEUP!"

I nod up at her through my tears. I get into my whore costume and get up on my hands and knees and wait. She goes into the other room. I hear them talking.

She comes back in. She is now wearing black lingerie herself, although her's has a definite dominitrix aesthetic. Her big tits are barely contained by the black fabric. Her expansive ass overflows from the outfit. She has a black leather studded dog collar and chain in her hand. She places it around my neck. I let her. A little too tight. I don't resist.

"Time to go for a walk, bitch."

I begin to rise to my feet....

WHACK. Another hard slap across the cheek. It doesn't hurt, but the shame burns at my core.

"NO YOU DON'T. GET BACK DOWN, BITCH!"

I comply without protest. I see where this is going.

"AND KEEP YOUR FACE DOWN. KEEP LOOKING AT THE FLOOR."

I nod to show I understand.

She moves out the door into the other room, leading me by the leash as I walk on my hands and knees behind her, face down and eyes to the floor.

"Holy fuck! I've died and gone to heaven!"

This is Curt's reaction to what he can't believe he's seeing. He's sitting on the couch - my couch - with a Molsen in one hand and a lit Marlboro in the other. I hate it when they smoke in the apartment.

Carl looks up at Sarah, surprised to see her in her garb.

"Shit, girl you look amazing in the dom get-up, but where did you ever find this hot slut!"

That's me he's referring to. I'm the hot slut. He doesn't recognize me.

"Just you wait, babe- it gets even better.."

With this, she grabs a handful of my hair and shakes my head around roughly, I know to keep my eyes on the floor.

"Isn't that right, sub?"

I nod meekly.

Curt chimes in again;

"Seriously, I can't believe her fucking body. She's playboy material, babe. Shit, Sarah - you've outdone yourself!"

A thump on my ass - her foot urges me closer to him. I crawl to between his knees.

My head is pulled up by my hair. I look up at him from below.

"Wow, a body like that and a beautiful face, too?....wait a sec...."

A smile spreads across his face as the recognition sets in.

"Granola? No fuckin' way!"

He looks up at her. She's clearly proud of herself.

His eyes meet mine again as he takes my chin firmly in his hand. Like he would with a dog. A good boy dog.

"Well, Granola, how about this? I didn't know you were a kinky little whore."

His disrespectful words burn in my gut, but I also feel a warmth in my pussy.

I hear behind and above me; "Actually she'd didn't know she was a dirty little whore either, but I knew. And I knew exactly how to bring that inner slut out."

I hate to admit it, but she's right. I didn't realize that I am a dirty little whore, but I realize it now.

His hand tightens on my face as he looks down at me with a leer.

"Well, Granola - you look fuckin' amazing. How did she ever get you to ditch the Grateful Dead bullshit and look like a real woman?"

I don't know what to say, and fear that whatever I say will be the wrong thing. I say nothing and look back down at the floor. I'm burning with shame, but somehow it feels good.

He looks up at her.

A kick at my ass lunges me forward again and I almost fall on my face. I turn my head and look back up at her, silent.

She snarls down at me: "WELL, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF. YOU USUALLY NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP AND NOW YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY?"

Her words burn. I look up at him.

"Um....she....um.... blackmailed me."

"Oh really? How?"

"Well, I was...."

My sentence is interrupted by another firm kick in the ass. Her pointy stiletto will leave a mark this time, I'm sure. A mark that will be hard to explain to Dan, as will the makeup, hair and shaved pussy.

Dan!

I suddenly remember about Dan. He should have been my first thought, but somehow I've become so wrapped up in this game - is this a game? I don't want to cheat on Dan, but somehow I've let this get to this point.

"He doesn't need to know why, cunt. Be a good girl and it will be our little secret."

Maybe this is just a game to her. A true sadist couldn't wait to spill the beans about what she caught me doing.

Sarah returns to Curt. "So, babe - do you wanna pull "Anaconda" out or should she?"

Anaconda? As far as I know, that's a type of snake. A really big snake, if I'm not mistaken.

He grabs my chin again. Turns my face to look up at him.

"I dunno. I don't really want to rape your roommate. Doesn't she have a boyfriend - that hippie Dan guy?" He's talking to her but looking at me.

A voice from above and behind me; "Well, let's let her decide. What do you think, slut? Wanna have a little side fun? Dan doesn't have to know. I sure as hell won't tell him."

My brain races. Here is my out. It seems like I can still get out of this if I want to. But maybe I don't want to.

And Dan and I aren't married, not even engaged. Shit, we don't even live together. And will I ever come across an opportunity like this again?

I am shoved forward by another kick in the ass. It's deeply humiliating to be treated like this, but it's resonating deep inside me.

"It wouldn't be rape...", I mutter to the floor.

I'm surprised to hear these words come out of me. Did I really just agree to a threesome with these two people; one of whom I'm indifferent to and the other my nemesis?